Old 01-22-2013, 09:06 PM   #2701
Hissub1111
Your Fantasy Cum True
 
Hissub1111's Avatar
 
Hissub1111 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveHerNow View Post
Delicious.
thank you
__________________
Pics of me - updated 6-Apr-14

Please check out the wonderfully creative SimoneLisbon's latest story Rose and the Beast...GIVE IT A 5 STARS - She could use the lovin'
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 09:13 PM   #2702
LoveHerNow
Lover...
 
LoveHerNow is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OK (but I travel quite a bit)
Posts: 4,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hissub1111 View Post
thank you
It's easy to smile in your thread.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 09:15 PM   #2703
SimoneLisbon
Starving Writer
 
SimoneLisbon's Avatar
 
SimoneLisbon is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 35,570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hissub1111 View Post
I can feel your eyes on me....



You don't see me and I can't take my eyes off of you...You're beautiful, sexy, and flushed with arousal...I lick my lips, mesmerized by you...

My hand covers my mouth as your moans increase, growing louder...my insides tingle, my body feels like it's on fire...I can't stop watching you, and hearing you...I can even smell your sweet musk as you push yourself closer and closer to climax...

I squeeze my thighs together and just watch your fingers work, faster and faster...playing across your clit...one hand squeezing your breasts...you use one, two, three fingers...moan louder...longer...water splashes over the side of the tub as one of your legs jumps straight out, stiffened by your explosive orgasm...You scream, and I cream my black thong...

My hand drops lower, caressing my breasts...then over my stomach and along the edge of my skirt...You rest your head against the side of tub as you cum down from your climax..."Mmmmm," i murmur..."That was so hot, Sexy."

"Yesss," you hiss, then you blink at me and smile..."Would you care to join me?" you ask...

"Well, I was supposed to met that guy I told you about, but..." I start...

"Oh, Mr. Doesn't Get You Off But You Fuck Him Anyway?"

"Yep, that one," i smile at you..."But I think I'd rather play with you."

You smile at me..."Well what did you have in mind?"

"Well, I was interested in those suggestions you mentioned I could use instead of my lame booty call...So what would you recommend?" I smirk raising an eyebrow at you...

(Pics of what I could use to get off instead of a lame booty call...)
__________________

***** ...What Do You Mean Iím Not Perfect?... *****
Where my Muse goes to play. . .Stories & Poems
~ Rose & the Beast ~ A dark erotic retelling of the Beauty & the Beast fairytale...
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 09:18 PM   #2704
Hissub1111
Your Fantasy Cum True
 
Hissub1111's Avatar
 
Hissub1111 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveHerNow View Post
It's easy to smile in your thread.
well I am glad I can make you smile
__________________
Pics of me - updated 6-Apr-14

Please check out the wonderfully creative SimoneLisbon's latest story Rose and the Beast...GIVE IT A 5 STARS - She could use the lovin'
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2013, 09:21 PM   #2705
LoveHerNow
Lover...
 
LoveHerNow is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OK (but I travel quite a bit)
Posts: 4,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hissub1111 View Post
well I am glad I can make you smile
Among other things.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 12:24 AM   #2706
Centauri1
Bung
 
Centauri1's Avatar
 
Centauri1 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: between here and the spot overthere.
Posts: 1,548
Runs in, gives a GOOD pounce and <HUGS&gropes> wow your still up?
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 12:27 AM   #2707
Hissub1111
Your Fantasy Cum True
 
Hissub1111's Avatar
 
Hissub1111 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centauri1 View Post
Runs in, gives a GOOD pounce and <HUGS&gropes> wow your still up?
Mmmmmmmm pouncing me?
__________________
Pics of me - updated 6-Apr-14

Please check out the wonderfully creative SimoneLisbon's latest story Rose and the Beast...GIVE IT A 5 STARS - She could use the lovin'
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 05:34 AM   #2708
RuReal
Long time Litster
 
RuReal's Avatar
 
RuReal is offline
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,866
Someone looks nice and wet. I wonder about what that hand is hiding and how you would respond to your nipples being pulled using those rings.
__________________
Like a Shadow in the night I come to claim what is mine!
Reality is always there ever waiting. Looked at as harsh, and dark, other times called stark, but always still just Real!


What one man loves another may freely hate, but when one man destroys can another rebuild?

My Stories

Latest pictures of my wife
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 08:15 AM   #2709
Hissub1111
Your Fantasy Cum True
 
Hissub1111's Avatar
 
Hissub1111 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuReal View Post
Someone looks nice and wet. I wonder about what that hand is hiding and how you would respond to your nipples being pulled using those rings.
I'm always nice and wet
Are you offering to tug, RuReal?
__________________
Pics of me - updated 6-Apr-14

Please check out the wonderfully creative SimoneLisbon's latest story Rose and the Beast...GIVE IT A 5 STARS - She could use the lovin'
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 09:09 PM   #2710
roddramm
Literotica Guru
 
roddramm is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Right Here
Posts: 6,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hissub1111 View Post
I can feel your eyes on me....



Scoot over...I am jumping in! Head first
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 09:29 PM   #2711
Hissub1111
Your Fantasy Cum True
 
Hissub1111's Avatar
 
Hissub1111 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by roddramm View Post
Scoot over...I am jumping in! Head first
hehehe
__________________
Pics of me - updated 6-Apr-14

Please check out the wonderfully creative SimoneLisbon's latest story Rose and the Beast...GIVE IT A 5 STARS - She could use the lovin'
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 09:30 PM   #2712
roddramm
Literotica Guru
 
roddramm is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Right Here
Posts: 6,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hissub1111 View Post
hehehe
Lol...I wasnt kidding
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 09:33 PM   #2713
Hissub1111
Your Fantasy Cum True
 
Hissub1111's Avatar
 
Hissub1111 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimoneLisbon View Post
You don't see me and I can't take my eyes off of you...You're beautiful, sexy, and flushed with arousal...I lick my lips, mesmerized by you...

My hand covers my mouth as your moans increase, growing louder...my insides tingle, my body feels like it's on fire...I can't stop watching you, and hearing you...I can even smell your sweet musk as you push yourself closer and closer to climax...

I squeeze my thighs together and just watch your fingers work, faster and faster...playing across your clit...one hand squeezing your breasts...you use one, two, three fingers...moan louder...longer...water splashes over the side of the tub as one of your legs jumps straight out, stiffened by your explosive orgasm...You scream, and I cream my black thong...

My hand drops lower, caressing my breasts...then over my stomach and along the edge of my skirt...You rest your head against the side of tub as you cum down from your climax..."Mmmmm," i murmur..."That was so hot, Sexy."

"Yesss," you hiss, then you blink at me and smile..."Would you care to join me?" you ask...

"Well, I was supposed to met that guy I told you about, but..." I start...

"Oh, Mr. Doesn't Get You Off But You Fuck Him Anyway?"

"Yep, that one," i smile at you..."But I think I'd rather play with you."

You smile at me..."Well what did you have in mind?"

"Well, I was interested in those suggestions you mentioned I could use instead of my lame booty call...So what would you recommend?" I smirk raising an eyebrow at you...

(Pics of what I could use to get off instead of a lame booty call...)
What I show Simone

Plus a little.....





Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pic 271.jpg (58.7 KB, 857 views)
File Type: jpg Pic 272.jpg (43.4 KB, 791 views)
File Type: jpg Pic 273.jpg (53.7 KB, 960 views)
__________________
Pics of me - updated 6-Apr-14

Please check out the wonderfully creative SimoneLisbon's latest story Rose and the Beast...GIVE IT A 5 STARS - She could use the lovin'

Last edited by Hissub1111 : 01-23-2013 at 10:14 PM. Reason: fixed link
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 09:33 PM   #2714
Hissub1111
Your Fantasy Cum True
 
Hissub1111's Avatar
 
Hissub1111 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by roddramm View Post
Lol...I wasnt kidding
oh I know you weren't, handsome prince
__________________
Pics of me - updated 6-Apr-14

Please check out the wonderfully creative SimoneLisbon's latest story Rose and the Beast...GIVE IT A 5 STARS - She could use the lovin'
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 09:35 PM   #2715
Hissub1111
Your Fantasy Cum True
 
Hissub1111's Avatar
 
Hissub1111 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,675
New Panties

I hope you like







Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pic 274.jpg (39.0 KB, 324 views)
File Type: jpg Pic 275.jpg (47.5 KB, 326 views)
File Type: jpg Pic 276.jpg (57.1 KB, 329 views)
File Type: jpg Pic 277.jpg (51.8 KB, 382 views)
__________________
Pics of me - updated 6-Apr-14

Please check out the wonderfully creative SimoneLisbon's latest story Rose and the Beast...GIVE IT A 5 STARS - She could use the lovin'
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 09:45 PM   #2716
LoveHerNow
Lover...
 
LoveHerNow is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OK (but I travel quite a bit)
Posts: 4,289
Totally LOVE the new pics. And your new AV.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 09:50 PM   #2717
Hissub1111
Your Fantasy Cum True
 
Hissub1111's Avatar
 
Hissub1111 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveHerNow View Post
Totally LOVE the new pics. And your new AV.
Thank you, LoveHerNow. Glad you stopped on by again
__________________
Pics of me - updated 6-Apr-14

Please check out the wonderfully creative SimoneLisbon's latest story Rose and the Beast...GIVE IT A 5 STARS - She could use the lovin'
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 09:52 PM   #2718
drtshare
Literotica Guru
 
drtshare's Avatar
 
drtshare is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 14,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hissub1111 View Post
Damn missed it Very sexy lady WOW



fred
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 09:56 PM   #2719
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy
 
Prince Albert's Avatar
 
Prince Albert is offline
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Skating across Dante's 9th ring!!
Posts: 11,864
HisSub-Looking good gorgeous. (PSSSSSSSSSS don't tell herMaster111 I said so alright?// It will be our littel secret!!!_)
__________________
"Heaven doesn't want me & Hell is afraid I'm going to take over".
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 09:58 PM   #2720
Hissub1111
Your Fantasy Cum True
 
Hissub1111's Avatar
 
Hissub1111 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Albert View Post
HisSub-Looking good gorgeous. (PSSSSSSSSSS don't tell herMaster111 I said so alright?// It will be our littel secret!!!_)
Thank you, Prince Albert. I'm sure he won't mind you saying so but it can stay between us
__________________
Pics of me - updated 6-Apr-14

Please check out the wonderfully creative SimoneLisbon's latest story Rose and the Beast...GIVE IT A 5 STARS - She could use the lovin'
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 10:04 PM   #2721
LoveHerNow
Lover...
 
LoveHerNow is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OK (but I travel quite a bit)
Posts: 4,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hissub1111 View Post
Thank you, LoveHerNow. Glad you stopped on by again
It's pretty hard to stay away.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 10:05 PM   #2722
Hissub1111
Your Fantasy Cum True
 
Hissub1111's Avatar
 
Hissub1111 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveHerNow View Post
It's pretty hard to stay away.
That was sweet to say. Thank you
__________________
Pics of me - updated 6-Apr-14

Please check out the wonderfully creative SimoneLisbon's latest story Rose and the Beast...GIVE IT A 5 STARS - She could use the lovin'
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 10:09 PM   #2723
BradBigBrain
I'm a blanket with elbows
 
BradBigBrain's Avatar
 
BradBigBrain is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: F-L-A
Posts: 43,353
Delicious!
__________________
My Stories
Shut up shuttin' up


  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 10:16 PM   #2724
LoveHerNow
Lover...
 
LoveHerNow is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OK (but I travel quite a bit)
Posts: 4,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hissub1111 View Post
That was sweet to say. Thank you
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 10:26 PM   #2725
kdb
Literotica Guru
 
kdb's Avatar
 
kdb is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 3,438
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hissub1111 View Post
I hope you like







That is a fantastic, fantastic booty!!!
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:51 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.