Old 01-21-2013, 04:27 PM   #301
Dsingleguy
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by photograph View Post
LOL, I'm always cold though. I have those thermal curtains on every window, and my heat is at 72. I wear long pants and socks, a tank top and cardigan around the house, and I'm still cold most of the time.

I have a friend like you though, I do not think he owns a single pair of pants, he's always in shorts.
'
meh clothing is irrellevant, lol i love having high body heat. lol i only require a pair of boxers and my slippers and i am set, granted have to put on more clothing when people are home. lol

Meh just come on over and cuddle up with me, i dont mind sharing some body heat with a attractive woman. :3

Old 01-21-2013, 05:08 PM   #302
1nut1der
Agressive mediocrity

Quote:
LOL! I can't finish that. I moved out of Effy county while still in high school, and I am so thankful I did. Every time I go back, I'm reminded how fortunate I am that I do not live there anymore.

Last edited by 1nut1der : 01-21-2013 at 05:11 PM. Reason: content

Old 01-21-2013, 05:20 PM   #303
coatcheckgirl
Really Experienced

holy hell it's cold out there today... I love snow, but this negative windchill is for the birds. *warm fuzzy socks* brr...

Old 01-21-2013, 05:35 PM   #304
JoyDyan
Short and Sweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E View Post
I love the name "Effingham". It sounds like someone is pissed off at lunch.
F'nham!
Wile, you made me spit out a mouthful of water! Sheesh....

“If you've dated a redhead, raise your glass...if you haven't, raise your standards." - Unknown

✿⊱ ╮ тнε cαкε тняεα∂ ╰⊰✿ ~ ✿⊱ ╮ нσυsε σғ вℓυ ╰⊰✿

Old 01-21-2013, 07:42 PM   #305
1nut1der
Agressive mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenWmsUSA View Post
1nut1der - that is a great screen name.
Thanks. I believe wholeheartedly in the concept of "truth in advertising".

Old 01-22-2013, 09:37 AM   #306
1nut1der
Agressive mediocrity

Is this thread dying already? Bummer.

Old 01-22-2013, 10:05 AM   #307
bigguy_48
Experienced

Almost in IL

Not in IL but pretty darn close. If Mississippi River ran straight north to south, I would be an ILLINI instead of a HAWKEYE.
And YES it is DAMN COLD west of the creek this morning also!!!

Old 01-22-2013, 10:18 AM   #308
photograph
His Snarky Porcupine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguy_48 View Post
Not in IL but pretty darn close. If Mississippi River ran straight north to south, I would be an ILLINI instead of a HAWKEYE.
And YES it is DAMN COLD west of the creek this morning also!!!
Agreed!! Went outside around 7:30 am this morning, and it was a whopping 2 degrees. My car didn't want to start, but finally did. I think the cold woke me up quicker than coffee ever has!

Old 01-22-2013, 10:31 AM   #309
JoyDyan
Short and Sweet

Got to be close to that here, and windy! My truck started okay, but it took forever top warm up enough to sit in it!

“If you've dated a redhead, raise your glass...if you haven't, raise your standards." - Unknown

Old 01-22-2013, 01:27 PM   #310
SLOgent
Literotica Guru

OK, nobody finished by Southern Illinois saying, probably because it is corny and directed at a very small audience. I learned it while attending Quincy College and dated a girl from there. The complete saying is: "I kain't today, but I Kinmundy." Dumb, I know, but I thought it was hilarious at the time. Oh, Kinmundy is a small town in Marion County.

Old 01-22-2013, 02:10 PM   #311
avidreader9445
Really Experienced

Lonely!

I feel so left out. I just worked through the entire thread and didn't see any posts from far northern counties. I'm in Winnebago, but we must all be prudes up here. Nobody on Lit. I haven't been back on this thread for a while and it's great to see that it has caught on. Red, ya done good (and look good too)!

Old 01-22-2013, 06:06 PM   #312
JoyDyan
Short and Sweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by avidreader9445 View Post
I feel so left out. I just worked through the entire thread and didn't see any posts from far northern counties. I'm in Winnebago, but we must all be prudes up here. Nobody on Lit. I haven't been back on this thread for a while and it's great to see that it has caught on. Red, ya done good (and look good too)!
Come to think of it, I haven't seen anyone from up that way, either.

Downstate must be the place to be!

Old 01-22-2013, 07:55 PM   #313
CountMountula
Virgin

Hello!

Total newbie here. Still trying to figure this site out. Just wanted to say hi to all my neighbors in northern Illinois.

Old 01-22-2013, 08:13 PM   #314
JoyDyan
Short and Sweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountMountula View Post
Total newbie here. Still trying to figure this site out. Just wanted to say hi to all my neighbors in northern Illinois.
Hi!

Red, where've you been? Did your house swallow you up?

Old 01-23-2013, 05:05 PM   #315
1nut1der
Agressive mediocrity

Boy, this thread just falls apart without Lady Gryphon around huh? We all miss you! Off to school for the second time today, I hate night classes!

Old 01-23-2013, 05:20 PM   #316
photograph
His Snarky Porcupine

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nut1der View Post
Boy, this thread just falls apart without Lady Gryphon around huh? We all miss you! Off to school for the second time today, I hate night classes!
I did too. I'm going to school online now, which has it's own challenges. Trying to run a household, and keep up with schoolwork is challenging to say the least. It takes a lot of self-discipline to ensure I get everything done each week. However, I had a lot of trouble making it to class on time when I went to campus. So, I think that takes more discipline that just logging onto a computer. Kudos to you, I wouldn't want to be out in this cold at night.

Old 01-23-2013, 05:40 PM   #317
xxkimberlyv
Literotica Guru

I dont live in Illinois now but I grew up in Washington!

Old 01-23-2013, 10:28 PM   #318
1nut1der
Agressive mediocrity

Quote:
I did too. I'm going to school online now, which has it's own challenges. Trying to run a household, and keep up with schoolwork is challenging to say the least. It takes a lot of self-discipline to ensure I get everything done each week. However, I had a lot of trouble making it to class on time when I went to campus. So, I think that takes more discipline that just logging onto a computer. Kudos to you, I wouldn't want to be out in this cold at night.
I'm full-time on campus, 2 trips (25mi. each way) on Wed. That's the tough day, the rest of the schedule is normal, or as normal as it gets when you're 50 sumpthin'! Keeps me busy for sure. I'm thinking of an on-line class or two over the summer. I'll be glad when it's all over. AND it's blowing snow sideways over here, hell of a ride home tonight.

Old 01-23-2013, 11:07 PM   #319
photograph
His Snarky Porcupine

Quote:
I'm full-time on campus, 2 trips (25mi. each way) on Wed. That's the tough day, the rest of the schedule is normal, or as normal as it gets when you're 50 sumpthin'! Keeps me busy for sure. I'm thinking of an on-line class or two over the summer. I'll be glad when it's all over. AND it's blowing snow sideways over here, hell of a ride home tonight.
Yikes! I don't think it's doing anything outside right now, I'm not getting out from under my blanket to find out! I know it's still bitterly cold...

Old 01-23-2013, 11:52 PM   #320
SexxiFunni
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by avidreader9445 View Post
Haha, I'm in CRookED County. Grew up near Winnebago, then lived most of my life in Morgan. Believe me, we are not prudes in the north.

Old 01-24-2013, 01:27 AM   #321
kdeanjr
Virgin

Smile oh stop

Cook country is not too bad just a little bent. Everyone alway's want's the snow but when it comes they cry. The wheathermen talked about its been a very very mild winter and we get a cold snap and its like it is something brand new go figure.

Old 01-24-2013, 09:32 AM   #322
1nut1der
Agressive mediocrity

Is it spring yet? Fuck I'm cold......

Old 01-24-2013, 10:30 AM   #323
JoyDyan
Short and Sweet

Quote:
Is it spring yet? Fuck I'm cold......
Not as bad as yesterday, though! Warmed up enough to walk down to the BP for coffee and gossip.

Old 01-24-2013, 04:27 PM   #324
Total_Clarity
Really Experienced

I'm hoping we can get to spring without a major snowstorm this year. Knock on wood haha.

Old 01-24-2013, 04:38 PM   #325
1nut1der
Agressive mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Total_Clarity View Post
I'm hoping we can get to spring without a major snowstorm this year. Knock on wood haha.
Yea, that would be nice huh?