Old 01-22-2013, 12:49 PM   #1
astuffedshirt_perv
Really Experienced

Picture is required?

Trying to update my profile, and got rejected because I did not choose to upload a picture. But I already have a picture up. So what why? But then the update takes. Weird.

Anyone else have this issue?

My stories:

A Stuffed Shirt Perv

Awarded Lovecraf68's coveted "That's the most ridiculous idea I've ever heard" status in Nov 2013

Old 01-22-2013, 12:52 PM   #2
Tio_Narratore
Everybody Party!

Quote:
Originally Posted by astuffedshirt_perv View Post
Trying to update my profile, and got rejected because I did not choose to upload a picture. But I already have a picture up. So what why? But then the update takes. Weird.

No. Not wierd, I think. And I see no picture on your profile.

(What vison! To be able to see no picture is quite a feat, even if I do say so myself!)

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 01-22-2013, 12:54 PM   #3
sr71plt
Literotica Guru

I've never put a photo or any other image in my profile. If this is a requirement, it's a recent one and not retroactive.

"although I may come across here as somewhat abrasive at times I respect people's efforts and take feelings into consideration." -- Lovecraft68

Old 01-22-2013, 01:02 PM   #4
astuffedshirt_perv
Really Experienced

You don't see a picture when you click on the link in my Signature below? Odd, a commenter...commented on it. And I've been here since 2002, but I get what looks like an error when I try to save profile updates without uploading a picture. Interesting.

My stories:

A Stuffed Shirt Perv

Awarded Lovecraf68's coveted "That's the most ridiculous idea I've ever heard" status in Nov 2013

Old 01-22-2013, 02:39 PM   #5
TxRad
Dirty Old Man

We were assuming you meant and AV and you don't get one of those until you have 100 posts.

It sounds like you have a glitch in your profile. That picture in your link should also show up in your profile but it doesn't. You should PM Manu and see if he can fix it for you. It probably is left over from an earlier version of the forums software.

Why yes, I am a dirty old man. Thanks for asking.

All Stories By TxRad

Old 01-22-2013, 03:47 PM   #6
NaokoSmith
Honourable Slut

Whenever I try to change my main Literotica profile in any way, I also get a thing saying the picture didn't upload and refusing to let me save my changes until I load a new one. I just load the same one as before and it usually seems to work out.

XXX

Submission. I mean my submissions.

Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men -- the other nine hundred and ninety-nine follow women. - Groucho Marx.
You can follow me here:
Naoko Smith's Blog
My blog reviewing erotica: Feminist Erotica

Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas.

Old 01-23-2013, 08:10 AM   #7
lovecraft68
Not one of the cool kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by astuffedshirt_perv View Post

I think this id a glitch

Make your changes and submit rven if you see the error message

When you go back and look your changes should be there

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

The Best 3 minutes of news I have ever seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDdmtJCEWPA