Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Old 01-22-2013, 08:10 AM   #26
lissynature
Experienced

my hubby said its ok to write about him/me because we don't talk about our lovemaking to our friends so its ok to get off my chest in literotica

Old 01-22-2013, 03:28 PM   #27
DeeZire

I've been pondering a disclaimer to attract the crazies:

"I learned of this incident during my stint as a counselor for a Sex Addicts chapter. I have taken liberties with the retelling of the story to make it more interesting for the reader. The names have been changed but the key details are 100% true."

Old 01-22-2013, 06:00 PM   #28
BuckyDuckman
Literotica Guru

Location: Apparently the character limit for "Where you live" is remarkably generous. I live in a nice little home with a walkout basement that faces the street. That means the living area feels as if it's all "upstairs." It's on a road in the USA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeZire View Post

"I learned of this incident during my stint as a counselor for a Sex Addicts chapter. I have taken liberties with the retelling of the story to make it more interesting for the reader. The names have been changed but the key details are 100% true."
I think that's a GREAT idea!

Team PM - Feel free to PM me!

Bucky Duckman's Blog - musing & thoughts about writing, erotica, & life

Old 01-22-2013, 06:06 PM   #29
lissynature
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeZire View Post

whats a sex addict "chapter"? also how do i know if hubby or me are a sex addict?

Old 01-22-2013, 07:22 PM   #30
oggbashan
Ancient writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lissynature View Post
whats a sex addict "chapter"? also how do i know if hubby or me are a sex addict?
Literotica is a Chapter (Club) of Sex Addicts.

If you're here, you're a sex addict.

Oggbashan's long list of stories
Jeanne D'Artois' few

Old 01-22-2013, 08:41 PM   #31
DeeZire

Quote:
Originally Posted by lissynature View Post
http://www.sa.org/index.php

A "chapter" would be a local group affiliated with the national organization. Obviously, I got the name wrong in my post. It's "Sexaholics Anonymous" not "Sex Addicts". (It pays to Google when pretending to know something one has no firsthand knowledge about. )

If the link above isn't helpful, google "sex addict". The research is controversial. One person's sex addict is another person's boy-toy.

Ogg makes a good point.

Old 01-23-2013, 12:38 AM   #32
voluptuary_manque
would-be omnigamist

A batch of trolls hit my latest LW early on but now the scores are rising. Go figure.

My stories

Mr. Vanilla Straight Guy--Safe_Bet

Don’t know if I ever told you, but you were the first person I “met” on Lit. You invited me into Molly’s thread and made me feel at home. I really appreciated that. You also prolly know more about the “doings” of our family than just about anybody else on Lit. That’s cuz you care and are appreciated for being you.--posthumous message from Safe_Bet. And I still care and I still love her. Rest in the Light, Suzy.

You poor, deluded bear--glynndah

<div align=left><a href=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519ZReMcO1L._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-51,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg target=_blank>http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...SH20_OU01_.jpg</a></div>