Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 12-27-2012, 04:25 PM   #26
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman

Quote:
I use the word slut to at times refer to myself, I had my slutty period, but I was always in control, I always made my own choices. I have no regrets, I would not change my past even if I could.
You could call yourself "active" or even "promiscuous"

It's very frustrating to me, because "slut" is such a simple and easy-to-say word. And we don't really have a word for a woman who is sexually active and even aggressive.

My score got upped, by the way, to seven women. Wednesday last week.

Although I don't know if some folks would count them all-- I didn't actually have genital contact with two of them, but I dommed them both into touching another woman's pussy for the first time each, with my hand on top of theirs to encourage and guide. And later, I put a feeldoe into someone and helped her fuck another woman, also for the first time.

and I ate pussy while another woman ate mine, while she was getting eaten by the woman I was eating.

Kind of a notches on my belt night!

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!

Old 12-27-2012, 04:47 PM   #27
roleplayguy2013
Really Experienced

I was fucking two and laying the groundwork to fuck two more, only one of which I actually nailed. Considering it was the 80s, that's not that big of a deal, though ... is it?

Old 12-27-2012, 05:37 PM   #28
sterculius
Literotica Guru

This past summer I blew a guy who I suck off regularly and I also gave blowjobs to three of his friends a few times during the same week. It came to about seven blowjobs in all. It was a lot of fun!

Old 12-27-2012, 05:58 PM   #29
Dyslexicea
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella_Omega View Post
You could call yourself "active" or even "promiscuous"

It's very frustrating to me, because "slut" is such a simple and easy-to-say word. And we don't really have a word for a woman who is sexually active and even aggressive.
I think Stella my use of the word is more "In your face" to those who use it as a derogatory term for sexually liberated women. You are right we need a word that fits, men get to be studs, we are called sluts.

Of course we do have some really studly women on our side of the fence!

Old 12-28-2012, 09:10 AM   #30
gayTopher
Really Really Experienced

I'm not proud of it, but there have been a few times in my past years where I have absolutely no idea how many men I serviced in a weekend setting. I mean it wasn't hundreds, but it was more than 20 or so (at least I think). But those are fantasies I lived out long ago

Gay," "out and loving life!

Old 12-31-2012, 06:31 AM   #31
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisexualsmoker View Post
What's the most sexual partners you've had in the
same weeK?
the most partners , well i remember one special night ,my live in lover was taking me to a party of like minded friends some years ago and his best friend turned up to travel with us in the same car ,we had a couple of drinks first and my lover decided i should suck them both before we left which i did and being a total submissive when we got to the party i was on offer to all the other guests and i think i had fourteen or fifteen more that night ,some i sucked ,others fucked me and when we got home my lover and his friend both took me again and his friend stayed the night and i had them both in me in the morning so if the same ones doing me twice or thrice count as separate then i suppose about twenty is my total and i would love to repeat the experience .

Old 12-31-2012, 06:36 AM   #32
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

Quote:
same weeK?
the most partners , well i remember one special night ,my live in lover was taking me to a party of like minded friends some years ago and his best friend turned up to travel with us in the same car ,we had a couple of drinks first and my lover decided i should suck them both before we left which i did and being a total submissive when we got to the party i was on offer to all the other guests and i think i had fourteen or fifteen more that night ,some i sucked ,others fucked me and when we got home my lover and his friend both took me again and his friend stayed the night and i had them both in me in the morning so if the same ones doing me twice or thrice count as separate then i suppose about twenty is my total and i would love to repeat the experience .

Old 01-01-2013, 04:14 PM   #33
DemianBiros

Location: Corrupting folks everywhere by asking them to think
Quote:
same weeK?

Of one gender or both?

Old 01-20-2013, 03:15 PM   #34
columbusguy24
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnie4434 View Post
16. 9 if those were at a party. The other 7 were other guys I knew who called me and asked me to suck them off. I get my pleasure from pleasing the man I am with. I would never turn down a bj, but I much prefer being the giver .
oh my! love your sharing here!

Old 01-20-2013, 03:17 PM   #35
columbusguy24
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayTopher View Post
I'm not proud of it, but there have been a few times in my past years where I have absolutely no idea how many men I serviced in a weekend setting. I mean it wasn't hundreds, but it was more than 20 or so (at least I think). But those are fantasies I lived out long ago
nice sharing! arousing!

Old 03-07-2014, 09:40 PM   #36
blubyuf6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatwa_Morgana View Post
In real life? Not too many. But in my fantasy world? I've been a HUGE slut! LOL!! Morgana
I've been a slut on cam a few times..

Old 03-08-2014, 04:36 AM   #37
Prime
Literotica Guru

As I've become older and wiser I've realized that this wasn't the best Idea I've ever had, but it happened and oh well. In one night, I was in 2 threesomes with to separate couples. One was a guy and a girl, and the other was two guys. All three guys came inside me, and who knows where the girl had been, but you could say the same for me, I suppose.

Like I said, perhaps not the brightest idea I've ever had, but damn, it was the most fun. I'd do it again.

Old 03-08-2014, 07:58 AM   #38
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

Quote:
same weeK?
i am not sure about my weekly total but i did go to a party with my boyfriend once and had 14 at one go .

Old 03-09-2014, 05:32 PM   #39
gcs2718
Experienced

Threesomes (all guys) are the most I've been a part of at once. I've sucked off several guys at various visits to a bookstore. But I'm a slut anytime I get a cock in my mouth. I moan like a bitch in heat as I enthusiastically and without inhibition swallow his length again and again, knowing that he's watching his cock disappear in my hungry mouth and him knowing how much I hunger for his throbbing meat and hot load.

Old 03-09-2014, 06:08 PM   #40
MeredithEighty8
Literotica Guru

My current guy is much older and much more experienced than I and he has definitely released and nurtured the slut in me. There are somethings that I won't do, somethings that I will happily do, with him and for him only . . . there are even a few things that I might do with a little more convincing. Bottom line, I have the potential to be a raving slut.

I think there's a bit of the slut in most women, it just takes the right man to bring it out

http://www.literotica.com/s/to-love-and-obey-ch-05 NEW - Robert and Cassie: Happily ever after?

http://www.literotica.com/s/to-love-and-obey-ch-04 - Robert deals with Cassie's infidelity & pregnancy.

http://www.literotica.com/s/to-love-and-obey-ch-03 - Robert's jealousies and insecurities erupt.

http://www.literotica.com/s/to-love-and-obey-ch-02 - Young Cassie deals with Robert's obsession and lust

http://www.literotica.com/s/to-love-and-obey ch 01 - Marriage to a sexually and emotionally jaded older man.

http://www.literotica.com/s/like-a-good-neighbor-5 - Young Woman Older Man Enjoy a Summer hook-Up

http://www.literotica.com/s/daddylover - Father/Daughter Incest Results in Pregnancy

http://www.literotica.com/s/dr-dorhring-1 - Older Man With Obsession, Drugs Unsuspecting Girl

http://www.literotica.com/s/jeremiah-wolf-progenitor - Stalked, Sexually Assaulted and Impregnated by a Werewolf

Old 03-13-2014, 12:04 AM   #41
boi6969
Really Experienced

I was in heaven when I got to service 8 extremely well equiped studs over the course of a 3 day weekend. Anything they wanted, and I do mean anything, anytime they wanted it. Believe me they knew exactly what they wanted. Couldn't walk very well the next week, but it was wonderful.

Old 03-13-2014, 12:39 AM   #42
Prime
Literotica Guru

And I came into this thread expecting to be on the high-end of the chart. I barely register with 4 in a week. Well, 4 in two days. No, 4 on two separate days, it just was the same 4.

You folks are my heroes.

Old 03-13-2014, 09:20 AM   #43
haurni
Literotica Guru

Bah. I don't even rate. I might score two if it was per month rather than per week.

Can we count cybering?

Old 03-13-2014, 08:00 PM   #44
t1m1d1

Not sure about the same week, but one Saturday I had my first threesome with the Spit Roast Sisters. It was amazing , and I felt so high I visited my fave TS on the way home . Three in one day felt very slutty and I loved it!

Old 03-14-2014, 10:07 AM   #45
jakelc
Really Experienced

At the height of what I call my slut phase, I was single, unemployed and horny. I was trying to get laid as many times as possible per day. The more cocks the better was my motto so I was probably into the early twenties at one point. My favourite was servicing a group of guys over one weekend, me, them and a country house with no interruptions and no need for clothes.

Old 05-22-2014, 02:57 AM   #46
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

Quote:
same weeK?
currently the most i have had is 19 in the same night at a house party ,it was wonderful and i hope i get invited to the next one and hopefully there will be even more people there next time .

Old 05-23-2014, 12:32 AM   #47
Sasha69
Go Go Godzilla !

Talking I would Have to Say, Right Now, Looking @ My Plans for the Year ?

... I'd say, I have taken the 'reactor' to seventy five % and am satisfied I can cruise there. Now, looking for some 'stream lining' upgrades and a little 'core training' in the pool. Looking to MMF/MFF with the Mistress and possibly some club stuff. Might as well party like it's 1999 again, the new Century seems to have been pretty boiler-plate! But yeah, on any given day, all my 'Slutwear' and all my 'Slutware' and 'Hardware' are usually online, and under utilized. Wanna crank on the 'Utilizing' Also, with the Mistress? One can never exclude the occaisonal 'abberation' ! those abberations

Old 05-23-2014, 12:34 AM   #48
Sasha69
Go Go Godzilla !

Talking In a Word ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesky496 View Post
currently the most i have had is 19 in the same night at a house party ,it was wonderful and i hope i get invited to the next one and hopefully there will be even more people there next time .
EPIC. ! I could think of none other. !

Old 05-23-2014, 12:37 AM   #49
Sasha69
Go Go Godzilla !

Ohhhh !

Do we have to count the "REAL" ones ?

Quote:
same weeK?

Old 05-23-2014, 01:39 AM   #50
turnofthepaige
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha69 View Post
... I'd say, I have taken the 'reactor' to seventy five % and am satisfied I can cruise there. Now, looking for some 'stream lining' upgrades and a little 'core training' in the pool. Looking to MMF/MFF with the Mistress and possibly some club stuff. Might as well party like it's 1999 again, the new Century seems to have been pretty boiler-plate! But yeah, on any given day, all my 'Slutwear' and all my 'Slutware' and 'Hardware' are usually online, and under utilized. Wanna crank on the 'Utilizing' Also, with the Mistress? One can never exclude the occaisonal 'abberation' ! those abberations
I need to get myself somemore slutwear. I really haven't been able to explore my inner slut enough except for when I'm here, and would like to explore more for real