Old 11-19-2012, 05:32 PM   #151
Killjoy24
Loves Spam
 
Killjoy24 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Somewhere in South USA - I lost my map and no gps
Posts: 1,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by desiresmore View Post
I've never cheated so far, been together for 14 years. Just awakening to realize that I'm in a passionless marriage with no excitement and the wife doesn't want to share her pleasure with me. So I'm actually considering it. If I could find the right woman or couple to take me in, I'd probably do it. But I'm looking for something ongoing and long term, not just a one time thing.

So far, the internet has not been a successful way to meet people for this. I am a busy professional so I don't have a lot of time for socializing and the clubs/bars. I hope to one day experience all the things that I long for while I'm still young and can enjoy it.
You may want to find out if she is cheating on you?
Just some strong advise!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2012, 05:40 PM   #152
desiresmore
Really Experienced
 
desiresmore is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 168
Thanks Killjoy24, but I am 100% positive she is not. She is the most non-sexual woman I've ever met (this was not the indicidation I got before we got married). I don't really want to go around sleeping with everyone or cheating up a storm, I just want one couple or one woman to have an ongoing fwb thing with. Don't know if I'll ever find what I'm looking for, but I'm positive that she is not cheating. There are a number of reasons for that, but too personal to divulge here.

Last edited by desiresmore : 11-19-2012 at 06:45 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2012, 06:41 PM   #153
Killjoy24
Loves Spam
 
Killjoy24 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Somewhere in South USA - I lost my map and no gps
Posts: 1,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by desiresmore View Post
Thanks Killjoy24, but I am 100% positive she is not. She is the most non-sexual woman I've ever met (this was not the indicidation I got before we got married). I don't really want to go around sleeping with everyone or cheating up a storm, I just want one couple or one woman to have an ongoing fwb thing with. Don't know if I'll ever find what I'm looking for, but I'm positive that she is not cheating. There are a number of reasons for that, but too person to divulge here.
Well I know a couple who may be interested but you may want to get our backgroud first by checking the link in my signature.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2012, 06:44 PM   #154
desiresmore
Really Experienced
 
desiresmore is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killjoy24 View Post
Well I know a couple who may be interested but you may want to get our backgroud first by checking the link in my signature.
I've read your story. No judgement here, I thought it was beautiful. And I'd be very grateful for any help you could give getting me connected. If anyone wants to know the details of my story I can PM them...
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2012, 08:36 PM   #155
The_shadow_rising
Really Experienced
 
The_shadow_rising's Avatar
 
The_shadow_rising is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: The Shadow
Posts: 118
Now this is my kind of chaos.

As an author of cheating stories on Lit (women cheating), reading this discussion has been...inspiring ...this discussion really needs to continue...
__________________
~Ahi Hay Lilitu~

-The Shadow Aflame-


...All Hail the Princess of Lust, All Hail the Dark Mother...



"I'm a fear from a shadow land, I seduce you all..." W.A.S.P., 'Charisma'

"Be obscene, be be obscene, be obscene baby..." Marilyn Manson, 'mOBSCENE'

"There's no time to discriminate; hate every motherfucker that's in your way" Marilyn Manson, 'The Beautiful People'

"There's a party over here, party over there. Rebels, throw your fists in the air. Bitches, throw your tits in the air" (Hed)P.E., 'Crazy Legs'
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2012, 11:21 PM   #156
shadowtracey
Virgin
 
shadowtracey is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 28
Smile

I'm still here and still keen to post, but unsure what people want to know about lol, or what to say. I'm happy sharing at least some of my secret life online, mostly because no-one knows who I am and I do get a buzz out of sharing my antics lol

I cheat maybe once a week on average, mostly when my boyfriend / fiancee is working nights which tends to be over the weekend

Sometimes it's risky, sometimes it's far from it. The risky sex can give some awesome orgasms But just fucking my lover at his place is thrilling
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2012, 12:51 AM   #157
spankmegirl23
Spank Me!!
 
spankmegirl23 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mind of my own !!!
Posts: 4,457
Ive never type this so a bit nerves saying i have cheated i was cheated on alot in the past i felt the hurt but one boyfriend we had the sex part down good i mean we was good together but we had fights for stuid reason after we ended we didnt speak for along while when we did he was with someone we started friends then our texting grow to what fun we had when we was nothing i felt open with him bout sex with him i didnt hide my body he loved it he knewl what i liked knew how to make me moan soon our just texting went to meeting and acting was awhile ago its been over a year sinces i just talked to him and i miss it ive been with my bf 3 years i had other son before we meet then we had a son so we have a 4 and 2 and he is a dad to my first we had our promblems we do at times im lucky i get it once a month i cant stand it and it drives me crazy my ex comes to my mind like i said i have not talked to him but my ex was always wanting sex we did it 5days out of the week and that was good i cum 3 times at most with him so it was good Ive had no one to talk to about it who who would??
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2012, 01:15 AM   #158
martinchevalier
Virgin
 
martinchevalier is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowtracey View Post
I'm still here and still keen to post, but unsure what people want to know about lol, or what to say. I'm happy sharing at least some of my secret life online, mostly because no-one knows who I am and I do get a buzz out of sharing my antics lol

I cheat maybe once a week on average, mostly when my boyfriend / fiancee is working nights which tends to be over the weekend

Sometimes it's risky, sometimes it's far from it. The risky sex can give some awesome orgasms But just fucking my lover at his place is thrilling
I would love to hear more of your stories about your relationship with your lover. More details about how your lover draws out your inner-slut in a way your boyfriend cannot. How you use your relationship with your boyfriend to make the sex with your lover that much hotter.

I wish you would swing by my place on your next jog, or better yet, we could meet at the gym.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2012, 01:17 AM   #159
smilingrelaxed
Really Experienced
 
smilingrelaxed's Avatar
 
smilingrelaxed is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by spankmegirl23 View Post
Ive never type this so a bit nerves saying i have cheated i was cheated on alot in the past i felt the hurt but one boyfriend we had the sex part down good i mean we was good together but we had fights for stuid reason after we ended we didnt speak for along while when we did he was with someone we started friends then our texting grow to what fun we had when we was nothing i felt open with him bout sex with him i didnt hide my body he loved it he knewl what i liked knew how to make me moan soon our just texting went to meeting and acting was awhile ago its been over a year sinces i just talked to him and i miss it ive been with my bf 3 years i had other son before we meet then we had a son so we have a 4 and 2 and he is a dad to my first we had our promblems we do at times im lucky i get it once a month i cant stand it and it drives me crazy my ex comes to my mind like i said i have not talked to him but my ex was always wanting sex we did it 5days out of the week and that was good i cum 3 times at most with him so it was good Ive had no one to talk to about it who who would??
Thanks for sharing .... sounds like your ex would not be a problem if your bfd would do more for you ....
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2012, 04:16 AM   #160
Emerson40
An evening spent dancing
 
Emerson40's Avatar
 
Emerson40 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: It's not where, but who you're with that matters
Posts: 2,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by spankmegirl23 View Post
Ive never type this so a bit nerves saying i have cheated i was cheated on alot in the past i felt the hurt but one boyfriend we had the sex part down good i mean we was good together but we had fights for stuid reason after we ended we didnt speak for along while when we did he was with someone we started friends then our texting grow to what fun we had when we was nothing i felt open with him bout sex with him i didnt hide my body he loved it he knewl what i liked knew how to make me moan soon our just texting went to meeting and acting was awhile ago its been over a year sinces i just talked to him and i miss it ive been with my bf 3 years i had other son before we meet then we had a son so we have a 4 and 2 and he is a dad to my first we had our promblems we do at times im lucky i get it once a month i cant stand it and it drives me crazy my ex comes to my mind like i said i have not talked to him but my ex was always wanting sex we did it 5days out of the week and that was good i cum 3 times at most with him so it was good Ive had no one to talk to about it who who would??
I got about half way through his and then had to stop.
Try hitting the enter key a few times, and the occasional comma or period would do your story no harm.

Punctuation is your friend
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2012, 04:30 AM   #161
Ashleigh_XOXO
Really Experienced
 
Ashleigh_XOXO's Avatar
 
Ashleigh_XOXO is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerson40 View Post
I got about half way through his and then had to stop.
Try hitting the enter key a few times, and the occasional comma or period would do your story no harm.

Punctuation is your friend
You made it further than I did! I'm a masochist, but the English teacher part of me gave up on the second line.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2012, 11:09 AM   #162
The_shadow_rising
Really Experienced
 
The_shadow_rising's Avatar
 
The_shadow_rising is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: The Shadow
Posts: 118
For my part, I write stories of women cheating, and that's what I'm interested in...

So the more tales of adventures the more inspiring as far as I'm concerned.
__________________
~Ahi Hay Lilitu~

-The Shadow Aflame-


...All Hail the Princess of Lust, All Hail the Dark Mother...



"I'm a fear from a shadow land, I seduce you all..." W.A.S.P., 'Charisma'

"Be obscene, be be obscene, be obscene baby..." Marilyn Manson, 'mOBSCENE'

"There's no time to discriminate; hate every motherfucker that's in your way" Marilyn Manson, 'The Beautiful People'

"There's a party over here, party over there. Rebels, throw your fists in the air. Bitches, throw your tits in the air" (Hed)P.E., 'Crazy Legs'
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2012, 04:39 PM   #163
spankmegirl23
Spank Me!!
 
spankmegirl23 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mind of my own !!!
Posts: 4,457
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerson40 View Post
I got about half way through his and then had to stop.
Try hitting the enter key a few times, and the occasional comma or period would do your story no harm.

Punctuation is your friend
Im Sorry i was nerves lol thank u for the tip
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2012, 04:43 PM   #164
spankmegirl23
Spank Me!!
 
spankmegirl23 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mind of my own !!!
Posts: 4,457
Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingrelaxed View Post
Thanks for sharing .... sounds like your ex would not be a problem if your bfd would do more for you ....
Thats all i felt i felt so wrong doing it but im 22 i want sex
how is that so wrong? it took me awhile to not text him
i seen him and i would try my hardest not to look into his eyes he had eyes that you look
you knewl he wanted you,We both had our promblems and lead on each other
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2012, 06:48 PM   #165
LunaSolara
Virgin
 
LunaSolara is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 23
Nope, never cheated. Not even "just-the-internet-chat-thing cheat." I'm a one-guy kind of girl and if I tell you that it's just you and me, you can count on the fact that I'm telling you the truth.

Now, if it's just a casual relationship and there is a spoken mutual understanding that we'll be seeing other people--that's a another story. But, of course, I wouldn't consider that cheating since it's agreed upon and understood from the getgo.

I guess my philosophy is why pretend that I'm in a monogamous relationship if that's not the case? I wouldn't want someone to deceive me and I won't do it to someone else.

No judgment to anyone who has cheated; every person and every situation is different. We all walk in different shoes and have different life experiences and circumstances.

It's actually really interesting reading the varied perspectives.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2012, 07:06 PM   #166
Funkytown
Experienced
 
Funkytown is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Missouri
Posts: 66
I have cheated on my wife 2 times. The first time we were dating early in the relationship and she went out of town, some booze and being around the wrong women and I woke up in the morning next to a strange girl.
The 2nd time my wife refused to do certain things that I wanted, and when I am denied the things I want or need I will find a way to get them. I met a couple that wanted the same things I did and we got a hotel room out pf town and we made a weekend out of it. My wife never found out about either time but now she is interested in some of the things that I went looking for the 2nd time. And we are thinking of setting up a weekend and exploring some things.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2012, 07:19 PM   #167
RuReal
Long time Litster
 
RuReal's Avatar
 
RuReal is offline
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,866
Cheated on a girlfriend and really not proud that I did it back then. The reasons were stupid, but it did happen.

I am married now and really if I did get that kind of itch I would talk to the wife about it and I am almost 100% sure I could act on so said impulse. I think the aspect of lying to your partner is the disturbing bit about cheating, but I think that being able to have sex with someone outside of a marriage should really not be the end of the world. A good working relationship should be able to tolerate something like that. Sex can just be sex.
__________________
Like a Shadow in the night I come to claim what is mine!
Reality is always there ever waiting. Looked at as harsh, and dark, other times called stark, but always still just Real!


What one man loves another may freely hate, but when one man destroys can another rebuild?

My Stories

Latest pictures of my wife
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2012, 09:51 PM   #168
imready2
Used for female pleasure
 
imready2 is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Alberta CA
Posts: 2,339
Very interesting thoughts and commments. Enjoy the stories on how it happens, when it does!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2012, 06:20 AM   #169
Porkwarrior
Midlife Man Whore
 
Porkwarrior's Avatar
 
Porkwarrior is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Vanilla Suburbia Canuckistan
Posts: 3,740
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokishoney View Post
I have always had serious issues with monogamy. To me, as a woman, it reeks of need for ownership due to insecurity. Fucking isn't loving. If I love you, I'll stay with you, even if he is better in bed than you are. Of course, I understand it goes both ways. No problem.

As a younger woman, I always thought there was something wrong with me because I would get bored with a new guy after about three months and I never found that *magical* bond that made every other attractive man fall off the planet.

But, I didn't like the way the dishonesty felt, so I finally decided, wth, from now on I'm straight up about it - "I really like where this is going, but with me, fidelity is alot like bigfoot. Other people will tell you about it, but there's a real good chance you're never gonna see it."

If he could handle it - awesome. If not, I understood and respected his decision. "Sorry, my body. I do what I want with it. Too bad it's not going to work out between us."

Fortunately, I have found a few men that could handle it. Happily.

Very nicely put, and an excellent honest self-examination of your own sexuality!
That is EXACTLY the same philosophy I approached myself & the opposite sex with for most of my life. From 15 until I was almost Thirty I didn't have a single monogamous relationship, because I cheated on my first serious girlfriend and knew I would do it again. Instead I sought out women with exactly that viewpoint (and even converted a few along the way! ). Besides, sex with a confident, independent, open woman is just awe inspiring.

Well I did fall in love with a confident, independent, open woman, all other women fell away for me, and when she asked what I fantasized about when I jerked off I had to be honest and tell her the truth. "You". And that was the truth, for a few years. Until the sex died on one side of the relationship, the arguments & blaming started, until I am living in an almost platonic arrangement where once a month I might be privy to an hour of unimaginative "obligation sex". Yaaaaay for marriage (said no cheerleader...ever).

So I cheated, three times so far in spur of the moment flings that were mostly unsatisfying. Once I "blackmailed" a co-ed for a blowjob to drive her back to her dorm late at night, another was going down on my wife's friend after her marriage fell apart and she was separated, and a third was perusing the escort ads in the back of a local paper and spending an afternoon with a young hooker in her apartment.
And now I am looking for my first full blown affair, looking to savour that taste of physical intimacy that I used to have but lost many moons ago.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2012, 08:41 PM   #170
imready2
Used for female pleasure
 
imready2 is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Alberta CA
Posts: 2,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkwarrior View Post
Very nicely put, and an excellent honest self-examination of your own sexuality!
That is EXACTLY the same philosophy I approached myself & the opposite sex with for most of my life. From 15 until I was almost Thirty I didn't have a single monogamous relationship, because I cheated on my first serious girlfriend and knew I would do it again. Instead I sought out women with exactly that viewpoint (and even converted a few along the way! ). Besides, sex with a confident, independent, open woman is just awe inspiring.

Well I did fall in love with a confident, independent, open woman, all other women fell away for me, and when she asked what I fantasized about when I jerked off I had to be honest and tell her the truth. "You". And that was the truth, for a few years. Until the sex died on one side of the relationship, the arguments & blaming started, until I am living in an almost platonic arrangement where once a month I might be privy to an hour of unimaginative "obligation sex". Yaaaaay for marriage (said no cheerleader...ever).

So I cheated, three times so far in spur of the moment flings that were mostly unsatisfying. Once I "blackmailed" a co-ed for a blowjob to drive her back to her dorm late at night, another was going down on my wife's friend after her marriage fell apart and she was separated, and a third was perusing the escort ads in the back of a local paper and spending an afternoon with a young hooker in her apartment.
And now I am looking for my first full blown affair, looking to savour that taste of physical intimacy that I used to have but lost many moons ago.
Interesting variety of situations. The second one I find most intriguing...
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2012, 11:38 PM   #171
Porkwarrior
Midlife Man Whore
 
Porkwarrior's Avatar
 
Porkwarrior is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Vanilla Suburbia Canuckistan
Posts: 3,740
Quote:
Originally Posted by imready2 View Post
Interesting variety of situations. The second one I find most intriguing...
Yes in hindsight that probably deserved to be in a "Married" th'd instead of a "cheating" th'd.
For me I do not get a thrill cheating on my wife, quite the opposite it is something that is my baggage and I try my best to keep as distant as possible from it. Don't mention her, try not to think about her, and hopefully not impact her at all.

Fulfilling something that is, and always will be, a big part of me. Best friends & room mates are fine. But connecting to somebody on a physically intimate level only is something that every healthy person should crave.

And blowjobs, hard sweaty fucking & feeling somebody's thighs clamp down on your head after your tongue gave them their third orgasm of the night is pretty damn awesome too.!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2012, 11:24 AM   #172
jhuson
Literotica Guru
 
jhuson is offline
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,459
I recently did with a co-worker while on a trip. It was inevitable.

It was crazed and wild (we'd been flirting and texting for a year) but unfortunatealy we were too drunk and much of it is still a blur.

I'm a bit conflicted about it but still felt like I had to get it out of my system as my love life at home has never really been what I wanted from day one.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-18-2013, 08:16 PM   #173
imready2
Used for female pleasure
 
imready2 is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Alberta CA
Posts: 2,339
Still like the comments and input!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-19-2013, 12:18 AM   #174
Porkwarrior
Midlife Man Whore
 
Porkwarrior's Avatar
 
Porkwarrior is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Vanilla Suburbia Canuckistan
Posts: 3,740
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkwarrior View Post
And blowjobs, hard sweaty fucking & feeling somebody's thighs clamp down on your head after your tongue gave them their third orgasm of the night is pretty damn awesome too.!

Haa haa, it was just as fun as I remember. All of it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-19-2013, 09:28 AM   #175
Scrubber
Squeaky clean!
 
Scrubber's Avatar
 
Scrubber is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: S E England
Posts: 1,367
^ Oh, good for you.

Last edited by Scrubber : 03-19-2013 at 04:07 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:12 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.