Old 01-17-2013, 11:22 PM   #1
danicanuck
Really Experienced

Sexual Haunting

An abnormal fantasy for me but still very exciting, think along the lines of American Horror Story meets 13 Ghosts. Couple inherits a huge old house from a distant relative they have never met. They go to see it and love the character and size of it but it is so big they invite their best friends to move in with them. What they don't know is the history of the house and the 13 spirits that live inside. All of them are sexually aggressive and have different fetishes. These spirits manipulate and eventually control the people especially the women, they get used by the spirits day and night. How would it end? Would they get away or decide to love it and stay in the house?

Dani
xoxo
“They were the strongest hands I ever felt, he held me down by the back of my neck pressing my face into the mattress as his powerful thrusts quickened and his hard cock plunged into my virgin ass. My muscles ached from being so tense but he continued like a wild animal until he came inside me abruptly thus ending our date. He tossed the money onto my prone and sweaty body and laughed and slammed the door behind him. My boyfriend stepped out of the closet with the video camera and smiled and confirmed I was officially a whore.”

Old 01-18-2013, 05:30 AM   #2
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue

definitely most would love it. One or two might leave.

The Best Man and the Bride

put it in Fetish because it had to go somewhere...

or explore my other perversions at:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions