Old 01-17-2013, 08:38 PM   #5401
sisscindy
Literotica Guru
 
sisscindy's Avatar
 
sisscindy is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: North West UK
Posts: 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyElla View Post
These proceedings could always benefit from a strong male hand
Maybe he could help Miss jhane punish her naughty little sissy girls
 

Old 01-17-2013, 08:38 PM   #5402
SissyElla
Really Really Experienced
 
SissyElla's Avatar
 
SissyElla is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhane View Post
I wish I did..... .. I mean sure, yes, just like that. I've been working out... She could be my sister (I wish she was).....
The ass/legs in your profile pic looks suitably scrumptious, I bet shed enjoy your company too

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhane View Post
I thought it was girls night out... but I suppose it would be OK.....
Bring some red wine and you're in.... (the door)... I'm not that cheap....
It still is, just now we have a fun new toy to share =) And second for the wine, classy ladies like us
 

Old 01-17-2013, 08:46 PM   #5403
sisscindy
Literotica Guru
 
sisscindy's Avatar
 
sisscindy is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: North West UK
Posts: 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyElla View Post
The ass/legs in your profile pic looks suitably scrumptious, I bet shed enjoy your company too


It still is, just now we have a fun new toy to share =) And second for the wine, classy ladies like us
Got to leave now girls. Enjoy the rest of the evening and SissyElla make sure you continue to be a naughty girl,
 

Old 01-17-2013, 08:47 PM   #5404
jhane
Literotica Guru
 
jhane is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 659
Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyElla View Post
The ass/legs in your profile pic looks suitably scrumptious, I bet shed enjoy your company too
Thank you.. you are so kind to say that.... don't stop.... tell me more.
BTW... I luv my profile pic. Unfortunately, I lost the original... and had to return the dress....


Quote:
It still is, just now we have a fun new toy to share =) And second for the wine, classy ladies like us
I get silly after a glass or two.. never know what I'd do......
 

Old 01-17-2013, 08:48 PM   #5405
cryingalien
Literotica Guru
 
cryingalien's Avatar
 
cryingalien is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Here nor there
Posts: 9,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by sisscindy View Post
Got to leave now girls. Enjoy the rest of the evening and SissyElla make sure you continue to be a naughty girl,
ciao siss
__________________
Let's start with a drink
 

Old 01-17-2013, 08:49 PM   #5406
SissyElla
Really Really Experienced
 
SissyElla's Avatar
 
SissyElla is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by sisscindy View Post
Got to leave now girls. Enjoy the rest of the evening and SissyElla make sure you continue to be a naughty girl,
Cya hun, we'll try and have a proper chat soon =) And you dont even have to ask

Quote:
Thank you.. you are so kind to say that.... don't stop.... tell me more.
BTW... I luv my profile pic. Unfortunately, I lost the original... and had to return the dress....
Your legs are so gorgeous and well shaped, and I have a MASSIVE fishnet fetish, so there are soo many things I wanna do to your fine body looking at that pic... And dont even get me started on those kinky red heels Ahh, thats a shame, we'll have to have a shopping spree to recreate it =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhane View Post
I get silly after a glass or two.. never know what I'd do......
While I cant know what youd do either, I do have several specific fantasies about what you might do...

Last edited by SissyElla : 01-17-2013 at 08:52 PM.
 

Old 01-17-2013, 08:53 PM   #5407
jhane
Literotica Guru
 
jhane is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 659
Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyElla View Post
While I cant know what youd do either, I do have several specific fantasies about what you might do...
I'd be putty in your hands..... you can fantasize me all you want....
 

Old 01-17-2013, 08:57 PM   #5408
SissyElla
Really Really Experienced
 
SissyElla's Avatar
 
SissyElla is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhane View Post
I'd be putty in your hands..... you can fantasize me all you want....
I warn you, I can be insatiable.. And I have a cant guarantee some of your pretty clothes wont get cum stains on them
 

Old 01-17-2013, 09:02 PM   #5409
jhane
Literotica Guru
 
jhane is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 659
Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyElla View Post
I warn you, I can be insatiable.. And I have a cant guarantee some of your pretty clothes wont get cum stains on them
Well then, I'll be sure to bring some extra clothes to change into.... but you might have to dress me.... I might not be in any kind of condition to do it myself if your fantasies are anything like mine.....
 

Old 01-17-2013, 09:06 PM   #5410
SissyElla
Really Really Experienced
 
SissyElla's Avatar
 
SissyElla is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhane View Post
Well then, I'll be sure to bring some extra clothes to change into.... but you might have to dress me.... I might not be in any kind of condition to do it myself if your fantasies are anything like mine.....
Ive always wanted my own submissive little doll to dress and play it =) You will be just the prettiest tart when im done.
And if your fantasies are anything like mine, then I may have to fly out to =) lol
 

Old 01-17-2013, 09:09 PM   #5411
jhane
Literotica Guru
 
jhane is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 659
Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyElla View Post
The ass/legs in your profile pic looks suitably scrumptious, I bet shed enjoy your company too
Just took at a peek at your profile pic too... Adorable pose and cute dress....
Have you posted other pics?
 

Old 01-17-2013, 09:13 PM   #5412
SissyElla
Really Really Experienced
 
SissyElla's Avatar
 
SissyElla is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhane View Post
Just took at a peek at your profile pic too... Adorable pose and cute dress....
Have you posted other pics?
Thanks, you liking it makes me feel so hot =) I have a few more pics on my laptop, but nothing posted. Its late now, but I could try gettin em up tommorow and sending them to you =) Would love to know what you think
 

Old 01-17-2013, 09:13 PM   #5413
stude_cruiser19
Really Really Experienced
 
stude_cruiser19 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: washington dc
Posts: 420
the title says mesmerizing

if this were in 3-D, you might get your eye poked, or some other part

http://transloverxxxpress.tumblr.com...-and-round-and
 

Old 01-17-2013, 09:13 PM   #5414
jhane
Literotica Guru
 
jhane is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 659
Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyElla View Post
Ive always wanted my own submissive little doll to dress and play it =) You will be just the prettiest tart when im done.
And if your fantasies are anything like mine, then I may have to fly out to =) lol
OMG.... how I would love to be your little doll... dress me up... make me pretty ....

We should move this back and forth over to "Stacy's Sperm Depository" thread... have you visited that thread.. lot's of fun...
 

Old 01-17-2013, 09:18 PM   #5415
jhane
Literotica Guru
 
jhane is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 659
Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyElla View Post
Thanks, you liking it makes me feel so hot =) I have a few more pics on my laptop, but nothing posted. Its late now, but I could try gettin em up tommorow and sending them to you =) Would love to know what you think
That would be nice.... PM me and we'll meet up on the other thread I mentioned.
I should go too... I've got to go feed my pussy (That's cat .... I swear Ella... they have such dirty minds..) .... 'til then jhane
 

Old 01-17-2013, 09:19 PM   #5416
SissyElla
Really Really Experienced
 
SissyElla's Avatar
 
SissyElla is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhane View Post
OMG.... how I would love to be your little doll... dress me up... make me pretty ....

We should move this back and forth over to "Stacy's Sperm Depository" thread... have you visited that thread.. lot's of fun...
Ive seen it, but havent posted in it.. I should be going to bed soon, but a little play first.. =)
 

Old 01-17-2013, 09:21 PM   #5417
jhane
Literotica Guru
 
jhane is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 659
Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyElla View Post
Ive seen it, but havent posted in it.. I should be going to bed soon, but a little play first.. =)
Try not to get any stains on those cute panties of yours....
 

Old 01-18-2013, 06:03 AM   #5418
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru
 
Mr. Briggs's Avatar
 
Mr. Briggs is offline
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 2,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by stude_cruiser19 View Post
if this were in 3-D, you might get your eye poked, or some other part

http://transloverxxxpress.tumblr.com...-and-round-and
amazing
__________________
Love exchanging PMs don't be shy

Check out my story ---> Wife's Birthday Present --- Check out My Favourite Stories
Check Out My Thread Straight Men Who Crave Cock Club! -- Share Your Bi Fantasies Thread!
 

Old 01-18-2013, 10:40 AM   #5419
dre_jones
Literotica Guru
 
dre_jones is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: high above it all
Posts: 2,167
Nice posts!
 

Old 01-18-2013, 10:41 AM   #5420
dre_jones
Literotica Guru
 
dre_jones is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: high above it all
Posts: 2,167
Needs a little help
http://tv-sex.tumblr.com/image/40601298505
 

Old 01-18-2013, 10:45 AM   #5421
dre_jones
Literotica Guru
 
dre_jones is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: high above it all
Posts: 2,167
How yummy does this look?
http://charlotte-sometime.tumblr.com/post/40812329759
 

Old 01-18-2013, 10:54 AM   #5422
dre_jones
Literotica Guru
 
dre_jones is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: high above it all
Posts: 2,167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Briggs View Post
amazing
In response
http://charlotte-sometime.tumblr.com/post/38641576567
 

Old 01-18-2013, 10:56 AM   #5423
dre_jones
Literotica Guru
 
dre_jones is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: high above it all
Posts: 2,167
Big black and glossy
http://overthetopeyeroll.tumblr.com/post/39783078482
 

Old 01-18-2013, 11:00 AM   #5424
dre_jones
Literotica Guru
 
dre_jones is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: high above it all
Posts: 2,167
This is amazingly sex
http://overthetopeyeroll.tumblr.com/post/35001214374
 

Old 01-18-2013, 12:52 PM   #5425
bcassidy123
Literotica Guru
 
bcassidy123's Avatar
 
bcassidy123 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cent FL
Posts: 872
Blonde Ambition

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2...gjnio1_500.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3...gfeto1_500.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3...w0ato1_500.jpg
__________________
This is completely true, only the facts are made up.

Yes, I am compensating with a big cigar
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:12 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.