Old 01-17-2013, 03:06 PM   #56601
IvoryTigress
Literotica Guru

She smiles kindly and hugs FHD back, kissing his cheek softly. You're sweet, too. Not much can be done, really. My body just hates me. I beat it too hard in a work out on...uh....Tuesday! Hard enough that I'm more sore than I should be and apparently vulnerable to catch stuff >.< But thanks

Luna, love, you're still crazy. But I'm grateful for your crazy. Smiles

Old 01-17-2013, 03:17 PM   #56602
Firmhanded_Daddy
reborn in flame

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvoryTigress View Post
She smiles kindly and hugs FHD back, kissing his cheek softly. You're sweet, too. Not much can be done, really. My body just hates me. I beat it too hard in a work out on...uh....Tuesday! Hard enough that I'm more sore than I should be and apparently vulnerable to catch stuff >.< But thanks

Luna, love, you're still crazy. But I'm grateful for your crazy. Smiles
-smiles softly- I understand. I have a habit of pushing myself a little hard too. try to take it easy and rest or I will totally tell Luna on you.

-grins-

Old 01-17-2013, 03:19 PM   #56603
Britwitch
Bouncy

LT ~ C'mon clouds! Go away!!

A Fine Line with Fish_Tales, The Bull with marauder13, Along the Path Yet Revealed with marauder13,
Nothing Like Old Times with marauder13, Welcome to Etham, Alabama with Scuttle Buttin', Miss_Vivi, IvoryTigress, thestruggle and LeChatNoir,
The Right One with Scuttle Buttin' and Miss_Vivi, Getting Away with Scuttle Buttin',
Changing Fortunes with Scuttle Buttin', Night and Fog with Scuttle Buttin', Miss_Vivi, thestruggle and saysalice,
Infiltrating the Feminist Resistance with BornYesterday, Free & Easy with LitShark, Out of Sight with Niceandbrutal

My Cottage | My Signature Shop | Brit's Book of Ideas | Want to know more about me...?

Old 01-17-2013, 03:21 PM   #56604
IvoryTigress
Literotica Guru

@ FHD She laughs lightly and smirks just a bit. Luna doesn't frighten me. But yeah, I have that bad habit, too.

Old 01-17-2013, 03:29 PM   #56605
Firmhanded_Daddy
reborn in flame

Quote:
@ FHD She laughs lightly and smirks just a bit. Luna doesn't frighten me. But yeah, I have that bad habit, too.
Fair enough. I will just have to get to know you well enough to growl at you myself.

-chuckles-

Old 01-17-2013, 03:32 PM   #56606
IvoryTigress
Literotica Guru

@FHD She nods in concession. Deal. Smirks

Old 01-17-2013, 03:34 PM   #56607
Nina327
Twin sins

Oh goodie. that plus that plus storm equals migraine with nausia this time... Someone make the fishtank be quiet.

Other last thought:
I want a cuddle pile.
It looks like this, only not in order:
Wolftwin, kitten, wolfpet, tigeress, teddy(bear) and kitty (moi)

and that doesnt even include the non animal people in mylife
er... kind of in my life? ummm.. can friends and acquaintances I just like talking to and occasionally want to lick, count as "in my life?" Cause then we get into spiders, elves, witches, hobits, ninjas...

Final final last thought: HA! Someone told me sound like a brat and that I should be spanked till I cry. I said no. So he wants to be the brat and "make" me spank him. Funny. I dont spank brats. I put cloths pins on their tongues. He was a little deflated at that thought.

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done. ~Carlin

Last edited by Nina327 : 01-17-2013 at 03:40 PM. Reason: fucking words.

Old 01-17-2013, 03:36 PM   #56608
Nina327
Twin sins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmhanded_Daddy View Post
Fair enough. I will just have to get to know you well enough to growl at you myself.

-chuckles-
I'm soo gonna bottle that growl one day.

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done. ~Carlin

Old 01-17-2013, 03:38 PM   #56609
RainingHeat
In the rain...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina327 View Post
You'd make some good money selling it......

~^~ RainingHeat ~^~

Into one's life, a little rain must fall...
(I just know you'll want more!)

Old 01-17-2013, 03:41 PM   #56610
Nina327
Twin sins

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingHeat View Post

Hell yes I would!

Old 01-17-2013, 03:42 PM   #56611
IvoryTigress
Literotica Guru

@ Nina Hahaha I will gladly join your cuddle pile....but only if you keep spiders out of it. I can handle all kinds of bugs, snakes, large animals and other creepy-crawly-nasty things. But spiders and centipedes and I have a mutual understanding....if they stay out of my bathroom, bedroom and any other part of the apartment where I am, or possibly will at some point, be naked....they can live...otherwise I hire specialized assassins to take care of them.

Old 01-17-2013, 03:43 PM   #56612
Firmhanded_Daddy
reborn in flame

Quote:
@FHD She nods in concession. Deal. Smirks
In that case when I wake up I am definitely putting you in my IM box.

I had to add the IM part to make that look less dirty. Don't know you that well yet.

Grins

Quote:
Oh goodie. that plus that plus storm equals migraine with nausia this time... Someone make the fishtank be quiet.

Other last thought:
I want a cuddle pile.

er... kind of in my life? ummm.. can friends and acquaintances I just like talking to and occasionally want to lick, count as "in my life?" Cause then we get into spiders, elves, witches, hobits, ninjas...

Final final last thought: HA! Someone told me sound like a brat and that I should be spanked till I cry. I said no. So he wants to be the brat and "make" me spank him. Funny. I dont spank brats. I put cloths pins on their tongues. He was a little deflated at that thought.
Goes to find said pile before sleepy meds kick in.

Quote:
When I get better you will not have to bottle it. My voice will be back and I will send you random voice messages... or phone calls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingHeat View Post

Mock gasp

No idea what you mean!

Old 01-17-2013, 03:44 PM   #56613
IvoryTigress
Literotica Guru

Go let the medication do its job, FHD. Everyone will still be here when you return :-)

Old 01-17-2013, 03:51 PM   #56614
fr33ks33k
Mr. Dark and Brooding

Location: In the span between heartbeats...the eye of the needle...the second before sunrise...
Luna's Delerium piece is wonderful. It makes me want to write for some of the other Endless. I think I could probably do Dream, Destiny, or Destruction.

Something's gotta give...and if it's not my spine it will surely be my spirit. I only pray the splinters will shatter in such a way that every passerby takes a second to revel in my wreckage....

In the space between the sands of time and making sense he scribbles thoughts half-made and half-mad. He has written all his mind away and been left half-alive and mostly dead. His spark is the maker's forge, burning bright and hot. His soul is the flame that guides lost travelers on their wayward paths. In his thoughts he is whole, he is home, he is free. If only this poor poet's mental world were true reality...

Old 01-17-2013, 03:55 PM   #56615
Nina327
Twin sins

Quote:
@ Nina Hahaha I will gladly join your cuddle pile....but only if you keep spiders out of it. I can handle all kinds of bugs, snakes, large animals and other creepy-crawly-nasty things. But spiders and centipedes and I have a mutual understanding....if they stay out of my bathroom, bedroom and any other part of the apartment where I am, or possibly will at some point, be naked....they can live...otherwise I hire specialized assassins to take care of them.
Thankfully the only spider that doesnt fall under the similar rules is actually human and only a spider to me. All the other ones have to be caught and put outside. Unless they are gonna touch me. Then they die in a fit of spastic parkinsonian kung-fu. -nods-

Glad you will join the cuddle pile. -nods again-
Quote:
Goes to find said pile before sleepy meds kick in.

When I get better you will not have to bottle it. My voice will be back and I will send you random voice messages... or phone calls.
-takes him by the hand and leads him to the pile-
You really are sick.... horribly so if you couldnt find the waiting pile of mostly girlflesh. You poor, poor thing, you.

-squee-
I do like it when my phone suddenly makes sexy, growly sounds.

I figured out I had to go in and end the processes for that app. otherwise it just played everything after I opened it once. (but only after it had its bath. Yay water damage!)

Old 01-17-2013, 03:57 PM   #56616
Britwitch
Bouncy

Quote:

Other last thought:
I want a cuddle pile.

Hope your head improves lovely...

...and I see witches might be included in your pile...even if they aren't, I hope you don't mind but I fully intend to watch

grins

A Fine Line with Fish_Tales, The Bull with marauder13, Along the Path Yet Revealed with marauder13,
Nothing Like Old Times with marauder13, Welcome to Etham, Alabama with Scuttle Buttin', Miss_Vivi, IvoryTigress, thestruggle and LeChatNoir,
The Right One with Scuttle Buttin' and Miss_Vivi, Getting Away with Scuttle Buttin',
Changing Fortunes with Scuttle Buttin', Night and Fog with Scuttle Buttin', Miss_Vivi, thestruggle and saysalice,
Infiltrating the Feminist Resistance with BornYesterday, Free & Easy with LitShark, Out of Sight with Niceandbrutal

My Cottage | My Signature Shop | Brit's Book of Ideas | Want to know more about me...?

Old 01-17-2013, 04:01 PM   #56617
IvoryTigress
Literotica Guru

@Nina - Hahahaha spaztastic kung-fu is awesome. I'm afraid I don't possess it though. But I do possess lightening speed that I use to magically back up twenty feet in less than a second....along with the agility to somehow maneuver around anything that might possibly be in my way.

Old 01-17-2013, 04:02 PM   #56618
Nina327
Twin sins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britwitch View Post
Hope your head improves lovely...

...and I see witches might be included in your pile...even if they aren't, I hope you don't mind but I fully intend to watch

grins
bah. might.

No might.. Just written in a way to deliniate those that are closer to me have more animal identities and those that are not as close are still included in my want for familiar contact.

Something I noticed when I started writing the pile's order at first.

I dont know Tigress from Adam but as i wrote i I included her...

anyway.. no watching... you bring your freckled ass over here and be squishied.

Old 01-17-2013, 04:06 PM   #56619
Nina327
Twin sins

Quote:
@Nina - Hahahaha spaztastic kung-fu is awesome. I'm afraid I don't possess it though. But I do possess lightening speed that I use to magically back up twenty feet in less than a second....along with the agility to somehow maneuver around anything that might possibly be in my way.
-gigglegrins-

Its a skill! I acquired it after failing to acquire that lightning speed and agility you speak of. My ass would fly backwards taking everything in my path with me. Furniture, breakables, cubs, sister, christmas tree... Everything.

Old 01-17-2013, 04:14 PM   #56620
IvoryTigress
Literotica Guru

Then together we could conquer legions of spiders! Shifty eyes Well....you can conquer them with your parkinsonian kung-fu....clearly I'm going to ninja vanish and get reinforcements for you:-P

Old 01-17-2013, 04:15 PM   #56621
Firmhanded_Daddy
reborn in flame

Quote:
Go let the medication do its job, FHD. Everyone will still be here when you return :-)
I plan to. Am taking it now. I shall work shortly. Yay ambien and muscle relaxer cocktail. Time to forget I exist for a day . Maybe less considering how long I slept yesterday.

Quote:
Thankfully the only spider that doesnt fall under the similar rules is actually human and only a spider to me. All the other ones have to be caught and put outside. Unless they are gonna touch me. Then they die in a fit of spastic parkinsonian kung-fu. -nods-

Glad you will join the cuddle pile. -nods again-

-takes him by the hand and leads him to the pile-
You really are sick.... horribly so if you couldnt find the waiting pile of mostly girlflesh. You poor, poor thing, you.

-squee-
I do like it when my phone suddenly makes sexy, growly sounds.

I figured out I had to go in and end the processes for that app. otherwise it just played everything after I opened it once. (but only after it had its bath. Yay water damage!)
I am. 2 weeks hard in and I am worse than when I started. Have been better a few times but no longer.

Dragged to pile of girl flesh. Goes gladly.

Quote:
Men or good for only a handful of things. A could of said things are changing lightbulbs, and killing crawly, jumpy things.

Quote:
-gigglegrins-

Its a skill! I acquired it after failing to acquire that lightning speed and agility you speak of. My ass would fly backwards taking everything in my path with me. Furniture, breakables, cubs, sister, christmas tree... Everything.
Chuckles

The scary part is that the Christmas tree may not even be up at the time.

Smooches and makes a note to make growly sounds when his voice comes back

Old 01-17-2013, 04:38 PM   #56622
Nina327
Twin sins

Quote:
Then together we could conquer legions of spiders! Shifty eyes Well....you can conquer them with your parkinsonian kung-fu....clearly I'm going to ninja vanish and get reinforcements for you:-P
-giggles-

I'm good with that. I'll need backup if there's more than two of the lil buggers!
Quote:
I am. 2 weeks hard in and I am worse than when I started. Have been better a few times but no longer.

Dragged to pile of girl flesh. Goes gladly.

Men or good for only a handful of things. A could of said things are changing lightbulbs, and killing crawly, jumpy things.

Clearly the drugs are working.

Chuckles

The scary part is that the Christmas tree may not even be up at the time.

Smooches and makes a note to make growly sounds when his voice comes back
-cuddles and hopes he's gone off to la la land-

Old 01-17-2013, 04:41 PM   #56623
IvoryTigress
Literotica Guru

@FHD Sagenods It's true. Men are handy for certain things, though I think I can handle the lightbulb :P Now get to bed!

@Nina- Smirks

Old 01-17-2013, 04:43 PM   #56624
Nina327
Twin sins

LT: Dammit. I should probably take the christmas tree down this weekend.

Old 01-17-2013, 04:58 PM   #56625
Luna_Wolf72
Literotica Guru

I want fr33k to write a dream of the endless.

Yes.

SRP Writer's Profile
You can call me Pocahontas...*nods*
Love is never having to say I can't poop.

Closed Thread