Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Old 01-16-2013, 11:18 PM   #1
strapandfist
Virgin

man stumbles upon a lost tribe of giant africans

I saw a few online stories about finding evidence of ancient humans that were 8 to 10 feet tall. Probably not true, but it got me fantasizing about being on an archeological expedition and discovering a tribe of giant humans cut off from the civilized world. Of course, being giants, they have enormous cocks and are driven into a sexual frenzy when they see the tiny white men and women of our exploration party. No holes are spared by the savages. As the story unfolds we discover that we have unfortunately interrupted the annual fertility ritual. They believe that we were sent by the gods to satisfy the males insatiable sexual appetite.

I love any story where the males get it as hard or harder than the females.

Thanks

Old 01-17-2013, 06:52 AM   #2
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by strapandfist View Post
I saw a few online stories about finding evidence of ancient humans that were 8 to 10 feet tall. Probably not true, but it got me fantasizing about being on an archeological expedition and discovering a tribe of giant humans cut off from the civilized world. Of course, being giants, they have enormous cocks and are driven into a sexual frenzy when they see the tiny white men and women of our exploration party. No holes are spared by the savages. As the story unfolds we discover that we have unfortunately interrupted the annual fertility ritual. They believe that we were sent by the gods to satisfy the males insatiable sexual appetite.

I love any story where the males get it as hard or harder than the females.

Thanks
LOVE IT!

Check out my story ---> Wife's Birthday Present --- Check out My Favourite Stories
Check Out My Thread Straight Men Who Crave Cock Club! -- Share Your Bi Fantasies Thread!

Old 01-17-2013, 11:33 AM   #3
MatthewVett
Jahansuz

Death by SNU-SNU!