Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To... > HT Cafe

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 01-14-2013, 08:43 PM   #14976
imemkay
Lucky Girl
 
imemkay's Avatar
 
imemkay is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 1,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTCurve View Post
Next slice?! They have a word for women like you...you are a caketease!
How dare you!
Oh hang on, I've got a little frosting on my fingers, let me just lick that off.
Now, where were we? oh yes, caketease...
Meh - I've been called worse.
__________________
I wish I could lay down beside you when the day is done and wake up to your face against the morning sun
 

Old 01-14-2013, 08:51 PM   #14977
Rainshine
The Sun
 
Rainshine's Avatar
 
Rainshine is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Terra Australis
Posts: 10,571
The smell of freshly baked cookies filling the house is more than I can take. I'm sure tollhouse cookies count as clean eating, right?!
 

Old 01-14-2013, 08:54 PM   #14978
OTCurve
Really Experienced
 
OTCurve's Avatar
 
OTCurve is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by imemkay View Post
How dare you!
Oh hang on, I've got a little frosting on my fingers, let me just lick that off.
Now, where were we? oh yes, caketease...
Meh - I've been called worse.
An evil, frosted woman...an icing princess...
__________________


Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war.
– Shakespeare

I used to think the brain was the most important organ. Then I thought, look what’s telling me that.

Woof. Woof. Bark. Woof. - Dogs of War
 

Old 01-14-2013, 09:22 PM   #14979
Emerson40
An evening spent dancing
 
Emerson40's Avatar
 
Emerson40 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: It's not where, but who you're with that matters
Posts: 2,313
Evolution took the day off today...

This morning, in traffic, I saw a man combing his comb-over with one of those small ice scraper / snow brush combos, while driving.
Checking his stellar coiffure in his mirror, he almost rear-ended a woman in a Honda Civic, who was completely oblivious to the near miss as she was too busy applying make-up and pursing / puckering her lips at herself in her mirror. While driving.

They walk (and drive) among us.
 

Old 01-14-2013, 09:52 PM   #14980
Rainshine
The Sun
 
Rainshine's Avatar
 
Rainshine is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Terra Australis
Posts: 10,571
They post among us too. Mostly on this forum. Oh and all over Facebook about gun control laws. Ugh.
 

Old 01-14-2013, 10:02 PM   #14981
imemkay
Lucky Girl
 
imemkay's Avatar
 
imemkay is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 1,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerson40 View Post
This morning, in traffic, I saw a man combing his comb-over with one of those small ice scraper / snow brush combos, while driving.
Checking his stellar coiffure in his mirror, he almost rear-ended a woman in a Honda Civic, who was completely oblivious to the near miss as she was too busy applying make-up and pursing / puckering her lips at herself in her mirror. While driving.

They walk (and drive) among us.
Well, he gets points for creativity. I've never seen anyone use a snow brush on their hair before.
__________________
I wish I could lay down beside you when the day is done and wake up to your face against the morning sun
 

Old 01-14-2013, 10:08 PM   #14982
imemkay
Lucky Girl
 
imemkay's Avatar
 
imemkay is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 1,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTCurve View Post
An evil, frosted woman...an icing princess...
Nope, never been called either one of those. I have probably been called evil before.
__________________
I wish I could lay down beside you when the day is done and wake up to your face against the morning sun
 

Old 01-14-2013, 10:45 PM   #14983
OTCurve
Really Experienced
 
OTCurve's Avatar
 
OTCurve is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by imemkay View Post
Nope, never been called either one of those. I have probably been called evil before.
You, evil? Not frosted but plain evil? Nah, don't buy it...moderately deranged at best..at best!
__________________


Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war.
– Shakespeare

I used to think the brain was the most important organ. Then I thought, look what’s telling me that.

Woof. Woof. Bark. Woof. - Dogs of War
 

Old 01-14-2013, 10:56 PM   #14984
imemkay
Lucky Girl
 
imemkay's Avatar
 
imemkay is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 1,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTCurve View Post
You, evil? Not frosted but plain evil? Nah, don't buy it...moderately deranged at best..at best!
I didn't say I was evil....just that I'm sure I've been called evil before. There's a difference.

Moderately deranged? Oh, you really have NO idea.
__________________
I wish I could lay down beside you when the day is done and wake up to your face against the morning sun
 

Old 01-14-2013, 11:05 PM   #14985
OTCurve
Really Experienced
 
OTCurve's Avatar
 
OTCurve is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by imemkay View Post
I didn't say I was evil....just that I'm sure I've been called evil before. There's a difference.

Moderately deranged? Oh, you really have NO idea.
You're right, there is a difference. I sit corrected.

Yea, I am a babe in the woods where derangement is concerned...well, moderate derangement anyway...
__________________


Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war.
– Shakespeare

I used to think the brain was the most important organ. Then I thought, look what’s telling me that.

Woof. Woof. Bark. Woof. - Dogs of War
 

Old 01-15-2013, 03:18 AM   #14986
NippleMuncher
Masticatus Nipplicanis
 
NippleMuncher's Avatar
 
NippleMuncher is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Lost in Imfamy
Posts: 3,781
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTCurve View Post
Yea, I am a babe in the woods where derangement is concerned...well, moderate derangement anyway...
Oh come on, take that last, teensy weensy step into full-on insanity, you'll be glad you did! Remember, anything worth doing is worth doing well!
__________________
Boobies are like toy trains ... They are meant for kids but big boys like playing with them too!
 

Old 01-15-2013, 08:48 AM   #14987
BeachMomma
Sweet n Innocent
 
BeachMomma's Avatar
 
BeachMomma is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In your wildest dreams
Posts: 3,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by imemkay View Post
I didn't say I was evil....just that I'm sure I've been called evil before. There's a difference.

Moderately deranged? Oh, you really have NO idea.
I've perved enough of your posts to state quite confidently that I can provide proof that you are indeed off of the deranged scale.
__________________
My Literotica Submissions

Gentlemen may prefer blondes, but it takes a real man to handle a redhead.


I came to Literotica for the Eros. I stay for the Agape (LakeSailer_MI, 2013).
 

Old 01-15-2013, 08:54 AM   #14988
imemkay
Lucky Girl
 
imemkay's Avatar
 
imemkay is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 1,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachMomma View Post
I've perved enough of your posts to state quite confidently that I can provide proof that you are indeed off of the deranged scale.
Hahahaha! I'll take that as the compliment I'm sure it was intended to be!
__________________
I wish I could lay down beside you when the day is done and wake up to your face against the morning sun
 

Old 01-15-2013, 08:56 AM   #14989
BeachMomma
Sweet n Innocent
 
BeachMomma's Avatar
 
BeachMomma is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In your wildest dreams
Posts: 3,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by imemkay View Post
Hahahaha! I'll take that as the compliment I'm sure it was intended to be!
Of course it was! You don't think I'd hang around with just anybody, do ya? Sheesh! I do have standards, yanno! OK, they're low, but they're still standards!

You're welcome.
__________________
My Literotica Submissions

Gentlemen may prefer blondes, but it takes a real man to handle a redhead.


I came to Literotica for the Eros. I stay for the Agape (LakeSailer_MI, 2013).
 

Old 01-15-2013, 09:30 AM   #14990
imemkay
Lucky Girl
 
imemkay's Avatar
 
imemkay is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 1,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachMomma View Post
Of course it was! You don't think I'd hang around with just anybody, do ya? Sheesh! I do have standards, yanno! OK, they're low, but they're still standards!

You're welcome.
You're right, standards are standards, doesn't matter if they're high or low!

It does make me wonder, though; exactly which posts have outed me as deranged? It was the "Control" thread, wasn't it? Maybe "The New Gif" thread? If it's the new gif thread, I take no responsibility, there are some good gifs there, especially from one particular Litster.
__________________
I wish I could lay down beside you when the day is done and wake up to your face against the morning sun
 

Old 01-15-2013, 09:38 AM   #14991
BeachMomma
Sweet n Innocent
 
BeachMomma's Avatar
 
BeachMomma is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In your wildest dreams
Posts: 3,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by imemkay View Post
You're right, standards are standards, doesn't matter if they're high or low!

It does make me wonder, though; exactly which posts have outed me as deranged? It was the "Control" thread, wasn't it? Maybe "The New Gif" thread? If it's the new gif thread, I take no responsibility, there are some good gifs there, especially from one particular Litster.
Hon, it's a cumulative effect - even in the hospital thread. You are the sum of your parts, yanno.

But that reminds me; I've been ignoring the Control thread far too much lately.
__________________
My Literotica Submissions

Gentlemen may prefer blondes, but it takes a real man to handle a redhead.


I came to Literotica for the Eros. I stay for the Agape (LakeSailer_MI, 2013).
 

Old 01-15-2013, 10:05 AM   #14992
imemkay
Lucky Girl
 
imemkay's Avatar
 
imemkay is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 1,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachMomma View Post
Hon, it's a cumulative effect - even in the hospital thread. You are the sum of your parts, yanno.

But that reminds me; I've been ignoring the Control thread far too much lately.
Damn, I thought I was hiding it well.

Oh, the Control thread is great!
__________________
I wish I could lay down beside you when the day is done and wake up to your face against the morning sun
 

Old 01-15-2013, 10:23 AM   #14993
BeachMomma
Sweet n Innocent
 
BeachMomma's Avatar
 
BeachMomma is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In your wildest dreams
Posts: 3,981
I'm probably better than the average bear about noticing little things though.

The Control thread is my favorite addiction.
__________________
My Literotica Submissions

Gentlemen may prefer blondes, but it takes a real man to handle a redhead.


I came to Literotica for the Eros. I stay for the Agape (LakeSailer_MI, 2013).
 

Old 01-16-2013, 02:13 AM   #14994
imemkay
Lucky Girl
 
imemkay's Avatar
 
imemkay is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 1,768
Well, that was something!
__________________
I wish I could lay down beside you when the day is done and wake up to your face against the morning sun
 

Old 01-16-2013, 03:29 AM   #14995
pmann
Stickman
 
pmann's Avatar
 
pmann is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: *points*
Posts: 6,443
I found out tonight that I'm worth $24 a minute. That feels pretty damned good. Them's call girl prices.
__________________
Pmann's Sex Tape Uploaded June 21, 2014:
Clickity Click Click- Warning: Have a spare set of knickers nearby
 

Old 01-16-2013, 03:42 AM   #14996
Rainshine
The Sun
 
Rainshine's Avatar
 
Rainshine is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Terra Australis
Posts: 10,571
Close to the best $720 I've ever spent.
 

Old 01-16-2013, 07:05 AM   #14997
pmann
Stickman
 
pmann's Avatar
 
pmann is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: *points*
Posts: 6,443
*Taps fingers*

__________________
Pmann's Sex Tape Uploaded June 21, 2014:
Clickity Click Click- Warning: Have a spare set of knickers nearby

Last edited by pmann : 01-16-2013 at 07:10 AM.
 

Old 01-16-2013, 09:24 AM   #14998
Rainshine
The Sun
 
Rainshine's Avatar
 
Rainshine is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Terra Australis
Posts: 10,571
If I paid $24/minute to talk to you, imagine what I'd pay to .... wait... do you feel like a call girl now?
 

Old 01-16-2013, 10:56 AM   #14999
pmann
Stickman
 
pmann's Avatar
 
pmann is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: *points*
Posts: 6,443
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainshine View Post
If I paid $24/minute to talk to you, imagine what I'd pay to .... wait... do you feel like a call girl now?
A little bit.

So the price has been set. $1440 an hour. I'm finally getting paid what I deserve.
__________________
Pmann's Sex Tape Uploaded June 21, 2014:
Clickity Click Click- Warning: Have a spare set of knickers nearby
 

Old 01-16-2013, 02:26 PM   #15000
Saucyminx
Lookin to make gator bait
 
Saucyminx's Avatar
 
Saucyminx is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,899
I would like my money back for 2013 so far. I am not enjoying my life experience.
__________________
My first new story in 3 long years

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional. -- Kathleen Casey Theisen

Some days it just doesn't pay to gnaw through the leather straps. --Emo Philips

Don't think about it, just swallow. --my friend Eileen

She went around with a broken heart, and she wasn't sure who'd broken it. She thought it was herself, mostly.
― Ann Brashares

If you are going through hell, keep going. --Winston Churchill

Come on in--the smut is fine
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:09 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.