Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 01-12-2013, 07:31 PM   #1
NestleSnipes
Really Experienced
 
NestleSnipes's Avatar
 
NestleSnipes is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 299
Threesome Advice

Hey Literotica,

I'm sure the title is a bit funny but it's a serious question. How does one simply "watch" girl on girl in a threesome where the male and the girl friend aren't experiencing each other? Where do you sit? haha

After a few years of interest and intrigue between Ginger(My SO) and her best friend, we believe we're not far off from their first experience together. Both girls are bi-sexual, incredibly active and it's only a matter of time before the time is right.

As there is little interest on my part to be with her friend, partly because Ginger believes she will be uber competitive with her, I plan to simply watch.

What I ask is simple... What the hell am I to do in that situation? haha.

If it happens on a couch in the living room, it's easy to watch like a movie. If it's taken to the bedroom, where does one stand/sit to watch? I can't really lay on the bed with them but I won't be lurking from above unless I convince them of my premier movie making abilities.

So... Any one with experience wish to share?
__________________
Quote:
"We see ourselves as people who are committed to finding a place of sanity with sex, and to freeing ourselves to enjoy our sexuality and to share it in as many ways as may fit for each of us. We may not always know what fits without trying it on, so we tend to be curious and adventurous. When we see someone who intrigues us, we like to be free to respond, and in exploring our own response, discover whatever is special about that person we are turned on to. We like relating to people, and tend to be gregarious, enjoying the company of different sorts of folk, and reveling in how our differences expand our horizons and offer us new ways to be ourselves." - Dossie Easton, "The Ethical Slut"

Last edited by NestleSnipes : 01-12-2013 at 08:36 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-12-2013, 10:07 PM   #2
fgarvb1
We are in for it now.
 
fgarvb1's Avatar
 
fgarvb1 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Land of the Little Angel, in Texas
Posts: 12,493
Yeah, we should all have that problem.

As long as you can see the action and don't disturb them i don't think it matters.

I might be tempted to save pictures or a movie for stroke material.


One never knows what the morrow will bring.
__________________
Proud Member IAM Local 1999

"You, fgarvb1, are a dinosaur who looks disturbing even as a fossil."

I reserve at least 24 hours on any posting to correct my fuck ups.

When the solution is simple, God is answering. --Albert Einstein

"Once in a lifetime every man is entitled to fall in
love with a gorgeous redhead"

The heart is devious above all else; it is perverseó who can understand it? -- Jer. 17:9

There are many systems of philosophy and political life which try to base law and all human relationships upon the nature of man. Man is made the measure of all things. All such systems, whether communism or humanism, or socialism, are doomed to fail because of one fatal flaw: they do not recognize the sinful, self-centered nature of man.
They ignore God and deify man.


BOAT = Bust Out Another Thousand

Last edited by fgarvb1 : 01-13-2013 at 10:00 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-12-2013, 11:18 PM   #3
Eilan
Paid Internet Troll
 
Eilan's Avatar
 
Eilan is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: 'Murika! Fuck, yeah!
Posts: 9,859
Quote:
Originally Posted by NestleSnipes View Post
What the hell am I to do in that situation?
You could always ask the ladies what they'd like you to do, where they'd like you to be, etc. . .
__________________
Too fucking cool for a sig.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2013, 06:37 PM   #4
njlauren
Literotica Guru
 
njlauren is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by NestleSnipes View Post
Hey Literotica,

I'm sure the title is a bit funny but it's a serious question. How does one simply "watch" girl on girl in a threesome where the male and the girl friend aren't experiencing each other? Where do you sit? haha

After a few years of interest and intrigue between Ginger(My SO) and her best friend, we believe we're not far off from their first experience together. Both girls are bi-sexual, incredibly active and it's only a matter of time before the time is right.

As there is little interest on my part to be with her friend, partly because Ginger believes she will be uber competitive with her, I plan to simply watch.

What I ask is simple... What the hell am I to do in that situation? haha.

If it happens on a couch in the living room, it's easy to watch like a movie. If it's taken to the bedroom, where does one stand/sit to watch? I can't really lay on the bed with them but I won't be lurking from above unless I convince them of my premier movie making abilities.

So... Any one with experience wish to share?
First of all, you sure they want you there? Sometimes with a first attempt at this, your wife and her friend might appreciate being alone, they might feel self conscious otherwise, especially if it is the friend's/your wife's first time.

If you have a wireless webcam, could set that up and watch from a remote room.

Must cuck tales have hubby sitting on a chair, you could move a chair in there (and that raises questions, would they want you to be fully clothed, would it be okay for you to play with yourself while watching)...if the room is small, you could observe from the doorway, too.

The other thing, while there is no interest in your 'doing it' with the friend, could you be on the bed with the ground rule you can only touch your wife? So while for example, her friend is eating her out, you are sucking on her nipples? If your wife is eating the friend, the friend could sit on her face and you could eat out your wife...so in effect, both of you are making out/having sex with your wife but not with each other........
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2013, 08:51 PM   #5
NestleSnipes
Really Experienced
 
NestleSnipes's Avatar
 
NestleSnipes is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 299
Thanks for the feedback everyone.

This general question doesn't just fit the bill for this potential adventure, but any other time that I might find myself watching. The best answer seems to see what the girls think, I just wonder if either will know what to do with me in that scenario haha.

We've flirted with the idea of it being an active threesome, just nothing between I and her but we will see what happens.

Too bad a chair can't be put in the room, seems like an easy solve. Then it's simply a show.
__________________
Quote:
"We see ourselves as people who are committed to finding a place of sanity with sex, and to freeing ourselves to enjoy our sexuality and to share it in as many ways as may fit for each of us. We may not always know what fits without trying it on, so we tend to be curious and adventurous. When we see someone who intrigues us, we like to be free to respond, and in exploring our own response, discover whatever is special about that person we are turned on to. We like relating to people, and tend to be gregarious, enjoying the company of different sorts of folk, and reveling in how our differences expand our horizons and offer us new ways to be ourselves." - Dossie Easton, "The Ethical Slut"
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2013, 10:25 PM   #6
Steel_n_Silk
Experienced
 
Steel_n_Silk is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mountains of Colorado
Posts: 90
If you are talking about it with her, ask her before hand what she would like... clear up as much territory issues first Before it Ever happens. Cuz if they are feeling any hesitation about it questions at the time may derail the whole thing.
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2013, 12:11 AM   #7
silverwhisper
just this guy, you know?
 
silverwhisper's Avatar
 
silverwhisper is offline
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: in a home, of course
Posts: 10,853
nestle: there's a) the plan you have before things get interesting and b) what happens afterwards. my advice:

a) assuming they're OK with you watching, talk with ginger and make sure you two are on the same page. make sure ginger knows it's pretty important that the friend is also on the same page.

b) talk with ginger about what to do if the friend wants you to be more active or if she wants you gone & how to let you know.

my bet is that a) involves watching from the floor or otherwise off to the side and probably stroking it. be aware that b) may involve the friend watching you two go at it.

ed
__________________
"i think this line's mostly filler"--willow rosenberg, once more, with feeling, season 6, buffy the vampire slayer

exemplar of youthful snark: "does it hurt little boy? are you going to cry now? well suck it up and be a man."

psst! hey, wanna see a blog?
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2013, 07:36 PM   #8
NestleSnipes
Really Experienced
 
NestleSnipes's Avatar
 
NestleSnipes is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 299
Thanks for the advice.

It makes sense for us to have an agreement made that she have a way to tell/show me that the friend wants me gone or active. Didn't think about that.

I agree, Silk, we're pretty good on that type of communication.
__________________
Quote:
"We see ourselves as people who are committed to finding a place of sanity with sex, and to freeing ourselves to enjoy our sexuality and to share it in as many ways as may fit for each of us. We may not always know what fits without trying it on, so we tend to be curious and adventurous. When we see someone who intrigues us, we like to be free to respond, and in exploring our own response, discover whatever is special about that person we are turned on to. We like relating to people, and tend to be gregarious, enjoying the company of different sorts of folk, and reveling in how our differences expand our horizons and offer us new ways to be ourselves." - Dossie Easton, "The Ethical Slut"
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2013, 04:16 PM   #9
LauraWilling
Really Really Experienced
 
LauraWilling's Avatar
 
LauraWilling is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 344
Steel n Silk and Silver whisper are right. You and Ginger talk everything out. My husband loves to watch Boy/girl or girl/girl and he usually sits where he can see everything the best and yet not be obtrusive or distracting to us. One girlfriend does not mind if he sits right next to the bed. The other, I sometimes play with prefers he watches from a corner of the room where he can still see all the action. Deciding these kinds of things ahead of the actual event saves a lot of adjustment being made when all should be enjoying what is going on.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:03 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.