Old 01-14-2013, 09:24 PM   #12351
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Albert View Post
God morning all; haven't been feeling well. thougth I had the flu but no cellulitis!!!!!!!!!!!
"Please take care of yourself Daddy PA - plenty of rest and fluids and take those antibiotics!"

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss

Old 01-14-2013, 09:26 PM   #12352
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie123 View Post
Hi sis! Yes, it is a bit better today..thank you Sorry to hear about your bad back!

Haven't heard from Keri yet today, so I hope she is getting some much needed rest!!
"Evening Cookie - glad your back is a little better today! And NFL, sorry to hear that you have back problems too."

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss

Old 01-14-2013, 10:33 PM   #12353
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasyGir1 View Post
Good afternoon Daddies and sisters!!!!

Just a quick update: I DID get a call from Daddy last night...for over an hour and he spent that time making me completely special and loved!

I'm surprised how much I'm hurting today still. The pain pills aren't really touching anything, and the antibiotics still haven't kicked in.

So for now, I'm just going to wile away on the computer and think about what an amazing Daddy I have, along with how lucky I am to have this family here!!!

"I'm so very, very glad you got your phone call last night - feeling happy and loved is a remarkably healing thing. Hoping by now the antibiotics are starting to help provide a little relief. For a number of reasons fall injuries and such are always worse a day or so after the event - did they say anything about alternating heat and ice (20 minutes on/20 minutes off) to help provide relief to some of the bruises and aches? Did you get your appointment made with your regular doctor today? Be well soon Keri!"

Old 01-14-2013, 10:37 PM   #12354
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodsonformom View Post
Hey there Peaches........how are you sweetie?...........kisses you sweetly.....

"Hi Daddy G!" (Climbing up on your lap to kiss your cheek and hug you.) "I'm good Daddy.....really good. How are you doing?"

Old 01-15-2013, 02:30 AM   #12355
PlayWithMeToday
Daddy's Little One

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachesmelba View Post
"Hi Daddy G!" (Climbing up on your lap to kiss your cheek and hug you.) "I'm good Daddy.....really good. How are you doing?"
Doesn't he just have the best lap ever?

Old 01-15-2013, 02:33 AM   #12356
PlayWithMeToday
Daddy's Little One

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasyGir1 View Post
Good afternoon Daddies and sisters!!!!

Just a quick update: I DID get a call from Daddy last night...for over an hour and he spent that time making me completely special and loved!

I'm surprised how much I'm hurting today still. The pain pills aren't really touching anything, and the antibiotics still haven't kicked in.

So for now, I'm just going to wile away on the computer and think about what an amazing Daddy I have, along with how lucky I am to have this family here!!!
YAY for Daddy calls!!! They leave you with the most amazing feeling.....I love it when he calls early in the morning or late at night when I'm all cozy in my bed...his voice feels like an extension of the covers all wrapped around me, holding me close and keeping me warm.

I'm sorry to hear you're still hurting, I do hope the pills kick in soon....hang in there!!

Last edited by PlayWithMeToday : 01-15-2013 at 02:41 AM.

Old 01-15-2013, 06:01 AM   #12357
nflgirl81
Literotica Guru

Thanks Peaches, it's something I'm used too. You are so right about falls though. When I fell I didn't think I had hurt anything, nearly 10 years later and lots of medication and I still wake up every morning unable to move properly. It eases as the day goes on thankfully...with a little (lot) help from painkillers.

Keri I am so pleased you heard from your Daddy.

Old 01-15-2013, 06:07 AM   #12358
burgerslinger
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchbitch View Post
there is something rather wonderful about it isn't there? When he is in control and I get to be such a dirty little girl with no guilt (because daddy made me do it )it makes me cum so hardagain and again. Yes please daddy
Sounds good any great stories here you recommend?

Old 01-15-2013, 07:54 AM   #12359
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

"Good Morning and Happy Tuesday Daddies and Baby Girls. Daddy PA and sisters Keri, NFL and Cookie - feel better soon! COOOOOOOLLLLLLDDD! Here this morning in the midwest"

Old 01-15-2013, 08:00 AM   #12360
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayWithMeToday View Post
Doesn't he just have the best lap ever?
(Giggles) "Ummmmm, well, I admit there is ONE other that I'm more partial to but Daddy G does have a nice lap Sis!" (((HUGS)))

Quote:
YAY for Daddy calls!!! They leave you with the most amazing feeling.....I love it when he calls early in the morning or late at night when I'm all cozy in my bed...his voice feels like an extension of the covers all wrapped around me, holding me close and keeping me warm.

I'm sorry to hear you're still hurting, I do hope the pills kick in soon....hang in there!!

"Absolutely PWMT - those are my most favorite calls too - although I will never complain about the SO's calls ever. I especially love when the schedules permit him to call and wake me in the morning - it's the (second) best way to wake up ever, next to having him there. Past two mornings he's managed to start my day off at least hearing his voice!"

Old 01-15-2013, 08:03 AM   #12361
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:
Originally Posted by nflgirl81 View Post
Thanks Peaches, it's something I'm used too. You are so right about falls though. When I fell I didn't think I had hurt anything, nearly 10 years later and lots of medication and I still wake up every morning unable to move properly. It eases as the day goes on thankfully...with a little (lot) help from painkillers.

Keri I am so pleased you heard from your Daddy.
"Me too hon' - we make jokes about 'Legends of the Fall' and I measure my life in BF (Before Fall) and AF (After Fall)"

Old 01-15-2013, 08:04 AM   #12362
MidgetClown
Loves Spam

Good morning all you normal height people.

Old 01-15-2013, 09:30 AM   #12363
nflgirl81
Literotica Guru

Quote:
"Me too hon' - we make jokes about 'Legends of the Fall' and I measure my life in BF (Before Fall) and AF (After Fall)"
Yes, me too. The jokes help I think...my co-workers say I've made falling an art form. Clearly they have no taste in art

Old 01-15-2013, 09:55 AM   #12364
Cookie123
Little Girl

Good morning to Peaches (YES! So, so coldddd! Brrr! My little piggies can't get warm!)

Also great big hugs to PWMT, Nflgirl, FG (Keri), INL, Daddy PA, PWMT's Daddy (Daddy G) of course MY daddy and anyone else that wanders in today.

Will you all stop hurting yourselves!? ~passes out the bubble wrap and Aleve~

Old 01-15-2013, 11:40 AM   #12365
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

Good late morning, am feeling better, on the mend caught it early this time. Last time almost lost leg, kidneys!!

Proud Daddy to babygirl: Wyshes!!

Old 01-15-2013, 11:52 AM   #12366
PlayWithMeToday
Daddy's Little One

Quote:
Good late morning, am feeling better, on the mend caught it early this time. Last time almost lost leg, kidneys!!
Ok, now I know I missed something.....I thought you just had the flu?!

Either way, I'm glad you're feeling better and that all limbs and organs are intact!!

Old 01-15-2013, 11:54 AM   #12367
FantasyGir1
Really Really Experienced

Good morning to all the Daddies and baby girls! Daddy PA, losing legs and kidneys is NOT ok...please take care of yourself!

As for the rest of us, we really do need to stop hurting ourselves. Especially us little girls, as I know for a fact our Daddies do NOT like it!!! So, Cookie, thank you for the bubble wrap (*takes plenty and passes it along to NFL, PWMT, Peaches, and anyone else who may need it).

Off to the Dr. again today as meds are not helping the UTI, plus my 17yo daughter is having severe abdominal cramping. It's not a happy house here today!

On the plus side...got another WONDERFUL call from Daddy last night. It was so unexpected! I love his sexy voice, especially when he tucks me in at the end. You're all so right, nothing can make you feel as loved when you can't be together.

So, BIG hugs to you all, and stay warm Daddies and all my sisters!!! And take care of yourselves!

Much love all around!
Keri

Old 01-15-2013, 11:58 AM   #12368
PlayWithMeToday
Daddy's Little One

Quote:
(Giggles) "Ummmmm, well, I admit there is ONE other that I'm more partial to but Daddy G does have a nice lap Sis!" (((HUGS)))

"Absolutely PWMT - those are my most favorite calls too - although I will never complain about the SO's calls ever. I especially love when the schedules permit him to call and wake me in the morning - it's the (second) best way to wake up ever, next to having him there. Past two mornings he's managed to start my day off at least hearing his voice!"
I absolutely LOVE the mornings when Daddy gets to call and be my alarm clock! I love hearing "Wake up Little One....." through the fog of my sleepiness He definitely makes the morning easier to face......although sometimes I do fall back asleep after he calls and that can lead to dreams that make it very difficult to get out of bed...... Although the massaging shower head waiting in the bathroom can be rather enticing

Old 01-15-2013, 11:59 AM   #12369
PlayWithMeToday
Daddy's Little One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie123 View Post
Good morning to Peaches (YES! So, so coldddd! Brrr! My little piggies can't get warm!)

Also great big hugs to PWMT, Nflgirl, FG (Keri), INL, Daddy PA, PWMT's Daddy (Daddy G) of course MY daddy and anyone else that wanders in today.

Will you all stop hurting yourselves!? ~passes out the bubble wrap and Aleve~
{{HUGS}} to you too Cookie!! I do hope you were able to get warm!

Old 01-15-2013, 01:52 PM   #12370
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:
{{HUGS}} to you too Cookie!! I do hope you were able to get warm!
Mmm...I miss daddy calls and texts. Super jealous!! I know a certain daddy that had better step it up or he is going to lose his baby. ~giggles~

Thanks!! After I worked out & took a steamy shower..I am nice and toasty! Almost too warm! hehe

Daddy PA....glad you caught it early!!

Keri..talk to you again after you rest! Let us know how the doctor went!

Old 01-15-2013, 04:30 PM   #12371
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

Had a bout of celluitis on Sunday, am on antibiotics, now.

Proud Daddy to babygirl: Wyshes!!

Old 01-15-2013, 04:41 PM   #12372
Beth87
Literotica Guru

Hope you are feeling better today PA that sounds incredibly scary *hugs*

WRITERS: Come and Make Me Dirty

Old 01-15-2013, 04:58 PM   #12373
nflgirl81
Literotica Guru

Glad you are feeling a bit better PA.

Keri hope you get some better medication from the Doctor, let us know how it went. Hope your Daughter is feeling better soon too

Cookie thanks for the bubble wrap. Cold here too - the snow arrived lol

Kel

Old 01-15-2013, 05:33 PM   #12374
PlayWithMeToday
Daddy's Little One

Quote:
Had a bout of celluitis on Sunday, am on antibiotics, now.
I'm glad you're being taken care of PA....I hope you start to feel better very soon!

Old 01-15-2013, 07:35 PM   #12375
CayleeBug71
Really Really Experienced

Hello Dads

Closed Thread