Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 01-14-2013, 10:14 PM   #51
Miles Long
Fuck victoriously!
 
Miles Long's Avatar
 
Miles Long is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: City of Big Shoulders
Posts: 15,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerson40 View Post
Note to self ...

If you Google Prolapsed Uterus, AND Prolapsed Anus, there is no win. Only defeat as you can't un-see what you've seen.

DON'T do it.

*reaches for bleach to splash into eyes*
I'm glad I googled them. Seeing that puts my cares and worries in perspective. Turns out I'm doing just fine, thank you.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2013, 01:47 AM   #52
pplwatching
Literotica Guru
 
pplwatching's Avatar
 
pplwatching is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Sitting here beside myself
Posts: 937
The OP's posting history aside, I have had the delightful pleasure of being intimate with a woman who adored having her cervix (and general area) softly stroked during oral sex. Her favorite position was sitting / laying back against a mountain of pillows, where she would indulge me to the delight of both of us.
__________________
The bigger events can have smaller causes. The minor wins can have major losses.
Stand behind your beliefs. Keep an open heart and a clear mind, and the rest will take you anywhere
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2013, 02:03 AM   #53
Cookie123
Little Girl
 
Cookie123's Avatar
 
Cookie123 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by pplwatching View Post
The OP's posting history aside, I have had the delightful pleasure of being intimate with a woman who adored having her cervix (and general area) softly stroked during oral sex. Her favorite position was sitting / laying back against a mountain of pillows, where she would indulge me to the delight of both of us.
'And general area'? You mean INSIDE of her vagina? Is THAT the 'general area' you are refering to? I can assure you, you would be shopping for Polident if you 'massaged' her cervix and weren't her OB/GYN.
__________________
~God determines who walks into your life. It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay and who you refuse to let go~
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2013, 02:12 AM   #54
pplwatching
Literotica Guru
 
pplwatching's Avatar
 
pplwatching is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Sitting here beside myself
Posts: 937
I'm not entirely sure why you chose to attack my post, but I can assure you that I know what and where I am talking about. Before my wife had hers removed, it didn't do anything special for her but it also didn't make her want to kick my teeth in.

It's clear that you don't enjoy it, which may very well be the way that most women feel. I'm hardly in a position to say. There are probably other things that most women don't enjoy while others do.
__________________
The bigger events can have smaller causes. The minor wins can have major losses.
Stand behind your beliefs. Keep an open heart and a clear mind, and the rest will take you anywhere
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2013, 07:22 AM   #55
BeachMomma
Sweet n Innocent
 
BeachMomma's Avatar
 
BeachMomma is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In your wildest dreams
Posts: 3,976
Good God, are we still massaging that poor woman's cervix?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pplwatching View Post
The OP's posting history aside, I have had the delightful pleasure of being intimate with a woman who adored having her cervix (and general area) softly stroked during oral sex. Her favorite position was sitting / laying back against a mountain of pillows, where she would indulge me to the delight of both of us.
The key word in that entire paragraph is SOFTLY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie123 View Post
'And general area'? You mean INSIDE of her vagina? Is THAT the 'general area' you are refering to? I can assure you, you would be shopping for Polident if you 'massaged' her cervix and weren't her OB/GYN.
I used to have an IUD. I've had hubby check for the string (since he was in the general area anyway lol). It's not painful at all - as long as he's gentle and doesn't get overly enthusiastic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pplwatching View Post
I'm not entirely sure why you chose to attack my post, but I can assure you that I know what and where I am talking about. Before my wife had hers removed, it didn't do anything special for her but it also didn't make her want to kick my teeth in.

It's clear that you don't enjoy it, which may very well be the way that most women feel. I'm hardly in a position to say. There are probably other things that most women don't enjoy while others do.
There's massaging, then there's gently or softly stroking. Massaging may lead to embarrassing trips to the emergency room and/or dentist. Soft stroking can be pleasurable - not always, but it *can* be.

Most women will happily admit that trips to the gynecologist aren't fun at all and can, in fact, be quite painful. And let's never forget the lovely time of childbirth. Having an 8 pound baby exit through the vaginal canal aside, the contractions (the time when the cervix is dilating) are quite painful. If the doc has to strip the membranes (by going through the cervix with a tool similar to a crochet hook), that's downright excruciating. Personally, when he stripped my membranes, I left a dent and claw marks in the ceiling. I think they're still there. Come to think of it, afterwards, the doc did speak with a funny lisp.
__________________
My Literotica Submissions

Gentlemen may prefer blondes, but it takes a real man to handle a redhead.


I came to Literotica for the Eros. I stay for the Agape (LakeSailer_MI, 2013).
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2013, 07:25 AM   #56
Rainshine
Funny Face
 
Rainshine's Avatar
 
Rainshine is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: *points*
Posts: 9,402
Ooooh childbirth stories!! Yay!!


Where's pmann? He loves these!
__________________
In a sky full of stars, I think I saw you...
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2013, 07:45 AM   #57
BeachMomma
Sweet n Innocent
 
BeachMomma's Avatar
 
BeachMomma is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In your wildest dreams
Posts: 3,976
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainshine View Post
Ooooh childbirth stories!! Yay!!


Where's pmann? He loves these!
I opened the door. Now it's time for you ladies to dance right through it.
__________________
My Literotica Submissions

Gentlemen may prefer blondes, but it takes a real man to handle a redhead.


I came to Literotica for the Eros. I stay for the Agape (LakeSailer_MI, 2013).
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2013, 07:54 AM   #58
NightL
smoke'n'mirrors
 
NightL's Avatar
 
NightL is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,131
poor pmann - taking a thrashing lately (not that pmann) - now pmann is a dancing lady
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2013, 07:57 AM   #59
Rainshine
Funny Face
 
Rainshine's Avatar
 
Rainshine is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: *points*
Posts: 9,402
It's lucky he's been safely nestled in the (ample) bosom of Rainshine. No, not like that you filthy perves.
__________________
In a sky full of stars, I think I saw you...
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2013, 08:04 AM   #60
pmann
Little Lion
 
pmann's Avatar
 
pmann is online now
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: *points*
Posts: 5,821
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainshine View Post
It's lucky he's been safely nestled in the (ample) bosom of Rainshine. No, not like that you filthy perves.
Ample bosoms indeed. BRRRRRMMMMMMMBRBRBRBEMEMEMERME <---- Sound of Pmann motorboating.

I'll stay here until childbirth stories are done. They scare me.

Oh, and I'll probably stay here until afterwards.
__________________
Pmann's Sex Tape Uploaded June 21, 2014:
Clickity Click Click- Warning: Have a spare set of knickers nearby


Stay up with me, don't fall asleep...
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2013, 08:06 AM   #61
Rainshine
Funny Face
 
Rainshine's Avatar
 
Rainshine is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: *points*
Posts: 9,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmann View Post
Ample bosoms indeed. BRRRRRMMMMMMMBRBRBRBEMEMEMERME <---- Sound of Pmann motorboating.

I'll stay here until childbirth stories are done. They scare me.

Oh, and I'll probably stay here until afterwards.
Fucker.
__________________
In a sky full of stars, I think I saw you...
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2013, 08:57 AM   #62
BeachMomma
Sweet n Innocent
 
BeachMomma's Avatar
 
BeachMomma is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In your wildest dreams
Posts: 3,976
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainshine View Post
Fucker.
Oh, that's his real name? And all this time I thought it was StickMann. Damn.

Sorry, Fucker! My mistake! I won't let it happen again. *giggles*
__________________
My Literotica Submissions

Gentlemen may prefer blondes, but it takes a real man to handle a redhead.


I came to Literotica for the Eros. I stay for the Agape (LakeSailer_MI, 2013).
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2013, 09:37 AM   #63
pmann
Little Lion
 
pmann's Avatar
 
pmann is online now
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: *points*
Posts: 5,821
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightL View Post
poor pmann - taking a thrashing lately (not that pmann) - now pmann is a dancing lady
Pmann has taken a beating. On here and in real life. My friend at work, who hasn't been around in months, just totally pissed on me with his first words to me in four months.

*nestles up more in Rainshine's ample bosom*
__________________
Pmann's Sex Tape Uploaded June 21, 2014:
Clickity Click Click- Warning: Have a spare set of knickers nearby


Stay up with me, don't fall asleep...
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2013, 11:21 AM   #64
Cookie123
Little Girl
 
Cookie123's Avatar
 
Cookie123 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,724
BeachMomma, I have an IUD (love it!) and I check for the strings myself, since I am in the area anyway. Hate being single sometimes. lol The only man I have been with since having it never showed interest in fiddling with them...I think he knew better.

Rainshine, is pmann going to be ok? Poor lil guy...so sensitive.
__________________
~God determines who walks into your life. It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay and who you refuse to let go~
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2013, 01:40 PM   #65
pmann
Little Lion
 
pmann's Avatar
 
pmann is online now
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: *points*
Posts: 5,821
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie123 View Post
BeachMomma, I have an IUD (love it!) and I check for the strings myself, since I am in the area anyway. Hate being single sometimes. lol The only man I have been with since having it never showed interest in fiddling with them...I think he knew better.
Those strings on an IUD feel like porcupine quills. They hurt like hell.
__________________
Pmann's Sex Tape Uploaded June 21, 2014:
Clickity Click Click- Warning: Have a spare set of knickers nearby


Stay up with me, don't fall asleep...
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2013, 02:48 PM   #66
BeachMomma
Sweet n Innocent
 
BeachMomma's Avatar
 
BeachMomma is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In your wildest dreams
Posts: 3,976
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie123 View Post
BeachMomma, I have an IUD (love it!) and I check for the strings myself, since I am in the area anyway. Hate being single sometimes. lol The only man I have been with since having it never showed interest in fiddling with them...I think he knew better.

Rainshine, is pmann going to be ok? Poor lil guy...so sensitive.
Pmann - sensitive lil guy. *snort* OK, THAT's my new nickname for him.

As long as he's gentle, it won't hurt you - or him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmann View Post
Those strings on an IUD feel like porcupine quills. They hurt like hell.
It might depend on the type of IUD. Nobody ever complained about mine hurting. It felt like any other string. I didn't have a copper IUD, though. I believe mine was non-medicated plastic.
__________________
My Literotica Submissions

Gentlemen may prefer blondes, but it takes a real man to handle a redhead.


I came to Literotica for the Eros. I stay for the Agape (LakeSailer_MI, 2013).
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2013, 03:13 PM   #67
pmann
Little Lion
 
pmann's Avatar
 
pmann is online now
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: *points*
Posts: 5,821
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachMomma View Post
Pmann - sensitive lil guy. *snort* OK, THAT's my new nickname for him.

As long as he's gentle, it won't hurt you - or him.



It might depend on the type of IUD. Nobody ever complained about mine hurting. It felt like any other string. I didn't have a copper IUD, though. I believe mine was non-medicated plastic.
I am the most misunderstood person on Lit. Everyone thinks Pmann is just this guy who talks about his cock all the time. But he bleeds rainbows and unicorn dust just like everyone else. I'm nothing special. I'm more than just a whale sized cock.

I suspect most guys wouldn't feel the strings. I think they out them way up there. But, well...
__________________
Pmann's Sex Tape Uploaded June 21, 2014:
Clickity Click Click- Warning: Have a spare set of knickers nearby


Stay up with me, don't fall asleep...
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2013, 03:28 PM   #68
Ahlam
Literotica Guru
 
Ahlam's Avatar
 
Ahlam is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: transplanted in the Land of Oz
Posts: 541
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie123 View Post
... I can assure you, you would be shopping for Polident if you 'massaged' her cervix and weren't her OB/GYN.
I agree with Cookie. If it becomes clinical, the retaliation will be violent. Proceed cautiously.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2013, 03:39 PM   #69
BeachMomma
Sweet n Innocent
 
BeachMomma's Avatar
 
BeachMomma is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In your wildest dreams
Posts: 3,976
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmann View Post
I am the most misunderstood person on Lit. Everyone thinks Pmann is just this guy who talks about his cock all the time. But he bleeds rainbows and unicorn dust just like everyone else. I'm nothing special. I'm more than just a whale sized cock.

I suspect most guys wouldn't feel the strings. I think they out them way up there. But, well...
You told me you fart rainbow dust. Which is it?

Yeah, they're out of the way. Some guys can still feel them. If the guy can feel the string, *I* can most definitely feel *him.* Like I said before, I've not had any complaints about it - not even a single ouch.
__________________
My Literotica Submissions

Gentlemen may prefer blondes, but it takes a real man to handle a redhead.


I came to Literotica for the Eros. I stay for the Agape (LakeSailer_MI, 2013).
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2013, 03:51 PM   #70
Rainshine
Funny Face
 
Rainshine's Avatar
 
Rainshine is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: *points*
Posts: 9,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie123 View Post

Rainshine, is pmann going to be ok? Poor lil guy...so sensitive.
He'll probably suffocate while he frolics in amongst my boobs, but other than that...
__________________
In a sky full of stars, I think I saw you...
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2013, 06:27 PM   #71
Emerson40
An evening spent dancing
 
Emerson40's Avatar
 
Emerson40 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: It's not where, but who you're with that matters
Posts: 2,170
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmann View Post
Those strings on an IUD feel like porcupine quills. They hurt like hell.

Guitar strings AND IUD strings - both have been a source of "ouch" for you.

Do you think this may have something to do with your linear stature and build?



Quote:
Originally Posted by pmann View Post
I am the most misunderstood person on Lit. Everyone thinks Pmann is just this guy who talks about his cock all the time. But he bleeds rainbows and unicorn dust just like everyone else. I'm nothing special. I'm more than just a whale sized cock.

Are you an acquaintance of this colorful dude?






It is nice to see you back on the boards by the way. I feared that " " was going to be the last I'd hear from you.
I was just going to delete (a la Beck) my post hoc apology, as it seemed to either not reach you, my intended recipient, or it had gone out too late, and had fallen on ears deaf to my excuses and red with anger.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2013, 06:29 PM   #72
pmann
Little Lion
 
pmann's Avatar
 
pmann is online now
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: *points*
Posts: 5,821
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainshine View Post
He'll probably suffocate while he frolics in amongst my boobs, but other than that...
What a way to go.
__________________
Pmann's Sex Tape Uploaded June 21, 2014:
Clickity Click Click- Warning: Have a spare set of knickers nearby


Stay up with me, don't fall asleep...
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2013, 06:43 PM   #73
Rainshine
Funny Face
 
Rainshine's Avatar
 
Rainshine is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: *points*
Posts: 9,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerson40 View Post

It is nice to see you back on the boards by the way. I feared that " " was going to be the last I'd hear from you.
I was just going to delete (a la Beck) my post hoc apology, as it seemed to either not reach you, my intended recipient, or it had gone out too late, and had fallen on ears deaf to my excuses and red with anger.
Ohh no... is the bromance over?!
__________________
In a sky full of stars, I think I saw you...
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2013, 06:44 PM   #74
pmann
Little Lion
 
pmann's Avatar
 
pmann is online now
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: *points*
Posts: 5,821
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerson40 View Post
It is nice to see you back on the boards by the way. I feared that " " was going to be the last I'd hear from you.
I was just going to delete (a la Beck) my post hoc apology, as it seemed to either not reach you, my intended recipient, or it had gone out too late, and had fallen on ears deaf to my excuses and red with anger.
You are not to be worried my dear friend Emerson. I have been busy doing the things that I do- baking pies for widows, taking orphans to the park, rescuing kittens from trees, pulling Timmy from the well, etc. I meant to respond to your apology, but it slipped my mind. I was too busy doing other things. MMMMMMBRBRBRBRBMEMMEMDMEBD.
__________________
Pmann's Sex Tape Uploaded June 21, 2014:
Clickity Click Click- Warning: Have a spare set of knickers nearby


Stay up with me, don't fall asleep...
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2013, 06:53 PM   #75
BeachMomma
Sweet n Innocent
 
BeachMomma's Avatar
 
BeachMomma is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In your wildest dreams
Posts: 3,976
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmann View Post
You are not to be worried my dear friend Emerson. I have been busy doing the things that I do- baking pies for widows, taking orphans to the park, rescuing kittens from trees, pulling Timmy from the well, etc. I meant to respond to your apology, but it slipped my mind. I was too busy doing other things. MMMMMMBRBRBRBRBMEMMEMDMEBD.
You can do all of those things while snuggled in RS's ample bosom? I AM impressed!
__________________
My Literotica Submissions

Gentlemen may prefer blondes, but it takes a real man to handle a redhead.


I came to Literotica for the Eros. I stay for the Agape (LakeSailer_MI, 2013).
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:49 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.