Little old me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some random boob photos (from the 'After Shower' and 'Air Hostess' set). I don't really like the rest of the photos from those sets so just posted the 'best of'

If I may say, you have a perfectly luscious pair of boobs. :cool:

What can I say, I just love cock and cum lol

(also more photos being uploaded as I type this!)

I'd be very willing to help provide your fix..

...love the boob photos too. The one cupped in your hand in particular!

What can I say, I just love cock and cum lol

(also more photos being uploaded as I type this!)

Misc Boobs

Some random boob photos (from the 'After Shower' and 'Air Hostess' set). I don't really like the rest of the photos from those sets so just posted the 'best of'

...and as always, your pics leave me with a hard cock and wishing I could cum all over your wonderful boobs and pretty face....:devil:

I'm getting 'close' to finishing my next story (yes I know it's been ages) so if anyone wishes to be an editor send me a PM.

Had one or sent already and will get back to those people shortly.

That's a coincedence. After viewing your pics, I am close to finishing also. Beautiful !

I'm getting 'close' to finishing my next story (yes I know it's been ages) so if anyone wishes to be an editor send me a PM.

Had one or sent already and will get back to those people shortly.

Nice comments always get me going, and when I'm in the mood I write faster so I guess in a way showing you myself is a selfish act - but I'm sure you won't mind ;)

-NEW EXCITING INDEX PAGE!-

This will be updated whenever I post new photos so you don't have to look through the whole thread ;)

Apparently post-image is now blocked, trying out other image hosts so please bear with me!

Black Jumper

Office Dress

Misc Boobs

Excellent pictures of you, Goey! You are the epitome of beauty and sexiness!

The only words that cum to mind when I look at your gorgeous body are... FUCKING YUM!!! You are so gorgeous... Your guy is one lucky man... If things dont work out between you and him... Hit me up... LOL

Hi Goey, just wanted to tell you from one UK lad to a UK lass that you're beautiful and your pics resulted in an instant hard-on for me :)

Hellos again! Been a while. Will be posting new pics soon(ish).
Thank you for all the compliments, love reading them and normally leads to some good sex with the fella!

For everyone who has helped me with editing my story big big thanks to you. Should be up sometime this week.

HAving enjoyed your stories immensley already, I am eagerly anticipating your newest entry. Subject matter?

Story is now pending, hopefully won't be too long!

You never commented?

Don't forget see-thru pics

Going to wait for the weather to warm up for that I think.
Also if you send a link from Amazon (UK) or something to me in PM of what you want me to wear it would be much appreciated.

Though I have just brought THIS if that's the kind of thing your after?

Going to wait for the weather to warm up for that I think.
Also if you send a link from Amazon (UK) or something to me in PM of what you want me to wear it would be much appreciated.

Though I have just brought THIS if that's the kind of thing your after?

Mmm...that would look FANTASTIC on you darlin!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back