Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 06-23-2012, 11:04 PM   #3576
Bi_Siamese
Virgin

male slave submission

I feel that if any man really wants to submit to his wife/Mistress he must allow her to penetrate him with a strapon dildo so that he finds out what it is really like to be passably submissive. Once a man feels what it is like to be on the receiving end of a dildo the size of his own cock or bigger which includes sucking it as well he will have more respect for what his Mistress does for him. When she is driving her dildo down his throat making him choke he will realize what cock sucking really means. When his Mistress finally pushes the huge head of her dildo passed his sphincter muscle he will finally understand what it is like to take a real screwing. I have bent over for several women and they all told me afterwards that they had more respect for me having allowed them to fucked me like I screwed them.

Old 12-28-2012, 05:29 PM   #3577
Hardon4u21
Really Experienced

The thought of taking a strap on in my ass gets me really excited.

Old 12-28-2012, 08:09 PM   #3578
ToreHund
Experienced

I've got a strap-on and my girlfriend even tried it on, but it's too big for me. I'd want to start with a smaller one.

Old 12-29-2012, 11:20 PM   #3579
lance1969
Really Experienced

My first was when I was 22 years old, she was a hairdresser and had nipples to die for.. always hard.. She invited me to go out for drinks after a cut, and we ended at her place.. We went directley to her bed and she went down on my nine like a fish to water.. all the way down , and as she was doing this she was fingering my ass.. well I was so excited as she drove deep with two that I shot off deep in her mouth.. She then took my clothes off, then hers.. telling me to watch her with her new toy.. I was a large dong with a harness attatched.. she dove right into it.. shoving it deep into her shaved pussy. My young cock sprang into action watching her.. then she stopped fucking herself, demanding me to make her cum with my wide cock.. I got on her and rode her hard.. making her cum, wanting myeslf to cum.. but she wouldnt let me.. instead she too the dong.. shoved it in her soaked pussy and told me to lean over on the bed.. then she placed the strap on , taking her fingers in her pussy and with her wet fingers started to finger my ass again.. stroking in and out. then without warning the dong head was against my ass and then slowly inserted in one stroke all the way in.. she reached around and started stroking my raging cock.. she fucked my ass gently at first then started to pound away.. then she started to cum , as my cock started to explode.. all over her sheets.. My first and not my last.. she taught me well and to this day I enjoy it..

Old 12-29-2012, 11:30 PM   #3580
bootlover65
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance1969 View Post
My first was when I was 22 years old, she was a hairdresser and had nipples to die for.. always hard.. She invited me to go out for drinks after a cut, and we ended at her place.. We went directley to her bed and she went down on my nine like a fish to water.. all the way down , and as she was doing this she was fingering my ass.. well I was so excited as she drove deep with two that I shot off deep in her mouth.. She then took my clothes off, then hers.. telling me to watch her with her new toy.. I was a large dong with a harness attatched.. she dove right into it.. shoving it deep into her shaved pussy. My young cock sprang into action watching her.. then she stopped fucking herself, demanding me to make her cum with my wide cock.. I got on her and rode her hard.. making her cum, wanting myeslf to cum.. but she wouldnt let me.. instead she too the dong.. shoved it in her soaked pussy and told me to lean over on the bed.. then she placed the strap on , taking her fingers in her pussy and with her wet fingers started to finger my ass again.. stroking in and out. then without warning the dong head was against my ass and then slowly inserted in one stroke all the way in.. she reached around and started stroking my raging cock.. she fucked my ass gently at first then started to pound away.. then she started to cum , as my cock started to explode.. all over her sheets.. My first and not my last.. she taught me well and to this day I enjoy it..
holy crap

Old 12-30-2012, 04:05 PM   #3581
lance1969
Really Experienced

She ruined me ..lol I was innocent before her..

Old 01-09-2013, 10:01 AM   #3582
jjj1984

My wife does me with a strap on...it is bigger than me, and its a blast. Sucking it is fun too, but no rewards (cum). Would be even better if it could cum in me

Old 01-10-2013, 06:47 AM   #3583
lance1969
Really Experienced

My GF strap on isnt as long but wider than me..lol she loves to stick it in her pussy first to let me lick her juices off..

Old 01-10-2013, 08:03 AM   #3584
RednCaptain
Virgin

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. The anus (male and female) has soooo many nerve endings. Come on guys....who doesn't like getting the prostrate rubbed.

Old 01-10-2013, 11:31 AM   #3585
morefreebound
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semler View Post
I always see the post about using a strap on on a man, but do any of you make him submit to it by having him suck it also?
He has sucked it before I used it on him, but not really to submit (I am the usual submitter), more because I wanted to watch him do it, because he almost literally has no gag reflex.

So, in short, I did it to prove my theory that he would be great at sucking cock. Proven, it was.

Last edited by morefreebound : 01-14-2013 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Changed to reflect that He chose to suck it, I did not "make" Him.

Old 01-10-2013, 02:21 PM   #3586
sterculius
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by morefreebound View Post
I have made him suck it before using it on him, but not really to submit (I am the usual submitter), more because I wanted to watch him do it, because he almost literally has no gag reflex.

So, in short, I did it to prove my theory that he would be great at sucking cock. Proven, it was.
I LOVE sucking my wifes' VERY BIG strapon dildo before she fucks my ass with it! It's MUCH bigger than my own cock at 8 inches long and 2 1/4 inches thick. but I'm easily able to deep throat it! I'd had a lot of practice sucking my friends' cock which was just as big. My wife was amazed the first time she watched it disappear down my throat!! She can't fit it in her pussy but I have no problem taking it in my ass or down my throat.

Last edited by sterculius : 01-18-2013 at 03:52 PM.

Old 01-12-2013, 10:33 PM   #3587
paulthewetcd
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bi_Siamese View Post
I feel that if any man really wants to submit to his wife/Mistress he must allow her to penetrate him with a strapon dildo so that he finds out what it is really like to be passably submissive. Once a man feels what it is like to be on the receiving end of a dildo the size of his own cock or bigger which includes sucking it as well he will have more respect for what his Mistress does for him. When she is driving her dildo down his throat making him choke he will realize what cock sucking really means. When his Mistress finally pushes the huge head of her dildo passed his sphincter muscle he will finally understand what it is like to take a real screwing. I have bent over for several women and they all told me afterwards that they had more respect for me having allowed them to fucked me like I screwed them.
This is very true. Learning to respect my wife's strap-on has made me a better lover; I appreciate how she "handles" my cock. Also, after servicing that toy fully, with my mouth and rectum, I feel very very complete.

Old 01-17-2013, 04:34 PM   #3588
bigdave1961
Virgin

We have tried vibrators and we have a double headed dong she has used on me. Just bought a strap on she used it onme last night. It was great! I asked her what did she like about it. She said it made her feel powerful. She also liked watching go in and out of my ass. She said she had an organism without her or me touching her. That I must say really turned me on. My question is for the ladies. What goes through your minds while strapping your lover?

Old 01-17-2013, 05:05 PM   #3589
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterculius View Post
I LOVE sucking my wifes' VERY BIG strapon dildo before she fucks my ass with it! It's MUCH bigger than my own cock at 8 inches long and 2 1/4 inches thick. but I'm easily able to deep throat it! I'd had a lot of practice sucking my friends' cock which was just as big. My wife was amazed the first time she watched it disappear down my throat!! She can't fit it in her pussy but I have no problem taking it in my ass or my throat.
I love that. That is hot that you are a bigger cock slut than your wife. So hot

Check out my story ---> Wife's Birthday Present --- Check out My Favourite Stories
Check Out My Thread Straight Men Who Crave Cock Club! -- Share Your Bi Fantasies Thread!

Old 01-18-2013, 03:50 PM   #3590
sterculius
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Briggs View Post
I love that. That is hot that you are a bigger cock slut than your wife. So hot
Yes, it's definitely true. I am and always have been an insatiable cocksucker and a cockslut!!

Old 01-20-2013, 10:03 PM   #3591
Cdgurlguy
Really Experienced

I love submitting to a woman and her strap on.

Old 01-23-2013, 01:46 PM   #3592
subserviant
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjj1984 View Post
My wife does me with a strap on...it is bigger than me, and its a blast. Sucking it is fun too, but no rewards (cum). Would be even better if it could cum in me
they make didos with a resover for putting cum in ,you can google for different tastes ,when the wearer decides you have sucked long enough she opens it and you get a mouthful of *cum*

Old 01-23-2013, 01:51 PM   #3593
subserviant
Literotica Guru

strapons

My GF and I play with strap ons ,only I like it when she fucks my ass ,my pussy get to wet and the strapon is hard to control .With a real cock the guy has much more control ,its just to bad I prefer women ,well not to bad in fact its great

Old 01-30-2013, 11:00 PM   #3594
jerrammed
Really Experienced

We dont do it all the time but when we do it is awesome. Wife loves tying me up and fucking me however she wants.

Old 02-01-2013, 07:33 PM   #3595
Crissycrowley
Virgin

Talking Would absolutely love to try!!

Any tips for getting him on board? I am a sub and I can't demand him to let me try. I'm absolutely dying to though!!!

Old 02-02-2013, 05:21 AM   #3596
lance1969
Really Experienced

Try by touching his ass softly by accident. see how he reacts. take your time.. touch. then kiss it then fingers.. then..

Old 02-02-2013, 09:22 AM   #3597
just4friends
used to be... uptoplay2

and then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance1969 View Post
Try by touching his ass softly by accident. see how he reacts. take your time.. touch. then kiss it then fingers.. then..
Try taking that a bit further while going down on him... see if he'll let you use your finger to really see how his orgasm can be improved...

Old 02-02-2013, 09:30 AM   #3598
janeyl
Sensualistic Hedonist...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdave1961 View Post
We have tried vibrators and we have a double headed dong she has used on me. Just bought a strap on she used it onme last night. It was great! I asked her what did she like about it. She said it made her feel powerful. She also liked watching go in and out of my ass. She said she had an organism without her or me touching her. That I must say really turned me on. My question is for the ladies. What goes through your minds while strapping your lover?
Usually..."Fuck! My thighs are on fire!"...just kidding...

I'm more likely to be watching his face and reading his responses, varying the length, speed and depth of the stroke...enjoying the pleasure I am giving him...
"The big difference between people is not between the rich and the poor, the good and the evil. The biggest of all differences between people is between those who have had pleasure in love and those who haven't." Chance Wayne~Sweet Bird of Youth

Old 02-02-2013, 10:15 AM   #3599
just4friends
used to be... uptoplay2

so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by janeyl View Post
Usually..."Fuck! My thighs are on fire!"...just kidding...

I'm more likely to be watching his face and reading his responses, varying the length, speed and depth of the stroke...enjoying the pleasure I am giving him...
You take him in missionary? Do you let him cum or make him wait until you do?

Old 02-02-2013, 10:17 AM   #3600
janeyl
Sensualistic Hedonist...

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4friends View Post
You take him in missionary? Do you let him cum or make him wait until you do?
I take him in many ways...he likes missionary, I like a kind of half scissors as I can use his thigh for leverage to thrust and still see his face...we don't practice orgasm denial...he cums when he wants to...that's not our dynamic
"The big difference between people is not between the rich and the poor, the good and the evil. The biggest of all differences between people is between those who have had pleasure in love and those who haven't." Chance Wayne~Sweet Bird of Youth