Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

View Poll Results: Which sentence appeals to you more?
My guitar is not a thing. It is an extension of myself. It is who I am. 91 44.61%
I hope you all get behind me. 113 55.39%
Voters: 204. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 01-07-2013, 10:46 PM   #601
NurseDesire
Literotica Guru
 
NurseDesire's Avatar
 
NurseDesire is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: A doctors office near you
Posts: 826
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrid_Lovers View Post
I am well, preparing another piece of art to post. I shall be prepairing a piece for you tomorrow my Lady.
Oh yeah?? I will be anxiously awaiting
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2013, 02:25 AM   #602
SherlockianMan
Literotica Guru
 
SherlockianMan's Avatar
 
SherlockianMan is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Midwest, USA
Posts: 6,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by NurseDesire View Post
With the Star Wars theme I am such a dork!
Love the peek of dark nipple! So sexy!
__________________
John: "You, ripping off my clothes in a darkened swimming pool. People might talk."
Sherlock: "People do little else."

I have a request for all the lovely ladies of lit. I'd love to see some pics of your gorgeous breasts squeezed together. If you'd like to contribute, please do so here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=888754

I've started posting pics again. I'd love to hear what you all think! http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=812509
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2013, 05:35 AM   #603
mackkjackk
Deviant and Content :)
 
mackkjackk's Avatar
 
mackkjackk is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South of the Equator
Posts: 11,115
hey you!!! dam i love your areola even when they just peeek out from your bras heeheh
xx
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2013, 08:26 AM   #604
VA_Boy
Really Really Experienced
 
VA_Boy's Avatar
 
VA_Boy is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 466
Quote:
Originally Posted by NurseDesire View Post



Where would you like me to start??
Always head to toe. Pay close attention to the mid section. Palpate for swelling and relieve if possible.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2013, 08:45 AM   #605
dixiegentleman
Really Really Experienced
 
dixiegentleman is offline
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 321
The ta-tas are fab, the nether region is too. The smile is to lust for, please keep posting, and a full body scan would be most appreciated!..chuckle
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2013, 09:48 AM   #606
NurseDesire
Literotica Guru
 
NurseDesire's Avatar
 
NurseDesire is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: A doctors office near you
Posts: 826
Ick

It's going to be a long day. Tell me, after a long day, how would you help me relax?
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2013, 09:58 AM   #607
AtomSmasher
Experienced
 
AtomSmasher is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: A bunker in the Midwest
Posts: 30
Well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NurseDesire View Post
It's going to be a long day. Tell me, after a long day, how would you help me relax?
I would definitely get you a nice drink and take you upstairs. There you would get in to a bath that I have ready for you. I would gently wash your hair and body, paying special attention to your shoulders and feet. After sufficient rubbing to loosen the muscles, I would help dry you off and then take you to bed for a very thorough back massage. My cock may or may not be pushing against that fabulous ass of yours while I rub you down
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2013, 01:30 PM   #608
BlkMaster4you
Literotica Guru
 
BlkMaster4you's Avatar
 
BlkMaster4you is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 953
Quote:
Originally Posted by NurseDesire View Post
It's going to be a long day. Tell me, after a long day, how would you help me relax?
spanking perhaps then a nice long hard fuck. You know the kind where you are absolutely exhausted afterwards... the kind where you let is all pour out and hold nothing back..
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2013, 10:39 PM   #609
Torrid_Lovers
Really Experienced
 
Torrid_Lovers's Avatar
 
Torrid_Lovers is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by NurseDesire View Post
It's going to be a long day. Tell me, after a long day, how would you help me relax?
Candles, Roses, making the one you Love the center of your attention! Dinner, something you really like. After all you don't need to be on you feet my Lady. to relax is to be comfortable. Foot massages are always nice especially if you are skilled in the Art of Reflexology! I can find places on you feet that correspond with all part of your body! Good food good company and the right ambiance to set the mood, what ever happens after that would be for the ones together to decide.
By the way my Lady, a Rose for you~

Until we speak again my Lady! Have a Wonderful Day!
__________________

Last edited by Torrid_Lovers : 01-08-2013 at 10:48 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2013, 10:41 PM   #610
NurseDesire
Literotica Guru
 
NurseDesire's Avatar
 
NurseDesire is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: A doctors office near you
Posts: 826
Quote:
Originally Posted by SherlockianMan View Post
Love the peek of dark nipple! So sexy!
Thank you They are very sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackkjackk View Post
hey you!!! dam i love your areola even when they just peeek out from your bras heeheh
xx
Hey! Nice to hear from you More pics coming that you will like!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA_Boy View Post
Always head to toe. Pay close attention to the mid section. Palpate for swelling and relieve if possible.
Ohh my poor patient I'll make sure to use my hands and my mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegentleman View Post
The ta-tas are fab, the nether region is too. The smile is to lust for, please keep posting, and a full body scan would be most appreciated!..chuckle
All in good time my friend all in good time!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2013, 10:43 PM   #611
NurseDesire
Literotica Guru
 
NurseDesire's Avatar
 
NurseDesire is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: A doctors office near you
Posts: 826
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomSmasher View Post
I would definitely get you a nice drink and take you upstairs. There you would get in to a bath that I have ready for you. I would gently wash your hair and body, paying special attention to your shoulders and feet. After sufficient rubbing to loosen the muscles, I would help dry you off and then take you to bed for a very thorough back massage. My cock may or may not be pushing against that fabulous ass of yours while I rub you down
That sounds absolutely delicious! I would love a back rub ! Please??

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkMaster4you View Post
spanking perhaps then a nice long hard fuck. You know the kind where you are absolutely exhausted afterwards... the kind where you let is all pour out and hold nothing back..
I love those types... I have been a very naughty girl and need some spanking
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2013, 10:44 PM   #612
Dawgluver
Really Really Experienced
 
Dawgluver is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Posts: 391
You have renewed my interest I Star Wars lol
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2013, 10:45 PM   #613
Lance_GoodThrus
Literotica Guru
 
Lance_GoodThrus is offline
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by NurseDesire View Post
Star Wars pics Getting good now..
Oh, I'd say it's getting FAR beyond just good. Oggling your latest pics now..hehe....very lovely Thanks for posting.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2013, 10:45 PM   #614
NurseDesire
Literotica Guru
 
NurseDesire's Avatar
 
NurseDesire is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: A doctors office near you
Posts: 826
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrid_Lovers View Post
Candles, Roses, making the one you Love the center of your attention! Dinner, something you really like. After all you don't need to be on you feet my Lady. to relax is to be comfortable. Foot massages are always nice especially if you are skilled in the Art of Reflexology! I can find places on you feet that correspond with all part of your body! Good food good company and the right ambiance to set the mood, what ever happens after that would be for the ones together to decide.
By the way my Lady, a Rose for you~

Until we speak again my Lady! Have a Wonderful Day!
Wow. I can truly say that I am impressed! Love the art. Very very nice! Also, your relaxation scenario sounds very pleasurable
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2013, 10:48 PM   #615
NurseDesire
Literotica Guru
 
NurseDesire's Avatar
 
NurseDesire is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: A doctors office near you
Posts: 826
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgluver View Post
You have renewed my interest I Star Wars lol
The force is strong with this one ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_GoodThrus View Post
Oh, I'd say it's getting FAR beyond just good. Oggling your latest pics now..hehe....very lovely Thanks for posting.
Thank you for viewing!! Want to see more??
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2013, 10:48 PM   #616
Steel_n_Silk
Experienced
 
Steel_n_Silk is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mountains of Colorado
Posts: 90
Sexy geek girls are the best!
I love your new pics!

Now i shall return to quietly enjoying them
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2013, 10:51 PM   #617
Torrid_Lovers
Really Experienced
 
Torrid_Lovers's Avatar
 
Torrid_Lovers is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 179
Thank You my lady, I re-sized the Image, so it wont be so heavy.
If you would like the image code I will gladly send it to you. This is was created this evening, so I am happy you like it.
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2013, 10:54 PM   #618
NurseDesire
Literotica Guru
 
NurseDesire's Avatar
 
NurseDesire is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: A doctors office near you
Posts: 826
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel_n_Silk View Post
Sexy geek girls are the best!
I love your new pics!

Now i shall return to quietly enjoying them
Thank you for viewing them I am going to post more here in a sec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrid_Lovers View Post
Thank You my lady, I re-sized the Image, so it wont be so heavy.
If you would like the image code I will gladly send it to you. This is was created this evening, so I am happy you like it.
I'd love the image code You are a very talented man
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2013, 10:58 PM   #619
Dawgluver
Really Really Experienced
 
Dawgluver is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Posts: 391
Quote:
Originally Posted by NurseDesire View Post
The force is strong with this one ...



Thank you for viewing!! Want to see more??
Yes yes yes yes yes lol
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2013, 10:58 PM   #620
NurseDesire
Literotica Guru
 
NurseDesire's Avatar
 
NurseDesire is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: A doctors office near you
Posts: 826
Tonight I am ..

Continuing with the Star Wars theme, just because I love Star wars!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Star-Wars-15!.jpg (97.1 KB, 195 views)
File Type: jpg Star-Wars-16!.jpg (98.9 KB, 197 views)
File Type: jpg Star-Wars-17!.jpg (97.1 KB, 178 views)
File Type: jpg Star-Wars-18!.jpg (83.3 KB, 210 views)
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2013, 11:00 PM   #621
NurseDesire
Literotica Guru
 
NurseDesire's Avatar
 
NurseDesire is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: A doctors office near you
Posts: 826
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgluver View Post
Yes yes yes yes yes lol
Your wish is my command
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2013, 11:02 PM   #622
Dawgluver
Really Really Experienced
 
Dawgluver is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Posts: 391
Quote:
Originally Posted by NurseDesire View Post
Your wish is my command
I think I need to be under a nurses care!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2013, 11:03 PM   #623
ConstantineIII
Not Prince Hamlet
 
ConstantineIII is offline
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where the Buffalo Roam.
Posts: 3,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by NurseDesire View Post
Continuing with the Star Wars theme, just because I love Star wars!!
There is something malfunctioning with my lightsaber. It won't go down!
__________________
I grow old I grow old
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.

Wit is more necessary than beauty; and I think no young woman ugly that has it, and no handsome woman agreeable without it. --
William Wycherly "The Country Wife"
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2013, 11:05 PM   #624
NurseDesire
Literotica Guru
 
NurseDesire's Avatar
 
NurseDesire is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: A doctors office near you
Posts: 826
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgluver View Post
I think I need to be under a nurses care!
Uh oh.. What seems to be your ailment?? Let the Nurse take care of you
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2013, 11:07 PM   #625
NurseDesire
Literotica Guru
 
NurseDesire's Avatar
 
NurseDesire is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: A doctors office near you
Posts: 826
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConstantineIII View Post
There is something malfunctioning with my lightsaber. It won't go down!
Oh no.. That is a terrible malfunction We need to assess it
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:02 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.