Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To... > HT Cafe

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 01-07-2013, 06:44 PM   #14826
Emerson40
An evening spent dancing
 
Emerson40's Avatar
 
Emerson40 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: It's not where, but who you're with that matters
Posts: 2,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerson40 View Post
Peanut butter, bacon, and jalapeņo peppers on a hamburger

Thank you kind restaurant chef, for dreaming and creating this culinary lunchtime delight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainshine View Post
This can't be real.

I can feel my arteries hardening just thinking about this shit you people eat.

Feast your eyes on awesome deliciousness






Like all of the finer, yet not-necessarily-best-for-you things in life, this should be enjoyed in moderation. Putting away one of these bad boys everyday would not be the healthiest idea.

Having one with a side of waffles, chicken, and gravy... Your mutinous guts would wake you from the resulting food induced nap.
 

Old 01-07-2013, 07:06 PM   #14827
imemkay
Impish Little Shit
 
imemkay's Avatar
 
imemkay is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 1,651
I like peanut butter, but I gotta say, I don't think I'd like it on a burger.
__________________
I want to wake up where you are.
 

Old 01-07-2013, 07:17 PM   #14828
Emerson40
An evening spent dancing
 
Emerson40's Avatar
 
Emerson40 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: It's not where, but who you're with that matters
Posts: 2,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by imemkay View Post
I like peanut butter, but I gotta say, I don't think I'd like it on a burger.
There is probably a very raunchy, juvenile, and inappropriate joke as a potential reply here.


Pmann?
 

Old 01-07-2013, 07:25 PM   #14829
Eilan
Paid Internet Troll
 
Eilan's Avatar
 
Eilan is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: 'Murika! Fuck, yeah!
Posts: 9,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerson40 View Post
I'd hit that.
__________________
Too fucking cool for a sig.
 

Old 01-07-2013, 07:36 PM   #14830
imemkay
Impish Little Shit
 
imemkay's Avatar
 
imemkay is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 1,651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerson40 View Post
There is probably a very raunchy, juvenile, and inappropriate joke as a potential reply here.


Pmann?
You're probably right. I am impressed (if not slightly disappointed) that you were able to refrain from making the joke.
__________________
I want to wake up where you are.
 

Old 01-07-2013, 07:55 PM   #14831
Rainshine
Funny Face
 
Rainshine's Avatar
 
Rainshine is online now
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: *points*
Posts: 9,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerson40 View Post
Feast your eyes on awesome deliciousness


Like all of the finer, yet not-necessarily-best-for-you things in life, this should be enjoyed in moderation. Putting away one of these bad boys everyday would not be the healthiest idea.

Having one with a side of waffles, chicken, and gravy... Your mutinous guts would wake you from the resulting food induced nap.

That looks just awful. You crazy Americans.
__________________
In a sky full of stars, I think I saw you...
 

Old 01-07-2013, 08:07 PM   #14832
pmann
Little Lion
 
pmann's Avatar
 
pmann is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: *points*
Posts: 5,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerson40 View Post
There is probably a very raunchy, juvenile, and inappropriate joke as a potential reply here.


Pmann?

Along with my new condemnation of unhealthy foods (that has been going on an IMPRESSIVE 3 days), I am striving to be a more mature, elegant poster. I'm going to be Emily Fucking Post.

Just kidding. But I don't have an inappropriate joke at the moment. Actually, I do. But it's REALLY inappropriate.
__________________
Pmann's Sex Tape Uploaded June 21, 2014:
Clickity Click Click- Warning: Have a spare set of knickers nearby


Stay up with me, don't fall asleep...
 

Old 01-07-2013, 08:17 PM   #14833
Emerson40
An evening spent dancing
 
Emerson40's Avatar
 
Emerson40 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: It's not where, but who you're with that matters
Posts: 2,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainshine View Post
That looks just awful. You crazy Americans.
Hey now Vegemite Gurl! I'm a commonwealth cousin I'll have you know.

The coronary risk of that burger is on par with Dippy Dogs and Fairy Bread.
 

Old 01-07-2013, 08:21 PM   #14834
Rainshine
Funny Face
 
Rainshine's Avatar
 
Rainshine is online now
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: *points*
Posts: 9,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerson40 View Post
Hey now Vegemite Gurl! I'm a commonwealth cousin I'll have you know.

The coronary risk of that burger is on par with Dippy Dogs and Fairy Bread.
Ohh... well... you eat like an American so you know... 1+1.... Googling dippy dog instantaneously.
__________________
In a sky full of stars, I think I saw you...
 

Old 01-07-2013, 08:28 PM   #14835
Emerson40
An evening spent dancing
 
Emerson40's Avatar
 
Emerson40 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: It's not where, but who you're with that matters
Posts: 2,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainshine View Post
Ohh... well... you eat like an American so you know... 1+1.... Googling dippy dog instantaneously.


This is not going to help Pmann with his new refined, mature posting efforts at all...



The Dippy Dog

 

Old 01-07-2013, 08:32 PM   #14836
Rainshine
Funny Face
 
Rainshine's Avatar
 
Rainshine is online now
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: *points*
Posts: 9,099
Ohhh yes...we call that a Dagwood Dog or a Pluto Pup in these parts.

I have to briefly step down off my "I can't believe you eat that crap" high horse to confess that I love these death sticks - even if they are made from congealed pig lips and arseholes. I have one a year when the Show is on but I would eat these every other day if I could.
__________________
In a sky full of stars, I think I saw you...
 

Old 01-07-2013, 08:45 PM   #14837
pmann
Little Lion
 
pmann's Avatar
 
pmann is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: *points*
Posts: 5,569
We call those corndogs. Even I don't eat that shit. For shame.

The composition of a hot dog:

__________________
Pmann's Sex Tape Uploaded June 21, 2014:
Clickity Click Click- Warning: Have a spare set of knickers nearby


Stay up with me, don't fall asleep...
 

Old 01-07-2013, 08:51 PM   #14838
Rainshine
Funny Face
 
Rainshine's Avatar
 
Rainshine is online now
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: *points*
Posts: 9,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmann View Post
We call those corndogs. Even I don't eat that shit. For shame.

The composition of a hot dog:


Mmm tasty tasty boots.
__________________
In a sky full of stars, I think I saw you...
 

Old 01-07-2013, 09:05 PM   #14839
Emerson40
An evening spent dancing
 
Emerson40's Avatar
 
Emerson40 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: It's not where, but who you're with that matters
Posts: 2,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmann View Post
We call those corndogs. Even I don't eat that shit. For shame.

The composition of a hot dog:

Or things found in and around a landfill site.





Wow. You are turning over a new leaf.
 

Old 01-07-2013, 09:50 PM   #14840
NightL
smoke'n'mirrors
 
NightL's Avatar
 
NightL is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,062
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainshine View Post
Ohhh yes...we call that a Dagwood Dog or a Pluto Pup in these parts.

I have to briefly step down off my "I can't believe you eat that crap" high horse to confess that I love these death sticks - even if they are made from congealed pig lips and arseholes. I have one a year when the Show is on but I would eat these every other day if I could.
sneaky and in public
 

Old 01-07-2013, 09:52 PM   #14841
Rainshine
Funny Face
 
Rainshine's Avatar
 
Rainshine is online now
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: *points*
Posts: 9,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightL View Post
sneaky and in public
Oi!
__________________
In a sky full of stars, I think I saw you...
 

Old 01-07-2013, 10:14 PM   #14842
Christopher2012
Passionate Pursuit
 
Christopher2012 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,933
I'm chill as fuck. Thank you BCS Championship game for giving me a reason to drink.
 

Old 01-07-2013, 11:59 PM   #14843
Lion_Roar
Really Experienced
 
Lion_Roar is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: West side, southwest side, middle east, rich house, dog house, outhouse, old folks house, house for unwed mothers, halfway homes, catacombs, twilight zones.
Posts: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher2012 View Post
I'm chill as fuck. Thank you BCS Championship game for giving me a reason to drink.
Yeah, gave a lot of Notre Dame fans a reason too. That was one giant ass whooping
__________________
"When they lay me down to sleep, I pray the funk will make me freak. If I should die before I waketh, allow me lord to rock out naked." -Chilli Peppers
 

Old 01-08-2013, 12:11 AM   #14844
Christopher2012
Passionate Pursuit
 
Christopher2012 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,933
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion_Roar View Post
Yeah, gave a lot of Notre Dame fans a reason too. That was one giant ass whooping

THREE LETTERS

S
E
C
 

Old 01-08-2013, 02:05 AM   #14845
NippleMuncher
Masticatus Nipplicanis
 
NippleMuncher's Avatar
 
NippleMuncher is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Lost in Imfamy
Posts: 3,594
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachMomma View Post
I'm feeling much better now, and hopefully by tomorrow, I'll be back to my normal, mischievous, pain in the ass self.
Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better. Now, be sure to take your own advice and get healthy. It's high time I start changes in my life as well. Good luck.
__________________
Boobies are like toy trains ... They are meant for kids but big boys like playing with them too!
 

Old 01-08-2013, 05:44 AM   #14846
BeachMomma
Sweet n Innocent
 
BeachMomma's Avatar
 
BeachMomma is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In your wildest dreams
Posts: 3,974
Thanks, NM. As I'd hoped, I'm all better today. Yup, I'm working on eating a little healthier; now I just have to quit smoking, lose some weight, and find better ways to deal with stress.

Corn dogs - ewww! I wouldn't touch a corn dog with non-latex gloves on. Those things are NASTY. A Salty Dog, on the other hand....mmmm.....beer battered hot dog - delicious! Not that I'll be eating very many of them this year.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN THE SEC?
__________________
My Literotica Submissions

Gentlemen may prefer blondes, but it takes a real man to handle a redhead.


I came to Literotica for the Eros. I stay for the Agape (LakeSailer_MI, 2013).
 

Old 01-08-2013, 10:40 AM   #14847
Saucyminx
Putting it all away
 
Saucyminx's Avatar
 
Saucyminx is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachMomma View Post
Thanks, NM. As I'd hoped, I'm all better today. Yup, I'm working on eating a little healthier; now I just have to quit smoking, lose some weight, and find better ways to deal with stress.

Corn dogs - ewww! I wouldn't touch a corn dog with non-latex gloves on. Those things are NASTY. A Salty Dog, on the other hand....mmmm.....beer battered hot dog - delicious! Not that I'll be eating very many of them this year.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN THE SEC?
Glad you are feeling better too, though I'm pretty sure RS pic thread of tasty boys got your heart rate up.

We bought a deep fryer about 2 years ago because I make faschnauts every year and thought it would make things easier. I've used it all of once since I bought it, but when I did, we were in target. My son goes off down one of the aisles (he was 15 at the time),and comes running back holding up 2 gallons of canola oil and yelling, "Let's deep fry some shit!" It was pretty funny.
__________________
My first new story in 3 long years

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional. -- Kathleen Casey Theisen

Some days it just doesn't pay to gnaw through the leather straps. --Emo Philips

Don't think about it, just swallow. --my friend Eileen

She went around with a broken heart, and she wasn't sure who'd broken it. She thought it was herself, mostly.
― Ann Brashares


Come on in--the smut is fine
 

Old 01-08-2013, 11:04 AM   #14848
pmann
Little Lion
 
pmann's Avatar
 
pmann is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: *points*
Posts: 5,569
Caressed with velvet claws.
__________________
Pmann's Sex Tape Uploaded June 21, 2014:
Clickity Click Click- Warning: Have a spare set of knickers nearby


Stay up with me, don't fall asleep...
 

Old 01-08-2013, 11:10 AM   #14849
pmann
Little Lion
 
pmann's Avatar
 
pmann is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: *points*
Posts: 5,569
With all this talk of healthy eating, perhaps I should suggest some casu marzu for you guys? Spread it on a nice cracker or sandwich. Great source of protein.
__________________
Pmann's Sex Tape Uploaded June 21, 2014:
Clickity Click Click- Warning: Have a spare set of knickers nearby


Stay up with me, don't fall asleep...
 

Old 01-08-2013, 11:18 AM   #14850
imemkay
Impish Little Shit
 
imemkay's Avatar
 
imemkay is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 1,651
That's just all kinds of wrong.
__________________
I want to wake up where you are.
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:24 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.