Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 02:46 PM   #27701
vetteman
Forged In Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury14 View Post
Vetteman accidentally forgets to mention his usual critical statistic as 200,000 new workers enter the workforce in December.
While Mecury praises the Obama economy he fails to mention:

Youth unemployment 11.5 percent, 22.1 percent for young blacks

January 4, 2013 | 10:39 am | Modified: January 4, 2013 at 10:40 am

The dismal jobs situation in America is even worse for young adults, who are suffering an unemployment rate 30 percent higher than the national average of 7.8 announced by Washington Friday.

According to Generation Opportunity, which charts unemployment for Millennials aged 18-29, the rate is 11.5 percent and a shocking 22.1 percent for younger black Americans.

Here's their release just received by Secrets:

December's Millennial Jobs Report: Youth Unemployment at 11.5 Percent

Washington, DC - (1/4/13) - Generation Opportunity, a national, non-partisan organization advocating for Millennials ages 18-29, is announcing its Millennial Jobs Report for December 2012. The data is non-seasonally adjusted (NSA) and is specific to 18-29 year olds:

The overall unemployment rate for 18-29 year olds for December 2012 is 11.5 percent (NSA).

The unemployment rate for 18-29 year old African-Americans for December 2012 is 22.1 percent (NSA); the unemployment rate for 18-29 year old Hispanics for December 2012 is 12.2 percent (NSA); and the unemployment rate for 18-29 year old women for December 2012 is 10.4 percent (NSA).

The declining labor force participation rate has created an additional 1.7 million young adults that are not counted as "unemployed" by the U.S. Department of Labor because they are not in the labor force, meaning that those young people have given up looking for work due to the lack of jobs.

If the labor force participation rate were factored into the 18-29 unemployment calculations, the actual Millennial unemployment rate would rise to 16.3 percent (NSA).

"As Washington argues over short-term fixes, Millennials are wondering why their elected leaders continue to ignore critical issues such as unprecedented youth unemployment as well as the larger concern of addressing the nation's underlying fiscal challenges," said Matthew Faraci, senior vice president for communications at Generation Opportunity and a former U.S. Labor Department spokesperson.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/youth-...1#.UOcw0G_BdX6

Old 01-04-2013, 02:47 PM   #27702
Bunny Slippers
Fluffy Nutter

Blacks don't need WORK

They get FREE STUFF

Old 01-05-2013, 06:10 PM   #27703
Bunny Slippers
Fluffy Nutter

tee hee, they deleated teh post, WHY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSYBODY-II View Post
this is FUNNY

from a DEMOCRATIC UNDERGROUND POSTER

What happened that my SS withholdings in my paycheck just went up.
My paycheck just went down by an amount that I don't feel comfortable with. I guarantee this decrease will hurt me more than the increase in income taxes will hurt those making over $400,000.

YOU VOTED FOR HIM, JULIA......You voted with your CUNT, DUMMY
Progressives waking up to New Year’s economic hangover
CommentsPermalinkPosted by Leslie Eastman

I don’t normally prowl the threads of Democratic Underground, but was interested to read comments regarding one of their complaints about an increase in social security withholding tax after Rush Limbaugh remarked on it today.

Surprise! The author self-deleted the comment.

Deleted by author

I guess being featured on Limbaugh’s program was more shame that NCTraveler could bear. However, she is not the only one shocked to discover that they are counted among the “1 percent”, the “wealthy”, and the “privileged” by Team Obama today.

Twitchy has a compendium of tweets that show a complete lack of understanding about the impact of progressive policies and federal fiscal irresponsibility on the individual level. My personal favorites are from the employers who have to hand out the smaller paychecks to their unhappy employees:

Employers comments

It must be especially frustrating to those who got a raise in 2012, to find they will actually be taking home less real pay in 2013. Happy New Year!

But the news gets even grimmer. December’s employment numbers remain weak, and Business Insider published a fairly scary chart comparing today’s employment situation to other post World War II era.

Old 01-05-2013, 06:36 PM   #27704
Bunny Slippers
Fluffy Nutter

Fun Fact Of The Day: Workers Making $30K Will Take A Bigger Hit On Their Pay Than Those Earning $500K Under New Fiscal Deal…

A whole lot of people are about to find out they’re one of the evil “rich” people Obama has been railing against.

Via Daily Mail:

Middle-class workers will take a bigger hit to their income proportionately than those earning between $200,000 and $500,000 under the new fiscal cliff deal, according to the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center.

Earners in the latter group will pay an average 1.3 percent more – or an additional $2,711 – in taxes this year, while workers making between $30,000 and $200,000 will see their paychecks shrink by as much as 1.7 percent – or up to $1,784 – the D.C.-based think tank reported.

Overall, nearly 80 percent of households will pay more money to the federal government as a result of the fiscal cliff deal.

‘The economy needs a stimulus, but under the agreement, taxes will go up in 2013 relative to 2012 – not only on high-income households, as widely discussed, but also on every working man and woman in the country, via the end of the payroll tax cut,’ said William G. Gale, co-director of the Tax Policy Center.

‘For most households, the payroll tax takes a far bigger bite than the income tax does, and the payroll tax cut therefore – as [the Congressional Budget Office] and others have shown – was a more effective stimulus than income tax cuts were, because the payroll tax cuts hit lower in the income distribution and hence were more likely to be spent,’ he added.

Old 01-05-2013, 10:09 PM   #27705
vetteman
Forged In Fire

Quote:
Fun Fact Of The Day: Workers Making $30K Will Take A Bigger Hit On Their Pay Than Those Earning $500K Under New Fiscal Deal…

Zumi will be pissed cuz Obama promised...

Old 01-06-2013, 12:55 AM   #27706
IrezumiKiss
All You Need Is Fuck

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetteman View Post
I'm sorry...I'm supposed to be pissed because of something your racist shitstain boyfriend squawked about without attribution as usual?

Guy, I don't get pressed like you over life and feel fear of change. That's like the nth time I've told you this. Yeeeesh.

Now go and do something you're actually good at, which is showing everyone how much you're afraid of teh gheys working in the service industry giving you HIV and all sorts of other squiggly cooties by touching your daily McDonald's breakfast muffins bareback without plastic gloves.

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 01-06-2013, 05:18 AM   #27707
Bunny Slippers
Fluffy Nutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrezumiKiss View Post
I'm sorry...I'm supposed to be pissed because of something your racist shitstain boyfriend squawked about without attribution as usual?

Guy, I don't get pressed like you over life and feel fear of change. That's like the nth time I've told you this. Yeeeesh.

Now go and do something you're actually good at, which is showing everyone how much you're afraid of teh gheys working in the service industry giving you HIV and all sorts of other squiggly cooties by touching your daily McDonald's breakfast muffins bareback without plastic gloves.

you stew pid MOTHER FUCKER NIGGER KUZ and BULLSHIT ATTRIBITION

choke oin it

Old 01-06-2013, 07:33 AM   #27708
mercury14
Pragmatic Metaphysician

Quote:

BB's "Falsehood of the Day" is a moronic distortion. It's no surprise that you believe it though.

last week you were both called out on calling the payroll tax holiday expiring a tax hike even though you didn't want the cut in the first place. Or acknowledge it existed. The fact that Obama significantly cut taxes wasn't information that fit your narrative so you spent two years filtering it out. But oh, when it expired it's time to come out of nowhere and claim it's a tax hike as if there was never a cut!

After being called out on that distortion you kept quiet about it for a week then just came back with the same exact deception as if you were never set straight. Facts don't matter to you.

Last edited by mercury14 : 01-06-2013 at 07:40 AM.

Old 01-06-2013, 07:54 AM   #27709
Bunny Slippers
Fluffy Nutter

We are against tax holidys

Serves no purpose

Cut taxes...........period.

And what

I posted

Is true

You

Must. Protect. Da. Nigger

Old 01-06-2013, 08:19 AM   #27710
mercury14
Pragmatic Metaphysician

Quote:
We are against tax holidys

Serves no purpose

Cut taxes...........period.

And what

I posted

Is true

You

Must. Protect. Da. Nigger

And what you are saying is that a tax holiday means higher taxes. We could do the math on this one but... well the Republican War on Math will keep you from acknowledging the meaning of numbers.

Old 01-06-2013, 09:07 AM   #27711
Bunny Slippers
Fluffy Nutter

I have no fucking clue what you wrote

Old 01-06-2013, 09:31 AM   #27712
Bunny Slippers
Fluffy Nutter

Same Story: Different Takes

Today’s Washington Post headline: Jobs Report builds hope

Today’s Wall Street Journal headline: Tepid Job Growth Fuels Worry

Old 01-06-2013, 09:34 AM   #27713
Bunny Slippers
Fluffy Nutter

Where Are The Jobs, Mr. President?

By Peter Kirsanow
January 4, 2013 4:14 P.M. Comments 30

When Nancy Pelosi asked that question in 2003, the unemployment rate was 6.1 percent. The unemployment rate for blacks was 11 percent. GDP, however, was growing at a 7.2 percent clip, and barely more than a year later the unemployment rate had fallen to 4.9 percent. That didn’t stop Pelosi and her allies, including many in the news media, from repeatedly asking the above question and proclaiming the jobs picture to be the worst since Herbert Hoover.

Today’s jobs report for December marks 48 consecutive months with unemployment at 7.8 percent or higher. Black unemployment is at 14 percent, up from 13.2 percent in November. And the labor-force-participation rate remains at historic lows as waves of people continue to drop out of the job market.

But Nancy Pelosi has lost her curiosity about the location of the nation’s jobs.

Welcome to Obama Normal.

Old 01-06-2013, 10:39 AM   #27714
Bunny Slippers
Fluffy Nutter

someone

should

AXE

PUSSYPELOSI

if

she

will

AXE

Obama

the

question

Old 01-06-2013, 12:58 PM   #27715
vetteman
Forged In Fire

Quote:
I have no fucking clue what you wrote
He's trying to explain the difference between your math and his maff.

Old 01-06-2013, 01:10 PM   #27716
vetteman
Forged In Fire

Quote:
Same Story: Different Takes

Today’s Washington Post headline: Jobs Report builds hope

Today’s Wall Street Journal headline: Tepid Job Growth Fuels Worry
The first one was probably phoned in by Valeri Jarrett.

Old 01-06-2013, 01:19 PM   #27717
bra_man69
Literotica Guru

Wait what the hell say it's not happen

Health insurance companies across the country are seeking and winning double-digit increases in premiums for some customers, even though one of the biggest objectives of the Obama administration’s health care law was to stem the rapid rise in insurance costs for consumers.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/06/bu....html?hp&_r=2&

If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.

Old 01-06-2013, 01:30 PM   #27718
Bunny Slippers
Fluffy Nutter

Quote:
my math is correct

his is EBON Icks MAFF

Old 01-06-2013, 01:31 PM   #27719
Bunny Slippers
Fluffy Nutter

Where the fuck are the jobs Mr President?

How the fuck long will you bame

SandyBush?
Quote:
Where Are The Jobs, Mr. President?

By Peter Kirsanow
January 4, 2013 4:14 P.M. Comments 30

When Nancy Pelosi asked that question in 2003, the unemployment rate was 6.1 percent. The unemployment rate for blacks was 11 percent. GDP, however, was growing at a 7.2 percent clip, and barely more than a year later the unemployment rate had fallen to 4.9 percent. That didn’t stop Pelosi and her allies, including many in the news media, from repeatedly asking the above question and proclaiming the jobs picture to be the worst since Herbert Hoover.

Today’s jobs report for December marks 48 consecutive months with unemployment at 7.8 percent or higher. Black unemployment is at 14 percent, up from 13.2 percent in November. And the labor-force-participation rate remains at historic lows as waves of people continue to drop out of the job market.

But Nancy Pelosi has lost her curiosity about the location of the nation’s jobs.

Welcome to Obama Normal.

Old 01-06-2013, 02:48 PM   #27720
koalabear
~Armed and Fuzzy~

Ruger 556 for an Ed brown. Decisions, decisions.

Old 01-06-2013, 03:21 PM   #27721
mercury14
Pragmatic Metaphysician

Quote:
Originally Posted by bra_man69 View Post
Wait what the hell say it's not happen

Health insurance companies across the country are seeking and winning double-digit increases in premiums for some customers, even though one of the biggest objectives of the Obama administration’s health care law was to stem the rapid rise in insurance costs for consumers.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/06/bu....html?hp&_r=2&

We already debunked this as right wing spin.

Insurance companies can no longer turn people down for preexisting conditions or boot them if they become sick and expensive to cover, a mandate Republicans said they wanted in their Pledge to America. That means it's much more risky for insurance companies to issue individual plans since there's no safety valve of separating from a customer who is expensive. But under Obamacare, people can go to their state's exchange when they need an individual plan and buy group insurance instead.

Obamacare has been law for a few years now, don't you think it's time you took a moment to learn what it is?

Old 01-06-2013, 03:23 PM   #27722
Bunny Slippers
Fluffy Nutter

Quote:

Obamacare has been law for a few years now, don't you think it's time you took a moment to learn what it is?
LESS

RON

ICK

Old 01-06-2013, 03:30 PM   #27723
mercury14
Pragmatic Metaphysician

Quote:
Let's look at the 2011-2012 tax years.

Scenario #1: Payroll tax is 6.2%.

Scenario #2 : Payroll tax is 4.2% (aka what really happened)

Mathematically speaking, 6.2% and 4.2% are not equal figures. One is higher and one is lower. Now the laws of physics and reality say that 4.2% is the lower tax (assuming pay is a positive value). But Patriot Math tells us that 4.2% is a much higher tax rate than 6.2% because Obama was in office.

Using the math skills you learned in high school but were taught to disbelieve as liberal crap by Fox News, tell us which scenario had the lower tax rate.

Old 01-06-2013, 03:36 PM   #27724
bra_man69
Literotica Guru

Quote:
We already debunked this as right wing spin.

Insurance companies can no longer turn people down for preexisting conditions or boot them if they become sick and expensive to cover, a mandate Republicans said they wanted in their Pledge to America. That means it's much more risky for insurance companies to issue individual plans since there's no safety valve of separating from a customer who is expensive. But under Obamacare, people can go to their state's exchange when they need an individual plan and buy group insurance instead.

Maybe if the idiots that passed the bill read it before they voted on it they might have seen more loop holes then a box of fruit loops in it.
No one understands the fucking thing it's up to committees to determine everything.

If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.

Old 01-06-2013, 03:56 PM   #27725
mercury14
Pragmatic Metaphysician

Quote:
Originally Posted by bra_man69 View Post
Maybe if the idiots that passed the bill read it before they voted on it they might have seen more loop holes then a box of fruit loops in it.
No one understands the fucking thing it's up to committees to determine everything.

So you're too stupid to learn what Obamacare is so you choose to be willfully misled by people who drum up hoaxes for political gain. The fact is lots of people know what's in the law, just not you. It's a lengthy document but it's indexed like a reference book. It typically takes me thirty seconds to look something up within the law which might as well be an eternity to you since you're not the kind of person who tries to find facts on his own.

I encourage you to reference the law itself or at least use an objective, nonpartisan analyst resource.

Closed Thread