Old 12-30-2012, 04:36 AM   #1
azcowboy
Experienced
 
azcowboy is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 37
anal play

Does the simple act of liking your female partner to use butt plugs vibrators or maybe even,a strap on in you make a male bi ir bi curious or what would that entail to you guys
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2012, 05:01 AM   #2
downforce
Really Experienced
 
downforce is offline
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: AR
Posts: 227
no, wanting to have sex with guys makes you bi curious. wifd using toys on you is just kinky experimentation.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2012, 05:17 AM   #3
Dvus_D
Literotica Guru
 
Dvus_D's Avatar
 
Dvus_D is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,793
I'm a guy and like butt plugs. I don't think that makes me bi, or bi-curious.

My intense man-crush on Brad Pitt, on the other hand...
__________________
I love sex. Talking about it, doing it, watching it...
I bare it all...
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2012, 05:20 AM   #4
azcowboy
Experienced
 
azcowboy is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 37
Thanks guys and dvus i have heard alot of ppl have a crush on brad pitt
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2012, 07:26 AM   #5
lance1969
Really Experienced
 
lance1969's Avatar
 
lance1969 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL On the Beach
Posts: 237
I have enjoyed anal play since I was 13, never sucked a man, kissed a man or desired a man. Have toys and like women to fuck me..
__________________
Enjoy it, live it, show it.. God gave us one body, why not use it!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2012, 09:12 AM   #6
moonflasher
Literotica Guru
 
moonflasher's Avatar
 
moonflasher is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: I'm a southern belle
Posts: 1,094
Anal play and anal fucking are a must during sex for me....I cum much harder for some reason
__________________
once I let you in....you're in for the night.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2012, 10:53 AM   #7
Edensgarden
Literotica Guru
 
Edensgarden is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,964
Quote:
Originally Posted by azcowboy View Post
Does the simple act of liking your female partner to use butt plugs vibrators or maybe even,a strap on in you make a male bi ir bi curious or what would that entail to you guys
This terrible misconception has caused many a male to miss out on some truly pleasurable sex. That's a shame too, especially if you are with a female partner who is willing to please you in every way possible.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2012, 11:53 AM   #8
howboutdat
Really Experienced
 
howboutdat is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 184
hell yes

There is nothing like a skilled partner between your legs, licking your shaft and massaging your prostate, with her finger, butt plug, her tongue...mmmm, Fuck!
It's great when it gives her as much pleasure too, it seems that only older women truly know what they are doing.
__________________
When its over, you cash in.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2012, 12:01 PM   #9
Aurelia_Malys
Literotica Guru
 
Aurelia_Malys's Avatar
 
Aurelia_Malys is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Finally where I belong
Posts: 545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edensgarden View Post
This terrible misconception has caused many a male to miss out on some truly pleasurable sex. That's a shame too, especially if you are with a female partner who is willing to please you in every way possible.
^This!!

Edensgarden, I completely agree!! It makes me sad for men that stay away from any type of anal play just because *gasp* it might mean they are gay or bi. It is sad that a label will keep people from doing something that feels so good.
__________________
Slave, slut, bitch, wife of The Laughing God
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2012, 07:12 PM   #10
keeopps2012
Experienced
 
keeopps2012 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 41
agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurelia_Malys View Post
^This!!

Edensgarden, I completely agree!! It makes me sad for men that stay away from any type of anal play just because *gasp* it might mean they are gay or bi. It is sad that a label will keep people from doing something that feels so good.
Totally agree. If men who think it's gay/bi actually tried it, they would know it is normal, healthy and sexy fun for a straight man to enjoy anal play. I will admit to being uninterested in it for most of my marriage, but after my lady started asking frequently to pleasure her area, I let her do the same to me. The first night was tense, awkward, and difficult to enjoy bc of my hang up with it. Once she said, "trust me, you will love it," I relaxed enough to let the sensations take over. Now anal play (for one or both of us) is a regular part of our sex life, and we love it! My advice would be the same as my wife's: relax, trust your partner, and enjoy it!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2012, 08:11 PM   #11
jomar
chillin
 
jomar's Avatar
 
jomar is offline
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 16,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by azcowboy View Post
Does the simple act of liking your female partner to use butt plugs vibrators or maybe even,a strap on in you make a male bi ir bi curious or what would that entail to you guys
Pretty much.

But let me explain. Research has shown that when a manly man (i.e., hetero Joe) discovers his G-spot, that is, his prostate (some say the G stands for "girly," but firmly believe it stands for Guy, but I digress), by introduction of his girlfriend's finger, tongue or favorite strapon, or by accidentally sitting on a vibrator/dildo that he begins to fantasize about cock.

And after experiencing sexual penetration of the anal canal by finger or inanimate object (and thoroughly deep scrubbing with toilet paper "to make sure you're clean" does not count even though it does count as a guilty pleasure according to the research) the males' thoughts begin to increasingly focus on his anus.

As time passes, and the researchers were quite surprised how little time passed, the male begins to fantasize about anal penetration. At at first it is quite hetero-normal...finger, vibrator, girlfriend's tongue and her increasingly large strapons.

But, ultimately the thought of flesh-and-blood cock seeps into the guy's dreams and he wants and craves heat, pulsation, firm hands on the back of is head, leaking pre-cum; and as a result his girlfriend's efforts become insufficient.

The next stage is the male turning to Lit to do research, question normal sexuality and try to find reassurance that he is not turning gay or bisexual despite his increasing desires.

The research, and it was very robust, concluded that individuals who actually took action to ask the question on Lit were more than 90% likely to engage in, and ultimately enjoy, male-male sexual contact with or without their "girlfriends." 98% if the male had an interest in "Western" culture or lived in such states.

Oh, as a side-note the research further noted that such a progression did not "make" one gay, but found that many hetero males simply enjoyed anal play without ever becoming sexually attracted to males.

Best regards, I hope this helps.
__________________
"No one writes trash like you, Jo." - bluebell

Last edited by jomar : 12-30-2012 at 09:47 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2012, 01:14 AM   #12
Dvus_D
Literotica Guru
 
Dvus_D's Avatar
 
Dvus_D is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,793
Quote:
Originally Posted by azcowboy View Post
Thanks guys and dvus i have heard alot of ppl have a crush on brad pitt
He is a hottie. Such a smirk and his voice gives me thrills.

It's definitely an odd feeling... but very enjoyable.
__________________
I love sex. Talking about it, doing it, watching it...
I bare it all...
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2012, 06:30 PM   #13
gypseywolf
Experienced
 
gypseywolf is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Well my body currently lies in rural Oklahoma, but my heart and soul will always lie in the deep woods, surrounded by nature and all of its unbridled beauty.
Posts: 61
i agree this is something i would love to try with my SO but he says and i quote" i'm not gay or even bi so why would i like something like that" i just shake my head and drop the issue...but i hope that one day he will let me explore his ass like he has mine...
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2012, 06:41 PM   #14
keeopps2012
Experienced
 
keeopps2012 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 41
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypseywolf View Post
i agree this is something i would love to try with my SO but he says and i quote" i'm not gay or even bi so why would i like something like that" i just shake my head and drop the issue...but i hope that one day he will let me explore his ass like he has mine...
Gypsey, you could always tell him your back door is closed until his opens a little. Or try sliding a finger to the area, just to touch it, when you're going down on him. I bet he changes his mind once he knows what it feels like.

Cheers,
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2012, 06:54 PM   #15
Sistinas74
Loves Spam
 
Sistinas74 is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 239
Bi guys

In my opinion it doesn't matter what makes you bi-curious, the point is that it's just something you you yourself decided. I wouldn't say it was trying out anal toys with your partner or even on yourself that makes a person want to try being with another guy. It's all individual preference and specific desires within you. I do think it may have opened the door for something u would have been curious about at some point anyways. My guy says he is able to feel whatever toy is in my ass while he is fucking me and that adds to his pleasure Which i love!!!
Good luck!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2012, 07:19 PM   #16
gypseywolf
Experienced
 
gypseywolf is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Well my body currently lies in rural Oklahoma, but my heart and soul will always lie in the deep woods, surrounded by nature and all of its unbridled beauty.
Posts: 61
@keeopps2012

Godess knows i have tried many things.. i have played around the area while giving oral and he enjoyed it.. but if i mention it.. it ends in argument.....alas i am trying to be slow and wait.. i dont want to push the issue but...darn it...i am willing to do most of his desires for him.. he has one fetish i refuse.. but i have said he could go to someone else...maybe if i did the 1 i wont do for him he will do this for me?

Last edited by gypseywolf : 12-31-2012 at 07:21 PM. Reason: didnt quote
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2012, 08:42 PM   #17
keeopps2012
Experienced
 
keeopps2012 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypseywolf View Post
Godess knows i have tried many things.. i have played around the area while giving oral and he enjoyed it.. but if i mention it.. it ends in argument.....alas i am trying to be slow and wait.. i dont want to push the issue but...darn it...i am willing to do most of his desires for him.. he has one fetish i refuse.. but i have said he could go to someone else...maybe if i did the 1 i wont do for him he will do this for me?
DON'T do something you're not comfortable with. I doubt your SO will change his mind based on that one thing. Stick to your slow but steady plan, and keep hinting how much you like anal play. If he's worth it, he will come around. If he doesn't, you're a pretty girl with options to find the right person.

My wife had to convince me, so I understand the reluctance, but once I did it, no way I could go without it in our love life.

Happy New Year! Hope it's a hot one for you ;-)
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2012, 08:52 PM   #18
Wyldfire
Apalachian American
 
Wyldfire's Avatar
 
Wyldfire is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Where the horses are.
Posts: 31,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by keeopps2012 View Post
DON'T do something you're not comfortable with. I doubt your SO will change his mind based on that one thing. Stick to your slow but steady plan, and keep hinting how much you like anal play. If he's worth it, he will come around. If he doesn't, you're a pretty girl with options to find the right person.

My wife had to convince me, so I understand the reluctance, but once I did it, no way I could go without it in our love life.

Happy New Year! Hope it's a hot one for you ;-)
Wait wait wait. You're confusing me here. You say close your backdoor until he's willing to open his a little which you know from her earlier post makes him uncomfortable, yet she shouldn't do anything that makes her uncomfortable?

Seriously? Double standard much? If you want him to give, you give too. Tit for tat. Gypsey, do you enjoy anal play done to you?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2012, 08:57 PM   #19
gypseywolf
Experienced
 
gypseywolf is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Well my body currently lies in rural Oklahoma, but my heart and soul will always lie in the deep woods, surrounded by nature and all of its unbridled beauty.
Posts: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by keeopps2012 View Post
Gypsey, you could always tell him your back door is closed until his opens a little. Or try sliding a finger to the area, just to touch it, when you're going down on him. I bet he changes his mind once he knows what it feels like.

Cheers,
Quote:
Originally Posted by keeopps2012 View Post
DON'T do something you're not comfortable with. I doubt your SO will change his mind based on that one thing. Stick to your slow but steady plan, and keep hinting how much you like anal play. If he's worth it, he will come around. If he doesn't, you're a pretty girl with options to find the right person.

My wife had to convince me, so I understand the reluctance, but once I did it, no way I could go without it in our love life.

Happy New Year! Hope it's a hot one for you ;-)


thank you, this thing don't even push my buttons in the least, i just simply don't find it appealing..
and thank you i will stick with my plan and hope for the best. happy new year to you and your as well..
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2012, 09:16 PM   #20
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman
 
Stella_Omega's Avatar
 
Stella_Omega is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Shaken, not stirred
Posts: 39,601
The idea that penetration makes a person weak, submissive, passive, unmanly -- is such an insult to women.

Just think about it for a moment.
__________________
"Oh woe, these be perilous times! Children no longer obey their elders, and everybody is writing a book!"
--Pliny the Elder, AD76

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2012, 09:36 PM   #21
Emerson40
An evening spent dancing
 
Emerson40's Avatar
 
Emerson40 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: It's not where, but who you're with that matters
Posts: 2,347
Quote:
Originally Posted by jomar View Post
Pretty much.

But let me explain. Research has shown that when a manly man (i.e., hetero Joe) discovers his G-spot, that is, his prostate (some say the G stands for "girly," but firmly believe it stands for Guy, but I digress), by introduction of his girlfriend's finger, tongue or favorite strapon, or by accidentally sitting on a vibrator/dildo that he begins to fantasize about cock.

And after experiencing sexual penetration of the anal canal by finger or inanimate object (and thoroughly deep .......

.......enjoyed anal play without ever becoming sexually attracted to males.

Best regards, I hope this helps.

Wait, WHAT!?!?! Please, tell me how this happens.

And if one can "accidentally" sit on a dildo, is it not also plausible that one could accidentally sit on an erect peni?

I have been told by woman who have a penchant for the anal penetration that toys are funtastic, but nothing is as fine as a flesh & blood boner. So if a man accidently sits on a nearby, mislaid peni, does he just bypass the fantasizing stage and immediately crave the ol' blue veiner?

Slight sidebar....

The “Accidental” is just fascinating. Orifices can be penetrated by objects and / or people, spontaneously naked peni and wanting vaginas fall into mouths – occasionally accidentally. Bored housewives accidently fall, repeatedly, on the young neighbor’s hardon. There was even a poster somewhere here on the boards who was accidently fisted. Amazing.

This is an even greater phenomenon that the “All of Suddens” or “Next Thing You Knows”, that many a contributor to Lit have posted about. But none are as rare as when the “Accidental” meets one of these. When that happens, the atypical stuff of wet dreams and jerk-off fantasies happens. I.E. – My friends hot mom was sitting there with me on the bed, telling me how she likes to prepare brussel sprouts. All of a sudden she’s sucking my cock. Next thing you know I accidently sit on her dildo and I’m shooting loopy strings of jizz across her ample breasts and chin. She accidently catches some in her mouth, which was all of a sudden open in surprise due to the disappearance of her dildo.

.... end of Sidebar.


Happy New Year All! *raises near empty glass*

There is more in this thread that I would like to comment on, but will have to leave it for now. I believe I am responsible for the next round, and I'm probably not in the primest of response shape.




We now resume the Anal Theraplay Thread.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-01-2013, 03:22 PM   #22
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru
 
Mr. Briggs's Avatar
 
Mr. Briggs is offline
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 2,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by azcowboy View Post
Does the simple act of liking your female partner to use butt plugs vibrators or maybe even,a strap on in you make a male bi ir bi curious or what would that entail to you guys
just enjoy it. dont worry about labels
__________________
Love exchanging PMs don't be shy

Check out my story ---> Wife's Birthday Present --- Check out My Favourite Stories
Check Out My Thread Straight Men Who Crave Cock Club! -- Share Your Bi Fantasies Thread!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-01-2013, 04:14 PM   #23
PreppyRedneck
Experienced
 
PreppyRedneck is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In my head
Posts: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat View Post
There is nothing like a skilled partner between your legs, licking your shaft and massaging your prostate, with her finger, butt plug, her tongue...mmmm, Fuck!
It's great when it gives her as much pleasure too, it seems that only older women truly know what they are doing.
Got to agree with ya on this one man. A skilled older woman introduced me and no one else has ever come close to how good she was.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-01-2013, 10:56 PM   #24
joelafayette
Really Experienced
 
joelafayette is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 263
call it a stepping stone

I agree taking a plastic toy into your ass inserted from a woman does not make you bi, however, the truth is not that black and white. I do think it actually puts you down that path of starting to consider a real penis, and later you might act on it.

For me, it was 20 years from when I was first anally penetrated (by myself) to when I first even had a thought about real penis. Now I am definitely curious. Not really bi though I think. I am more into cock, but not men as a whole. There is another thread somewhere exploring this subtle detail.

One thing I am sure of is that it doesn't make you gay. If anything (this is important), your lust for women will grow in parallel with your new lust for men.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2013, 07:34 AM   #25
Wyldfire
Apalachian American
 
Wyldfire's Avatar
 
Wyldfire is offline
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Where the horses are.
Posts: 31,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypseywolf View Post
thank you, this thing don't even push my buttons in the least, i just simply don't find it appealing..
and thank you i will stick with my plan and hope for the best. happy new year to you and your as well..
Ahh I see. Not willing to acknowledge someone not willing to give you the advice you really wanted. No problem.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:49 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.