Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 12-29-2012, 09:43 PM   #26
just pet
Vanilla with a twist
 
just pet's Avatar
 
just pet is offline
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: The original JP - accept no substitutions
Posts: 49,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbritish View Post
Art, love, design -- I love artful design

I also have the unfortunate obsession with world peace like someone above mentioned

I used to be obsessed with yoga pants, like why do women wear those things? I mean, I get that you're lazy or I don't know what but it leaves little to the imagination. You should expect different treatment if you're wearing yoga pants and you deserve to be alone if you decide to play games by it! Yoga pants are damn hot...
Artful design indeed!
I feel a new thread coming on...
__________________


pet's poetry
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-29-2012, 09:46 PM   #27
QueenLevitra
Sugar Tramp
 
QueenLevitra is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: :solidamurica:
Posts: 7,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by tactful View Post
Doesn't that make you lisp ?
I've no need to speak,

An eyebrow twitch

A flick of the hair

The subtle slow roll of one eye.

Dad caves every time.
__________________
"There was a crack in her soul." ~ Mike Yates

"no, it's a chatboard, but i don't think you got what she was saying anyway." ~ pointless

"and the headstones climbed up the hill"

It's Heisey, Honey!

"Yes, it's true you're a good woman but then again, you may be the anti-christ"

"I think you make a fairly perfect storm when you want."
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-29-2012, 09:48 PM   #28
Aquagal
...
 
Aquagal's Avatar
 
Aquagal is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 22,322
I'm obsessed with gardening. It's mostly trial and error considering where I live, but I have a need to get it right. Taking the two seeds and growing in different environments and finding what works. It's not rocket science but it's a season long obsession.

And hair. Hair on the head. I believe it can be a sexual tool and should be treated with care.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-29-2012, 09:49 PM   #29
Sean
*********
 
Sean's Avatar
 
Sean is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Eating foie gras in a Porsche.
Posts: 80,871
Right now I'm obsessed with getting through the exchange level on BF3 without sneaky Russian bastards shooting me through the walls.
__________________
"Well you are the nice one, you're supposed to think that."
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-29-2012, 09:51 PM   #30
QueenLevitra
Sugar Tramp
 
QueenLevitra is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: :solidamurica:
Posts: 7,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquagal View Post
I'm obsessed with gardening. It's mostly trial and error considering where I live, but I have a need to get it right. Taking the two seeds and growing in different environments and finding what works. It's not rocket science but it's a season long obsession.

And hair. Hair on the head. I believe it can be a sexual tool and should be treated with care.
Human hair is a wonderful gardening tool.
__________________
"There was a crack in her soul." ~ Mike Yates

"no, it's a chatboard, but i don't think you got what she was saying anyway." ~ pointless

"and the headstones climbed up the hill"

It's Heisey, Honey!

"Yes, it's true you're a good woman but then again, you may be the anti-christ"

"I think you make a fairly perfect storm when you want."
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-29-2012, 09:56 PM   #31
Aquagal
...
 
Aquagal's Avatar
 
Aquagal is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 22,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenLevitra View Post
Human hair is a wonderful gardening tool.
Ha! You're right, it keeps the critters away.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-29-2012, 09:59 PM   #32
QueenLevitra
Sugar Tramp
 
QueenLevitra is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: :solidamurica:
Posts: 7,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquagal View Post
Ha! You're right, it keeps the critters away.
Sure does and it's free and harms nothing.

The not harming is important.
__________________
"There was a crack in her soul." ~ Mike Yates

"no, it's a chatboard, but i don't think you got what she was saying anyway." ~ pointless

"and the headstones climbed up the hill"

It's Heisey, Honey!

"Yes, it's true you're a good woman but then again, you may be the anti-christ"

"I think you make a fairly perfect storm when you want."
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-29-2012, 10:07 PM   #33
Aquagal
...
 
Aquagal's Avatar
 
Aquagal is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 22,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenLevitra View Post
Sure does and it's free and harms nothing.

The not harming is important.
Exactly. Why I use no insecticides when I find bugs. Coffee grounds and lady bugs help for that also.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-29-2012, 10:18 PM   #34
Noor
In mourning...
 
Noor's Avatar
 
Noor is offline
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Svaha
Posts: 17,409
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbritish View Post
Art, love, design -- I love artful design

I also have the unfortunate obsession with world peace like someone above mentioned

I used to be obsessed with yoga pants, like why do women wear those things? I mean, I get that you're lazy or I don't know what but it leaves little to the imagination. You should expect different treatment if you're wearing yoga pants and you deserve to be alone if you decide to play games by it! Yoga pants are damn hot...
Women should be able to walk around in whatever and not be treated like pieces of meat! Shoe guys get into shoes, yoga pant guys get into that, gloves, stockings, shoulder pads, seriously there are tons of fetishes, and the women who unknowingly and unwillingly provide fantasies for these guys should expected to be treated in any other way than like ladies.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-29-2012, 10:25 PM   #35
QueenLevitra
Sugar Tramp
 
QueenLevitra is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: :solidamurica:
Posts: 7,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquagal View Post
Exactly. Why I use no insecticides when I find bugs. Coffee grounds and lady bugs help for that also.
Milorganite and hair is what I need.

Deer, chipmunks, squirrels, skunks, rabbits, and the worst bandits, raccoons.

Diatomaceous earth is good for the rest.

The whole japanese beetle debacle has put me off anything living.
__________________
"There was a crack in her soul." ~ Mike Yates

"no, it's a chatboard, but i don't think you got what she was saying anyway." ~ pointless

"and the headstones climbed up the hill"

It's Heisey, Honey!

"Yes, it's true you're a good woman but then again, you may be the anti-christ"

"I think you make a fairly perfect storm when you want."
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-29-2012, 10:26 PM   #36
bigbritish
Really Experienced
 
bigbritish is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noor View Post
Women should be able to walk around in whatever and not be treated like pieces of meat! Shoe guys get into shoes, yoga pant guys get into that, gloves, stockings, shoulder pads, seriously there are tons of fetishes, and the women who unknowingly and unwillingly provide fantasies for these guys should expected to be treated in any other way than like ladies.
I'm gonna start wearing shoulder pads regularly looool
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-29-2012, 10:32 PM   #37
Wings
Meow
 
Wings's Avatar
 
Wings is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 18,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbritish View Post
I'm gonna start wearing shoulder pads regularly looool
Holy fuck.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-29-2012, 10:34 PM   #38
Wings
Meow
 
Wings's Avatar
 
Wings is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 18,173
I'm obsessed with doors, they either need to be closed or fully open. I don't like them cracked or haphazardly closed.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-29-2012, 10:36 PM   #39
QueenLevitra
Sugar Tramp
 
QueenLevitra is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: :solidamurica:
Posts: 7,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedKiss View Post
Holy fuck.
It propagates, freely.
__________________
"There was a crack in her soul." ~ Mike Yates

"no, it's a chatboard, but i don't think you got what she was saying anyway." ~ pointless

"and the headstones climbed up the hill"

It's Heisey, Honey!

"Yes, it's true you're a good woman but then again, you may be the anti-christ"

"I think you make a fairly perfect storm when you want."
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2012, 12:06 AM   #40
Noor
In mourning...
 
Noor's Avatar
 
Noor is offline
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Svaha
Posts: 17,409
Never ran into a hoodie obsession, have any of you?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2012, 12:19 AM   #41
blobfish
Literotica Guru
 
blobfish is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 23,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbritish View Post
I'm gonna start wearing shoulder pads regularly looool
That's one twentieth century fashion trend that I simply cannot get behind. They would make me think of Vanna White, and I don't want the afghan she's knitting.
__________________
orangelikeacarrot (at) gmail (dot) com
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2012, 12:24 AM   #42
Noor
In mourning...
 
Noor's Avatar
 
Noor is offline
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Svaha
Posts: 17,409
Quote:
Originally Posted by blobfish View Post
That's one twentieth century fashion trend that I simply cannot get behind. They would make me think of Vanna White, and I don't want the afghan she's knitting.
Every man's suit jacket and blazer has them.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2012, 12:27 AM   #43
blobfish
Literotica Guru
 
blobfish is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 23,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noor View Post
Every man's suit jacket and blazer has them.
It's the women's ones that I don't like. Square shoulders are far too masculine.
__________________
orangelikeacarrot (at) gmail (dot) com
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2012, 12:28 AM   #44
bigbritish
Really Experienced
 
bigbritish is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by blobfish View Post
It's the women's ones that I don't like. Square shoulders are far too masculine.
Ha ha, pants suit...
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2012, 12:31 AM   #45
Noor
In mourning...
 
Noor's Avatar
 
Noor is offline
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Svaha
Posts: 17,409
Quote:
Originally Posted by blobfish View Post
It's the women's ones that I don't like. Square shoulders are far too masculine.
I look nice in a man's suit jacket
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2012, 12:35 AM   #46
blobfish
Literotica Guru
 
blobfish is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 23,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noor View Post
I look nice in a man's suit jacket
I don't doubt it, but I do doubt that you look your nicest in such. Men's clothes are utilitarian, and they hide too much.
__________________
orangelikeacarrot (at) gmail (dot) com
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2012, 12:36 AM   #47
bigbritish
Really Experienced
 
bigbritish is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 140
the real question is do you really want to know more about a man's body?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2012, 12:45 AM   #48
blobfish
Literotica Guru
 
blobfish is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 23,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbritish View Post
the real question is do you really want to know more about a man's body?
No, I suppose not. That's why men's clothes are perfect for men.
__________________
orangelikeacarrot (at) gmail (dot) com
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2012, 01:10 AM   #49
bigbritish
Really Experienced
 
bigbritish is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 140
and women work great in yoga pants, i love happy endings
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-30-2012, 02:06 AM   #50
Noor
In mourning...
 
Noor's Avatar
 
Noor is offline
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Svaha
Posts: 17,409
Quote:
Originally Posted by blobfish View Post
I don't doubt it, but I do doubt that you look your nicest in such. Men's clothes are utilitarian, and they hide too much.
Depends what you are wearing underneath them, or not
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:26 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.