Old 12-28-2012, 08:12 AM   #43751
RawHumor
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbie_does2 View Post
Yes, but I once told him (just in a moment of passion) I wanted to have his baby, and now he thinks I would get pregnant on purpose, so he will now only fuck my ass.
Yeah, that'd scare most guys sober in a hurry.

Old 12-28-2012, 11:20 AM   #43752
ronnie2
Virgin

My Best Cousin

About 5 years ago, I came to visit my family in Ohio with my mother. I hadnt seen my cousin since I was a child and I couldnt really remember playing with him. But now we are no longer kids and now adults, it was different. When I saw him, I thought "Damn, why did he have to be my cousin?" My first night there, we went out clubbing. We went to one club then followed his friend to another club. Then we stopped at one more club. By the end of the night, he was drunk and I was buzzed. I didnt drink as much as him because I was driving his car. It was too late so we just went back to his place. I went to lay on the couch when he said i could get in the bed. I didnt think much of it because he was my cousin. So I get in the bed and go to sleep with my clothes on. A couple hours later, I felt his hand on my butt. I grabbed it and placed it on the bed then tried to go back to sleep. But there it was again on my butt. I did the same thing. Now his hand is rubbing on my back. I take it and put it back on the bed. He was just too quick for me. His hand is back in my pants so I take it and place it on my back. Maybe he just wants to feel someone next to him. I couldnt sleep because now his hands are pulling down my pants and now his fingers are sliding inside my wet pussy. Even though I was pushing him back, I was getting aroused. He feels my wet pussy and starts to take his pants off. Next hes on top of me and he slides in. My mind is saying this is my cousin but my body was feeling so good. For the first time he asked me if I wanted him to stop, I didnt want to say no because it felt so good but I didnt want to say yes because this was my cousin. So I didnt say anything and we fucked until cum was running down my pussy from us both.

He got up, got a towel and cleaned me up. I went back to sleep thinking he must be drunk. But I wasnt so what was my excuse? The next day came and we were still laying there in the bed. However I woke up to his finger sliding in my pussy. I stay wet so his dick rose soon as he felt me. This time he wasnt drunk and I sure wasnt. I let him hit it from the back (my favorite position). It was wonderful again. We had many more encounters after that. Ive had so many wild encounters with him, its amazing.

Old 12-28-2012, 12:10 PM   #43753
Killjoy24
Loves Spam

Now that is hot! I'am wet thinking about it!

Old 12-28-2012, 12:22 PM   #43754
peebudy
Literotica Guru

agree..what a great story!

incest/taboo has become my new favorite story category on Lit, even though i don't harbor and desires for any specific actual family members.

I did fuck my second cousin from Ireland once when I was in my 20s. She was in her 30s, married with kids, but they weren't traveling with her. The thing that turned me on most about her, besides being wicked cute, was the two big tufts of light brown hair under her arms! That's always been a huge turn on for me.

If you like my posts, you'll love my stories!

Just published: Serendipity

Old 12-28-2012, 02:12 PM   #43755
2xtreme
Virgin

Last edited by chargergirl : 12-28-2012 at 03:06 PM. Reason: spam

Old 12-28-2012, 02:35 PM   #43756
Killjoy24
Loves Spam

I never heard of it but sounds interesting! Is it real or is it fictional?
I want other couples who are real to talk to.

Last edited by chargergirl : 12-28-2012 at 03:07 PM.

Old 12-28-2012, 02:46 PM   #43757
2xtreme
Virgin

There is a mix of both. There are community groups for those interested in incest based on region which is nice. Able to talk to real people with same interests and experiences. It is not free though. Costs money.

Old 12-28-2012, 03:31 PM   #43758
brothertime
Really Experienced

Have a safe holiday everyone

Old 12-28-2012, 03:37 PM   #43759
J-Rod
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by brothertime View Post
Have a safe holiday everyone
you too Bro

Old 12-28-2012, 10:20 PM   #43760
lilsarah_91
Loves Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliveInside View Post
Honestly this could go either way. Yeah, he might be interested in you, but he could just as easily just be using what's available. Is there anything else about his behavior that might suggest he's interested?

That's just it, not that I've ever noticed. Honestly, I'd be open to the idea. Not sure how I should approach this though. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Old 12-29-2012, 06:01 AM   #43761
AliveInside
A friendly dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsarah_91 View Post
That's just it, not that I've ever noticed. Honestly, I'd be open to the idea. Not sure how I should approach this though. Any suggestion would be appreciated.
Depends on what kind of relationship you guys have. If you two are really open about things and you don't think it would freak him out, maybe you can tell him what you found and ask him about it. But if he's more private then that probably wouldn't be the best course of action.

I'd say to take things slowly, for now. Pay close attention to him and see if you pick up on things that you hadn't noticed before - how he looks at you, things he says. Keep an eye on the hamper and see if this is a regular occurrence. Stuff like that. There's no rush: If he really is interested, he'll still be interested later. But I think most folks would agree that it's better to err on the side of caution for the time being and avoid a potentially explosive situation.

Old 12-29-2012, 04:41 PM   #43762
lurkingguy1978
Literotica Guru

Quote:
First, I'll say that, as a guy who deposited 100s of loads of cum in his sisters' panties, that's super-hot that you found them...

I would approach this carefully, and (pardon the expression) feel him out a little. Don't want to spook him by embarrassing him/being too aggressive, if he is somewhat interested in exploring.

Old 12-29-2012, 05:44 PM   #43763
hotrodtom
Experienced

We got back a few days ago from a holiday dinner at my sis-n-law's, which was attended by her hot 20-something daughter Vicky plus about a dozen other people. I'm looking at 71 next month but I still wake up with a woody most mornings, and the day after we got back (I hadn't cum in ten days or so) I was awakened by a vivid dream of Vicky in bed next to me, her 34-C's partly exposed and pressing into my arm. I remember resisting futilely as she threw her leg over mine and caresssed my cock. I looked over at my wife (this was a dream, remember?) and she nodded, as if to say it's okay, you're not blood kin. I reached for Vicky and lovingly kissed her nips which were quicky becoming eraser tips, and pulled her over me -- and woke up. It's been a long time since I had a JO session in bed, other than just random strokes, but the sheets need changing now for sure!

I love the fantasy of mother-son incest, but my own mom was strait-laced and Victorian in her attitudes, but she (oh, I can't say that because of age limitations) and seemed to get some pleasure out of giving me an enema now and then. I got a peek at her tits a time or two but it was not until I read a tampon instruction sheet that I knew what lay between a woman's thighs.

Old 12-29-2012, 08:56 PM   #43764
julius_1975ct
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Yes, but I once told him (just in a moment of passion) I wanted to have his baby, and now he thinks I would get pregnant on purpose, so he will now only fuck my ass.
It's so hot that u had the desire to have his baby...and its hot that he fucks ur ass, ur so sexy

Old 12-29-2012, 09:05 PM   #43765
julius_1975ct
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildxchild78 View Post
On Christmas, my brother and I had sex. Everyone had gone to bed and we were sitting on the couch. I straddled his lap and started grinding my hips on him. I felt him get hard, so I took his cock out of his sweatpants and buried it inside of my pussy.

He didn't last very long, but after he came I stayed sitting in lap for awhile until his cock went soft and slipped out of me. While he was still inside me, I grabbed his hands and put them on my belly and said I loved the feeling of his thick seed inside of me. Him trying to "breed" me was one of the hottest things I've experienced. (I am on the pill). After he heard I loved his seed inside me he grabbed my hips and pushed me down harder on his cock.

Best Christmas ever.
Soooo hot

Old 12-29-2012, 09:13 PM   #43766
debbie_does2
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by julius_1975ct View Post
It's so hot that u had the desire to have his baby...and its hot that he fucks ur ass, ur so sexy
I wouldn't stop taking the pill without his okay.

Old 12-29-2012, 10:48 PM   #43767
whynotjustsayit
seriously...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild1981 View Post
Yep and that is me!
Im a bit addicted too to be honest lol. Best sex i have had in a long time. I only go near him when he offers though. I dont like to pressure him. Even though id love to share hard rough sex with him every day! lol

Aha. Thanks for clearing things up about which wildchild I was thinking of.

Quote:
I wouldn't stop taking the pill without his okay.

Wow, some awesome posts on this thread since I haven't checked it in a few days.

I sure hope your brother changes his mind ! It would drive me mad if a lover didn't want to fuck my pussy !

Old 12-29-2012, 11:52 PM   #43768
Geod
Really Experienced

Quote:
I did my brother's laundry this morning and found a crusty pair of my panties in the bottom of his hamper. I'm not real sure what to think.
You should confront him and offer him a fresh wet pair if he shows you what he does with them. Thats how I came to be comasturbating with my sister when we were young. Damn, thinking about it makes me sooo hard. I wish I was him right now

Old 12-30-2012, 12:09 AM   #43769
debbie_does2
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by whynotjustsayit View Post
Aha. Thanks for clearing things up about which wildchild I was thinking of.

Wow, some awesome posts on this thread since I haven't checked it in a few days.

I sure hope your brother changes his mind ! It would drive me mad if a lover didn't want to fuck my pussy !
Yes, it is maddening. At least he eats me and makes me cum first, and when he fucks my ass he lets me rub myself until I cum again.

Old 12-30-2012, 04:17 AM   #43770
geronimo_appleby
walking the Earth

chapter 2 of Granny's Dirty Photographs is up if anyone wants a look:

click here

Old 12-30-2012, 06:43 AM   #43771
eric60red
Im a HEDONISTIC ALLURIST,

Quote:
Yes, it is maddening. At least he eats me and makes me cum first, and when he fucks my ass he lets me rub myself until I cum again.
The ungratefull bugger, I think of the others needs before mine

Where have all the adorable ladies gone, who like being told that they are desired, sexy, and wanted? Come let me help you to show you how you can achieve untold pleasures :- http://www.eroprofile.com/eric60red

: I have a very dirty naughty mind, I am also bi, would you like to compare notes?

Old 12-30-2012, 06:46 AM   #43772
eric60red
Im a HEDONISTIC ALLURIST,

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild1981 View Post
Yep and that is me!
Im a bit addicted too to be honest lol. Best sex i have had in a long time. I only go near him when he offers though. I dont like to pressure him. Even though id love to share hard rough sex with him every day! lol
Hmmm ard rough sex, its been a long time for me, can sombody refresh my memoray please?

Where have all the adorable ladies gone, who like being told that they are desired, sexy, and wanted? Come let me help you to show you how you can achieve untold pleasures :- http://www.eroprofile.com/eric60red

: I have a very dirty naughty mind, I am also bi, would you like to compare notes?

Old 12-30-2012, 09:59 AM   #43773
Ashley761
Loves Spam

My brother and I had the house all to ourselves last night. I came so close to getting in his bed. I wish I could trust him.

Old 12-30-2012, 12:58 PM   #43774
1Browneyedguy
Literotica Guru

It was w/ a “cousin”, not really .. one of those situations where the families were close but not related. I came back home, on leave from the Army. Her name was Karen. I was 21 and she was just 19. We were close and we always flirted but nothing ever happened.

We had parties through out the day and night at her Parents house. I dozed off on a couch. She awakened me about 2 in the morning and asked me if I wanted to go to bed.
Being drowsy, I let her lead me to a bedroom. I didn’t know it was hers.

The room was dimly lit. I collapsed on the bed ( I was wearing a tee and a pair of boxers. ) on my back. My eyes were half opened. She leaned over and kissed me on my lips. My heart skipped a few beats. She just stared into my eyes and I stared back.. She told me that she always loved me but she was inexperienced. I told her that I always cared for her.

Nothing was said. Silence. I sat up and kissed her back. She put her arms around me and we kissed again. Her tongue parted my lips. I put my arms around her and we came closer. Before I knew it, our tongues dueled. I lowered my arms down her sides, touching bare skin. She grabbed the bottom of her top and pulled it over her head then she pulled my top off. Skin against skin! My hands then slid down to her shorts and she nodded “yes” and they quickly came off.

One of her hands softly went down my chest and brushed against my cock. She said she was sorry first, I kissed her again and she lowered her hand again and touched me.

I asked her if she ever felt one ? saw one? She shook her head no! I assured her it was ok to touch me. She giggled. I reached down to my shorts and pulled them off.
We kissed again and I took her hand… opened her hand and placed it around my cock.
I had my hand over hers and “showed” her how to stroke me.

With my other hand, I gently stroked her breast and she took a few deep breaths!
We kissed again and remained touching each other, we were sitting facing each other.

I removed her hand from my cock.. I was ready to come if she had continued. She positioned herself with her hands behind her back, still sitting up. I leaned in to kiss and touch each breast and nipple… her head flew back offering herself to me.
I lowered a hand to her thighs and slowly spread one. I lightly touched her lower lips when she inhaled sharply. She then spread both legs whispering “ more”
I took two fingers and spread her swollen lips. I slowly dipped a finger and was met almost immediately by a flood of her fluids. She was breathing so hard, I thought that someone would hear us!

When she recovered we kissed some more. I lowered my head to kiss and suck on each breath and started to insert a finger into her again. She was so tight and I soon felt her clamp down on my fingers again. “ohhhhhhh ohhhhhhh ohhhhhh”

She recovered again and told me that she wanted me to be her first. I was a little reluctant. She assured me that she was on the pill. We touched some more, I explained to her about foreplay. She told me that everything we’ve done has felt so good.

I laid her on the bed… still kissing her. touching her.. Telling her about oral and performing it on her. I showed and told her about finger fucking her. She was so tight that I was a little worried about fucking her. She said she was ready! I put a pillow or two under her hips to help with the angle. I got on top of her… gently.. and held my cock and positioned myself at her spread lips. Karen gasped as I slowly inserted the tip. She took a few deep breaths. I slowly pushed forward and seemed to accept me.
She shifted a little / moaned / cried a little as we continued.

CONTINUE ?

In a fantasy world, I could and would be a Jedi Knight and teach others.

In real life, I am a very paitient, laid back guy. I can be silly and a little sarcastic. I've been told that I'm a very good kisser. I like most things in the City and outdoors.. I consider myself as someone who's concerned with the enviroment... and I am also involved with local animal shelters and rescue groups.

It would be nice to meet someone to chat with, flirt and exchange emails.
I would also consider myself to be a romantic. I am respectful and know how to treat a woman.I have and like a good imagination. I dislike vain. aggressive and ill mannered people. NOT into pain or humiliation.

I've written a few stories here on Literotica. 1Browneyedguy

Message me if you'd like.

Thank you, good luck in your searches and welcome to Literotica

Old 12-30-2012, 01:21 PM   #43775
Killjoy24
Loves Spam

Please do

Closed Thread