Old 12-28-2012, 01:16 PM   #1
Eros5150
Virgin

Tattoo Fetish

I recently completedy story, "Orgasm In Ink," about a woman getting excited sexually during a tattoo session. The link is:

http://www.literotica.com/s/orgasm-in-ink

I recently have fallen love with women with tattoos. Not the same old tribal butterfly BS or a random collection of mismatched subjects and styles. But a rare themes tattoo or tattoos that flow with her curves and accentuate her personality.

I would love to know if anyone else shares this interest. Was toying with a series of erotica centering around people's individual stories of their tattoos. I would love to know if it is something that interests more than just me.

Last edited by Eros5150 : 12-28-2012 at 02:37 PM.

Old 12-28-2012, 01:32 PM   #2
chocolatecookie3
Really Experienced

I don't have a tattoo fetish but I love tattoos. What does that have to do with your story? Here's some feedback, because I will want some eventually. Your characterization through the dialogue was great. It might have helped to know more about what type of mom she is. Is she a cool mom, conservative, strict? But you don't really need that. It was very hot, so thank you!

Old 12-28-2012, 01:34 PM   #3
chocolatecookie3
Really Experienced

Oh I see! You linked to the wrong story. I liked the new one, too. Great descriptions. I actually went into subspace when I was getting my tattoo.

Last edited by chocolatecookie3 : 12-28-2012 at 01:49 PM. Reason: found it!

Old 12-28-2012, 02:38 PM   #4
Eros5150
Virgin

The link is fixed.

Old 12-28-2012, 08:26 PM   #5
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eros5150 View Post
I recently completedy story, "Orgasm In Ink," about a woman getting excited sexually during a tattoo session. The link is:

http://www.literotica.com/s/orgasm-in-ink

I recently have fallen love with women with tattoos. Not the same old tribal butterfly BS or a random collection of mismatched subjects and styles. But a rare themes tattoo or tattoos that flow with her curves and accentuate her personality.

I would love to know if anyone else shares this interest. Was toying with a series of erotica centering around people's individual stories of their tattoos. I would love to know if it is something that interests more than just me.
Check this thread out. might give you some inspiration.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=751195

The queen is the most powerful piece in the game of chess and frequently has to protect the rather weak king.

Just like in real life.