Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk > BDSM Cafe

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 12-21-2012, 11:07 PM   #17226
the captians wench
sewing wench
 
the captians wench's Avatar
 
the captians wench is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Dreaming of the Emerald Isle
Posts: 12,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Winston54 View Post


You deserve it! (And more.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsy*seer View Post
Yay, Wenchie! You deserve it, hun! Merry McChristmas!

Thanks guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Sonja View Post
Awesome! and I'm so glad that they didn't downgrade it to the iPod.
*giggles* Yeah, my GM is just clueless. He had me open the wrapping there and explain to him what it is, because all he knew is that they told him is was worth "like $500" (which isn't quite right as it's an iPad 2 16gb so at Best buy it is $399, but I'm not complaining!)

This is such a great thing to happen as my netbook has been on it's last leg for a few months, and the reason I failed my psych exam, and I wasn't looking forward to replacing it. But I can use the iPad for most of my school work, so problem solved.
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Homburg View Post
Look ye to this woman, verily, as an example to all ye aspiring cocksuckers.

writings of a true lady
Jounar's fat bottomed slut
And proud owner of his cock.
 

Old 12-22-2012, 04:35 AM   #17227
galleri
Experienced
 
galleri is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Georgia
Posts: 39
The brand new Samsung Galaxy3 phone my master gave me for Christmas (early)!
 

Old 12-22-2012, 05:00 AM   #17228
desireinyellow
*LOVED*
 
desireinyellow is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4,014
My nephew and hot Cheetos.
__________________
My love, let me love you
if not for the rest of your life,
then for the rest of mine....
 

Old 12-23-2012, 03:39 AM   #17229
galleri
Experienced
 
galleri is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Georgia
Posts: 39
yumm hot cheetos!

Anyhow, co workers had me smiling today!
 

Old 12-23-2012, 10:06 AM   #17230
DeepGreenEyes
Thaaat's it. Right there.
 
DeepGreenEyes's Avatar
 
DeepGreenEyes is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bargain bin (reduced for quick sale)
Posts: 6,859
Quote:
Originally Posted by the captians wench View Post
This is such a great thing to happen as my netbook has been on it's last leg for a few months, and the reason I failed my psych exam, and I wasn't looking forward to replacing it. But I can use the iPad for most of my school work, so problem solved.
Congrats!!!

Nice to see your hard work recognized.

I ditched my laptop long ago in favor of my iPad, and couldn't be happier.
__________________
"I guess the hard thing for a lot of people to accept is why God would allow me to go running through their yards, yelling and spinning around."
--- Jack Handey


"A little nonsense, now and then, is relished by the wisest men."
---Willy Wonka

~ Some poems

~ Save second base
 

Old 12-23-2012, 11:16 AM   #17231
the captians wench
sewing wench
 
the captians wench's Avatar
 
the captians wench is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Dreaming of the Emerald Isle
Posts: 12,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepGreenEyes View Post
Congrats!!!

Nice to see your hard work recognized.

I ditched my laptop long ago in favor of my iPad, and couldn't be happier.
I am already in love with it. I will still need another computer for my school work, and I've volunteered a friend to help me find the perfect one. He thinks that a laptop will still be best for my needs, and he may be right, but just knowing that I have more options now feels so good.

Truely a Christmas blessing.
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Homburg View Post
Look ye to this woman, verily, as an example to all ye aspiring cocksuckers.

writings of a true lady
Jounar's fat bottomed slut
And proud owner of his cock.
 

Old 12-23-2012, 12:04 PM   #17232
Keroin
aKwatic
 
Keroin's Avatar
 
Keroin is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In the arms of the mountains
Posts: 8,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by the captians wench View Post
My new FREE fucking iPad!

I kicked ass, and for once, I've been rewarded by the McPowers that be.
YeeHAW Wenchie! Congrats.
__________________
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it! Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
 

Old 12-23-2012, 01:14 PM   #17233
DeepGreenEyes
Thaaat's it. Right there.
 
DeepGreenEyes's Avatar
 
DeepGreenEyes is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bargain bin (reduced for quick sale)
Posts: 6,859
Quote:
Originally Posted by the captians wench View Post
I am already in love with it. I will still need another computer for my school work, and I've volunteered a friend to help me find the perfect one. He thinks that a laptop will still be best for my needs, and he may be right, but just knowing that I have more options now feels so good.

Truely a Christmas blessing.
Are you sure you need a laptop?

With the bajillion apps, including Office-compatible and open source stuff (and Apple Pages) which will write to the cloud (apps like Dropbox and Box), you may find that you can save the $.

The only gripe of a friend of mine was that she couldn't type as fast: she bought a compatible keyboard for $70

Just a thought.
__________________
"I guess the hard thing for a lot of people to accept is why God would allow me to go running through their yards, yelling and spinning around."
--- Jack Handey


"A little nonsense, now and then, is relished by the wisest men."
---Willy Wonka

~ Some poems

~ Save second base
 

Old 12-23-2012, 02:50 PM   #17234
seela
רעד מיט מיר
 
seela's Avatar
 
seela is offline
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The Old World
Posts: 2,142
New apartment!!! The move was pretty uneventful. Lots of cleaning, lots of carrying boxes and lots of juggling with furniture.

New couch!!! I'm probably gonna sleep on it, it's just so comfy and perfect for some serious hanging out wearing new PJs that my mom already spoiled I'm gonna get for Christmas.

New laptop!!! It's been long overdue.

We still have a lot of things to unpack, but we're getting there, slow and steady. The cat's starting to recover from the shock of being caged, too. The usual meowing has commenced. The apartment's great. There're lovely high (over 3m / close to 10ft) ceilings and old hardwood floors. The building's from 1941, but the apartment's been renovated in 2008, including replacing the water pipes and a complete rewiring.

We're seriously tired now, though. It's been a long day.
__________________
WANDERING CLOUDS HAVE FASTENED THEMSELVES TO THE MOUNTAIN'S EDGE,
FOR ENDLESS HOURS THEY STAND IN SILENCE AND WAIT

-Edith Södergran: Wandering clouds
 

Old 12-23-2012, 02:55 PM   #17235
Ropebunny
Really Really Experienced
 
Ropebunny is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The other land down under
Posts: 409
Quote:
Originally Posted by the captians wench View Post
My new FREE fucking iPad!

I kicked ass, and for once, I've been rewarded by the McPowers that be.
Congratulations wenchie! It's so nice when hard work pays off in unexpected ways. Kick some more ass (not customer ass though, but wouldn't that be satisfying!) and maybe the McPowers will grant you a promotion.

What made me laugh yesterday: our annual viewing of Bad Santa with a glass of bourbon. Best Christmas movie EVER.
 

Old 12-23-2012, 03:00 PM   #17236
Ropebunny
Really Really Experienced
 
Ropebunny is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The other land down under
Posts: 409
Quote:
Originally Posted by seela View Post
New apartment!!! The move was pretty uneventful. Lots of cleaning, lots of carrying boxes and lots of juggling with furniture.

New couch!!! I'm probably gonna sleep on it, it's just so comfy and perfect for some serious hanging out wearing new PJs that my mom already spoiled I'm gonna get for Christmas.

New laptop!!! It's been long overdue.

We still have a lot of things to unpack, but we're getting there, slow and steady. The cat's starting to recover from the shock of being caged, too. The usual meowing has commenced. The apartment's great. There're lovely high (over 3m / close to 10ft) ceilings and old hardwood floors. The building's from 1941, but the apartment's been renovated in 2008, including replacing the water pipes and a complete rewiring.

We're seriously tired now, though. It's been a long day.
Congratulations to you too! Your new place sounds lovely. I'm a big fan of high ceilings (ours are about 3m too) but cleaning them is... not pleasant. I dream of the day I can get someone in to do it for me, but I'm pretty lazy. I'm sure your's will be kept pristine.

Have a good rest and enjoy your new home.
 

Old 12-23-2012, 05:40 PM   #17237
the captians wench
sewing wench
 
the captians wench's Avatar
 
the captians wench is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Dreaming of the Emerald Isle
Posts: 12,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepGreenEyes View Post
Are you sure you need a laptop?

With the bajillion apps, including Office-compatible and open source stuff (and Apple Pages) which will write to the cloud (apps like Dropbox and Box), you may find that you can save the $.

The only gripe of a friend of mine was that she couldn't type as fast: she bought a compatible keyboard for $70

Just a thought.
I haven't looked into all of my options yet. I still am way behind on Christmas stuff, and I won't get my school check until Friday, so theres time to play before I do the shopping.

The reason we are thinking a laptop is because I like to play my video games in bed, really thats pretty much the reasoning behind it. I like moving about with my computer.

I'm actually pretty fast already with the typing on this thing. It surprised me, but yes a keyboard is in my future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropebunny View Post
Congratulations wenchie! It's so nice when hard work pays off in unexpected ways. Kick some more ass (not customer ass though, but wouldn't that be satisfying!) and maybe the McPowers will grant you a promotion.

What made me laugh yesterday: our annual viewing of Bad Santa with a glass of bourbon. Best Christmas movie EVER.

I am way past the point of wanting a promotion, and now that they have me in a store where I am doing my job, and not the one above me, I'm much happier and not feeling like I'm doing more than my pay grade. I'm not sure I'd even take a promotion if they offered it to me at this point. I just want to go in, do my job, have them pay for my school, and move on.

But, we'll see.

And thanks
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Homburg View Post
Look ye to this woman, verily, as an example to all ye aspiring cocksuckers.

writings of a true lady
Jounar's fat bottomed slut
And proud owner of his cock.
 

Old 12-23-2012, 06:08 PM   #17238
Paul_Chance
Literotica Guru
 
Paul_Chance's Avatar
 
Paul_Chance is online now
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Santa Clara, California
Posts: 5,210
The movie "This is 40" - specifically, the scene where the wife is trying to give the husband a blow job while the screaming kids are pounding on the door.
__________________
“Memory...is the diary that we all carry about with us." Oscar Wilde



A New Story is Up on 6-3-14 - Taking Mazi

My First Literotica Story - The Guest Room

My Second Story - The Voyeur
My Third Story - The Voyeur - Thandi's Tale
 

Old 12-24-2012, 12:10 AM   #17239
Keroin
aKwatic
 
Keroin's Avatar
 
Keroin is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In the arms of the mountains
Posts: 8,078
We won! We won!

Little old Nelson (with neighbouring Rossland) beat out some of the biggest ski resorts going, in Powder Magazine's "Ski Town Throw Down" to be named the #1 ski town in North America!

WE ROCK!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/powdermag/app_153839431317646
__________________
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it! Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
 

Old 12-24-2012, 06:46 AM   #17240
SpoiledRedhead
Southern Class and Sass
 
SpoiledRedhead's Avatar
 
SpoiledRedhead is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lost in an erotic dream
Posts: 4,054
Pleasantly surprised by a Kiwi after a really rotten day. Thank you
__________________
You will never tame a redhead; however, you can pleasure her into submission. ~ Kaliana
"Very smart, daring men love red hair, and I love that in a man." - Unknown
"She was a woman with red hair - the trait which Satan supposedly relished most in mortal females."- Robert Shea
"I love redheads. It's not the hair color, it's the crazy."- Michael Makai
Legend warns: Redheads don't have souls;instead, they earn a freckle for each one they steal.

I am a ONCE IN A LIFETIME CLASSY LADY, not a one night stand or an addition to a collection.
 

Old 12-27-2012, 06:04 PM   #17241
Keroin
aKwatic
 
Keroin's Avatar
 
Keroin is offline
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In the arms of the mountains
Posts: 8,078
A few good chuckles in here.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...tml?ref=topbar

"Buckets of cum", definitely among the best moments.
__________________
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it! Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
 

Old 12-27-2012, 10:13 PM   #17242
gypsy*seer
Barefoot sage
 
gypsy*seer's Avatar
 
gypsy*seer is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Near the lakes, forest, & ocean, on a river by the bay....
Posts: 4,139
adameve.com

Now, if I could only coerce S. into trying....
(highly unlikely, though!)
__________________
"You were born with goodness & trust...you have wings. Learn to use them & fly." Rumi

“Blessed are the weird people, poets, misfits, writers, mystics, painters and troubadours for they teach us to see the world through different eyes.” -Jacob Nordby
 

Old 12-27-2012, 10:18 PM   #17243
jen_litgirl
Really Really Experienced
 
jen_litgirl's Avatar
 
jen_litgirl is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: An American in Canada
Posts: 326
Watching this video with my sister and my mom today and laughing ourselves silly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1c2KzJbcGA

I suggested that we learn the dance and remake it but I was outvoted. Wimps.
 

Old 12-27-2012, 10:23 PM   #17244
desireinyellow
*LOVED*
 
desireinyellow is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4,014
Same thing as on the "What are you doing right now thread".
__________________
My love, let me love you
if not for the rest of your life,
then for the rest of mine....
 

Old 12-29-2012, 05:21 PM   #17245
TheLaughingGod
Really Experienced
 
TheLaughingGod's Avatar
 
TheLaughingGod is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: The webway
Posts: 198
"Please may I cum master?"

"hmm I will think about it"

"Please, it will help my throat" (she's sick)

"How?"

"Y'know, endorphins and crap like that"
__________________

"Insert witty sexual innuendo here"......
.....That's what she said
 

Old 12-29-2012, 06:40 PM   #17246
Killjoy24
Loves Spam
 
Killjoy24 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Somewhere in South USA - I lost my map and no gps
Posts: 1,124
Getting off just talking to another girl on here tonight
 

Old 12-30-2012, 09:24 PM   #17247
lostandfound197
Really Experienced
 
lostandfound197 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 118
Everything
 

Old 12-31-2012, 11:42 AM   #17248
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!
 
Sir_Winston54's Avatar
 
Sir_Winston54 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In the trackless depths of my imagination...
Posts: 14,025
Some original fans of Jane Eyre might be unhappy to discover that the female protagonist has "explosive sex with Mr Rochester" in the publisher's erotic edition.

In Wuthering Heights, heroine Catherine Earnshaw "enjoys bondage sessions" with Heathcliff while sleuth Sherlock Holmes has a sexual relationship with his sidekick Dr Watson in the new e-book.
Click to read the full story.
__________________
4/19/2014: Please forgive typos and other errors caused by only being able to type with one hand now. I *do* proofread, but may miss an error here or there. If/when I do, I apologize.

Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.


Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
[Jacked from Wenchie's friend's Facebook page. Thanks!]

If you or a loved one has been attacked by cancer
and you're not familiar with the "Fuck You, Cancer" thread,
please feel free to click the button above.
 

Old 12-31-2012, 03:50 PM   #17249
Curious_in_Cali
~pluviophile~
 
Curious_in_Cali's Avatar
 
Curious_in_Cali is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Suspended in Daydreams
Posts: 15,105
Indulging a pretty cool maybe thought for next year.
 

Old 12-31-2012, 03:59 PM   #17250
Kingsak
Loves Spam
 
Kingsak is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Florida,USA
Posts: 229
Actually getting on here from my work PC and talking to my girl. I guess love is like that
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:33 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.