Old 12-21-2012, 05:01 AM   #726
Rainshine
Free Falling
 
Rainshine's Avatar
 
Rainshine is online now
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Terra Australis
Posts: 9,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killjoy24 View Post

My favorite is when these guys come on wanting me to "teach" them how to seduce thier sisters!
Booze! Am I right?!
__________________
...because I could watch you for a single minute and find a thousand things that I still love about you...
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-21-2012, 03:12 PM   #727
MsQuote
Polite Depraved Dame
 
MsQuote's Avatar
 
MsQuote is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: State of Arousal
Posts: 1,417
This one's a beaut ...

Looking at you is a gift. You are simply stunning, beautiful, and very sexy...hopefully not to bold....but it is the TRUTH. You are fabulous; absolutely rock hard fabulous! That ass looks so delicious.

I can't help it anymore. I have to tell you whenever I look at your pictures or even when you just come across my mind, I get harder than I ever have before. I get really really hard and I get these thoughts about you; dirty thoughts of things I want to do with you. I want to kiss you and lick you from head to your toes, every inch. I want to kiss your lips, lick your tongue, your ears and your neck. I want to put my tongue inside your, you know where as deep as I can. I want to taste you.

Looking at you, I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas.... Xxx

**************

I have no idea how this asshat knows what my ass looks like since I've never had it photographed ... ever ... let alone have it posted online.
__________________
MsQuote

http://agoodwomansdirtymind.com
Erotic Stories - Pleasures in Photography - Relationship Ramblings - Seductive Soundtracks - Seriously Sexy Fun

A Masterful Seduction by the Book, Taking Flights, Taking Rides , and A Good Woman's Dirty Mind available at Smashwords

Stories on Literotica
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-21-2012, 03:35 PM   #728
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: BrewCity
Posts: 17,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsQuote View Post
Looking at you is a gift. You are simply stunning, beautiful, and very sexy...hopefully not to bold....but it is the TRUTH. You are fabulous; absolutely rock hard fabulous! That ass looks so delicious.

I can't help it anymore. I have to tell you whenever I look at your pictures or even when you just come across my mind, I get harder than I ever have before. I get really really hard and I get these thoughts about you; dirty thoughts of things I want to do with you. I want to kiss you and lick you from head to your toes, every inch. I want to kiss your lips, lick your tongue, your ears and your neck. I want to put my tongue inside your, you know where as deep as I can. I want to taste you.

Looking at you, I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas.... Xxx

**************

I have no idea how this asshat knows what my ass looks like since I've never had it photographed ... ever ... let alone have it posted online.

He said "I want to put my tongue inside your, you know where"

LMFAO!!

Creepy that he feels he "knows" what your ass looks like..

These douchebags get more weird and more creepy..

Lit needs to add a yuck face to thier smiles catagory.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-21-2012, 03:47 PM   #729
Killjoy24
Loves Spam
 
Killjoy24 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Somewhere in South USA - I lost my map and no gps
Posts: 1,124
I like when they tell me they want to lick my ass and kiss me all over!
I'am not kissing anyone who has just licked my asshole!
I'm even thinking of removing my AV pic and putting up a fake - maybe the Pink Panther.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-21-2012, 06:24 PM   #730
MsQuote
Polite Depraved Dame
 
MsQuote's Avatar
 
MsQuote is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: State of Arousal
Posts: 1,417
I'm not slamming any woman who fatansizes or has ever had an MFM threesome, but to be asked about one by some asshat out of the blue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CluelessFucktard
I hv a fantasy to make love a woman while her man watches us.. he then joins us to give his wife the pleasure of being loved by 2 men.. 2 tongues 2 pair of lips and hands caressing her... and ofcourse to mention.. 2 dicks... does it turn u on?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsQuote

Here's my fantasy ...

I meet a man who's interested in me as a person. We can talk enthusiastically about a number of things ... books, music, politics. He thinks I'm smart. He thinks I'm funny. He thinks I'm attractive.

Nervously, politely and coyishly, he asks for my phone number. He asks me out for drinks and dinner to get to know me better. He smiles. He's smitten. He sends flowers to my office.

After three or four dates, we definitely know there's chemistry and he's pretty sure he likes me, if not is starting to fall in love. We're having a wonderful dinner together, and he says, "I'd love to make love to you tonight."

I bet you never expected that coming from a woman on Literotica, did you? Or did you think we're all free, on-demand pornbots?
__________________
MsQuote

http://agoodwomansdirtymind.com
Erotic Stories - Pleasures in Photography - Relationship Ramblings - Seductive Soundtracks - Seriously Sexy Fun

A Masterful Seduction by the Book, Taking Flights, Taking Rides , and A Good Woman's Dirty Mind available at Smashwords

Stories on Literotica
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-21-2012, 06:34 PM   #731
MsQuote
Polite Depraved Dame
 
MsQuote's Avatar
 
MsQuote is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: State of Arousal
Posts: 1,417
I know I've already spent too much time with this guy, but I couldn't be slightly amused by his cluelessness ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CluelessFucktard
Well i always believe in expect the unexpected. I like your thoughts... and i dont believe that all are pornbots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsQuote
Not all? How about never making that assumption about any woman on Literortica or elsewhere?

Try reserving that fantasy for a woman you can treat well first and get to know very well second.
__________________
MsQuote

http://agoodwomansdirtymind.com
Erotic Stories - Pleasures in Photography - Relationship Ramblings - Seductive Soundtracks - Seriously Sexy Fun

A Masterful Seduction by the Book, Taking Flights, Taking Rides , and A Good Woman's Dirty Mind available at Smashwords

Stories on Literotica
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-21-2012, 06:51 PM   #732
MsQuote
Polite Depraved Dame
 
MsQuote's Avatar
 
MsQuote is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: State of Arousal
Posts: 1,417
Funny how I gave this asshat the nom de plume CluelessFucktard right from the beginning ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CluelessFucktard
Fair.. thought.. dont think you wana pursue this conversation further
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsQuote
If you know anything about proper PM protocol on Literotica, it's considered poor form to approach a woman you don't know directly via PM ... especially if the topic of conversation is explicit.

It's usually preferred that you start a rapport on one of the public boards. You'll see many of my posts here: PM asshattery
__________________
MsQuote

http://agoodwomansdirtymind.com
Erotic Stories - Pleasures in Photography - Relationship Ramblings - Seductive Soundtracks - Seriously Sexy Fun

A Masterful Seduction by the Book, Taking Flights, Taking Rides , and A Good Woman's Dirty Mind available at Smashwords

Stories on Literotica
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-21-2012, 07:02 PM   #733
Saucyminx
just somebunny
 
Saucyminx's Avatar
 
Saucyminx is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsQuote View Post
Funny how I gave this asshat the nom de plume CluelessFucktard right from the beginning ...
Well there goes my theory that he was going through all the ladies alphabetically, as M is after S.

Handled with style and grace as always MsQ
__________________
My first new story in 3 long years

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional. -- Kathleen Casey Theisen

Some days it just doesn't pay to gnaw through the leather straps. --Emo Philips

Don't think about it, just swallow. --my friend Eileen

She went around with a broken heart, and she wasn't sure who'd broken it. She thought it was herself, mostly.
― Ann Brashares

If you are going through hell, keep going. --Winston Churchill

Come on in--the smut is fine
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-21-2012, 07:02 PM   #734
Emerson40
An evening spent dancing
 
Emerson40's Avatar
 
Emerson40 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: It's not where, but who you're with that matters
Posts: 2,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killjoy24 View Post
My favorite is when these guys come on wanting me to "teach" them how to seduce thier sisters!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainshine View Post
Booze! Am I right?!


  Reply With Quote

Old 12-21-2012, 07:06 PM   #735
MsQuote
Polite Depraved Dame
 
MsQuote's Avatar
 
MsQuote is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: State of Arousal
Posts: 1,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucyminx View Post
Well there goes my theory that he was going through all the ladies alphabetically, as M is after S.

Handled with style and grace as always MsQ
Thank you, Saucy One, although I only wish I could be as cutting and as witty with comebacks as you!
__________________
MsQuote

http://agoodwomansdirtymind.com
Erotic Stories - Pleasures in Photography - Relationship Ramblings - Seductive Soundtracks - Seriously Sexy Fun

A Masterful Seduction by the Book, Taking Flights, Taking Rides , and A Good Woman's Dirty Mind available at Smashwords

Stories on Literotica
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-21-2012, 07:22 PM   #736
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: BrewCity
Posts: 17,442
MsQuote,

He said "not all"..of course I hope he came here LoL
*sticking middle finger up* yeah you're an asshat!


You know though, we hit these idiots with concrete bricks, and i'm all about putting the scum in their places & humiliating them, it's fun to do & they do deserve it LoL

But, indeed, some of these ladies, are SO THIRSTY for any kind of attention and let these assclowns speak to them in that manner that they think it's okay for them to address all women like us the same way
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-21-2012, 07:24 PM   #737
Killjoy24
Loves Spam
 
Killjoy24 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Somewhere in South USA - I lost my map and no gps
Posts: 1,124
Some people just don't know when to stop...
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-21-2012, 08:01 PM   #738
MsQuote
Polite Depraved Dame
 
MsQuote's Avatar
 
MsQuote is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: State of Arousal
Posts: 1,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post

<snip>

But, indeed, some of these ladies, are SO THIRSTY for any kind of attention and let these assclowns speak to them in that manner that they think it's okay for them to address all women like us the same way
It's too bad there are some women who are so damn horny that they don't realize asshats like the ones we expose are only focused on one thing ... their dicks.

Maybe it's my age. Maybe it's because I've been through so much bullshit with men in the past that I'd rather do without than settling.

Then again, sex chat/phone sex with men I don't know isn't my thing. Plus, I have the most wonderful man and lover in my life. I often joke with him that he should give lessons in being a gentleman, seduction, and being an awesome sex partner.
__________________
MsQuote

http://agoodwomansdirtymind.com
Erotic Stories - Pleasures in Photography - Relationship Ramblings - Seductive Soundtracks - Seriously Sexy Fun

A Masterful Seduction by the Book, Taking Flights, Taking Rides , and A Good Woman's Dirty Mind available at Smashwords

Stories on Literotica
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-21-2012, 08:13 PM   #739
Killjoy24
Loves Spam
 
Killjoy24 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Somewhere in South USA - I lost my map and no gps
Posts: 1,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsQuote View Post
Then again, sex chat/phone sex with men I don't know isn't my thing. Plus, I have the most wonderful man and lover in my life. I often joke with him that he should give lessons in being a gentleman, seduction, and being an awesome sex partner.
I am 34 and my story tells it all. I put a link to it in my signature and they just can't seem to read.


Sig. quote: I don't exchange pic's. or role play.

Asshatt: Do you want to get together so I can lick your sweet ass?



Come on guys! Learn to read and learn some freakin' respect if you want girls to stay here! A little respect can go a long way and may keep you off of someones ignore list!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-21-2012, 09:50 PM   #740
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: BrewCity
Posts: 17,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsQuote View Post
It's too bad there are some women who are so damn horny that they don't realize asshats like the ones we expose are only focused on one thing ... their dicks.

Maybe it's my age. Maybe it's because I've been through so much bullshit with men in the past that I'd rather do without than settling.

Then again, sex chat/phone sex with men I don't know isn't my thing. Plus, I have the most wonderful man and lover in my life. I often joke with him that he should give lessons in being a gentleman, seduction, and being an awesome sex partner.

I've never settled, i'm with you on that one!

It's not my thing either, i've never gotten into the "pretend" sex. Even when i was single, i was a "go getter" there was too much willing sex for me to have ever sat and typed some "oooh ahhh" bullshit. But that's just me. I guess some need that..

I have who i need and want in my life.

I've shown him some of the pm's ive gotten or the disgusting posts off my thread. He's even said "i'm embarrassed to be a guy right now"..he's even gotten creeped out.

There are some good guys on here, i've met a few..too few though.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-22-2012, 12:57 AM   #741
Rainshine
Free Falling
 
Rainshine's Avatar
 
Rainshine is online now
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Terra Australis
Posts: 9,680
I can always count on you.
__________________
...because I could watch you for a single minute and find a thousand things that I still love about you...

Last edited by Rainshine : 12-22-2012 at 01:05 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-22-2012, 01:20 AM   #742
mdbigdee
Really Really Experienced
 
mdbigdee's Avatar
 
mdbigdee is offline
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: intersection of yellow brick road and Fleet street
Posts: 356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerson40 View Post
Mr EmptybigD,

You say you will learn from your mistake. But I was wondering if you actually unlearn things as you reverse-age. You appear to be growing younger at the alarming rate of one year every three months or so.

Does the wisdom and amassed knowledge of a lifetime diminish along with your wrinkles and swollen prostate? Or are you in fact capable of learning from your mistakes, and becoming a better, more polite, and wiser fellow, even as your sad, dangly testes slowly inch back to their original scrotal glory?
And you,Emerson and Rand are a fool.You have no idea of who I am nor what I have done.Sooner than you realize you too will be old with a weak bladder and fading eyesight.But the difference between you in the future and myself now is that twenty years from now you will still be a fool.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-22-2012, 03:16 AM   #743
satindesire
Queen of Geeks
 
satindesire's Avatar
 
satindesire is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: One does not simply QWOP into Mordor
Posts: 13,051
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdbigdee View Post
And you,Emerson and Rand are a fool.You have no idea of who I am nor what I have done.Sooner than you realize you too will be old with a weak bladder and fading eyesight.But the difference between you in the future and myself now is that twenty years from now you will still be a fool.
We can only judge your character by what you've shown us here.

If you show us your ass, by sending asshat PMs, what else are we supposed to think?

If you really aren't a bad person, prove it. Be above it. Apologize like an adult for your mistake and move on, instead of insulting the people who are calling you out for showing your ass.
__________________
Wave your Geek Flag high with The Nerd Herd!

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=756470

Are you cosmetically clueless? Do you want to learn how to look like a bombshell in the comfort of your own home? Come visit my Noble-Prize winning thread and ask your questions to The Makeup Fairy!

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=802027
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-22-2012, 06:29 AM   #744
silverwhisper
just this guy, you know?
 
silverwhisper's Avatar
 
silverwhisper is offline
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: in a home, of course
Posts: 10,853
why satindesire, sure you aren't advocating people own their behavior and comportment like rational adults?!

ed
__________________
"i think this line's mostly filler"--willow rosenberg, once more, with feeling, season 6, buffy the vampire slayer

exemplar of youthful snark: "does it hurt little boy? are you going to cry now? well suck it up and be a man."

psst! hey, wanna see a blog?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-22-2012, 08:44 AM   #745
MsQuote
Polite Depraved Dame
 
MsQuote's Avatar
 
MsQuote is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: State of Arousal
Posts: 1,417
I debated exposing this asshat's name since "she" has been blocked from a number of threads soliciting PM's like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by asshatpretendingtobeawoman
xxxxx here from xxxxxxxx----my husband is working and i am here all alone-----please pm me me
__________________
MsQuote

http://agoodwomansdirtymind.com
Erotic Stories - Pleasures in Photography - Relationship Ramblings - Seductive Soundtracks - Seriously Sexy Fun

A Masterful Seduction by the Book, Taking Flights, Taking Rides , and A Good Woman's Dirty Mind available at Smashwords

Stories on Literotica
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-22-2012, 09:06 AM   #746
Eilan
Paid Internet Troll
 
Eilan's Avatar
 
Eilan is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: 'Murika! Fuck, yeah!
Posts: 9,859
Quote:
Original Scrotal Glory
Another band name!
__________________
Too fucking cool for a sig.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-22-2012, 02:04 PM   #747
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: BrewCity
Posts: 17,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killjoy24 View Post
I am 34 and my story tells it all. I put a link to it in my signature and they just can't seem to read.


Sig. quote: I don't exchange pic's. or role play.

Asshatt: Do you want to get together so I can lick your sweet ass?



Come on guys! Learn to read and learn some freakin' respect if you want girls to stay here! A little respect can go a long way and may keep you off of someones ignore list!

I'm thinking alot of these asshats prob weren't taught any manners, or know about respect..


My profile is as blunt as it can be, but i still get the typical dumbass PM:

"I want to make you my bitch, i need a slut to fuck and cum on"

Seriously My profile is "bitch" free LoL i swear, toddlers have better comprehension skills than these losers.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-22-2012, 02:37 PM   #748
Eilan
Paid Internet Troll
 
Eilan's Avatar
 
Eilan is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: 'Murika! Fuck, yeah!
Posts: 9,859
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
I'm thinking alot of these asshats prob weren't taught any manners, or know about respect..
See, I kinda disagree with this. I think that most of the asshats featured on this thread likely don't have major problems with manners and respect IRL. The problem is that on pseudonymous Internet forums, it's easy for people to forget that there's a person behind the username, particularly on a sexually-oriented forum like Lit.

It's true, though, that some people are asshats no matter what.
__________________
Too fucking cool for a sig.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-22-2012, 03:06 PM   #749
OTCurve
Really Experienced
 
OTCurve's Avatar
 
OTCurve is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdbigdee View Post
And you,Emerson and Rand are a fool.You have no idea of who I am nor what I have done.Sooner than you realize you too will be old with a weak bladder and fading eyesight.But the difference between you in the future and myself now is that twenty years from now you will still be a fool.
So your definition of a fool is someone who points out your shortcomings? I suppose that makes everyone a fool. Except you, of course.

No, we don't know who you are or what you have done, other than make wildly inaccurate assumptions about women, and act like a total ponce. Here's a tip, these screen names you make such assumptions over, represent people. Real people, and they are worthy of respect.

I very much realize time robs us of physical health and prowess, but what you do not seem to realize is that one's character has the wonderful opportunity to grow as we get older, to weave into it our experiences and hopefully those few grains of wisdom we find along the way.

Sadly, your character seems to be about as strong as your bladder and as far-seeing as your eyesight. But that can change, should you will it.

The choice is yours.
__________________


Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war.
– Shakespeare

I used to think the brain was the most important organ. Then I thought, look what’s telling me that.

Woof. Woof. Bark. Woof. - Dogs of War
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-22-2012, 03:15 PM   #750
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: BrewCity
Posts: 17,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilan View Post
See, I kinda disagree with this. I think that most of the asshats featured on this thread likely don't have major problems with manners and respect IRL. The problem is that on pseudonymous Internet forums, it's easy for people to forget that there's a person behind the username, particularly on a sexually-oriented forum like Lit.

It's true, though, that some people are asshats no matter what.

*Shrugs* i don't know, maybe. But i think some are just ignorant and disrespectful from the jump though..and they stay that way..

And for sure they are Eilan!
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:39 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.