Neko's Unholy Temple

NekoMata

Storyteller Demon
Joined
Jan 3, 2010
Posts
1,442
Gender:Female but I will play female or male characters. However I prefer playing a female.
Age: 18 to late 20s ^_^ But I tend to play ageless. Characters.
Sexual Orientation:Bisexual so I dont mind playing with gals or guys
Power Exchange: Im a sadomasochist which is reflected in my characters. I do not mind non-con as long as its not toooo out there. Im typically a sub when it comes to males but I am dominant when it comes to females typically.
Race:I am proudly mixed and my characters typicalky are one of my mixed races so... German, Romanian, African American, Native American, Greek, Japanese.
Bodytype:Typically small and slender but still strobg enough to be a toughy when Im a girl. If a guy it depends on the story.
Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations:I typically play things I know so... I play anthros and furries (wolf and cat), gods/goddesses, demons, witches, and vampires.
Settings:Anywhere really. ^_^ Let the imagination go where it may.
Likes/Kinks: Likes are creative writers, plot twists, good use of language, fantasy stories, power ex., and pretty much anything intresting. Kinks are BDSM and anything that uses dominance
Hard Limits:Scat play, hardcore drugs, excessive abuse unless ifs fighting, golden showers, necrophilia(not including the undead), severe degredation
Availability:Very sporadic I am typically very busy and this isnt the only place i write.
 
A wolfling comes wandering bearing a gift box. Since the writer in question strikes me as being just a bit saucy, a bit sweet, I tried to find something that would fit every aspect.

A knock and the box appears in the midst of the thread, open and ready for use. A note is attached~and reads simply~

Welcome!​

sweet-sensual-gift-box-gbr097-589-p.jpg
 
Hello Neko, I saw your Coven RP and thought you might like reading a few things I'm looking to get someone to look at before posting. I enjoyed the time and detail you put into your writing. Hope to hear back from you.
 
Knocks on the door of the long underused room and takes a peak inside.

"Hello? Just came to welcome y'all to the neighborhood..."
 
Back
Top