those are very very nice

Old 09-08-2012, 12:17 AM   #202
cf23430
Do the DEW!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieTay View Post
hehehe keep it up!

those are very very nice
I am indeed keeping it up...along with y our help....

Old 09-08-2012, 05:38 AM   #203
femates
Virgin

Rough/Force Impregnation is my fetish

I love a good cream pie but nothing says it better then good ole unprotected vaginal sex with a guy telling you how he can't wait to see your belly swell that you're his, and he is going to keep you pregnant...
Gotta go. Just talking about it, ummmm

Old 09-08-2012, 06:10 AM   #204
KatieTay
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by cf23430 View Post
I am indeed keeping it up...along with y our help....
Heh heh heh.

Old 09-08-2012, 06:10 AM   #205
KatieTay

Quote:
Originally Posted by femates View Post
I love a good cream pie but nothing says it better then good ole unprotected vaginal sex with a guy telling you how he can't wait to see your belly swell that you're his, and he is going to keep you pregnant...
Gotta go. Just talking about it, ummmm
Err... wrong thread?

Old 10-26-2012, 09:13 AM   #206
KatieTay

http://www.girlswithmuscle.com/pictures/Amanda+Lau

Just so awesome.

Old 10-26-2012, 10:48 AM   #207
FLcraig
Virgin

Awesome...

Sometimes when I hit the gym at the university - I see a few girls hitting the weightlighting section. They are not muscular but the power they have to lift some of the weights - is just a turn on. I been to public gyms and the muscular women are just a turn on - wish I could endure a fantasy with one..*****bably it is the notion of being dominated by her.....

I would love to be involved:

Old 10-27-2012, 01:47 AM   #208
othbndy
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRefuge View Post
Are you kidding me??!!
Looks like photo shop to me, guy upper half, woman lower half, looks like you can even see the line across the lower belly.

Old 10-27-2012, 08:15 AM   #209
KatieTay

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLcraig View Post
Sometimes when I hit the gym at the university - I see a few girls hitting the weightlighting section. They are not muscular but the power they have to lift some of the weights - is just a turn on. I been to public gyms and the muscular women are just a turn on - wish I could endure a fantasy with one..*****bably it is the notion of being dominated by her.....

I would love to be involved:

For those university girls, do they look "normal" but healthy and meaty, and capable of lifting things that would give you difficulty?

Old 10-27-2012, 11:33 AM   #210
FLcraig
Virgin

Quote:
For those university girls, do they look "normal" but healthy and meaty, and capable of lifting things that would give you difficulty?
They do! Maybe I want them to come dominate me

Old 10-27-2012, 11:34 AM   #211
FLcraig
Virgin

Yes - Sorry for the repeat

They do look like they can lift way more weight....would not mind them dominating me....

Last edited by FLcraig : 10-27-2012 at 11:42 AM.

Old 10-27-2012, 02:30 PM   #212
rm1969
Really Experienced

Muscular Women

I love muscular women. I work out every day (running mostly) and spend a lot of time in the local gym. Fortunately for me about 80% of the people going there are women. I would never stare or be a jerk about it, but I do love to check them out. Everything from the runners to the triathletes to the gymnasts to the trainers to the bodybuilders. I just love to see strong in shape women. All of the pictures posted on here are awesome!

Just show me a girl with muscles and I go week in the knees.

Purity Test 32.5%

Old 10-27-2012, 05:14 PM   #213
Earl
Literotica Guru

"Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy"-Ben Franklin

Last edited by chargergirl : 10-28-2012 at 10:35 PM.

Old 10-28-2012, 08:06 PM   #214
rm1969
Really Experienced

Crossfit Games

Been watching crossfit on espn 2 all day. Those ladies all look amazing! What a great way to spend a Sunday.

Purity Test 32.5%

Old 10-29-2012, 02:12 AM   #215
KatieTay

yeahhh they're strong

Old 11-05-2012, 07:15 PM   #216
Gracchus
Virgin

Quote:
Hi,

As anyone who has read even a little of what I post by now, I like muscular female bodies.

There are a few sites out there that more specifically cater to this category of fetish, but on here I am just curious to see, who else likes the same kind of thing.

Activities that may fall into this category include: bodybuilding, training, posing, muscle worship, wrestling, displays of strength (sthenolagnia and kratophilia), catfighting, boxing, sexfighting.

F/F, or M/F. M/M is rather another category, and I'm not uninterested, but only in relation to my main kink.

For a link to my stories please click my name and profile, if you are curious.

I'm probably a cross between a "kratophiliac" and an "agonophiliac." Since kidhood I've always been turned on by female demonstrations of strength, power, and sadism, irrespective as to whether the woman really looks muscular or even toned. One of my early TV-derived fantasies involved Samantha Stevens of BEWITCHED beating up Darren with great gusto, no magic or muscle needed.

I like the f/f scenarios to a lesser extent but they're not my main focus. They do seem to be the most popular "combination fetish" as there are dozens of catfights sites on the web, and only a handful oriented on f/m.

I hardly ever encounter real-life muscle-women; at most I might see the "toned" type. But I take great pleasure in imagining that even ordinary looking women possess a secret power to clobber men.

I just read your two "Mom the Superheroine" stories, Katie. Very nice; lots of good muscle-action, though of course I'd rather have seen some guys getting pounded as well!

The idea of "powerful women" seems to resonate in American culture from time to time and then ebb away for a while. Don't know just why...

Old 11-05-2012, 07:26 PM   #217
Gracchus
Virgin

Quote:
Seems my stories are fairly niche. Then again, it's not as if I didn't know that muscular women are a very niche taste.

I hope I will generate more interest with my next series, which is to do with incestuous themes as well. Then again, would the combination become even MORE niche...? lol
The combination would indeed become more niche, but that's OK.

Since that's my other major buzz, I'll be sure to watch for the series. It's occured to me that one buzz probably mirrors the other. Though it's not necessary that "muscle fantasies" or "incest fantasies" MUST deal with one character dominating another, it does seem more than a little likely that dominance fantasies line up with both very readily.

I occasionally see "muscle mom" or "muscle sis" fantasies on erotica sites, but it seems they're very rare in American pop culture. One can find dominance fantasies, though, as I've been cherry-picking them as best I could over (too many) years.

Old 11-05-2012, 10:45 PM   #218
thebigfulla
Experienced

Not a fan, I'm all for toned and fit, but muscular? Just cant see the turn on

Old 11-06-2012, 07:00 AM   #219
KatieTay

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigfulla View Post
Not a fan, I'm all for toned and fit, but muscular? Just cant see the turn on
Hi there,

If you have been following the discussion here, I asked about what rates as "toned and fit" vs "muscular". Care to weigh in? Everyone seems to have their own idea of what those terms denote. Everything is valid, this is literotica, so to me it's ok for anyone to say what they like or don't like.

Gracchus:

Yes, the dynamic is the important thing for some, and the women involved don't even have to have appreciable muscle.

I think there has been some kind of backlash. In the 80s and 90s, female bodybuilders were touted as the "women of the future" on primetime American television. Then I think the barbarians struck back.

Old 11-06-2012, 07:09 AM   #220
gk6h
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Hi there,

If you have been following the discussion here, I asked about what rates as "toned and fit" vs "muscular". Care to weigh in? Everyone seems to have their own idea of what those terms denote. Everything is valid, this is literotica, so to me it's ok for anyone to say what they like or don't like.

Gracchus:

Yes, the dynamic is the important thing for some, and the women involved don't even have to have appreciable muscle.

I think there has been some kind of backlash. In the 80s and 90s, female bodybuilders were touted as the "women of the future" on primetime American television. Then I think the barbarians struck back.
I love the muscle...looks so sexy....esp. oiled up.

Old 12-18-2012, 03:29 AM   #221
KatieTay

Have found many groups on Facebook, with healthful, wholesome and thoroughly gorgeous muscular female physiques. Provides pretty good daily inspiration!

And I've been alerted to the fact that there's a visual inspiration thread with photographs, and some of those photographs are what we like

I have a question for all of you, if you like muscled females: which is your favourite body part to see fully developed, pumped up, flexed, strong-looking?

Old 12-18-2012, 09:32 AM   #222
Trapper_Jock_Mcintyre
Experienced

Wink

This kinda fits, because I have started to get off on women with muscular flat masculine chests -- ah -- no tits if you will -- as has a str8 male friend of mine who is also into this.

So this is an advert for two stories that I wrote in the last month:

An Androgynephilic Daydream

and

An Androgynephilic Daydream Ch. 02

Wish I had images to match the story

Trap

Old 12-18-2012, 11:58 AM   #223
BlueyeGuy51

I have a question for all of you, if you like muscled females: which is your favourite body part to see fully developed, pumped up, flexed, strong-looking?[/quote]

Abs, arms, & thighs. Sounds like an order at KFC but that's what I find finger lick'in good.

Old 12-18-2012, 11:59 AM   #224
Rolando2
A Very Nice Dirty Old Man

I find THIS extremely erotic and quite a turn on.

Old 12-18-2012, 12:10 PM   #225
KatieTay

Woo... all very nice!

Haha, finger lickin good indeed

Androgynephilic - I have learnt a new word!