Old 12-17-2012, 11:23 PM   #1
bak8976
Virgin
 
bak8976 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 7
New Idea

I'm not a great writer, and not sure if this is easy to make into a story, but it kicked around in my head. I thought of a guy finding his ex in porn (in my head it was ir stuff because I love that). Not sure maybe he seeks her out or something. I know it's vague , but my imagination doesn't run too wild. If anyone thinks they can do something with it or wanna chat with me more, it'd be great . Have a great one!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-18-2012, 04:03 AM   #2
the_new_guy_234
Really Experienced
 
the_new_guy_234's Avatar
 
the_new_guy_234 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: SE England
Posts: 155
What would he do with this new-found information?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-18-2012, 09:50 AM   #3
danicanuck
Really Experienced
 
danicanuck is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 134
Hiya, I've been giving this one some thought. How about he finds out she was in porn and tells his current girlfriend expecting she would only get a laugh out of it or her dislike of her would only grow, either way he is not expecting any real reaction. But instead she starts to think about more and more and wonders if the sex between them is as good as it was with the ex. She starts to obsess over it until finally she wants to know. His answer is pretty vague and he tries reassuring her but she now wants to meet her. Anyway, current girlfriend gets what she wants and they meet. The ex is very smart and can sense her insecurity and so decides to help her become better in bed and introduces her to the porn life all the while current BF is in the dark until he gets a dvd in the mail starring his ex and current GF with soem well hung men.
__________________
“They were the strongest hands I ever felt, he held me down by the back of my neck pressing my face into the mattress as his powerful thrusts quickened and his hard cock plunged into my virgin ass. My muscles ached from being so tense but he continued like a wild animal until he came inside me abruptly thus ending our date. He tossed the money onto my prone and sweaty body and laughed and slammed the door behind him. My boyfriend stepped out of the closet with the video camera and smiled and confirmed I was officially a whore.”
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-18-2012, 02:32 PM   #4
subwannabe
Literotica Guru
 
subwannabe is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 2,410
I'm not so sure that is a new idea but it does have several possibilities. What is ir stuff? Maybe his ex is a real bitch and causing him a lot of problems since the divorce like alimony or child support or child custody stuff. Anyway the guy's new wife has got some bi desires and is into domination and wants to use the information they discover to turn the exwife into a sub to use for their mutual pleasure.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-18-2012, 06:40 PM   #5
bak8976
Virgin
 
bak8976 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by danicanuck View Post
Hiya, I've been giving this one some thought. How about he finds out she was in porn and tells his current girlfriend expecting she would only get a laugh out of it or her dislike of her would only grow, either way he is not expecting any real reaction. But instead she starts to think about more and more and wonders if the sex between them is as good as it was with the ex. She starts to obsess over it until finally she wants to know. His answer is pretty vague and he tries reassuring her but she now wants to meet her. Anyway, current girlfriend gets what she wants and they meet. The ex is very smart and can sense her insecurity and so decides to help her become better in bed and introduces her to the porn life all the while current BF is in the dark until he gets a dvd in the mail starring his ex and current GF with soem well hung men.
That definitely sounds like something perfect that could work
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-24-2012, 10:13 AM   #6
aaron23062
Really Experienced
 
aaron23062 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by subwannabe View Post
I'm not so sure that is a new idea but it does have several possibilities. What is ir stuff? Maybe his ex is a real bitch and causing him a lot of problems since the divorce like alimony or child support or child custody stuff. Anyway the guy's new wife has got some bi desires and is into domination and wants to use the information they discover to turn the exwife into a sub to use for their mutual pleasure.
IR is inter-racial. Right?

What are the races of the characters? Playing with color combinations would affect any plot points.

How will it all end? Is it happily ever after, sadder but wiser, revenge thwarted, revenge accomplished, unexpected funny ending? I follow Edgar Allan Poe's philosophy that every word must contribute to the end of the piece.

The vagueness of the original post leaves the door wide open. The windows, too. Heck, even the roof is off if we add an alien abduction. Everything suggested so far could grow into something, especially danicanuck's boomerang.
__________________
-----
Kosh Naranek: A stroke of the brush does not guarantee art from the bristles.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-29-2012, 04:11 PM   #7
jesswedel
Experienced
 
jesswedel is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Devon
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by bak8976 View Post
I'm not a great writer, and not sure if this is easy to make into a story, but it kicked around in my head. I thought of a guy finding his ex in porn (in my head it was ir stuff because I love that). Not sure maybe he seeks her out or something. I know it's vague , but my imagination doesn't run too wild. If anyone thinks they can do something with it or wanna chat with me more, it'd be great . Have a great one!
Not sure this is a new idea? I would be surprised if it has not been done before as most things have been done. But all in all if there is a new take on an old idea that can not be a bad thing. Good luck
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:43 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.