Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 10-04-2012, 04:40 AM   #51
sterculius
Literotica Guru

I'm strictly a cocksucker but a few times a regular feeder of mine has invited a couple of his friends to our sessions and I was very happy to give blowjobs to each of them!!

Old 10-04-2012, 08:40 PM   #52
Cabeza
Literotica Guru

I only did it once. I was drinking with a gay male couple and they started making out. I told them to go ahead and pretty soon they were hot, heavy, and very naked! I started jacking off and finally they invited me to join in. I mostly took turns sucking each of them... they were definitely the two biggest cocks I ever had. Man, I'm hard now remembering!

Old 10-04-2012, 08:45 PM   #53
none2_none2
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by stucknut View Post
I've been involved in a number of group scenes and my experience has been that they can be hit and miss in terms of fun. When all three guys don't know each other well nervousness can inhibit people.

My preference nowadays is to stick with established gay couples because they tend to be very relaxed and comfortable with it.
Though it has been years, I had plenty of 3-ways my day. I would have to say my experiences were completey the opposite. When all were equally strangers, the rules had not been established yet. Where as with couples sometimes there were still jealousies even if they were fooling around. Maybe it was not to kiss. Maybe it was not to mess around too much with one over the other. Sometimes the one you really wanted wouldn't be the one you were allowd to do much with.

Old 10-05-2012, 11:07 AM   #54
bicurious19
Really Really Experienced

Literally sitting in a taxi enroute to a brothel with trannies that I've been to before. Inwas out clubbing, having a great time, then all of a suede I got real horny... And the type of horny that only cock can satisfy. So I bailed, and about to have a threesome with two sexy trannies !!

Old 10-05-2012, 12:15 PM   #55
kycuckoldaddict
Virgin

i am a man and i had a simular experience,i had always wanted to see my wife with another man we talked and she said no,but i kept trying,so one day my cousin came over and we used to jack off together as kids,i was always attracted to him and i remember he was slightly larger then me back then,so i asked him if he would fuck my wife for me he looked surprised and said yes so we staged it that niteour conversation went to who was bigger and i said we pull em out and carla judge,she looked shocked but agreed as he was sexy i thougt it would be close and said if your bigger you can fuck my wife we pulled our cocks out and my we all 3 were shocked my cousin was huge my wife just stared and me to i thought what have i done,then he said no contest my wife said oh my gosh and laid back on bed,she kept saying no and i was begging her then she said are you sure you want this i said yes and she said when we start i aint stopping be sure i said please one time she said one time and no more and told my cousin to come closer i was eating her and i heard her say your so big and he was fucking her mouth so i got up on the other side of her and my dick was so small next to him she said finally i have a man sized cock and my cousin laughed and said what happen did you not grow since we were kids now my little dick is 5.5 in and 6in when i seen him fuck her,and my dick is very thin,his was 8.5 slight curve upwards and a beautiful set of balls and was unbelievebly thick.i put my dick in my wife and was fucking her the best i ever had,i came in her,and he told me to move i watched as he slid that massive cock in her pussy she moaned so loud and he fucked her so fucking good i knew i was watching my wife get fucked the way she been needing and wanting it she was screaming how awsome his cock felt begging him to never quit his massive balls slappin her ass,i knew i was getting sick i had to leave i went out side to keep from hearing her but that didnt work either,he started fucking her harder so i thought you cant let her know you cant handle this so i sucked it up went back inside went to bedroom and he had her doggie style and my limp dick went hard again i started jacking off and then he pulled out and shot the biggest load me and my wife ever seen,he laid on bed and his huge cock laid limp over his leg,my wife said i am bleeding you ripped me open its like i was a virgin again when you were fucking me,i asked her if i could slide mine in and when i did i felt nothing i mean nothing and she didnt either.she thanked him and told him she loved his cock and he could fuck her pussy any time he wanted he dressed and left and she begged him to please come back the next day she had to have him again.he left and i jacked off as she told me howhe was the best fuck and had the biggest cock she ever had,then she said i bet you were humilitated by how huge he is and how small you are.then she told me i hope this dont hurt our marriage but i wont quit fucking your cousin and remember you wanted this.this is a very true story and my begining of being a cuckold husband.i plan on writing about each fucking she recieved and in the order they came.and that night i became aware that i also wanted his cock in my mouth i was very hot for him to and my wife could see i was very bi after that nite just scared to act on it till later i hope you enjoyed this and got very hard and wet.but word of warning to guys make sure you really want what your desires says cause when your wife agrees there may not be no coming back.

Old 10-05-2012, 12:38 PM   #56
kycuckoldaddict
Virgin

that is my fantasy also i am very turned on by very young sexy twinks i always have been for some reason, really would love to be forced to my knees and dominated by 2 very young boys smooh shaved slim muscular bodies and with cocks that look so massive,they got that look of being so innocent but so wicked they talk so dirty to me and they make fun of how small my dick is and make me beg for their huge cocks they have me in a sea saw position and one is face fucking me and the other is fucking my ass like he owns it i try screaming but i get my throat filled with cock then i become their personal little whore,i am addicted to young boys huge cocks and a personal sex slave to them, i really want it to happen any takers out there.

Old 10-14-2012, 01:31 AM   #57
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kycuckoldaddict View Post
that is my fantasy also i am very turned on by very young sexy twinks i always have been for some reason, really would love to be forced to my knees and dominated by 2 very young boys smooh shaved slim muscular bodies and with cocks that look so massive,they got that look of being so innocent but so wicked they talk so dirty to me and they make fun of how small my dick is and make me beg for their huge cocks they have me in a sea saw position and one is face fucking me and the other is fucking my ass like he owns it i try screaming but i get my throat filled with cock then i become their personal little whore,i am addicted to young boys huge cocks and a personal sex slave to them, i really want it to happen any takers out there.
that would be a dream come true for me too ,being a sex slave to two guys would be perfect .i have been in that position before but sadly we lost touch when they moved house ,shame .

Old 11-05-2012, 11:56 PM   #58
bicurious19
Really Really Experienced

It's awesome

Last edited by bicurious19 : 11-05-2012 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Typo

Old 11-06-2012, 12:54 AM   #59
bisexualfantasy69
Really Experienced

love to share with you...had a threesome i think 4 is better. Same fantasy having a cock in my mouth in each hand as someone sucks and strokes me... sharing my girl, trying to make that happen, she asked why? i told her that she was so hot that i wanted to share her.. and watching as she sucked another man's cock. she aske if she did it that she wanted to watch me sucking another man.... i just smiled

Old 12-15-2012, 02:09 AM   #60
priapusone
Literotica Guru

male threesome

Oh, I would love that too!

Old 12-15-2012, 02:05 PM   #61
Artemis19
Experienced

I would be all for my husband sharing me but I don't think he could handle it. I love the idea of taking cock after cock in my pussy and mouth.