Favorite Interracial Combination in Stories?

What's your favorite interracial combination?

  • White Male/Black Female

    Votes: 14 23.0%
  • White Male/Asian Female

    Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Black Male/White Female

    Votes: 27 44.3%
  • Black Male/Asian Female

    Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Asian Male/White female

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Asian Male/Black Female

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

    Votes: 5 8.2%

  • Total voters
    61
I personally would not list any race as a preference x If.. for instance I was blindfolded and tied, I wouldn't be able to tell anyway x All this rubbish about differing cock sizes between the races I've found rubbish x the largest erection I have ever had to satisfy was White, Second largest was Black and most guys semen taste differs depending on their diet x Black & Eastern European semen tends to be sweeter as I guess they eat healthier x what is this racial poll all about?

Just trying to see what people's preferences are and why. If you have none, that's fine. I don't believe I ever mentioned cock size or semen flavor, though.
 
I've only posted one interracial story, "Her Handjobs," that got slammed pretty hard for stereotypes, which bothered me. I have a good ear for dialog and I work with enough young African-Americans that I felt I was being rather faithful in tone and word use without turning into caricature. Which leads me to wonder what the thrill is to interracial stories.

Is it the "taboo" element of dissimilar people being together? More of a "class" thing that's represented by the difference in races? (The irresistible "Mandingo" slave who takes the sweet, innocent waif of the plantation owner's daughter to new heights?)

Is it the interplay of different skin tones? Her ivory white skin against her Latin lover's caramel colored flesh? Or the deep brown, bordering on black colors of her skin until she parts her legs and one gets to see the shocking pink contrast of her most inner parts?

I realize different people have different expectations in their interracial erotica, but I'm still curious what makes the attraction.
 
Back
Top