Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 12-15-2012, 05:19 AM   #1
Felix80
Literotica Guru

A liberal college experiment.

Jack had volunteered for the co-ed dorms. It was a new experiment, pushed by feminists. If men and women are equal then there should be no problem with them living not just on the same floor, but in the same room.

Jack supported equal rights and all that jazz, but that wasn't the only reason he wanted to live with a girl. The truth was he wanted a sex partner. Not just a girlfriend, he'd had those, but someone to fuck, and fuck often. Jack was horny all the time, all the time, and he found he could only masturbate in the shower because he came by the gallon. Ok, maybe not a literal gallon, but damn it was alot. Most guys could cum into a tissue, Jack needed paper towels. Plural, as in two or three. In the shower he didn't need to use a towel, instead he just let it go down the drain.

In fact, his showers used to go, a nice wank, cleaning himself, another wank, clean his dick, and then he was done. For the last year his showers were getting longer and longer because he kept getting more and more stamina. He'd orgasm, slowly deflate and a minute or so later he'd be hard again. His father was yelling at him about taking too long in the shower and keeping the furnace running. Jack didn't know how to tell him what was going on.

This tended to turn off his girlfriends. The first handjob, maybe two or three in to the relationship and girls didn't want to deal with the mess. A couple of brave girls had decided to try to give him a blowjob, but that tended to be a relationship killer.

He was hoping with a girl sharing his room he'd be able to ease her in to what he wanted. A few weeks of walking around in just his boxers, maybe a few planned nude accidental encounters could get her curiosity up. If he could just get her acclimated to his libido then maybe he could finally get some relief. And maybe, finally, a girl would let him fuck her.

Worst case scenario, if she wasn't interested, the suite they were going to share had an attached bathroom, so at least he could get in a long shower everyday, with privacy.

Jack got his housing assignment from the orientation people and parked near his dorm. The Resident Assistant said that his roommate had already moved in so with a deep breath Jack shouldered a book bag and carried his luggage in one hand. He walked into the dorm and shortly found his room. The door was shut, so he knocked and said, "Anybody home?" before he opened the door.

-----------------

(OOC: Closed, for now)

Old 09-20-2014, 04:45 PM   #2
Felix80
Literotica Guru

Ooc: Many, many moons ago when I was but a lad I wrote this for a specific co-author with a cum fetish who never responded. Which is what it is. So I'm opening this up.

If interested plese PM me your first post. Oral is a must, I like vaginal and titty-fucks. It goes without saying you should love cum play and want to swallow that sticky-hot white stuff by the gallon. Light bondage is ok. I don't do scat, vore, heavy BDSM or anal.

Thanks!

Old 08-17-2016, 05:15 AM   #3
KumSlutKim
Experienced

The room was nearly perfect. Kimberly had barely moved in an hour ago. Her roommate had not yet arrived, so Kimberly got to choose which side she liked most. She divided the room in half and began to arrange her own side. She unpacked her luggage, moved the bed, organized the drawers, setup her desk, and even put on a little music. All the manual labor caused Kimberly to break a small sweat, so she stripped herself down to a small blue pair of shorts and white spaghetti strap tank. This was going to be her new home after all, why not get a little comfortable?

Kimberly was one of the strong feminist proponents behind the new coed dorms and rooms. Her advocation for the gender-equal housing paid off and now here she was taking resident up in the only dorm on campus trying out the shared living arrangements. Did she expect issues going into this? Absolutely. The men and women living so closely together would surely cause problems. But the issue at hand was working through those problems together rather than letting it distance them. Kimberly intended to live as comfortably as she could. This meant no shame in her living habits - whether it was with noise, hygiene, or even dressing a little more minimally as she currently was. Whoever she lived with might feel uncomfortable, but it was up to him to bring it up to her. To work it through with her. Cooperation was the core principle of this new experiment.

Kimberly was so lost in thought and busy with unpacking that she didn't hear the sound of the door opening over the music she was playing.

Old 08-17-2016, 06:06 AM   #4
Felix80
Literotica Guru

Jack's six foot frame filled the doorway. He wasn't heavily muscled, but he was fit,havin; been on his high school swim team. They weren't champions, but they did have fun. He was dressed in a t-shirt that was a tight fit, showing off his defined chest, which he was proud of. He words jeans, a loose fit. Skinny jeans were in, but frankly his hardware was too large for them to be anything but painful. He wore sneakers, a Walmart brand. He had a well trimmed beard and moustache, short, but full. He had never been carded after he grew the beard.

He stood in the doorway and took in the sight. Thin cotton spaghetti strap top, with her backlit by the window Jack could see the shape of her breasts through the opaque material. The tight fitting blue shorts left little to the imagination. This girl was damn attractive. He realized there was a grin on his face at about the same time he felt the blood rushing to a different part of his body. Loose jeans or no if he kept staring he was going to have a tent there soon .

"I'm Jack," he said as he stepped into the room. He was carrying two bookbags and dragging a suitcase behind him, all on one arm. He had to shift his weight to offer her his hand to shake.

"You must be Kimberly."

After shaking her hand, Jack let go of the suitcase, standing it upright. He tossed one bookbags on the empty bed and then walked to the empty desk and gently placed the other bag down. He turned, leaning against the wall and looked Kimberly in the eye. He held her gaze for a moment and then intentionally brought his eyes down her body and slowly back up, meeting her gaze with a smile.

"I like your outfit, you look great."

Jack felt his blood flowing and his penis filling with a bit of a jump. If she was looking Kimberly would see a bit of motion damn near halfway down his inner, left thigh.

Old 08-22-2016, 09:39 PM   #5
KumSlutKim
Experienced

"Excuse me, but my outfit isn't here for your viewing pleasure." Kimberly shot back at his comment instinctively. It was a habit she picked up at bars and parties for so often being groped and oogled by guys. In this case, Jack was definitely oogling her.

However, in this one situation, Kimberly was hardly at any moral high ground. She was eyeing him up just the same. When Jack made his presence in the room known, Kimberly's jaw nearly dropped. He was gorgeous! Fit and tall; even his face was attractive, bearded but trimmed and neat. At least Kimberly's roommate, whom she was going to see often for the next year, was good-looking - a big plus for her!

They were a stark contrast: the fit and tall man in comparison to the small and slender Kimberly. While Jack was six feet tall, Kimberly was only a tad taller than five feet. She was much thinner than him too. It was clear he worked out to maintain a toned figure from the outlines and edges of his muscles. Kimberly, on the other hand, relied on dieting and light exercise. She was thin, skinny even, but hardly had any muscles to compare to Jack's.

Kimberly brushed her dark shoulder length hair back and blushed as she was realizing her previous remark to be a little rude for first impressions.

"I'm sorry about that. Force of habit. Yes, I'm Kimberly. It's a pleasure to meet you!" Kimberly's tried her best to present a sincere smile. But couldn't keep her eyes off his body. She looked him up and down. She met his gaze and saw he was checking her out too... and then she saw his twitching and growing member by his thigh. Holy shit!

Kimberly turned away to avoid showing a big grin on his face. He was massive! Kimberly imagined the dirty possibilities before snapping out of it and realizing they had only just met.

Oh gosh how awkward... Kimberly thought. Then, she realized just why he was getting aroused. Kimberly, herself, was hardly wearing anything. So she quickly strode over to the closet and grabbed a jacket and draped herself over more modestly.

"Sorry, I'm just so used to living with other girls is all.." Kimberly finally said as she covered up and faced Jack.

Old Yesterday, 08:06 PM   #6
Felix80
Literotica Guru

Jack shook his head, a big smile on his face as Kimberly put on the jacket after staring at his package for half a minute. It wasn't going how he hoped, but then, he had always known her asking him to titty fuck her when he walked through the door was an unrealistic hope.

The cum would go everywhere. Everywhere.

That thought made Jack grin. Kim would only look sexier covered in his cum, or better, licking it up. And while that hadn't happened yet, things were going well. And he knew what he wanted to say that would hopefully get the coat off and maybe get her naked.

"I think I owe you an apology. I wasn't trying to come on to you as much as I was complimenting you. It takes alot of courage to dress so boldly. And yes, I find you attractive, and yes," Jack pointed directly at his cock, which was still trying to push through his jeans, "I had an involuntary physiological reaction."

Jack shrugged. "It happens. It's going to happen alot this year. You're a hot girl. I have a big libido. That's not going to change. But for the rest of the school year, this is your home. You shouldn't have to dress a certain way in your home. You should dress how you want to. You should dress to be comfortable. It's pretty warm in here, I can't imagine you put it on because you were cold. So if you put that coat on because you want it on, fine, but if not, then take it off."

Jack gave Kim a gentle smile. "Speaking of heat and being comfortable, is it alright with you if I strip down to my boxers? I need to unpack and I think I'll be working up a sweat."

And there it was, the first moment of truth. Would she take off the coat? Would she object to him going mostly naked? If he could get naked now, today, it would be a major victory in his campaign to turn this beautiful girl into his personal sex toy.