Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 12-12-2012, 09:43 PM   #76
evermyre
Literotica Guru
 
evermyre's Avatar
 
evermyre is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: MN
Posts: 511
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspirinious View Post
My favorite was just a little peek.JPG
Good to know.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2012, 09:52 PM   #77
blackknight9537
master of my own domain
 
blackknight9537's Avatar
 
blackknight9537 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: norcal
Posts: 6,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by evermyre View Post
Which one was your favorite?
its the just a little peak one personally seeing you cute ass peaking out is sexy as all hell
__________________
My typing sucks. I'm aware.

"Relax for a moment slut, this is where you belong, and I had the need to hold you."

"No little one, you are mine, as much as I am yours, a master needs his slave, and a slave needs her master, just as the sun needs the sky and the sky needs the sun. Just because I am you master and you are my slave, doesn't mean I am not to be a gentleman."





new thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=777992
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2012, 09:54 PM   #78
evermyre
Literotica Guru
 
evermyre's Avatar
 
evermyre is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: MN
Posts: 511
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackknight9537 View Post
its the just a little peak one personally seeing you cute ass peaking out is sexy as all hell
Well, that's so much. Seem to be an awful lot of ass men around here.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2012, 09:55 PM   #79
DRS_EROS
Literotica Guru
 
DRS_EROS is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Orlando
Posts: 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by evermyre View Post
Maybe this is completely lame and very fishing for compliments, but I have been feeling less than desirable as of late and could use some honest opinions. I would love to know what people think of my pics.
Hon, you can listen to these other guys bullshit if you want to, but if you want the truth, you need to lose at least 50-60 pounds. That is the "real confidence builder", you lose the weight and you will have real confidence. You can let other people blow smoke up your ass about how good you look, but the TRUTH is you need to lose weight. I am not saying this to be mean, you asked for a confidence builder. Confidence comes from doing what you know needs to be done to make you feel better about you. Good luck sweetie.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2012, 09:56 PM   #80
blackknight9537
master of my own domain
 
blackknight9537's Avatar
 
blackknight9537 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: norcal
Posts: 6,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by evermyre View Post
Well, that's so much. Seem to be an awful lot of ass men around here.
yeah and boobs guys too just wait for the comments and pms to flood in when you unleash them on the lit crowd
__________________
My typing sucks. I'm aware.

"Relax for a moment slut, this is where you belong, and I had the need to hold you."

"No little one, you are mine, as much as I am yours, a master needs his slave, and a slave needs her master, just as the sun needs the sky and the sky needs the sun. Just because I am you master and you are my slave, doesn't mean I am not to be a gentleman."





new thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=777992

Last edited by blackknight9537 : 12-12-2012 at 10:00 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2012, 10:21 PM   #81
carterusmau
Really Experienced
 
carterusmau is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 260
Love the just a little peek, would love to peek more
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2012, 10:31 PM   #82
spartapd
Really Experienced
 
spartapd is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The frozen wasteland...Just North of Iowa
Posts: 129
You're a Saturn V rocket powered by douche, dude...

Uncool....
__________________

(Long Pause) "I got nothin..." Silent Bob

"When you're married, you say 'I'm sorry' a lot. You say 'I'm sorry' when you don't mean it, you say 'I'm sorry when you don't know what you possibly could've done wrong, you say 'I'm sorry' when you just want to move the hell on."
"You're getting divorced..."
"Yeah, that's right."
"Why?"
"Because I was tired of saying 'I'm sorry'."
"I appreciate your honesty."
"Well, that's more than I can say for my ex-wife"
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2012, 05:33 AM   #83
ElectricLarry69
Virgin
 
ElectricLarry69 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRS_EROS View Post
Hon, you can listen to these other guys bullshit if you want to, but if you want the truth, you need to lose at least 50-60 pounds. That is the "real confidence builder", you lose the weight and you will have real confidence. You can let other people blow smoke up your ass about how good you look, but the TRUTH is you need to lose weight. I am not saying this to be mean, you asked for a confidence builder. Confidence comes from doing what you know needs to be done to make you feel better about you. Good luck sweetie.
Wow. I am just incredibly dumbfounded at the incredible amount of ass hattery that some people put out there.
First of all, don't EVER think of yourself so important, you can speak for every one. You can only speak from your amazingly microscopic mind.
I'm not bullshitting when I say, she is absolutely gorgeous. Just because you are into thin women doesn't mean everyone else is. I happen to think plus sized women are the most beautiful women on the planet.
It just amazes me, how someone who hides behind a keyboard can be so brave, to say such hurtful things to someone who is putting themselves out there. I don't know what happened to you in your past, that you think you have to compensate by trying to belittle someone else. Did a hot BBW laugh at you because you have a small penis? I'm sorry, but no amount of being a troll, and bashing a sensual hottie is going to make it any bigger.
It also blows me away, that in this day and age, someones weight is still the most accepted prejudice. Do you go into other threads and insult people for being different color? If no, why come here and insult this brave woman for being curvy in all the right places?
I know nothing I say here is going to matter one bit in your narrow mind, because you've put your excrement filled opinion out there for everyone to laugh at. They say don't feed the trolls, because they love the attention. But everything you said, is so much more of a reflection of you than it is of her.
It shows what little character you have as a person.
I can so imagine you as a teenager, hanging out with other single brain celled guys like yourself, who I'm sure all of you peaked in high school, and now have a horrible minimum wage job, and you throwing insults just to impress your "buh-dees"!
No, wait, that can't be right. You prefer the anonymity of your keyboard and the internet. You wouldn't be brave enough to hurl those insults in person.

Why don't you just turn your clown shoes around, and head out of this thread. There's nothing here for you, and no one wants to hear what you have to say.
You don't speak for us.
You don't speak for me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2012, 05:52 AM   #84
SinisterSpiders
Meow
 
SinisterSpiders is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Southern Hemisphere
Posts: 1,420
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricLarry69 View Post
Why don't you just turn your clown shoes around, and head out of this thread. There's nothing here for you, and no one wants to hear what you have to say.
You don't speak for us.
You don't speak for me.

You're a legend Larry.

The lovely lady in the OP is gorgeous, curvaceous and deserves the lovely comments the gentlemen (with one douche excepted) has lavished upon her.

Evermyre- hot stuff


ETA: Just thought I'd add that I believe that confidence is about feeling good about yourself as you are and accepting what you are not. If you need to gain a few or lose a few, if you hate your nose or can't stand your feet- you are who you are and it is time we appreciate ourselves for those things about us that are wonderful!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2012, 05:52 AM   #85
youngleo
Literotica Guru
 
youngleo is offline
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Behind the 8 ball
Posts: 13,731
That peek was sexy.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2012, 06:00 AM   #86
ErosArtist
Literotica Guru
 
ErosArtist's Avatar
 
ErosArtist is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Southeastern US
Posts: 1,117
I just found your thread and man oh man, what a gorgeous and sexy lady you are!! Welcum to lit!!

I could caress those curves for hours and hours...I so want to see more of you!!!
__________________
_____________________________________________

I am a fine arts photographer specializing in intimate and erotic imagery. My work is in galleries and held in collections around the world.

I'm a romantic at heart; a seeker of pleasures and sensual, sexy fun. Feel free to drop me a line anytime via a PM.

I absolutely adore all things oral. And panties.

My Stories on Lit

Stalled: Running Out of Gas on a Lonely Roadside Leads to Seduction

Summertime Blues: A Cocky Lawn Boy is Seduced by the Older Woman He Most Desires
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2012, 10:54 AM   #87
needmommy
Really Experienced
 
needmommy is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: NM
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricLarry69 View Post
Wow. I am just incredibly dumbfounded at the incredible amount of ass hattery that some people put out there.
First of all, don't EVER think of yourself so important, you can speak for every one. You can only speak from your amazingly microscopic mind.
I'm not bullshitting when I say, she is absolutely gorgeous. Just because you are into thin women doesn't mean everyone else is. I happen to think plus sized women are the most beautiful women on the planet.
It just amazes me, how someone who hides behind a keyboard can be so brave, to say such hurtful things to someone who is putting themselves out there. I don't know what happened to you in your past, that you think you have to compensate by trying to belittle someone else. Did a hot BBW laugh at you because you have a small penis? I'm sorry, but no amount of being a troll, and bashing a sensual hottie is going to make it any bigger.
It also blows me away, that in this day and age, someones weight is still the most accepted prejudice. Do you go into other threads and insult people for being different color? If no, why come here and insult this brave woman for being curvy in all the right places?
I know nothing I say here is going to matter one bit in your narrow mind, because you've put your excrement filled opinion out there for everyone to laugh at. They say don't feed the trolls, because they love the attention. But everything you said, is so much more of a reflection of you than it is of her.
It shows what little character you have as a person.
I can so imagine you as a teenager, hanging out with other single brain celled guys like yourself, who I'm sure all of you peaked in high school, and now have a horrible minimum wage job, and you throwing insults just to impress your "buh-dees"!
No, wait, that can't be right. You prefer the anonymity of your keyboard and the internet. You wouldn't be brave enough to hurl those insults in person.

Why don't you just turn your clown shoes around, and head out of this thread. There's nothing here for you, and no one wants to hear what you have to say.
You don't speak for us.
You don't speak for me.
AMEN!

Well Said Larry, I mean its not like she asked anyone for ADVICE or what we thought she needed to change (which in my opinion is NOTHING)...

Evermyre - Keep being you! I love a woman who is confident in who she is and not who society thinks she should be...
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2012, 01:28 PM   #88
evermyre
Literotica Guru
 
evermyre's Avatar
 
evermyre is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: MN
Posts: 511
Smile In Response to My Weight...

Given recent comments made on the thread I really feel that it is necessary to address said comments.

First, to DRS_Eros. I sent you a PM last night, but after some careful thought I have decided that since you decided to air your comments in a public forum, there is no reason that I should not be able to do the same. I appreciate your honesty in what you are trying to say. Honestly, I am not hurt that you think that I need to lose 50-60 pounds. There is truth to that and in reality I should probably lose more than that. I am hurt however that you made these comments without getting to know me first. I am neither uneducated, uninformed, nor an idiot. I have physical limitations that making working out difficult as well as making it extremely difficult to lose weight. I have been much thinner in the past than I am now and it did nothing to make my confidence greater. I need to love who I am NOW and have confidence in my body NOW because changing my body will not drastically change how I view it. I ask that in the future, before you make disparaging comments about someone that you remember that there is a person on the other end of that internet connection and you DO NOT know their story.

Secondly, to everyone who has jumped to my defense and been angered on my behalf…THANK YOU. I greatly appreciate what you have had to say. I have always struggled with my body image and part of why I am doing this is to gain a better picture of myself. To realize that not every person who looks at me just sees a fat chick with a pretty smile, but perhaps sees one hot, sexy, gorgeous woman that really gets their motor running. I have appreciated all of the support this week and look forward to hearing from all of you more. On that note, I would prefer that it not be mentioned further or disparaging comments made about the commentor in question. He said his piece and now I have said mine. I prefer to move on to brighter things.

As a note, I will not be posting pictures tonight. Not because of what was said above, but because I have plans. I will post more tomorrow night though.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2012, 01:45 PM   #89
needmommy
Really Experienced
 
needmommy is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: NM
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by evermyre View Post
Given recent comments made on the thread I really feel that it is necessary to address said comments.

First, to DRS_Eros. I sent you a PM last night, but after some careful thought I have decided that since you decided to air your comments in a public forum, there is no reason that I should not be able to do the same. I appreciate your honesty in what you are trying to say. Honestly, I am not hurt that you think that I need to lose 50-60 pounds. There is truth to that and in reality I should probably lose more than that. I am hurt however that you made these comments without getting to know me first. I am neither uneducated, uninformed, nor an idiot. I have physical limitations that making working out difficult as well as making it extremely difficult to lose weight. I have been much thinner in the past than I am now and it did nothing to make my confidence greater. I need to love who I am NOW and have confidence in my body NOW because changing my body will not drastically change how I view it. I ask that in the future, before you make disparaging comments about someone that you remember that there is a person on the other end of that internet connection and you DO NOT know their story.

Secondly, to everyone who has jumped to my defense and been angered on my behalf…THANK YOU. I greatly appreciate what you have had to say. I have always struggled with my body image and part of why I am doing this is to gain a better picture of myself. To realize that not every person who looks at me just sees a fat chick with a pretty smile, but perhaps sees one hot, sexy, gorgeous woman that really gets their motor running. I have appreciated all of the support this week and look forward to hearing from all of you more. On that note, I would prefer that it not be mentioned further or disparaging comments made about the commentor in question. He said his piece and now I have said mine. I prefer to move on to brighter things.

As a note, I will not be posting pictures tonight. Not because of what was said above, but because I have plans. I will post more tomorrow night though.
Very well said Evermyre... You are absoultely right in thinking there are those of us out there, that although yes we see the pictures you have posted and comment on how hot they are and how they turn us on, but at the same time, (speaking strictly for myself here) I see a woman who although is asking for a confidence boost, is very outgoing and in tune with who you are.... That in itself is a huge turn on for me. I like a woman who, no matter what their shape or size, can be confident in who they are, not only physically but mentally as well...

Looking forward to more pictures of you tomorrow....

Hope your day goes well....
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2012, 03:11 PM   #90
blackknight9537
master of my own domain
 
blackknight9537's Avatar
 
blackknight9537 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: norcal
Posts: 6,614
im glad your not letting the assholes of the site get to you and cant wait to see what you come up with next and btw have a wonderful day
__________________
My typing sucks. I'm aware.

"Relax for a moment slut, this is where you belong, and I had the need to hold you."

"No little one, you are mine, as much as I am yours, a master needs his slave, and a slave needs her master, just as the sun needs the sky and the sky needs the sun. Just because I am you master and you are my slave, doesn't mean I am not to be a gentleman."





new thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=777992
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2012, 03:16 PM   #91
PrettyKitty10
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by evermyre View Post
Maybe this is completely lame and very fishing for compliments, but I have been feeling less than desirable as of late and could use some honest opinions. I would love to know what people think of my pics.
That corset is pretty and very sexy
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2012, 03:36 PM   #92
omjl
Really Experienced
 
omjl is offline
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 126
love the blackpink corset
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2012, 05:57 PM   #93
avidreader9445
Really Experienced
 
avidreader9445 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Illinois
Posts: 267
lovely

I see several folks have voted for "Just a Peek" I want to throw my vote to the sweater pic.I commented early on in the thread that I suspected you had great breasts but, I was wrong. They're FABULOUS. Keep us going, babe. Your pics are a turn-on.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-14-2012, 12:21 AM   #94
SeatWarmer
Really Experienced
 
SeatWarmer's Avatar
 
SeatWarmer is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Hopefully either wrapped around or wrapped in something comfy.
Posts: 235
Only as requested has a longer message been left unsaid in place of simply this.
Keep being awesome, evermyre. What weight you do have looks so wonderfully placed, it's nothing short of beautiful. ^_^
__________________
This is me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-14-2012, 08:56 AM   #95
cactusjack0584
Nudity Extraordinaire
 
cactusjack0584's Avatar
 
cactusjack0584 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Eastern US
Posts: 2,176
What a simply fantastic view!
__________________
Enjoying being me!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-14-2012, 08:06 PM   #96
evermyre
Literotica Guru
 
evermyre's Avatar
 
evermyre is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: MN
Posts: 511
New Pics...

Well, I'll be honest, I took a TON of photos tonight for you guys. Eventually you'll see 'em all, but here's a double dose since I missed last night.

There is one photo that I am not entirely comfortable with, but I am posting it anyway, hoping that some positive comments will get me over my issues.

Hope you enjoy! And I would love to hear what you all have to say and what your favorites are.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lounging corset.jpg (92.1 KB, 562 views)
File Type: jpg petticoat side 2.JPG (72.0 KB, 518 views)
File Type: jpg teal garters2.JPG (61.1 KB, 697 views)
File Type: jpg teal garters side.JPG (55.6 KB, 607 views)
File Type: jpg teal back.JPG (68.9 KB, 559 views)
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-14-2012, 08:14 PM   #97
blackknight9537
master of my own domain
 
blackknight9537's Avatar
 
blackknight9537 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: norcal
Posts: 6,614
wow what awesome photos heheheh cant wait to see where the rabbit hole leads us
__________________
My typing sucks. I'm aware.

"Relax for a moment slut, this is where you belong, and I had the need to hold you."

"No little one, you are mine, as much as I am yours, a master needs his slave, and a slave needs her master, just as the sun needs the sky and the sky needs the sun. Just because I am you master and you are my slave, doesn't mean I am not to be a gentleman."





new thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=777992
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-14-2012, 08:21 PM   #98
Inspirinious
Inspiration lost
 
Inspirinious's Avatar
 
Inspirinious is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Deep in the Heart
Posts: 8,991
Quote:
Originally Posted by evermyre View Post
Well, I'll be honest, I took a TON of photos tonight for you guys. Eventually you'll see 'em all, but here's a double dose since I missed last night.

There is one photo that I am not entirely comfortable with, but I am posting it anyway, hoping that some positive comments will get me over my issues.

Hope you enjoy! And I would love to hear what you all have to say and what your favorites are.
Evermyre,

You are a beautiful lady. Your pictures ooze sensual sex appeal. Not sure which one you are not comfortable with. They are all great. Many thanks for sharing with us.

I bet you are a lot of fun in bed. I hope your experiences here help improve any self esteem issues you may have. You don't need to worry. We love you.

Oh, and by the way, I love that ass of yours. More pics of your butt will be greatly appreciated.
__________________

~ ~ § ~ ~

Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with another.” - Thomas Merton, Love and Living
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-14-2012, 08:25 PM   #99
evermyre
Literotica Guru
 
evermyre's Avatar
 
evermyre is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: MN
Posts: 511
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspirinious View Post
Evermyre,

You are a beautiful lady. Your pictures ooze sensual sex appeal. Not sure which one you are not comfortable with. They are all great. Many thanks for sharing with us.

I bet you are a lot of fun in bed. I hope your experiences here help improve any self esteem issues you may have. You don't need to worry. We love you.

Oh, and by the way, I love that ass of yours. More pics of your butt will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much! I am glad that you enjoy them.

Were you looking for something a bit more like this?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg teal back crossed.JPG (69.1 KB, 811 views)
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-14-2012, 08:26 PM   #100
burntnorton
Experienced
 
burntnorton is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 45
Well, since I've really enjoyed all of your pics I thought I'd leave a note. Don't listen to the negative comments, I'm hard as a fucking rock hun. Loving those sexy stockings, and I cant wait to see more
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:45 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.