Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 12-10-2012, 01:09 PM   #1
MrSneakyinPA
Really Really Experienced

How to have your 1st?

I have been....fantasizing for ever about having sex with a man. Id love it to be a bi married man and be with them as a couple and she wouldn't have to be involved with me at all, just be there. But that's asking for way to much I'm sure. So, just to find a married man that can have me over his house for an afternoon play time..... *whew* But how.

Old 12-10-2012, 03:49 PM   #2
stucknut
Really Experienced

Open an account on a website that is for m4m dating / hookups. Create a profile that details what you're interested in and what you are looking for. Contact other guys with profiles you like or they will contact you. Chat with them and eventually agree to meet.

Old 12-12-2012, 04:53 AM   #3
ilike2try
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSneakyinPA View Post
So, just to find a married man that can have me over his house for an afternoon play time..... *whew* But how.
I hate to say it, but right there you're in the realm of the practically impossible. You say 'a married man who can have you over his house.' The fact is there are a lot of married men who want it, but they'll NEVER, EVER have you to their house.

If you want to experience m/m at all (and IMO, you really should make every effort to), you'll need to find a single or unattached guy; I would recommend looking for a gay guy who has no problems hosting.
Young at heart, young-looking bi-guy with a very active sexual imagination! There are few things in life as sexy as the mind... except of course, sexy naked bodies, wet pussies and rock-hard, ready-to-cum cocks.

100 per cent true account of my first time oral experience with another man:
http://www.literotica.com/s/my-oral-...ally-come-true

Old 12-12-2012, 09:43 AM   #4
bitwin
Virgin

I disagree. I'm a married bi guy AND I host. Don't give up and cum visit western Mass. I'll show you how we do it...for real