Old 12-07-2012, 09:29 PM   #301
RuReal
Long time Litster

Pretty I think that picture looked so tasty I would love to lick, suck and nibble.

That all being said yes you feel lonely for now, but I am pretty sure someone will come along. I have seen it happen all of the time.

What one man loves another may freely hate, but when one man destroys can another rebuild?

My Stories

Latest pictures of my wife

Old 12-07-2012, 11:22 PM   #302
Darkknight1987
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiamtb View Post
your attention is making me insatiable
omfg gimme gimee!!

Old 12-07-2012, 11:35 PM   #303
SlutLuver
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I can't help but think this pic is pretty...!do you think so????
Pretty.......yes! And tasty and inviting and sexy and open and so ready to be filled and suckable and lickable and hungry and like it is asking me to make it feel even better

Old 12-08-2012, 01:02 AM   #304
pyrat
Really Experienced

Thumbs up wow

Quote:
why must the world tease me so. people all over the land with cocks in their hands and none for me to have. I don't want to be a once. I want to be a forever. I want to wake you up each morning with my mouth around your soft and sleepy cock.... feeling it grow for me. I want to be so touched that when a stranger or a coworker brushes up against me, I have no reaction.... no tingling or aching. that someone know every freckle and helps me count them each night and make sure none have ran away. to touch you like you've never been touched... actually feel your body... touch your face with my fingers and memorize your every hair. let you make me cry when it hurts and know you'll never miss a tear. taste me with your soul and swallow me whole. I'm a good girl. I try so hard. why am I sooooo alone?

Sent from my iPhone
beautiful!

Old 12-08-2012, 07:48 AM   #305
cmore
Really Experienced

Quote:
lick. I taste soooo sweet.
is there any left for me. I'd like to have a taste of your delicious nipples. your so tempting! amazing.

Old 12-08-2012, 08:03 AM   #306
cmore
Really Experienced

Quote:
why must the world tease me so. people all over the land with cocks in their hands and none for me to have. I don't want to be a once. I want to be a forever. I want to wake you up each morning with my mouth around your soft and sleepy cock.... feeling it grow for me. I want to be so touched that when a stranger or a coworker brushes up against me, I have no reaction.... no tingling or aching. that someone know every freckle and helps me count them each night and make sure none have ran away. to touch you like you've never been touched... actually feel your body... touch your face with my fingers and memorize your every hair. let you make me cry when it hurts and know you'll never miss a tear. taste me with your soul and swallow me whole. I'm a good girl. I try so hard. why am I sooooo alone?

Sent from my iPhone
wow, powerful writing. now we want you even more!

Old 12-11-2012, 04:35 PM   #307
Riojalover
Experienced

I can, every feature, undulation and crevice ;-)