Old 12-10-2012, 11:08 AM   #1126
MissBunnyCandy
Literotica Guru
 
MissBunnyCandy's Avatar
 
MissBunnyCandy is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by zach20092 View Post
what a wonderful Monday!! thx for sharing... ur body is so inviting!! and the shots with ur pussy full!! amazing!!
/giggle
So pleased you like them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zach20092 View Post
this is truly best for the day!!
/laugh
I love your enthusiasm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyguy1369 View Post
Wow, that was quite erotic and TOTALLY arousing.
And yes, these were well worth the wait, though I did find the hosted images a little tougher to find as the links provided led me to an upload page. I did find them, but you may want to check the links.
As for the pics themselves... Amazingly erotic and arousing. And your nipples... mmmm SO luscious and desirable. I definitely am turned on and aroused by you fully right now.
I have edited my post with better links. Hopefully that will ease any frustrations anyone encountered. Thank you for the compliments! /beam
__________________
To peruse Miss Bunny Candy's thread...see below
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=836935
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2012, 11:10 AM   #1127
tbearatl
Literotica Guru
 
tbearatl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Close to Disney
Posts: 2,476
Thanks for the latest pics. I sure would like to suck on that nipple that's sticking straight up in the air.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2012, 11:30 AM   #1128
bi-lover69
Literotica Guru
 
bi-lover69's Avatar
 
bi-lover69 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Somewhere between foreplay and post orgasmic bliss!
Posts: 1,282
Mmmmm so f**king sexy!!!
__________________
I'm on the crest of an orgasm tidal wave, hoping it never breaks!

I'm on yahoo
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2012, 11:41 AM   #1129
Dr. Raoul Duke
Literotica Guru
 
Dr. Raoul Duke's Avatar
 
Dr. Raoul Duke is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: the library
Posts: 705
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBunnyCandy View Post
/giggle
With or without the orange knit hat?
With the hat. Oh, and that's all I'll be wearing.
__________________
"Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself."
--Potter Stewart, Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court from 1958-1981
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2012, 01:48 PM   #1130
youngleo
Literotica Guru
 
youngleo is offline
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Behind the 8 ball
Posts: 13,464
Those pics were hott.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2012, 01:58 PM   #1131
Iwantsome247
Really Experienced
 
Iwantsome247 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 178
You sneaky devil! Now you know a bunny weakness! /giggle
Love knowing your weakness bun bun. Mi piace il tuo corpo. Voglio accarezzare ogni centimetro con le mie mani.

*evil grin*
Are you sure we can’t just play naked battleship? lol

Ok, let me say first of all WOW. Second of all OMG! Third of all OMFG!!
I see the bunny byte and listen to your rapid breathing, afterglow of a hot session with Mr. Cool as fuck Bunny. Your voice, the images that went through my head as you spoke your breathy words. Then, dear god, THEN I see new pictures. I was a good boy and went in order. Why ruin the surprise, got to build to a peak just like anything else, right? Your pictures blew me away. Seeing you riding, an imagine so sensual and raw……magnificent!! When you put the bunny byte and bunny in the moment pictures together……that is a site to be hold. You my dear are pure sexy!! Thank you for sharing and thanks to Mr. Cool as fuck bunny for allowing us to view such a spectacular moment.
Mi fai impazzire, la tua bellezza è senza pari, si sta semplicemente inebriante!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2012, 02:25 PM   #1132
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy
 
Prince Albert's Avatar
 
Prince Albert is offline
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Skating across Dante's 9th ring!!
Posts: 11,854
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBunnyCandy View Post
Alright, my sweet BunnyLovers! I promised treats and treats you shall have! Last night was meant to be a regular photo shoot, but everyone has a breaking point and there was no holding off the lusty urges that your dear Miss Bunny was harboring for her Mr. Bunny. In the heat of the moment, he was sweet enough to capture a few images for us to share. The first two are of me disrobing for him while I caressed my skin in anticipation of the pleasure awaiting me and the next are too naughty for here! So they have been hosted elsewhere, but I provided links. You should peek at the traditionally uploaded pics first and then the links if you want the progression...OR...you can have your desserts first.
Enjoy!

http://nudeimagehost.com/viewer.php?...5427847261.jpg
http://nudeimagehost.com/viewer.php?...8481696890.jpg
OMG, I knew you were hot!! Now I've seen proof of it!!!
__________________
"Heaven doesn't want me & Hell is afraid I'm going to take over".
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2012, 03:00 PM   #1133
Mercury_Maniac
Have a Happy Nude Year
 
Mercury_Maniac is offline
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: WI
Posts: 6,487
i really love your thighs/ass wow,

and the sex pics, very nice, can only imagine how good that would feel
__________________
KMFDM is the drug for you....
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2012, 05:23 PM   #1134
bobbyishere
Literotica Guru
 
bobbyishere is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,491
OK... no other way to put this... my mouth is watering, my dick is hard... and I'm right on the edge. Thank you thank you thank you...
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2012, 05:44 PM   #1135
MissBunnyCandy
Literotica Guru
 
MissBunnyCandy's Avatar
 
MissBunnyCandy is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbearatl View Post
Thanks for the latest pics. I sure would like to suck on that nipple that's sticking straight up in the air.
/giggle
You are very welcome! Those little nips were so very excited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bi-lover69 View Post
Mmmmm so f**king sexy!!!
Makes me happy you think so, lovah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Raoul Duke View Post
With the hat. Oh, and that's all I'll be wearing.
So...freaking...hawt. Who doesn't love ear flaps?!
/giggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngleo View Post
Those pics were hott.
Mmm so pleased you thought so! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwantsome247 View Post
Love knowing your weakness bun bun. Mi piace il tuo corpo. Voglio accarezzare ogni centimetro con le mie mani.
*copy....paste....read*
Oh my! Oooooh! Yes! I want that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwantsome247 View Post
*evil grin*
Are you sure we can’t just play naked battleship? lol
Somehow I think I will -always- get to sink your battleship /laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwantsome247 View Post
Ok, let me say first of all WOW. Second of all OMG! Third of all OMFG!!
I see the bunny byte and listen to your rapid breathing, afterglow of a hot session with Mr. Cool as fuck Bunny. Your voice, the images that went through my head as you spoke your breathy words. Then, dear god, THEN I see new pictures. I was a good boy and went in order. Why ruin the surprise, got to build to a peak just like anything else, right? Your pictures blew me away. Seeing you riding, an imagine so sensual and raw……magnificent!! When you put the bunny byte and bunny in the moment pictures together……that is a site to be hold. You my dear are pure sexy!! Thank you for sharing and thanks to Mr. Cool as fuck bunny for allowing us to view such a spectacular moment.
Mi fai impazzire, la tua bellezza è senza pari, si sta semplicemente inebriante!
/giggle
*spins in circles* I am SO dizzy!! SO much happy, lovely talky talk! Thank you, wantsome! You are really just wonderful! Thank you thank you! *bunny kiss*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Albert View Post
OMG, I knew you were hot!! Now I've seen proof of it!!!
*bats lashes* Oh my! /wink
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury_Maniac View Post
i really love your thighs/ass wow,

and the sex pics, very nice, can only imagine how good that would feel
I can tell you for certain......
*ahem*
I like to ride cock. So it must feel good /wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyishere View Post
OK... no other way to put this... my mouth is watering, my dick is hard... and I'm right on the edge. Thank you thank you thank you...
/laugh
I am so very pleased I was able to push you to the brink!
__________________
To peruse Miss Bunny Candy's thread...see below
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=836935
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2012, 05:46 PM   #1136
MaleNC
Literotica Guru
 
MaleNC is offline
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 3,328
As IF we needed more proof that Ms. Bunny was topshelf sexy now she's taken it to a whole other level!!!

DAAAAYYYUUUMMMM!!!! Now you've gone and done it for sure!! I want really bad!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2012, 08:05 PM   #1137
MissBunnyCandy
Literotica Guru
 
MissBunnyCandy's Avatar
 
MissBunnyCandy is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaleNC View Post
As IF we needed more proof that Ms. Bunny was topshelf sexy now she's taken it to a whole other level!!!

DAAAAYYYUUUMMMM!!!! Now you've gone and done it for sure!! I want really bad!!
Oh my goodness!! I am being accused of being so naughty!!
I think instead of coal....I will ask Santa to bring me something else rock hard. /wink
__________________
To peruse Miss Bunny Candy's thread...see below
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=836935
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2012, 08:20 PM   #1138
mistheory
Literotica Guru
 
mistheory's Avatar
 
mistheory is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Washington
Posts: 990
I think i can die a happy man now because i have seen perfection. I now know what Michael Angelo and Amadeus were pursuing when they crafted their masterpieces. You missbunny are perfection. Beautiful, articulate, fun, and sexy beyond words. Thank you for sharing yourself with us mere mortals.
__________________
Thank you MissBunnyCandy for inspiring my new avatar pic
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2012, 08:30 PM   #1139
Mercury_Maniac
Have a Happy Nude Year
 
Mercury_Maniac is offline
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: WI
Posts: 6,487
Quote:
I can tell you for certain......
*ahem*
I like to ride cock. So it must feel good /wink

wish i could confirm that
__________________
KMFDM is the drug for you....
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2012, 08:49 PM   #1140
bobbyishere
Literotica Guru
 
bobbyishere is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury_Maniac View Post
wish i could confirm that
I second that
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2012, 09:46 PM   #1141
Iwantsome247
Really Experienced
 
Iwantsome247 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 178
Somehow I think I will -always- get to sink your battleship /laugh
laugh/ B4 U5 N6 N7 Y8….damn you are right! 2 out of 3?

/giggle
*spins in circles* I am SO dizzy!! SO much happy, lovely talky talk! Thank you, wantsome! You are really just wonderful! Thank you thank you! *bunny kiss*

Mi piace fare le vertigini, che ti fa ridere ed emozionante i vostri sensi. Per esplorare il tuo corpo bello sarebbe irreale. Un vero gioiello.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2012, 10:01 PM   #1142
bi-lover69
Literotica Guru
 
bi-lover69's Avatar
 
bi-lover69 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Somewhere between foreplay and post orgasmic bliss!
Posts: 1,282
Mmm your voice talking dirty to me, your heavy breathing and that giggle laying with me in bed would drive me absolutely crazy! Hee hee
__________________
I'm on the crest of an orgasm tidal wave, hoping it never breaks!

I'm on yahoo
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2012, 10:10 PM   #1143
MissBunnyCandy
Literotica Guru
 
MissBunnyCandy's Avatar
 
MissBunnyCandy is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistheory View Post
I think i can die a happy man now because i have seen perfection. I now know what Michael Angelo and Amadeus were pursuing when they crafted their masterpieces. You missbunny are perfection. Beautiful, articulate, fun, and sexy beyond words. Thank you for sharing yourself with us mere mortals.
/BLUSH
My goodness, Mistheory! Not only am I blushing, but I think my knees are goin wobbly as I melt here! /giggle
Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury_Maniac View Post
wish i could confirm that
Hrm...anyone who got to confirm it should get a shirt that says "I Got Bounced by Miss Bunny" and there would be an adorable bunny on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyishere View Post
I second that
I wonder how many of those shirts I should order? /ponder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwantsome247 View Post
laugh/ B4 U5 N6 N7 Y8….damn you are right! 2 out of 3?
A hydration break and maybe a quick nap and you're on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwantsome247 View Post
Mi piace fare le vertigini, che ti fa ridere ed emozionante i vostri sensi. Per esplorare il tuo corpo bello sarebbe irreale. Un vero gioiello.
You realize that just makes me -more- dizzy...right?
*plunks down on her fainting couch*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bi-lover69 View Post
Mmm your voice talking dirty to me, your heavy breathing and that giggle laying with me in bed would drive me absolutely crazy! Hee hee
I am sure we could find lots to whisper to each other about! /wink
__________________
To peruse Miss Bunny Candy's thread...see below
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=836935
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2012, 10:17 PM   #1144
Lance_GoodThrus
Literotica Guru
 
Lance_GoodThrus's Avatar
 
Lance_GoodThrus is offline
Join Date: May 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 1,901
Hiya MissBunnyCandy. From one bunny (my av pic) to another (you), you are one EXTREMELY lovely (and SEXY) lady Thanks for posting such lovely pics. I'm going to have to page through your pages here methinks.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2012, 11:04 PM   #1145
MissBunnyCandy
Literotica Guru
 
MissBunnyCandy's Avatar
 
MissBunnyCandy is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_GoodThrus View Post
Hiya MissBunnyCandy. From one bunny (my av pic) to another (you), you are one EXTREMELY lovely (and SEXY) lady Thanks for posting such lovely pics. I'm going to have to page through your pages here methinks.
Ooooh! *sits up with perked ears*
An elusive boy bunny!
You are so -very- welcome for the sharing! If you haven't discovered it already, there is an index on the first page for ease of perusing.
So....
*rubs her toe in the dirt*
Do you like hopping?
__________________
To peruse Miss Bunny Candy's thread...see below
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=836935
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2012, 11:26 PM   #1146
ConstantineIII
Not Prince Hamlet
 
ConstantineIII is offline
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where the Buffalo Roam.
Posts: 3,339
Ok, please let your husband know that I am completely green with envy...or is that blue? I know blue has something to do with it...oh well.
__________________
I grow old … I grow old …
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.

Wit is more necessary than beauty; and I think no young woman ugly that has it, and no handsome woman agreeable without it. --
William Wycherly "The Country Wife"
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2012, 11:54 PM   #1147
celticdragonlor
Really Experienced
 
celticdragonlor is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 213
-----

Last edited by celticdragonlor : 04-15-2013 at 10:41 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2012, 01:39 AM   #1148
seasider
Literotica Guru
 
seasider's Avatar
 
seasider is online now
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: England
Posts: 11,701
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBunnyCandy View Post
Forgive my absence today, BunnyLovers....and this evening. I have made you a little recording to explain and promise new treats.
Enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/missbunnycandy/breathy-bunny
Miss Bunny, hearing you sounding so breathy is a real treat- you really do have such a sexy voice....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBunnyCandy View Post
Alright, my sweet BunnyLovers! I promised treats and treats you shall have! Last night was meant to be a regular photo shoot, but everyone has a breaking point and there was no holding off the lusty urges that your dear Miss Bunny was harboring for her Mr. Bunny. In the heat of the moment, he was sweet enough to capture a few images for us to share. The first two are of me disrobing for him while I caressed my skin in anticipation of the pleasure awaiting me and the next are too naughty for here! So they have been hosted elsewhere, but I provided links. You should peek at the traditionally uploaded pics first and then the links if you want the progression...OR...you can have your desserts first.
Enjoy!

http://nudeimagehost.com/viewer.php?...5427847261.jpg
http://nudeimagehost.com/viewer.php?...8481696890.jpg
Oh My....that's a stunningly erotic and arousing set of pics- you've got me harbouring some seriously lusty urges for you after seeing those....
Mr. Bunny really is one very lucky man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBunnyCandy View Post
/I can tell you for certain......
*ahem*
I like to ride cock. So it must feel good /wink
Miss Bunny, you can ride my cock anytime you like

Last edited by seasider : 12-11-2012 at 01:42 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2012, 07:57 AM   #1149
hairball18
finding my way
 
hairball18's Avatar
 
hairball18 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: ontario
Posts: 12,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBunnyCandy View Post
Forgive my absence today, BunnyLovers....and this evening. I have made you a little recording to explain and promise new treats.
Enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/missbunnycandy/breathy-bunny
you are forgiven. How could we not.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2012, 08:28 AM   #1150
Suburbia
Really Experienced
 
Suburbia is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Beavercreek, OH
Posts: 133
Until this morning I had never masturbated just to the sound of a woman's voice before.

It was surprisingly awesome.

bravo!
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:56 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.