Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 12-05-2012, 12:36 PM   #26
Eilan
Daddy's Babywhore
 
Eilan's Avatar
 
Eilan is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: 'Murika! Fuck, yeah!
Posts: 9,907
Depends. Will the anal fisting pics be tastefully done? Will there be complete nudity? Will there be prolapse?
__________________
Too fucking cool for a sig.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2012, 12:46 PM   #27
Emerson40
An evening spent dancing
 
Emerson40's Avatar
 
Emerson40 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: It's not where, but who you're with that matters
Posts: 2,347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilan View Post
Depends. Will the anal fisting pics be tastefully done? Will there be complete nudity? Will there be prolapse?
Wowsers! Your photo editing software has some options that 123Josh could benefit from.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2012, 12:51 PM   #28
nighthorse
Literotica Guru
 
nighthorse is offline
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 510
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidMatthew View Post
As we've learned with Beck, OPs rarely get to decide when a thread ends...
Good point.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2012, 12:55 PM   #29
pmann
Stickman
 
pmann's Avatar
 
pmann is online now
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Where it's sunny
Posts: 6,570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilan View Post
Depends. Will the anal fisting pics be tastefully done? Will there be complete nudity? Will there be prolapse?
I was eating a meatball sub. I read this comment. I threw away half of said sub.

I'm not known for my strong stomach. In fact, I've been known to get extremely ill at the discussion of pregnancy stories. But I am a little fatty that loves good. So for me to throw away good because of a gross out... Well done. Well done, indeed.
__________________
Pmann's Sex Tape Uploaded June 21, 2014:
Clickity Click Click- Warning: Have a spare set of knickers nearby
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2012, 02:31 PM   #30
Eilan
Daddy's Babywhore
 
Eilan's Avatar
 
Eilan is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: 'Murika! Fuck, yeah!
Posts: 9,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerson40 View Post
Wowsers! Your photo editing software has some options that 123Josh could benefit from.
Pubes for everyone!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmann View Post
I was eating a meatball sub. I read this comment. I threw away half of said sub.

I'm not known for my strong stomach. In fact, I've been known to get extremely ill at the discussion of pregnancy stories. But I am a little fatty that loves good. So for me to throw away good because of a gross out... Well done. Well done, indeed.
I think this could be my key to riches.
__________________
Too fucking cool for a sig.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2012, 11:21 PM   #31
BeachMomma
Sweet n Innocent
 
BeachMomma's Avatar
 
BeachMomma is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In your wildest dreams
Posts: 3,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmann View Post
At some point, according to the laws of lit, this thread will become about fisting and getting your wife to consent to anal. I know it.
You forgot rectal prolapse, Blue Waffle, and being ass-fucked by a cactus.
__________________
My Literotica Submissions

Gentlemen may prefer blondes, but it takes a real man to handle a redhead.


I came to Literotica for the Eros. I stay for the Agape (LakeSailer_MI, 2013).
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2012, 03:04 AM   #32
123Josh
Really Really Experienced
 
123Josh's Avatar
 
123Josh is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 407
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthorse View Post
I'd like to share a nude pic with someone I know, but anonymously. I don't necessarily want her to know it's me. I just like the idea that she's seen me naked. Naturally I'd set up a dummy email account. But I don't want to get into trouble or make her feel uncomfortable, and I imagine there could be blowback if she doesn't like it. Anyone ever tried this with someone they know would like to see it, but is off-limits otherwise?
as long as she's over 18 who cares. do it, and let us know how it goes!
__________________
2013 Nicest Ass On Lit Award Recipient
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2012, 06:35 AM   #33
BeachMomma
Sweet n Innocent
 
BeachMomma's Avatar
 
BeachMomma is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In your wildest dreams
Posts: 3,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmann View Post
I was eating a meatball sub. I read this comment. I threw away half of said sub.

I'm not known for my strong stomach. In fact, I've been known to get extremely ill at the discussion of pregnancy stories. But I am a little fatty that loves good. So for me to throw away good because of a gross out... Well done. Well done, indeed.
At least you weren't eating a Kielbasa sub.
__________________
My Literotica Submissions

Gentlemen may prefer blondes, but it takes a real man to handle a redhead.


I came to Literotica for the Eros. I stay for the Agape (LakeSailer_MI, 2013).
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 12:16 PM   #34
MatthewVett
Jahansuz
 
MatthewVett is online now
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New England
Posts: 2,272
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmann View Post
I was eating a meatball sub. I read this comment. I threw away half of said sub.

I'm not known for my strong stomach. In fact, I've been known to get extremely ill at the discussion of pregnancy stories. But I am a little fatty that loves good. So for me to throw away good because of a gross out... Well done. Well done, indeed.
Man, I'm the opposite. I was always very science-y, and my mother's in the medical profession, so growing up, I got acclimated to discussing diseases and corpses and stuff, and now I forget that when people are eating, they don't like to hear about it. Last time I discuss a body farm at dinner... I have like, no imagination unless I'm concentrating. It's weird to me that you can involuntarily picture something by hearing it mentioned, but that's how a lot of my friends are.
__________________
My Stories

My Blog

Watch porn? Take a quick survey for me! Thanks! https://qtrial2013.az1.qualtrics.com...RpPojP&Q_JFE=0
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 01:47 PM   #35
imemkay
Lucky Girl
 
imemkay's Avatar
 
imemkay is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 1,781
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidMatthew View Post
Man, I'm the opposite. I was always very science-y, and my mother's in the medical profession, so growing up, I got acclimated to discussing diseases and corpses and stuff, and now I forget that when people are eating, they don't like to hear about it. Last time I discuss a body farm at dinner... I have like, no imagination unless I'm concentrating. It's weird to me that you can involuntarily picture something by hearing it mentioned, but that's how a lot of my friends are.
Oh, have you read "Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers" by Mary Roach? If you discuss body farms at dinner, I think you'd like this book!
__________________
I wish I could lay down beside you when the day is done and wake up to your face against the morning sun
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 05:20 PM   #36
satindesire
Queen of Geeks
 
satindesire's Avatar
 
satindesire is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: One does not simply QWOP into Mordor
Posts: 13,065
I see the weirdest conversations on Lit.
__________________
Wave your Geek Flag high with The Nerd Herd!

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=756470

Are you cosmetically clueless? Do you want to learn how to look like a bombshell in the comfort of your own home? Come visit my Noble-Prize winning thread and ask your questions to The Makeup Fairy!

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=802027
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2012, 05:38 PM   #37
imemkay
Lucky Girl
 
imemkay's Avatar
 
imemkay is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 1,781
Quote:
Originally Posted by satindesire View Post
I see the weirdest conversations on Lit.
It is a strange place indeed!
__________________
I wish I could lay down beside you when the day is done and wake up to your face against the morning sun
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2012, 02:41 AM   #38
Kikoro
Experienced
 
Kikoro is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 87
That's what keeps it fun
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2012, 08:02 AM   #39
Eilan
Daddy's Babywhore
 
Eilan's Avatar
 
Eilan is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: 'Murika! Fuck, yeah!
Posts: 9,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123Josh View Post
as long as she's over 18 who cares. do it, and let us know how it goes!
You're just looking for company on the Asshat thread.
__________________
Too fucking cool for a sig.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2012, 01:26 PM   #40
pmann
Stickman
 
pmann's Avatar
 
pmann is online now
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Where it's sunny
Posts: 6,570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilan View Post
You're just looking for company on the Asshat thread.
BWHAHAHAHA!!!

Brilliant. I also think it's funny that he's totally up for sending random naked pics of a dong. I mean, he doesn't mind flashing that little nugget around here like it's a baby's arm. It is the tiniest of all baby arms.
__________________
Pmann's Sex Tape Uploaded June 21, 2014:
Clickity Click Click- Warning: Have a spare set of knickers nearby
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2012, 07:28 PM   #41
KlaytonFrost
Literotica Guru
 
KlaytonFrost's Avatar
 
KlaytonFrost is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 505
Love this thread. The first two posts are a genuine masterpiece of modern art.
__________________
Don't forget to check out my blog:
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2012, 02:00 PM   #42
MatthewVett
Jahansuz
 
MatthewVett is online now
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New England
Posts: 2,272
Quote:
Originally Posted by imemkay View Post
Oh, have you read "Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers" by Mary Roach? If you discuss body farms at dinner, I think you'd like this book!
I have! I love Mary Roach! Have you read "Bonk: The Curious Coupling of Science and Sex?" I think that's the title, anyway. "Bonk" is definitely right, anyway. She's such a great author. Educational and extremely readable. Simon Winchester is a really great microhistory sort of guy, too.
__________________
My Stories

My Blog

Watch porn? Take a quick survey for me! Thanks! https://qtrial2013.az1.qualtrics.com...RpPojP&Q_JFE=0
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2012, 02:52 PM   #43
imemkay
Lucky Girl
 
imemkay's Avatar
 
imemkay is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 1,781
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidMatthew View Post
I have! I love Mary Roach! Have you read "Bonk: The Curious Coupling of Science and Sex?" I think that's the title, anyway. "Bonk" is definitely right, anyway. She's such a great author. Educational and extremely readable. Simon Winchester is a really great microhistory sort of guy, too.
I've not read "Bonk" but I think I know what I'll be downloading next! Thanks for the tip!
I have to say, I've not run across anybody (outside of work) who has read or would even consider reading Stiff!
__________________
I wish I could lay down beside you when the day is done and wake up to your face against the morning sun
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2012, 10:44 AM   #44
Ellafun
Just Visiting This Planet
 
Ellafun's Avatar
 
Ellafun is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: In the Dark
Posts: 12,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmann View Post
BWHAHAHAHA!!!

Brilliant. I also think it's funny that he's totally up for sending random naked pics of a dong. I mean, he doesn't mind flashing that little nugget around here like it's a baby's arm. It is the tiniest of all baby arms.
Thank you for making me spit my coffee out all over my keyboard. Let me get naked and take a self-pic of that and I'll send it right along....
__________________
To ripoff Jessica Rabbit:
I'm not bad. I just write that way
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2012, 01:03 PM   #45
MatthewVett
Jahansuz
 
MatthewVett is online now
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New England
Posts: 2,272
Quote:
Originally Posted by imemkay View Post
I've not read "Bonk" but I think I know what I'll be downloading next! Thanks for the tip!
I have to say, I've not run across anybody (outside of work) who has read or would even consider reading Stiff!
Really? I love stuff like that. Have you ever seen that Bodies exhibit with the plasticized organs and everything? That was awesome. I saw it in DC.
__________________
My Stories

My Blog

Watch porn? Take a quick survey for me! Thanks! https://qtrial2013.az1.qualtrics.com...RpPojP&Q_JFE=0
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2012, 01:12 PM   #46
imemkay
Lucky Girl
 
imemkay's Avatar
 
imemkay is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 1,781
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidMatthew View Post
Really? I love stuff like that. Have you ever seen that Bodies exhibit with the plasticized organs and everything? That was awesome. I saw it in DC.
No, but I'd love to! I think the closest it came to my area was Boston. I missed it.
__________________
I wish I could lay down beside you when the day is done and wake up to your face against the morning sun
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2012, 05:42 PM   #47
nakdsub
Literotica Guru
 
nakdsub is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,047
If he wants to send something anonymous...

I would suggest a nice bouquet of flowers.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2012, 07:56 AM   #48
FloridaSmoothie
Literotica Guru
 
FloridaSmoothie's Avatar
 
FloridaSmoothie is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Flyover
Posts: 1,103
OK, I get it is not good to anonymously send self nude pics, however tasteful they may be, to any woman, including relatives. But what about anonymously sending nude pics of somebody else, such as Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp? Could doing that earn me extra points?
__________________
Read FREE naughty stories here!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2012, 10:36 AM   #49
Bramblethorn
Mallory Heart Surgeon.
 
Bramblethorn's Avatar
 
Bramblethorn is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Australia (occasionally USA)
Posts: 3,232
.....
__________________
New for the 2014 Halloween contest: Red Callum, Sweet Cate. Cate promises to sleep with Callum if he'll prove his courage by spending Halloween in the old crypt... how could this possibly be a bad idea? Please read and vote!

Stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
E-books: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/Bramblethorn
Blog: http://bramblethorn.dreamwidth.org/
Avatar pic borrowed from http://www.oglaf.com with permission.

Last edited by Bramblethorn : 12-16-2012 at 03:09 AM. Reason: never mind, wasn't that funny
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2012, 04:54 PM   #50
Rainshine
Daring Greatly
 
Rainshine's Avatar
 
Rainshine is online now
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Terra Australis
Posts: 10,969
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaSmoothie View Post
OK, I get it is not good to anonymously send self nude pics, however tasteful they may be, to any woman, including relatives. But what about anonymously sending nude pics of somebody else, such as Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp? Could doing that earn me extra points?
Yuck. No.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:40 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.