Old 12-07-2012, 05:59 AM   #226
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

Flit watched as Scraps's orgasm shook through his body, his seed exploding from his eager manhood to cover his hand and even his chest. She smiled as she carefully sat up and swivelled around so that she could lay down beside him, leaning forward and taking the chance to quickly lick a small drop of his fluid off his chest on the way down. She positioned herself with her head on his chest again, and brought one of her fingers up to play with some of the fluid that had spurted to a spot just below his nipple.

"Isn't that much better than letting your arousal distract you all day? Now you can go about the rest of your orienteering test without having to worry about it!" She said, kissing his chest softly.

Old 12-07-2012, 06:15 AM   #227
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Scraps couldn't help but chuckle at her comment. It was true, without the uncomfortable distraction of his arousal straining against his pants he was free to move on with his day. Flit cleaned the rest of his seed on his hand and despite his recent release he found the action extremely arousing.

They lay together for a few moments longer before they both decided it was time to move on. After cleaning up and following procedures the two of them were back on the task of navigating home. With the marker positively identified Scraps had little or no trouble finding his way back.

Later that afternoon they were back in the Residence, upon arrival they checked in with operations. Flit opted to go back to her room to freshen up before making a full report and she suggest Scraps do the same.

Old 12-08-2012, 06:01 AM   #228
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

"Oh, Scraps!" Flit said, stopping in her tracks and turning to Scraps as he walked down the tunnel in the opposite direction. She jumped back so that she was standing just in front of him. "If anyone down here asks if we are together, you are welcome to say yes if you want... Except, I just ask that you wait until tomorrow because I just need a chance to talk to my parents first." She got to her toes and gave him a soft kiss on the lips before flitting down the corridor.

~*~

When Flit reached her room she stripped off and eagerly made for the shower. Another day travelling through the tunnels at non-teleportation speed made her feel clammy and gross. After her shower she noticed that the comm screen on her wall was flashing, so she walked over to it and pressed a small green icon at the base of the screen.

"Hey Flit!" Hawkeye's voice sounded through her room and she smiled. "I don't have long but I just wanted to tell you that I have to go on a retrieval mission with Team 3 right away Capture has taken ill and can't do their remote viewing so they have asked me to go. I was hoping to talk to you when you got back from orienteering, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. I want to talk to you when I get back, okay? Stay safe and don't take any silly risks!"

Hawkeye's voice cut off and her comm-screen went blank. The knowledge that he had rushed off without a chance to say goodbye made her sad; it was never good to leave good-byes unsaid in the Underground. With a deep sigh Flit began gathering her casual clothes and getting dressed. Post-Hoc would want to debrief with her about the test.

~*~

Flit had told Post-hoc everything she could about Scraps's performance. Apart from the mutant cockaroach business Post-Hoc was pleased with Scraps's ability to navigate the tunnels, and they both agreed that he would need some team-training time.

Whilst telling her story to Post-hoc it was difficult for Flit to avoid letting her mind become enthralled by the memory of their lust filled night. It was then that Flit decided she had better head to the Residence and see one of their medical officers.

"Flit! How are you?" Patch asked as she walked into the medical bay.

"Good thanks Patch, you?" She asked, sitting herself down on the examination seat. It had been a long while since she had seen Patch. Normally her mother insisted on catering to all of Flit's medical needs; however, this was one thing Flit never asked her mother for.

"Good, good. Long time no see. How can I help you?' He asked.

"I came for the AP injection actually." She said, annoyed at the way her cheeks tinged with pink. Patch raised an eyebrow.

"I thought Hawkeye just left?" He asked, confused.

"What?" Now Flit was the one that was confused. "He did, what of it?"

After a few moments of awkward silence Patch quickly shook his head and walked over to the cold storage vault. He pulled out a particularly nasty looking needle and walked over.

"You are aware that it will be at least a week before this starts to work?" He asked.

"Yes, yes." Flit reassured him, still wondering at his strange behaviour. She held her arm out to him and turned away.

The needle stung like a bitch. However, it was the most effective non-permanent birth control they had access to in the underground so she would have to deal with it. When the needle was pulled from her skin, Patch ran his fingers over the small line it had left under the surface of her skin and nodded, satisfied.

"So- this really isn't for Hawkeye?" He asked, when he had said it his eyes widened and Flit finally caught his meaning.

"Hawkeye? Seriously? What is it with everybody?" Flit asked, hopping of the seat looking at him quizically. "Hawkeye is like a brother to me. If I ever come in asking for an AP Injection because of Hawkeye, you have my permission to lock me away in a padded cell." She joked, making for the door. "Thanks Patch."

As she left the room she couldn't help but marvel at the fact that her relationship with Hawkeye had been mistaken again. Well, whatever, she thought. She could understand where people were coming from; she and Hawkeye did spend a lot of time together. Regardless, now she had the AP injection she knew that in a week or so time she would be ready to go just incase things became heated with Scraps. The thought that things might escalate to that made her insides burn and her lower regions flood with heat.

~*~

Dinner had been a quiet affair. Flit had managed to talk to Scraps only a little, but had learnt that he had been granted his own room in the residence and he no longer had to wear an inhibitor. It made her smile to see that he was become more and more ingrained in their society; that he was becoming part of their group.

After dinner was when the real fun begun. On their trek back up to The Hub her mother and father had quizzed her for every detail of the orienteering mission. After stressing for the millionth time that she thought it was completely reasonable that Scraps had his inhibitor removed for good and been assigned his own room.

"Speaking of Scraps," Flit said slowly as they finally slipped through the hidden vent and into their unit. "I need to tell you guys something about him."

"What is it?" Her father asked, shrugging off his jacket and throwing it on a near-by chair.

"He and I are together now." She said, she waited for the storm of resistance and wasn't disappointed.

Flit's parents lectured her about everything from how the Registered's were trained, to how they were treated, and to how they thought that Scraps wasn't going to be able to care for her. Her mother referred to Rook in everything but name and insinuated that Flit needed to wait longer before putting herself out there- she didn't want her daughter to be hurt again. Flit explained to them that she didn't ask them for permission, the purpose of her admission was simply a courteous warning. By the time Flit went to bed it was exceptionally late, and she found herself actually looking forward to work, even if it was only because she was sick of her parent's carry-on.

~*~

After a long and boring day at work, that was only marginally better than her parent's lecturing, Flit practically bounced the whole way to the Residence. She stopped at a comm-screen on the way and figured out which room belonged to Scraps and made a bee-line for it, eager to see him in his new space.

Flit knocked on the door and waited impatiently to see him. When it finally slid open she launched herself at him, threw her arms around his neck, and kissed him happily.

Old 12-08-2012, 06:56 AM   #229
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Scraps made his way back to his cell, his shower was long and very refreshing, as much as he enjoyed spending so much time alone with Flit he appreciated being neat and clean again. When he was done, Scraps began the process of unpacking and organising his belongings, after a few hours of sorting the mess he heard a knock on the door, Acumen was waiting for him outside.

"I heard you got back safe and sound, I trust everything went well?" he asked. Scraps was too tired to bother blocking his thoughts and let Acumen read the whole lot in the hopes his mind would explode with sheer information overload. Acumen was silent for a minute, suddenly his eyes opened wide and his mouth broke into a knowing smile.

"That good ah? Well I think my news will be overshadowed by the great time you had but I'll tell you anyway." he stated. "We decided that it was time you had a promotion. You are no longer required to reside in this cell any longer; you will have freedom to move about the complex where ever you wish and you will no longer need to wear the inhibitor anymore." he explained happily. The news was most certainly welcome, even though he'd become quite used to his living arrangements this was truly a monumental step for him. More importantly Flit and himself could spend time in his room without the surveillance cameras spying on them. The thought sparked his arousal slightly.

"Whoa buddy, keep those thoughts to yourself." Acumen complained shaking his head. "We'll sort your stuff out before dinner, its lucky you're already neat, I dread the thought of moving some of the others to a different room." he confessed with a wink.

Over the next hour Acumen and Scraps moved the meager clothing possessions which weren't actually his anyway to his new place of residence. After completing the task both Acumen and Scraps were famished and rushed to the mess hall for dinner. Scraps informed the group of his recent upgrade and they all congratulated him except Flit, she gave him a cheeky smile. He could almost imagine what she was thinking. After dinner they retired to their rooms and Scraps got to enjoy his first night in a new room.

The next day Scraps was briefed on the addition to his training schedule. He was to now participate in Team work exercises and when he passed them he would be fully qualified for assignment into a team. Later that afternoon he heard a knock on his new door. It was Flit. She practically tackled him as he opened the door, she showered him in kisses and it was at least a minute before he could get a word in.

"Hey Flit, happy to see me I guess. How was your day?" he asked when she finally allowed him to breathe.

Old 12-09-2012, 06:00 AM   #230
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

"Long and boring." Flit responsed, rolling here eyes. "Glad to be back down here. Although I'm afraid I won't be able to stay with you for too long; I have to go and talk to Post-hoc. With Hawkeye gone I'm not sure how I am going to do my patrol. But I think I can spare a few minutes for you."

Flit peered over Scraps's shoulders and looked at his room. It was pretty much a copy of hers except without the mess.

"Enjoying your new room?" Flit asked, she ran her fingers along his forehead. "It is much nicer seeing you without that stupid inhibitor as well." She added, nodding approvingly.

Old 12-09-2012, 04:33 PM   #231
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Scraps smiled in response.

"It's nice not to have to wear the inhibitor anymore. It's great not having a locked cell anymore but more importantly, there's no cameras." he commented and bent down to give Flit a light kiss. She took the hint and deepened the kiss slightly.

Scrap's hands wandered up and down her sides once again exploring the curves of her body. His hands found their way under her top lightly stroking the bare skin of her back and tummy.

Old 12-09-2012, 08:47 PM   #232
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

Flit was extremely happy when Scraps leant down and kissed her. It wasn't long before his hands slipped under her shirt and began to explore her body. It was the first time that he had really taken control of the situation and Flit liked it. It was nice that he was becoming more comfortable and confident enough to be willing to do that. Flit decided to reciprocate his actions, signing contentedly as her hands found the warm muscled skin of his back under his shirt.

Old 12-09-2012, 08:53 PM   #233
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Scraps felt more confident about their couplings now, his instincts guided him and he followed. Using his hands on her hips he guided her toward his bed and sat her down on the edge. His mouth never left hers, he used his hand to remove her top off over her arms and he placed it down by the foot of the bed. She was wearing a bra this time, without looking he tried to unhook it. It was a difficult task and he had to reluctantly released her hungry mouth to look over her shoulder. Even with visual aid the task seemed a challenge.

"Umm can you help me out here please?" he asked sheepishly.

Old 12-09-2012, 09:10 PM   #234
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

Flit couldn't help but laugh as Scraps sat, perplexed, by the infernally complicated device known as a bra. Unable to hide her smirk of amusement, she slipped one hand around her back, unhooked the bra, and tugged it off her body with ease. She cast it aside without the care that Scraps had shown her shirt and then leant forward to take his shirt off before resuming their kiss.

Old 12-09-2012, 10:37 PM   #235
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Scraps watch in awe as Flit unhooked and discarded the article of clothing so easily. His mind was only briefly distracted as he turned back to Flit and admired the view in front of him. He grasped her exposed breast lightly massaging them gently in his hands. The tips of his fingers found the peaks of her mounds and he began the slow and careful task of tweaking them with pleasure. Flit's back arched toward him and she moaned in response, her eye slightly closed in the moment of pleasure.

He felt the undeniable urge to wrap his mouth around both of her succulent and erect nubs of flesh, so without further delay he leant forward and replaced on of his hand with his mouth. Letting instinct guide him Scraps suckled on her breast and nipple lightly at first then slowly increased his pressure.

Old 12-14-2012, 05:36 AM   #236
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

Scraps certainly was a quick learner. As he took her nipple in his mouth, Flit couldn't help but moan. The attention sent shockwaves of pleasure right down to her core, and she was pleased that she was the instrument that Scraps had chosen to hone his craft on.

Flit's fingers tangled eagerly through Scraps's short hair, pulling him closer to her as her hips bucked involuntarily, her lower regions begging for the same attention he was lavishing on her breasts.

Old 12-14-2012, 06:51 AM   #237
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Using Flit's cues as guidance Scraps used varied pressure and pace to elicit the desired responses, he switched between each nipple not leaving either out of his ministrations of love. Her short intake of air and arching back were among his favorite reactions to his new found skill.

Scraps would have preferred to continue enjoying the taste of her nipples and breasts but time was against him on this particular 'mentor session'. He trailed his tongue down the valley of her smooth rounded breasts and navigated his way further south. Not wanting to spoil himself too early he planted light kisses just on her navel and up and down both of her thighs. Flit's thrust her pelvis toward him impatiently every time he got close to her nether region but he resisted savouring this moment a little more.

Scraps decided it was time to put Flit out of her misery, he nuzzled in between her legs on the outside of her panties. Her womanly juices had already soaked the flimsy material giving him a taste of her arousal. Her hands tangled themselves in his hair pressing him toward her and he felt her groin push back toward him. He used the provided pressure against his jaw to grind up and down her covered treasure.

After a few short moments of teasing he slowly pulled her underwear down. She lifted herself off the bed to aid him in his task and when he removed the article of clothing it was unceremoniously dumped to some unknown location in the room. He took the moment to admire his prize. A light spray of hair encompassed her moist tender flesh. The succulent folds of her flesh lay slightly open like an invitation to her core. Scraps could wait no longer, the beautiful sight of her on display for him mixed with his own heated desire spurred him into action. He dove toward her like a starving man to his first meal. His tongue lapped at her nether-lips gently at first then slowly applied increasing pressure. As her lips parted for him his tongue gained greater access to her inner sanctum and he explored every single inch of her womanly flesh. His tongue moved downward and toward her entrance, when he arrived Scraps darted in and out of her, drinking her salty sweet nectar. When his thirst was quenched he trailed his tongue back up her slit toward the small nub of flesh she had directed him to before.

Scraps mimicked the action of his fingers like she had shown with his tongue, only this time he also added swirling circles. The effect was immediate, her soft moans became louder and she crushed her body against his tongue. Her fingers stroked the back of his head guiding his pace and pressure allowing him to bring her to an out of control climax, her legs clamped around him and her body shook with undeniable pleasure. Lucky for them the rooms were mostly sound proof therefore her ear-shattering screams would not be heard by anybody on the outside. When her body had finally calmed down her grip slackened on him and he lifted his head to observe the after effects. Her eyes were slightly closed, she was breathless and she was still whimpering in pleasure.

"How was that?" he asked with a smile.

Old 12-15-2012, 05:40 AM   #238
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

Flit's world faded away into darkness for a few moments of pure and utter anticipation before everyting around her exploded into a shower of bright sparks. Her entire body tingled and tensed as her orgasm came down upon her unrelentingly. Scraps used his tongue to bring her to the edge of desire only to push her over and send her into a free fall of pleasure.

When things around her began to slowly come into focus Flit looked down at Scraps's handsome face and gave him a satisfied smile.

"You, Mr. Scraps, are more fantastic than you know." She shispered. She reached down and grasped his face, slowly guiding him up so that she could kiss his lips softly. She could taste her own arousal on him, and then she knew what she wanted to do. "But there is something wrong. Here I am, all pleased and happy, and you still need some attention! Is there anything you'd like me to do for you?" Her right hand come down to brush the bulge in his pants and her eyes twinkled with eager anticipation.

Old 12-15-2012, 06:28 AM   #239
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

"Sure why not, that is if you don't mind." he responded happily.

Old 12-15-2012, 06:39 AM   #240
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

Flit couldn't help but smile at Scraps's enthusiasm. She planted a soft kiss on his lips before trailing kissed down over his shirt and to his tented pants. She pushed him back against the bed and then got to her knees on the ground before him. She undid his pants and then stroked his erection through his underwear. Thoroughly enjoying the way he reacted to her touch she pulled at the band of his underwear and carefully peeled it off him, leaving his erection free to spring up.

When she planted a kiss on his slightly exposed tip she moaned. He tasted so good that she had to have more. She slowly lowered her mouth down around him, his velvety hardness encased in her mouth as her lips tightened around his shaft. She slowly begun a pattern of sucking and licking his tip, interspersed with the occasional graze of her teeth against the tender edges of his tip. She could taste his salty precum as she sucked him, and changed her position so that she was able to take him deeper into her throat. Conscious of their time restrictions, she continued the deep throat action, cupping his balls with her empty hands and massaged them gently.

Old 12-15-2012, 06:53 AM   #241
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Flit's mouth worked expertly on his swollen member. It wasn't long before he could feel the build up of pressure he was becoming very accustom to. Only a few moments later the muscles in his body strained and the sudden release of pressure exploded from the tip of his manhood into Flit's awaiting mouth. Flit continued working him as each wave rushed from his pulsing manhood.

Old 12-15-2012, 07:19 AM   #242
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

Flit had to swallow rapidly to keep up with Scraps's abundant supply of seed. As he puled deep in her throat it was all she could to do keep up with his load. Finally when his member became still within her mouth and his entire body seemed to relax, she pulled her mouth of his slowly, sure to apply a firm pressure along his manhood as she raised her lips.

Flit slid onto the bed besides Scraps and planted a soft kiss on his cheek.

"You taste so wonderful." She told him, snuggling into his neck and draping her arm over his chest.

After a few moments of relieved relaxation Flit sighed and sat up.

"I wish I could stay but Post-hoc will start to wonder what is keeping me." Flit said despondently... Would you like me to come by later after dinner? I would love to hear about how all of this happened." She gestured around the room before sliding off the bed and gathering her clothes from around his clinically tidy room.

Old 12-15-2012, 07:56 PM   #243
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Scraps's mind was still in a daze as Flit pranced around the room picking up her clothes.

"I would very much like to see you after dinner." he smiled and begun the arduous process of relocating his lost clothing.

Old 12-15-2012, 10:42 PM   #244
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

When Flit arrived at the training room to meet Post-hoc she was pleased to say that her clever use of teleportation had rendered her just over five minutes late.

"So," Flit said as she walked into the room "what am I supposed to do without Hawkeye here?" She asked.

"There are a couple of options." He said, gesturing to the plain metal chairs kept in the room for breaks. "First is that you spend some time in the other teams, go wherever you are needed."

Flit scrunched her nose up at that idea. Even though it meant that she might get the chance to spend some time with Intelligence, it was much more likely that she would spend her time completing brain-numbing tasks with Supply. They always needed extra hands.

"Okay, I probably shouldn't have even suggested it." Post-hoc said, rolling his eyes. "Another option is that you can spend some time with out surveillance group, they are hoping to upgrade their systems in the outer tunnels, and it might mean that you can call in sick for your job up there and stay down here for a while." When he said 'up there' Post-hoc gestured to the roof.

The idea of taking some time off her day job was very attractive to Flit. Not having to go about the dull drone of her day-to-day life would be fun. She'd always wanted to stay in the Underground.

"Anything else?" She asked, seeing a familiar glint in his eyes.

"Well, you and Scraps could always share the close patrols with Skip and Hunter. They need some time to focus on learning the outer tunnels, and on your nights off you could always spend some time reading up on the procedures for retrieval and covert ops... Don't tell anyone I have told you this yet, but we might just need to reassign you." He tapped his nose and winked at her.

"Well," Said Flit, a large grin spreading across her face. "Is that even really a question?"

"Not really I suppose." Post-hoc said with a shrug "But you know how we are down here, we like to give out people options."

"Options?" Flit scoffed, "More like false alternatives." She said. Nevertheless she was extremely pleased.

Reading up on procedures for covert ops and retrievals? Either of those teams were her ideal assignments. Both meant that her Hub identity would meet a grizzly end, to clear her out of The Government's system so that she could operate in The Hub with minimal fuss.

"For now though, I think your mother needed your help. I'll have a talk to Skip and Hunter tomorrow morning and fill you in tomorrow when you get down here."

~*~

Her mother had wanted her help, that was for certain. She had made Flit count every last medical supply in each treatment room of the Residence before allowing her to get to dinner. So, naturally, she was in a fowl mood when she arrived at the Mess. She was even less pleased when Scraps was surrounded by the others, meaning that she was stuck at the other end of the table to him and far too close to Swipe for comfort. Therefore dinner was a very boring and subdued affair.

When she had cleaned off her plate and finished her drink Scraps caught her eyes eagerly and her mood immediately improved. She gave him a nod, said goodbye to her friends, and then got to her feet. Scraps joined her as she walked out of the room, and as they did she grasped his hand in their own. To hell with what the others would think.

Old 12-15-2012, 11:24 PM   #245
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Scraps spend most of the afternoon reorganising his room, mainly unpacking from their orienteering. Before dinner Post-Hoc knocked on his door.

"How are you settling in?" Post-Hoc asked.

"Good. Thanks. I am glad to be out of that cell." Scraps answered happily

"Yeah sorry about all that, but we need time before anybody can be fully initiated into our society. We've had some incidents in the past." Post-Hoc explained. Scraps got the hint that he didn't want to talk about the incidents so he didn't inquire.

"I understand. No hard feelings, you've treated me alot better than The Government would have treated any of you." Scraps replied.

"Any of us." Post-Hoc corrected. "You're one of us now Scraps. Oh by the way, I'm going to assign you to a local patrol with Flit now that Hawkeye is on assignment away." Post-Hoc informed him. It was a welcome surprise for Scraps, more time to spend with Flit was always a good thing even if it was all business. Besides it was good to finally do something other than training, he was becoming more attuned to the conversations around him and had been recently feeling like he was not contributing.

Post-Hoc and Scraps walked to dinner together as they discussed the details of the patrol times and days. When they arrived at the mess hall Flit was nowhere to be seen. Scraps assumed she was busy elsewhere and sat down as per usual. Their dinner conversation went as normal and Scraps found he could join in on their conversations a lot easier. Just as he finished his meal a woman whom he had not met approached him. Her face was quite aged with short black hair and brown eyes.

"Hi, Scraps is it?" she asked shyly. He nodded in response.

"My name is Bookworm, I'm a mind reader. I've been observing you recently and I think I'm ready to introduce myself to you now. I used to be like you, a registered Derivate. I've been living here for over twenty years now and I haven't looked back, I would just like to congratulate you on becoming a fully fledge member of our society." she explained with a gentle smile on her face.

"Thank you Bookworm, I am truly grateful." he replied happily

"I know. Anytime you have any questions feel free to come by our room, my family would be very interested in meeting you." she explained, then nodded and gave him her details. With bookworms open invitation he felt even more apart of the group, he would most certainly visit her. She had been living here for twenty years and had a family. Was it possible for him to have the same?

Not long after his conversation from the ex-registered Derivate Flit arrived, she seemed slightly annoyed about something and due to the seating arrangements had to sit away from Scraps. He gave her reassuring smiles and glance which she returned, by the end of her dinner she seemed happy again. They left the table together and she placed her hand in his, a gesture he knew was reserved for couples. So she was ready to let the other know.

When they left the room on the way back to his own he posed his first question.

"I never asked you how your conversation about us went with your mother." he inquired.

Old 12-16-2012, 05:59 AM   #246
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

Flit couldn't help but laugh at Scraps's question.

"Not too well I am afraid." She said with an exasperated sigh. "She and my father are quite concerned... but not to worry. I told them only as a courtesy, we don't need their permission." Flit explained, squeezing his hand tightly. "Speaking of which, we'll only have about half an hour before I have to go back up."

As they walked towards his room, Flit luxuriated in the feeling of their hands tangled together. His skin was solid, hot and comforting against her own. She had forgotten how much she missed something as simple as holding hands.

"Has Post-hoc talked to you about being assigned yet?" Flit asked.

Old 12-16-2012, 04:28 PM   #247
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Even though Flit assured him there was nothing to worry about with her parents he could tell that it did bother her slightly.

"Yes, Post-Hoc has told me about my new assignment. It look foward to our patrols together." he answered happily.

Old 12-16-2012, 08:53 PM   #248
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

"Me too!" Flit said brightly, "We will be doing local patrols only so you can get to know the closer tunnels and we'll be doing them every second evening. On the nights that we aren't on patrol you'll be training and I'll have some study to do." Flit said, not sure just how much he had been told, but figuring that a little bit of elaboration wouldn't go astray.

"Sorry I was late for dinner, my Mother had me do a stock take of her entire medical bay. Did I miss anything exciting?"

Last edited by SinisterSpiders : 12-17-2012 at 04:20 AM.

Old 12-17-2012, 04:25 AM   #249
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

"Counting medical supplies ah? Sounds like fun." he jested. "As a matter of fact something interesting did happen. Bookworm introduced herself to me. She was an ex-Registered and she's been living down here for twenty years. That's just amazing." he told her excitedly.

Old 12-17-2012, 04:40 AM   #250
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Leah "Flit" Cross

Flit smiled at the excitement in Scraps's voice; it was nice to know that he was happy about the prospect of staying in the Underground.

"Bookworm is pretty awesome." Flit said with a nod. "I remember all of the excitement about having someone new, an ex-registered. From my very vague memories it was much like your arrival. It is always fun getting fresh meat down here. You have probably met her children already; Patch works as a medic and his younger sister Link works in supply at the moment- but she'll probably be reassigned soon."

Last edited by SinisterSpiders : 12-17-2012 at 04:45 AM.