Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 12-08-2012, 05:41 AM   #11976
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is online now
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 34,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artina Heartflash View Post
and the protest sign gets eaten by a 60 foot tall woodchuck.

I put in a golfball, found on planet Mars
and you get a Note from the Golf, asking for its return.



I put in a swimming pool
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

"Incident at Cemetery Junction"
"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
 

Old 12-08-2012, 07:58 AM   #11977
Artina Heartflash
*************************
 
Artina Heartflash is offline
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: in search of higher love
Posts: 3,300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
and you get a Note from the Golf, asking for its return.



I put in a swimming pool
and sea monkeys have an orgy in it.

I put in a well gnarfed cup of Mad Hatter tea.
 

Old 12-08-2012, 11:02 AM   #11978
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is online now
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 34,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artina Heartflash View Post
and sea monkeys have an orgy in it.

I put in a well gnarfed cup of Mad Hatter tea.

but it isn't an English blend !



I put in a device for removing the gnarfe.
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

"Incident at Cemetery Junction"
"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
 

Old 12-08-2012, 02:31 PM   #11979
Artina Heartflash
*************************
 
Artina Heartflash is offline
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: in search of higher love
Posts: 3,300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
but it isn't an English blend !



I put in a device for removing the gnarfe.
And Sherlock Holmes declares "Whoever gnarfed this teacup has left bite marks on the edge. Could be the same who tried to force the doormouse into Artina's sugar bowl."

I throw in Lewis Carroll's crying towel.
 

Old 12-08-2012, 06:24 PM   #11980
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is online now
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 34,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artina Heartflash View Post
And Sherlock Holmes declares "Whoever gnarfed this teacup has left bite marks on the edge. Could be the same who tried to force the door mouse into Artina's sugar bowl."

I throw in Lewis Carroll's crying towel.
But it is not comforted by a warm stove.



I put in another cup of tea
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

"Incident at Cemetery Junction"
"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
 

Old 12-10-2012, 02:18 AM   #11981
Noor
In mourning...
 
Noor's Avatar
 
Noor is offline
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Svaha
Posts: 17,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
But it is not comforted by a warm stove.



I put in another cup of tea
and you get a flourless chocolate cake

I put in a snow shovel
 

Old 12-10-2012, 07:18 AM   #11982
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is online now
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 34,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noor View Post
and you get a flourless chocolate cake

I put in a snow shovel
and the snow melts first.



I put in a decent internet line
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

"Incident at Cemetery Junction"
"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
 

Old 12-10-2012, 07:40 AM   #11983
Artina Heartflash
*************************
 
Artina Heartflash is offline
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: in search of higher love
Posts: 3,300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
and the snow melts first.



I put in a decent internet line
and someone at Lit laces it into an UGG boot.

I put in a male stripper in a scarey snowman costume.
 

Old 12-10-2012, 07:43 AM   #11984
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is online now
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 34,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artina Heartflash View Post
and someone at Lit laces it into an UGG boot.

I put in a male stripper in a scarey snowman costume.
and the reindeer treat it as a road sign and keep away.


I put in a new graphics card
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

"Incident at Cemetery Junction"
"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
 

Old 12-10-2012, 10:23 AM   #11985
Artina Heartflash
*************************
 
Artina Heartflash is offline
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: in search of higher love
Posts: 3,300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
and the reindeer treat it as a road sign and keep away.


I put in a new graphics card
and suddenly everything on the screen bursts forth in lurid color.

I put in a big heavy sigh.

Last edited by Artina Heartflash : 12-10-2012 at 11:24 AM.
 

Old 12-10-2012, 12:50 PM   #11986
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is online now
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 34,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artina Heartflash View Post
and suddenly everything on the screen bursts forth in lurid color.

I put in a big heavy sigh.
but the speaker's off.


I put in a pair of good sunglasses.
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

"Incident at Cemetery Junction"
"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
 

Old 12-10-2012, 12:50 PM   #11987
Tio_Narratore
Everybody Party!
 
Tio_Narratore's Avatar
 
Tio_Narratore is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: North
Posts: 38,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artina Heartflash View Post
and suddenly everything on the screen bursts forth in lurid color.

I put in a big heavy sigh.
and the lisp in the machine gives you back a big heavy thigh.

I put in an unused Thighmaster...
__________________
Link to my stories...

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
 

Old 12-10-2012, 12:56 PM   #11988
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is online now
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 34,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tio_Narratore View Post
and the lisp in the machine gives you back a big heavy thigh.

I put in an unused Thighmaster...

[Erm . . .WTF ?]


and you send him to a maxilla-facial team for repair.


I put in a new titanium tooth.
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

"Incident at Cemetery Junction"
"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
 

Old 12-10-2012, 01:00 PM   #11989
Tio_Narratore
Everybody Party!
 
Tio_Narratore's Avatar
 
Tio_Narratore is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: North
Posts: 38,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post

[Erm . . .WTF ?]


and you send him to a maxilla-facial team for repair.


I put in a new titanium tooth.
("Thighmaster?" - An as-seen-on-tv exercise device to tighten flabby thighs...)

and the old titanium tooth is heartbroken.

I put in a student-grade edentulous cranium...
__________________
Link to my stories...

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
 

Old 12-10-2012, 01:08 PM   #11990
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is online now
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 34,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tio_Narratore View Post

and the old titanium tooth is heartbroken.
I put in a student-grade edentulous cranium...

but the dental team are on their holiday so cannot help.



I put in a crate of liquid meals.
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

"Incident at Cemetery Junction"
"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
 

Old 12-10-2012, 01:29 PM   #11991
Tio_Narratore
Everybody Party!
 
Tio_Narratore's Avatar
 
Tio_Narratore is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: North
Posts: 38,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
but the dental team are on their holiday so cannot help.



I put in a crate of liquid meals.
and they ooze out between the slats.

I put in a bale of oakum...
__________________
Link to my stories...

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
 

Old 12-10-2012, 06:02 PM   #11992
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is online now
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 34,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tio_Narratore View Post
and they ooze out between the slats.

I put in a bale of oakum...
and the good citizens of Rutland are trying to find it!


I put in some planks for caulking
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

"Incident at Cemetery Junction"
"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
 

Old 12-11-2012, 02:36 PM   #11993
Tio_Narratore
Everybody Party!
 
Tio_Narratore's Avatar
 
Tio_Narratore is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: North
Posts: 38,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
and the good citizens of Rutland are trying to find it!


I put in some planks for caulking
and you get a plank for walking.

I put in a cat-o'-nine-tails...
__________________
Link to my stories...

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
 

Old 12-11-2012, 03:47 PM   #11994
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people
 
stickygirl's Avatar
 
stickygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 10,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tio_Narratore View Post
and you get a plank for walking.

I put in a cat-o'-nine-tails...
But someone let the cat out of the bag

I put in a butterfly net
__________________
My stories My stories
A bit more stuff on Tumblr
Ask a MtF trans woman a question
 

Old 12-11-2012, 05:53 PM   #11995
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is online now
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 34,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickygirl View Post
But someone let the cat out of the bag

I put in a butterfly net
But there are only moths. . .



I put in a large green Lizard
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

"Incident at Cemetery Junction"
"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
 

Old 12-11-2012, 06:55 PM   #11996
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people
 
stickygirl's Avatar
 
stickygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 10,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
But there are only moths. . .



I put in a large green Lizard
And you get a big Welsh flag

I put in the Tardis
__________________
My stories My stories
A bit more stuff on Tumblr
Ask a MtF trans woman a question
 

Old 12-12-2012, 10:12 AM   #11997
Artina Heartflash
*************************
 
Artina Heartflash is offline
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: in search of higher love
Posts: 3,300
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickygirl View Post
And you get a big Welsh flag

I put in the Tardis
which collides with Bill and Ted's phone booth on a Bogus Journey. They emerge with"excellent" cookies in their pants.

I put in the Tin Man's heart.
 

Old 12-12-2012, 10:47 AM   #11998
Tio_Narratore
Everybody Party!
 
Tio_Narratore's Avatar
 
Tio_Narratore is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: North
Posts: 38,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artina Heartflash View Post
which collides with Bill and Ted's phone booth on a Bogus Journey. They emerge with"excellent" cookies in their pants.

I put in the Tin Man's heart.
and when he Shakes, it Rattles and Rolls.

I put in Bill Haley's Comet...
__________________
Link to my stories...

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
 

Old 12-13-2012, 05:38 AM   #11999
Handley_Page
Literotica Guru
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is online now
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 34,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tio_Narratore View Post
and when he Shakes, it Rattles and Rolls.

I put in Bill Haley's Comet...
but it's in the workshops having a new exhaust fitted.



I put in a spare Kawasaki engine head
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

"Incident at Cemetery Junction"
"Pest Control"
"Mavis's Car Trip"
"Norman-the-dragon "
"Stacy & the Angel "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
 

Old 12-14-2012, 08:23 AM   #12000
Artina Heartflash
*************************
 
Artina Heartflash is offline
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: in search of higher love
Posts: 3,300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
but it's in the workshops having a new exhaust fitted.



I put in a spare Kawasaki engine head
and it ends up as a mustard server on a Japanese restaurant table.

I (reluctantly) throw in a chocolate Bach.
(NO not a "bock"....BACH!!!)
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:34 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.