Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 12-08-2012, 08:08 AM   #1
ahforaliya
Virgin
 
ahforaliya is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2
Post Girls used as a serving platter?

I would like to see a story where people are used as platters or plates at a dinner party. And the guests would just walk around and eat from the "dishes" cunt of between her boobs or out of her mouth etc and fondle her and then after wards of course a major orgy takes place,
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2012, 10:17 AM   #2
NASCARaddicted
Girls-with-Glasses Lover
 
NASCARaddicted's Avatar
 
NASCARaddicted is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,130
I like the idea. I think normally, it is not allowed to touch the "serving plate" itself ... but since this is Lit.

I am just thinking about how the body could be integrated into the food stuff. A girls chest could be covered with small dots of whipped cream, including on the nipples. Or maybe she has a sausage or a banana between her legs and maybe even a little bit in her pussy.

Or, the male version: a guy serves as plate. In his lap, there are several sausages ... but one of them is different. Now think about a bunch of women, who want to eat sausages. It is finger food (so no forks) so each of the woman take a sausage - but one ends up with the special sausage.

Just to add this: anyone remembers the old movie "Bachelor Party" from the 80s, with Tom Hanks? There is this one scene in a night club. A woman asked for a special hot dog. The waiter (a guy like a Chippendale stripper) served it on a tablet. He hold the tablet next to her, and when she took it, she realized what was so special about the hotdog ... the real wiener sausage ...
__________________
"We have done so much, with so little, for so long, that now we can do almost anything with nothing." - Dave Marcis
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2012, 10:22 AM   #3
MatthewVett
Jahansuz
 
MatthewVett is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New England
Posts: 2,214
Check out "nyotaimori." You'll find the kind of stuff you like.
__________________
My Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2012, 10:28 AM   #4
will1939
Virgin
 
will1939 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: canada
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahforaliya View Post
I would like to see a story where people are used as platters or plates at a dinner party. And the guests would just walk around and eat from the "dishes" cunt of between her boobs or out of her mouth etc and fondle her and then after wards of course a major orgy takes place,
I have heard of something similar actually happening.

"Naked sushi” (or “body sushi") is the practice of serving sushi on the body of a naked woman or naked man. “Nyotaimori” is Japanese for the “female body platter” and “nantaimori” is Japanese for the “male body platter,” although the former far outnumbers the latter.

“Naked sushi” was popular in Germany in the late 1990s and in California in the early 2000s; a newspaper article about “body sushi” in New York City first appeared in the New York Post in 2003.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2012, 10:29 AM   #5
LordMorningwood
Literotica Guru
 
LordMorningwood's Avatar
 
LordMorningwood is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The Hellfire Club, c/o Medmenham Abbey
Posts: 620
Yes, have heard of something like this at an art event here in the UK
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2012, 04:12 PM   #6
Monazwx
Literotica Guru
 
Monazwx's Avatar
 
Monazwx is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Island Gal
Posts: 9,717
I like this idea, and I hope someone picks this up.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2012, 06:25 PM   #7
2981notrohrm
Really Experienced
 
2981notrohrm is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The asshole of the U.S., aka Ohio
Posts: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidMatthew View Post
Check out "nyotaimori." You'll find the kind of stuff you like.
That's kind of what I thought when the OP suggested the story. Of course, this is Lit, so that's probably just course one.

As for me...doesn't have to be sushi and, in fact, I would make it a regular three-course meal served on nude women. Perhaps served cafeteria-style on a runway, and all the women are rolled onto stage while totally restrained.

The women would be of various races and body types, perhaps coinciding with the type of food served on them, and every diner (at least SOME of the diners have to be women, although I kind of picture this as an initiation ritual at a high-class sorority) picks a "serving girl" he/she likes for fun and games. The question is, of course, do they pick one they like right away or hold out for someone who might be more their taste, so to speak?

The story has Dom/sub written all over it, with the serving girls being ready-made subs. Perhaps a kinky married couple picks a serving girl together, a rich bitch buys two of them, a serving girl is forced to go back with a woman who tormented her before...the stories are endless.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2012, 08:31 PM   #8
Tmmldr
Literotica Guru
 
Tmmldr's Avatar
 
Tmmldr is offline
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Down Under Please
Posts: 966
One thing about these very enticing platters.

Be very careful cutting your steak on them!
__________________
Enthusiastic. Skilled. Lovely.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2012, 04:19 AM   #9
NASCARaddicted
Girls-with-Glasses Lover
 
NASCARaddicted's Avatar
 
NASCARaddicted is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2981notrohrm View Post
The story has Dom/sub written all over it, with the serving girls being ready-made subs. Perhaps a kinky married couple picks a serving girl together, a rich bitch buys two of them, a serving girl is forced to go back with a woman who tormented her before...the stories are endless.
I think it could even be a double dom/sub story. The serving plate girls get stuff like sausages stuffed in their orifices, no matter if they want or not. And nthen, another person has to eat this stuff, right from out of the girls body ...

but it sounds really gross ...
__________________
"We have done so much, with so little, for so long, that now we can do almost anything with nothing." - Dave Marcis
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2013, 12:16 PM   #10
ahforaliya
Virgin
 
ahforaliya is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by NASCARaddicted View Post
I like the idea. I think normally, it is not allowed to touch the "serving plate" itself ... but since this is Lit.

I am just thinking about how the body could be integrated into the food stuff. A girls chest could be covered with small dots of whipped cream, including on the nipples. Or maybe she has a sausage or a banana between her legs and maybe even a little bit in her pussy.

Or, the male version: a guy serves as plate. In his lap, there are several sausages ... but one of them is different. Now think about a bunch of women, who want to eat sausages. It is finger food (so no forks) so each of the woman take a sausage - but one ends up with the special sausage.
thats pretty much along the lines of what i was thinking
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2013, 02:54 PM   #11
jeninflorida
Loves Spam
 
jeninflorida's Avatar
 
jeninflorida is offline
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 22,479
I'm working on a BDSM where a young couple...well its a long story. basically, both the husband and wife have a crush on a man and during 2008 this young couple has money issues......

what they don't know is that the man operates a butler and maid school and this young couple submits to him, get trained, and both are enjoyed as serving platters

funny, I have this mental image of the wife and husband on a banquet table (naked) and with fresh sushi on their bodies. Since they are on the table the guest and do anything that they want to....with this young couple. Imagine being on the table and watching another person touching your spouse....or touching one of the sub missives while their spouse is looking (and you can see that he or she is clearly aroused)
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:51 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.