Old 10-13-2012, 12:35 PM   #1
jeninflorida
Loves Spam
 
jeninflorida's Avatar
 
jeninflorida is offline
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 22,479
Zumba - brothel ...

Spinning (pun) my head and arms around this one. not sure if you heard but a Gym was offering more than a typical work out. but hey, isn't the penis a muscle?

the gym was a partner ship with some old white guy (62) and a hottie (24 ish) and she would offer one on one sessions (clothing optional) ...

I get the drama - or shame that is coming but is this enough to fill a story? As the court date comes, her black book is "outed" and people are called in...

can this be saved & flipped into a story?

Last edited by jeninflorida : 10-13-2012 at 01:48 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2012, 01:25 PM   #2
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue
 
sirhugs's Avatar
 
sirhugs is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 33,132
If 42 is old, what about 54, soon to be 55?
__________________
I tried to capture a moment, so I posted a poem:

Bliss


my usual perversions are still at:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2012, 01:48 PM   #3
jeninflorida
Loves Spam
 
jeninflorida's Avatar
 
jeninflorida is offline
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 22,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhugs View Post
If 42 is old, what about 54, soon to be 55?
lol crap, I actually meant to type 62...actually he might be 72

Last edited by jeninflorida : 10-13-2012 at 02:05 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2012, 02:56 PM   #4
Lost_Yonder
Literotica Guru
 
Lost_Yonder's Avatar
 
Lost_Yonder is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: in the land of the saguaros
Posts: 3,731
waht if the story was truly spun around and there was a team of young studs providing "personal trainings" for the trophy wives and wannabes of an elite, upscale community? What happens when the owner turns out to be none other than Mrs. Jackson, 34, 3rd wife of Mr. Jackson, nearing 70, owner of the biggest manufacturing company around, and major player in the "socialite" world, on the board of all the major women's groups and fundraising committees???
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2012, 03:01 PM   #5
Jagged
Literotica Guru
 
Jagged's Avatar
 
Jagged is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The United States
Posts: 3,659
Funny I just saw this idea in the news...Kennebunkport Maine.
__________________
"It is better to Rule in Hell, than Serve in Heaven" -Paradise Lost John Milton

“That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.”― George Orwell

"That's the great thing about Catholicism. It's so vague and no one really knows what it's about."-Father Ted
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2012, 03:39 PM   #6
jeninflorida
Loves Spam
 
jeninflorida's Avatar
 
jeninflorida is offline
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 22,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagged View Post
Funny I just saw this idea in the news...Kennebunkport Maine.

Yep! That's where it came from. Crazy, but what a nice business to be in. 150k of tax free money
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-14-2012, 04:02 PM   #7
jeninflorida
Loves Spam
 
jeninflorida's Avatar
 
jeninflorida is offline
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 22,479
Yoga could be sexy, if it were steam yoga. to help sweat the class is offered in a steam room or sauna....hum
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-15-2012, 11:57 AM   #8
MatthewVett
Jahansuz
 
MatthewVett is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New England
Posts: 2,226
If you want some realism, this is a good blog by somebody in the happy ending massage business: http://happyendingz.blogspot.com/ Might be a good source of background info.
__________________
My Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-16-2012, 11:37 AM   #9
sassysasha89
Really Really Experienced
 
sassysasha89 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 326
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeninflorida View Post
Spinning (pun) my head and arms around this one. not sure if you heard but a Gym was offering more than a typical work out. but hey, isn't the penis a muscle?

the gym was a partner ship with some old white guy (62) and a hottie (24 ish) and she would offer one on one sessions (clothing optional) ...

I get the drama - or shame that is coming but is this enough to fill a story? As the court date comes, her black book is "outed" and people are called in...

can this be saved & flipped into a story?
I believe so. This sort of reminds me of "The Client List" movie and series from Lifetime Channel with Jennifer Love Hewitt.

"One-on-one sessions" and perhaps certain group classes are really orgies. She also goes to the men's homes for personal sessions.

Hey, either way, they are getting a workout. An old friend that I reconnected with says that she stays in shape with three things - good diet, good regular exercise and great sex.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-16-2012, 04:52 PM   #10
jeninflorida
Loves Spam
 
jeninflorida's Avatar
 
jeninflorida is offline
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 22,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassysasha89 View Post
I believe so. This sort of reminds me of "The Client List" movie and series from Lifetime Channel with Jennifer Love Hewitt.

"One-on-one sessions" and perhaps certain group classes are really orgies. She also goes to the men's homes for personal sessions.

Hey, either way, they are getting a workout. An old friend that I reconnected with says that she stays in shape with three things - good diet, good regular exercise and great sex.
I liked the movie more than the TV series. However, I've only watched a couple of the episodes on lifetime...thankfully I do have them on DVR.

it is my goal to finish my story that is similar to The Client List
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-21-2012, 02:13 PM   #11
evilernie
Virgin
 
evilernie is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: New England
Posts: 29
I agree there are so much scenarios for news. Here's what I thought of:

Zumba "members" flirts with other members' husbands. However, these "members" are really prostitutes. Since the zumba classes are in high end neighborhoods, they would make a killing and it's very convenient since husbands shows up to support their wives.

This could even be a story contest.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-22-2012, 08:04 AM   #12
JRaven
Another slut on the net
 
JRaven's Avatar
 
JRaven is offline
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Vacationing in my fantasies
Posts: 1,523
Saw a vainity license plate on a Lexus at the grocery store that read, "I ZUMBA"
Couldn't help but think of this thread. The driver had the looks to do well as a "clothing optional" trainer.

Jenny
__________________

Monogamy is monotonous.
My profile, pic, and stories
My newest story: The Accidental Hooker
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-22-2012, 06:13 PM   #13
jeninflorida
Loves Spam
 
jeninflorida's Avatar
 
jeninflorida is offline
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 22,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRaven View Post
Saw a vainity license plate on a Lexus at the grocery store that read, "I ZUMBA"
Couldn't help but think of this thread. The driver had the looks to do well as a "clothing optional" trainer.

Jenny
lol, too funny. Interesting, wonder what premium she charges for "clothing optional" zumba.....
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2012, 12:05 AM   #14
sassysasha89
Really Really Experienced
 
sassysasha89 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 326
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeninflorida View Post
I liked the movie more than the TV series. However, I've only watched a couple of the episodes on lifetime...thankfully I do have them on DVR.

it is my goal to finish my story that is similar to The Client List
Like the Client List movie but she does it for years even after her husband found himself a job. The money and gifts were now a major bonus and she doesn't use condoms. She's the mistress of several men and During certain holidays like Christmas or New Years or Memorial Day, there are special parties which are basically orgies.

A young woman worked as a massage therapist as a front to her parents during her senior year and her college years but really she's a hooker. She met her husband while she was still working and continued to do so while they dated and even up to their engagement. The husband got himself a secure job so she could quit. She did but kept a few of her regular clients on the side.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-28-2013, 07:26 PM   #15
jeninflorida
Loves Spam
 
jeninflorida's Avatar
 
jeninflorida is offline
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 22,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassysasha89 View Post
Like the Client List movie but she does it for years even after her husband found himself a job. The money and gifts were now a major bonus and she doesn't use condoms. She's the mistress of several men and During certain holidays like Christmas or New Years or Memorial Day, there are special parties which are basically orgies.

A young woman worked as a massage therapist as a front to her parents during her senior year and her college years but really she's a hooker. She met her husband while she was still working and continued to do so while they dated and even up to their engagement. The husband got himself a secure job so she could quit. She did but kept a few of her regular clients on the side.


I love the idea...but something is telling me that her husband has to leave. Not many people will respect the "cuckold" and for her to go from masseur to a happy ending masseur...well there needs to be that .... "I have to for my family"
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:17 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.