Old 12-06-2012, 10:58 PM   #49526
Jokas_Wild
Verbal Napalm
 
Jokas_Wild's Avatar
 
Jokas_Wild is offline
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: So. Cal
Posts: 1,056
Did Evel Knievel stop after jumping 30 buses? Fuck no! He went back and jumped 31!
__________________
JW's Sins & Corruptions {Personal Thread}

Art & Eternity in NYC {Active}

Tough Love {Archive}
 

Old 12-06-2012, 11:11 PM   #49527
Firmhanded_Daddy
reborn in flame
 
Firmhanded_Daddy's Avatar
 
Firmhanded_Daddy is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,244
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annisthyrienne View Post
Okay, I know this wasn't directed at me, what with the whole 'not having a penis' thing and all. But I have to say one thing in my own defense. Sometimes the drama centers around a provocative discussion, and I feel like I just need to speak my piece. I try to keep it diplomatic, even if I may get a little wordy. But after all, I so rarely get the chance to 'speak up' in real life, so..... It's not that I mean to stir the shit pot, just that I want to have my say. I almost never carry on the argument past that point though, it's just not worth the pissing contest.

And btw, Nina, your Yahoo chat avatar picture is drop dead sexy, just saying.
There is something to be said about heated discussion when it is something that is thought provoking, and something that drives people to passion. Nothing wrong with that. To be honest there shouldn't be any topics that cannot be talked over with intelligent discourse. I think that is where things tend to fall short. Not you per se, but it is certainly becoming more and more acceptable to suspend intelligent discourse in favor of being a complete ass.

Or maybe it isn't. Maybe it is just more obvious now with the creation of the internet.

Either way the point is controversial conversation can be had without issue as long as people are adult enough to keep their head and not resort to school yard behavior.
 

Old 12-06-2012, 11:17 PM   #49528
Luna_Wolf72
Literotica Guru
 
Luna_Wolf72 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: In Twin's back pocket.
Posts: 43,869
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokas_Wild View Post
Did Evel Knievel stop after jumping 30 buses? Fuck no! He went back and jumped 31!
*pokes you*

Ohhhh baby boy...you are sooo in for it....
__________________
I like your seals of approval....I approve
A Poppet's DG
It's Fetofficial~I am Twin's brat boi.






SRP Writer's Profile
You can call me Pocahontas...*nods*
Love is never having to say I can't poop.

 

Old 12-06-2012, 11:20 PM   #49529
Firmhanded_Daddy
reborn in flame
 
Firmhanded_Daddy's Avatar
 
Firmhanded_Daddy is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,244
LT:

I really wanted to finish this half written post for Thyri, and I owe more, an opener for Luna, and a reply for the dream girl, but I don't see it happening tonight.

-Grumbles-
 

Old 12-06-2012, 11:21 PM   #49530
Luna_Wolf72
Literotica Guru
 
Luna_Wolf72 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: In Twin's back pocket.
Posts: 43,869
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmhanded_Daddy View Post
LT:

I really wanted to finish this half written post for Thyri, and I owe more, an opener for Luna, and a reply for the dream girl, but I don't see it happening tonight.

-Grumbles-
You do what you can when you can. Our opener can wait a day or more...
*cuddles you*
__________________
I like your seals of approval....I approve
A Poppet's DG
It's Fetofficial~I am Twin's brat boi.






SRP Writer's Profile
You can call me Pocahontas...*nods*
Love is never having to say I can't poop.

 

Old 12-06-2012, 11:24 PM   #49531
Firmhanded_Daddy
reborn in flame
 
Firmhanded_Daddy's Avatar
 
Firmhanded_Daddy is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,244
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna_Wolf72 View Post
You do what you can when you can. Our opener can wait a day or more...
*cuddles you*
-Nods. Cuddling back-

Yes Ma'am. It was in such good focus the other night. I'm just having a fuzzy brain day.
 

Old 12-06-2012, 11:28 PM   #49532
Luna_Wolf72
Literotica Guru
 
Luna_Wolf72 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: In Twin's back pocket.
Posts: 43,869
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmhanded_Daddy View Post
-Nods. Cuddling back-

Yes Ma'am. It was in such good focus the other night. I'm just having a fuzzy brain day.
I have fuzzy brain weeks.



Last Thought

In order from first to last~

Rider
Moon
PGoD
E
JW....

Not sure if I will get em all knocked out while at work but I am damned sure gonna try.
__________________
I like your seals of approval....I approve
A Poppet's DG
It's Fetofficial~I am Twin's brat boi.






SRP Writer's Profile
You can call me Pocahontas...*nods*
Love is never having to say I can't poop.

 

Old 12-06-2012, 11:31 PM   #49533
Firmhanded_Daddy
reborn in flame
 
Firmhanded_Daddy's Avatar
 
Firmhanded_Daddy is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,244
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna_Wolf72 View Post
I have fuzzy brain weeks.



Last Thought

In order from first to last~

Rider
Moon
PGoD
E
JW....

Not sure if I will get em all knocked out while at work but I am damned sure gonna try.
Chuckles softly

I think we need help fixing fuzzy brain-ness. Hmmm. I might have to give that cranial saw back to Nina with some razor blades and tell her to have herself a giggle.

Nina will you shave my gray matter please?!?
 

Old 12-06-2012, 11:37 PM   #49534
Luna_Wolf72
Literotica Guru
 
Luna_Wolf72 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: In Twin's back pocket.
Posts: 43,869
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmhanded_Daddy View Post
Chuckles softly

I think we need help fixing fuzzy brain-ness. Hmmm. I might have to give that cranial saw back to Nina with some razor blades and tell her to have herself a giggle.

Nina will you shave my gray matter please?!?
quiet giggles.

Okay, focus silly wolfling!

NO answering PM's.
NO teasing banter.
Get the first two together...and then we will renegotiate.
but...
GO!!
__________________
I like your seals of approval....I approve
A Poppet's DG
It's Fetofficial~I am Twin's brat boi.






SRP Writer's Profile
You can call me Pocahontas...*nods*
Love is never having to say I can't poop.

 

Old 12-06-2012, 11:46 PM   #49535
Nina327
Twin sins
 
Nina327's Avatar
 
Nina327 is offline
Join Date: May 2010
Location: in the dark.
Posts: 17,488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna_Wolf72 View Post
*pokes you*

Ohhhh baby boy...you are sooo in for it....
Bahhhhhahahahaha...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmhanded_Daddy View Post
Chuckles softly

I think we need help fixing fuzzy brain-ness. Hmmm. I might have to give that cranial saw back to Nina with some razor blades and tell her to have herself a giggle.

Nina will you shave my gray matter please?!?
Just....

-is conflicted in giggling pouts-

Only shaving... i get to use the saw though, so thats good

but.. While i'm in there, I really wanna see if you can be a Marionette

I just need the acupuncture needles.

oh... and you may or may not remember your third birthday cake or some other obscure memories.

-licks lips plotting-
__________________
pardon me, my sense making abilities are inebriated at the moment.


"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.” ~Carlin


 

Old 12-06-2012, 11:48 PM   #49536
BeautifulDream
See you when you sleep.
 
BeautifulDream's Avatar
 
BeautifulDream is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,308
LT: Holy shit!

James Marsters is still sexy!

FLT: I should be resting.... but I'm too excited. 5 hours to go!
__________________
 

Old 12-07-2012, 12:07 AM   #49537
Firmhanded_Daddy
reborn in flame
 
Firmhanded_Daddy's Avatar
 
Firmhanded_Daddy is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,244
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina327 View Post
Bahhhhhahahahaha...




Just....

-is conflicted in giggling pouts-

Only shaving... i get to use the saw though, so thats good

but.. While i'm in there, I really wanna see if you can be a Marionette

I just need the acupuncture needles.

oh... and you may or may not remember your third birthday cake or some other obscure memories.

-licks lips plotting-
Hah! I already have enough involuntary twitching, and some of that is not from good things.

Though some of it is from very...very good things.

...mmmm.

Soft whispery "Fuck"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulDream View Post
LT: Holy shit!

James Marsters is still sexy!

FLT: I should be resting.... but I'm too excited. 5 hours to go!
Fixes her with a look

You are supposed to be in bed! Don't make me come over there!
 

Old 12-07-2012, 12:11 AM   #49538
BeautifulDream
See you when you sleep.
 
BeautifulDream's Avatar
 
BeautifulDream is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmhanded_Daddy View Post

Fixes her with a look

You are supposed to be in bed! Don't make me come over there!
*smiles sheepishly* Umm .... *holds up the two kitties* Their fault.
__________________
 

Old 12-07-2012, 12:13 AM   #49539
fr33ks33k
Mr. Dark and Brooding
 
fr33ks33k's Avatar
 
fr33ks33k is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the span between heartbeats...the eye of the needle...the second before sunrise...
Posts: 12,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulDream View Post
*smiles sheepishly* Umm .... *holds up the two kitties* Their fault.
*sneaks up behind her, speaking in a low almost-whisper*

Shameful...blaming it on those innocent kittens...
__________________
La vie n'est qu'une ombre dans l'obscurité la plus profonde

Something's gotta give...and if it's not my spine it will surely be my spirit. I only pray the splinters will shatter in such a way that every passerby takes a second to revel in my wreckage....

In the space between the sands of time and making sense he scribbles thoughts half-made and half-mad. He has written all his mind away and been left half-alive and mostly dead. His spark is the maker's forge, burning bright and hot. His soul is the flame that guides lost travelers on their wayward paths. In his thoughts he is whole, he is home, he is free. If only this poor poet's mental world were true reality...

 

Old 12-07-2012, 12:21 AM   #49540
BeautifulDream
See you when you sleep.
 
BeautifulDream's Avatar
 
BeautifulDream is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr33ks33k View Post
*sneaks up behind her, speaking in a low almost-whisper*

Shameful...blaming it on those innocent kittens...
*squeals in surprise to the voice* But.... but.... it is their fault.
__________________
 

Old 12-07-2012, 12:26 AM   #49541
Firmhanded_Daddy
reborn in flame
 
Firmhanded_Daddy's Avatar
 
Firmhanded_Daddy is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,244
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulDream View Post
*smiles sheepishly* Umm .... *holds up the two kitties* Their fault.
Pounces her toes
 

Old 12-07-2012, 12:42 AM   #49542
Nina327
Twin sins
 
Nina327's Avatar
 
Nina327 is offline
Join Date: May 2010
Location: in the dark.
Posts: 17,488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmhanded_Daddy View Post
Hah! I already have enough involuntary twitching, and some of that is not from good things.

Though some of it is from very...very good things.

...mmmm.

Soft whispery "Fuck"
!
-Indeed- Fuck...


New nina funfact. Ive learned i'm far more wanting to poke round inside peoples skulls when I haven't licked anything or been licked in a while.
__________________
pardon me, my sense making abilities are inebriated at the moment.


"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.” ~Carlin


 

Old 12-07-2012, 12:48 AM   #49543
Firmhanded_Daddy
reborn in flame
 
Firmhanded_Daddy's Avatar
 
Firmhanded_Daddy is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,244
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina327 View Post
-Indeed- Fuck...


New nina funfact. Ive learned i'm far more wanting to poke round inside peoples skulls when I haven't licked anything or been licked in a while.
Grins slowly

Well I just got a new TENS unit. You could hook up the needles and then add some current.
 

Old 12-07-2012, 12:54 AM   #49544
Nina327
Twin sins
 
Nina327's Avatar
 
Nina327 is offline
Join Date: May 2010
Location: in the dark.
Posts: 17,488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmhanded_Daddy View Post
Grins slowly

Well I just got a new TENS unit. You could hook up the needles and then add some current.
You..

-shivers panting just a little-

Horrid tease.
__________________
pardon me, my sense making abilities are inebriated at the moment.


"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.” ~Carlin


 

Old 12-07-2012, 12:55 AM   #49545
zydrate
Mean Girl
 
zydrate's Avatar
 
zydrate is offline
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Central Coast
Posts: 11,900
You know, before I found out about what a TENS unit could be used for, I used to sell the damn things... no wonder it was in high demand....
 

Old 12-07-2012, 01:05 AM   #49546
Firmhanded_Daddy
reborn in flame
 
Firmhanded_Daddy's Avatar
 
Firmhanded_Daddy is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,244
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina327 View Post
You..

-shivers panting just a little-

Horrid tease.
This is true. I am a horrid tease.

We all have our little talents.
 

Old 12-07-2012, 01:11 AM   #49547
Jokas_Wild
Verbal Napalm
 
Jokas_Wild's Avatar
 
Jokas_Wild is offline
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: So. Cal
Posts: 1,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna_Wolf72 View Post
*pokes you*

Ohhhh baby boy...you are sooo in for it....
That would appear to be the whole point wouldn't it? Besides, it makes life much more interesting!
__________________
JW's Sins & Corruptions {Personal Thread}

Art & Eternity in NYC {Active}

Tough Love {Archive}
 

Old 12-07-2012, 01:15 AM   #49548
Nina327
Twin sins
 
Nina327's Avatar
 
Nina327 is offline
Join Date: May 2010
Location: in the dark.
Posts: 17,488
Quote:
Originally Posted by zydrate View Post
You know, before I found out about what a TENS unit could be used for, I used to sell the damn things... no wonder it was in high demand....
mhmmmm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmhanded_Daddy View Post
This is true. I am a horrid tease.

We all have our little talents.
Indeed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokas_Wild View Post
That would appear to be the whole point wouldn't it? Besides, it makes life much more interesting!
Interesting. Well it's sure as shit interesting to watch on this side.
__________________
pardon me, my sense making abilities are inebriated at the moment.


"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.” ~Carlin


 

Old 12-07-2012, 01:57 AM   #49549
BeautifulDream
See you when you sleep.
 
BeautifulDream's Avatar
 
BeautifulDream is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,308
I almost burnt the house down.

I didn't, but.... almost.
__________________
 

Old 12-07-2012, 01:59 AM   #49550
ilikeitlikethat18
Innocence at its best
 
ilikeitlikethat18's Avatar
 
ilikeitlikethat18 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Wherever your fantasies lie.
Posts: 3,001
So.... finally my story went up for the contest. It may not be your cup of tea. I hope you guys like it (as friends) but if you're not into it, I understand. Either way, whoever wants to vote for me would be much appreciated. (Vote by pressing 5 stars at the bottom. Doesn't hurt if you also favorite the story. It took a long time to get it up so I am way late in the game (contest opened 4 weeks ago)

http://www.literotica.com/s/ill-be-home-for-christmas
__________________
I swear I'm *not* a tease.

Please visit my SRP before requesting a thread!
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:32 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.