Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 10-30-2011, 09:02 PM   #51
WildCherry19
Really Experienced

Twirling her hair, Candy said, "Umm, he basically just said to, like, get my clit done. It hurts really bad?" she said, turning a little red, eyes widening. "I mean.....well, how bad?" Before waiting for him to answer, she said, "He said my clit, but, like, do you think he'd like it if I got my pussy lip pierced, too? Do guys like that?"

Sitting down across from the tall, imposing man, Candy could feel his eyes looking her over. This wouldn't be someone she'd be happy to see walking down a dark street when she was alone...and here she was, walking right into his store and paying him to put her through pain. It was a little bit ironic.

Listening nervously to find out more about what she was in for, and what she should do, Candy started twirling her hair again nervously.

Old 11-04-2011, 01:23 AM   #52
sail away
Literotica Guru

I looked at the blond ‘rape victim’, as we bikers in the bar next door sometimes called young girls like this. I had a blank expiration in my face while she acted like ‘val girls’ that I’ve seen on TV sometimes, and I listened to all her remarks and paused to process them.

I had an idea that would make myself and the girl’s boyfriend very pleased…but most certainly at the girl’s expense! First I responded to her questions with the shortest of answers and in a monotone voice…”Yes, Yes…bad, maybe, depends”. Pausing again and taking a deep breath, I slowly produced a slight smirk just before I made my suggestion. I continued in a more upbeat tone, “You know…sometimes guys like their women’s ‘nips’ done too.” I didn’t know if she realized, but her nipples were rather plainly making a ‘statement’ through the light fabric of her tank top. If I could talk her into getting her tits done I could pick up some extra cash and ‘cop’ a feel of those teen boobs. I’m sure that my using the words “…their women’s…” gave her a feeling of being influenced by her boyfriend.

I paused again and continued on my role. “And another thing that guys go crazy for is a barbell in there women’s tongue.” I continued with an example that, although graphic, was truthful. “My woman has one and it makes my cock go nuts!”

I sat back and waited for her to process my remarks. By the way she presented herself I felt that she could afford all of the body jewelry that I suggested…even at an inflated price! I smiled!

Last edited by sail away : 01-01-2012 at 04:07 PM.

Old 11-07-2011, 02:45 PM   #53
WildCherry19
Really Experienced

"You think so?" Candy said, looking down into the case at the barbells...some were thick and painful looking, but others were a fairly normal size....a little bigger than the holes in her ears, but not much.....

"Well, I dunno. I mean, I was planning on just getting it done today so I can show it off to him....it's part of his birthday present. Would I have time to get all of that done today?" Candy pulled her hair back, her chest thrust forward slightly and her tanktop sliding up to show a wider sliver of her well-defined abs. Her nipples were very obvious through the top, but she'd been in a hurry to make it over here before they closed, and hadn't wanted to take a lot of time getting changed. She was a little uncomfortable at the way the man's eyes were roaming up and down her body as she slid her hair into a pony tail, but...well, it would only be for a little bit, and then Johnny would be really happy with her.

"I guess if we can do all of that today, I'd be up for it. If you think he'll like all of that."

Old 01-01-2012, 04:26 PM   #54
sail away
Literotica Guru

I watched Johnny’s little ‘wet dream’ girlfriend squirmed in her seat. Posturing herself and presenting her budding breasts to me. I was a bit lost watching her and was not listing closely while she tried to make up her mind about how I should mutilate her young body!

Finally I was brought back to attention when she mentioned that she wanted all the piercings that I recommended. I smiled! It would be a pleasure to ‘do’ this babe…in more ways than one!

“great”, I said. Then I had a thought. And I continued, “I’ll tell you what. I’ll give you some ‘starter’ rings…free…just because you’re such a great customer” I really wanted to start working on her before she changed her mind. I stood up and motioned for her to step to the back room.
Once in the backroom she would see a small room with counters and cabinets. Some equipment for tattooing and other equipment. But what most stood out was the examination table like the ones at the doctor’s office…complete with stirrups!

I walked over to a cabinet, opened it, and started putting on surgical gloves. At the same time I said, plainly, “Ok, drop your laundry and have a seat!”

Old 02-22-2012, 12:29 AM   #55
WildCherry19
Really Experienced

I looked over at the examination table and the stirrups, my heart beating faster as I thought about how many needles were going to be passing through my body while sitting there. I tried to focus intently on everything but the reason I was actually there, and to remind myself that the pain would be temporary, but Johnny's pleasure would last a lot longer.

"Ok, drop your laundry and have a seat!" the old man said, and I didn't hesitate before peeling my top off and dropping it to the floor. I climbed up onto the examination bed, hoping he didn't insist I take everything off before he got started. After all, it felt like he didn't even run the heat in there, and my nipples were already hardened and standing up straight, making his job that much easier.

Old 12-06-2012, 01:39 AM   #56
sail away
Literotica Guru

I saw the young lady hesitantly take off her top, “Nice!”, I said, obviously referring to her chest. “Yea…I can do those nips…no problem.”
I walked up to the end of the table waiting for her to take off her pants and get up on the table. But she did so with out taking off her pants. I looked at her in a confused way and said, “Hey, I thought you wanted you pussy done too?”

OOC: WC sorry for dropping out for so long. Hope we can pick up where we left off.

Old 09-11-2013, 06:12 PM   #57
sail away
Literotica Guru

I'd like to restart this thread.

IC:
My name’s Henry. I run the only tattoo and piercering parlor in town. It’s a small town, and I have a small seedy shop in the seedy, low rent part of town. My shop is panted bright yellow and has a big sign panted in front that says “Tattoos and piercing”. Next door is a biker bar. Me,…ya I’m a biker too.

Anyway, I swear I’ve got the best job in town! Now a days all the girls are getting body piercings. It’s the “thing”, and they’re boyfriends want them to get one, and the girls all want to show off to the other girls. So,…you guessed it…the hottest young girls come to my shop, strip, spread their lags on my doctors examining table (complete with lag rests and straps) and let me fondle and mutated their little bodies, AND they pay me for doing it! Oh. I know it’s a tuff job but…Oh, hey,…I gota go someone just walked in!

OOC: I’m inviting ladies to join this SRP as clients. This srp is not realy intended for sex (but posibly if things klick), mostly just some nice pain and humiliation.

Old 12-22-2013, 12:47 AM   #58
sail away
Literotica Guru

would like to get this thread started. any ladies?

Old 05-05-2014, 12:12 PM   #59
sail away
Literotica Guru

***bump***