Old 11-13-2012, 11:15 PM   #1
molly113
Virgin

Gift for my Dom

Hi there! So my Dom has decided to collar me (yay!) and it's going to be a private event with just the two of us, no other ceremony. I feel so blessed to be receiving my collar and I wanted to be able to present him with some sort of gift or token of my submission but I have no idea what that what he. Any ideas????

Old 11-14-2012, 04:07 AM   #2
DVS
Your Sexual Tormentor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by molly113 View Post
Hi there! So my Dom has decided to collar me (yay!) and it's going to be a private event with just the two of us, no other ceremony. I feel so blessed to be receiving my collar and I wanted to be able to present him with some sort of gift or token of my submission but I have no idea what that what he. Any ideas????
You aren't gift enough? How about a nice red ribbon tied in a bow as a collar with a long red ribbon leash attached.

Electroplay is a shocking experience! My humor can be, too!
But my posts are all totally PC!! Well, kinda sorta

Rules are not meant to be broken!
Devious Stories
Some of my tunz are here, if you care to listen => currently 20+ songs and more to come
Is Raw Anal Lust a desire of yours? The full story "My New Boss" begins here<=
and here is the latest installment ==>08/17/10

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
That we shall pay any price, bear any burden,
Meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe,
To assure the survival and success of liberty. -- John F. Kennedy

Old 11-14-2012, 03:55 PM   #3
Red Sonja
Literotica Guru

Location: First Star on the Left and Straight on til morning... (J.M. Barrie-- Peter Pan) attribution is important. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVS View Post
You aren't gift enough? How about a nice red ribbon tied in a bow as a collar with a long red ribbon leash attached.
The leash idea is a good one.

+++++++++++

I've got a chip on my shoulder and a halo on my head,
I'm an angel with an attitude and my favorite color is red.

The Diddy Bop Sisters

Red Sonja

Old 11-14-2012, 03:56 PM   #4
Primalex
能ある鷹は爪を隠す。

Quote:
I feel so blessed to be receiving my collar and I wanted to be able to present him with some sort of gift or token of my submission but I have no idea what that what he.
Despite the fact that the sentence didn't make much sense:

You are the one who is fucking him, how shall we know more about him than you? And what's the point of the collar if you two don't even know that much about each other?

Old 11-14-2012, 04:50 PM   #5
molly113
Virgin

Alright honey, sorry about the typo but you don't have to be a dick. I know him very well and if I was buying a Christmas present, I wouldn't need any advice. I've never been collared before and didn't know if there was something symbolic or appropriate to give to him during this special occasion. I really like the leash idea and will definitely think about it!

Old 11-14-2012, 05:12 PM   #6
IrisAlthea
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Alright honey, sorry about the typo but you don't have to be a dick. I know him very well and if I was buying a Christmas present, I wouldn't need any advice. I've never been collared before and didn't know if there was something symbolic or appropriate to give to him during this special occasion. I really like the leash idea and will definitely think about it!
To me, it seems like a situation that calls for something very personal and relationship-specific.

Old 11-14-2012, 05:21 PM   #7
Ahlam
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Congratulations, Molly.
I recommend asking your Dom. He might have some good ideas for you and such deference, however minor, might also be a token of your submission.

Old 11-14-2012, 06:17 PM   #8
Curious_in_Cali
~Fun Seeking~

Celebrations among humans tend to have food and drink involved in there someplace so maybe make or get him his favorite(s)? A special cake? Bottle of wine? Chocolate? Caramel? Flowers? Balloons? Maybe consider less of a token gift and more of a gesture. Sometimes how something is given really does make the gift that much more special. I know for me the most amazing gifts are the ones that are personal and custom made. So think about that thing he smiles about the most and give him that. Or maybe a simply a hearty second helping.

Congratulations to you both for making it this far, and my best wishes that your tomorrows just keep getting better and better.

Old 11-15-2012, 12:38 AM   #9
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Quote:
Oh, someone should have warned you, molly. qp tends to be a dick most of the time. Every once in a while, just to throw us off, he actually posts something that is on topic, makes sense, and even occasionally shines a light into the dark corners where the dust bunnies hide. Those rare occasions are why we tolerate him when he's being his normal self.

When he *is* being dickish, the best thing to do is just pass on by and pretend you don't see him... sort of like the street person lying in his own vomit surrounded by empty bottles of Thunderbird and MD2020.

Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.

Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
[Jacked from Wenchie's friend's Facebook page. Thanks!]

If you or a loved one has been attacked by cancer
and you're not familiar with the "Fuck You, Cancer" thread,
please feel free to click the button above.

Old 11-15-2012, 04:40 PM   #10
Primalex
能ある鷹は爪を隠す。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Winston54 View Post
Oh, someone should have warned you, molly. qp tends to be a dick most of the time. Every once in a while, just to throw us off, he actually posts something that is on topic, makes sense, and even occasionally shines a light into the dark corners where the dust bunnies hide.
1) I'm nearly never off-topic.
2) I always make sense.

You know why the language has a lot of adjectives? Because they have different meanings. Really. "Impolite" for example means something different than "false".

So, is some brain damage the cause that you can't distinguish between different necessary adjectives or do you tell lies about me intentionally?

Old 11-15-2012, 05:06 PM   #11
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Winston54 View Post
Oh, someone should have warned you, molly. qp tends to be a dick most of the time. Every once in a while, just to throw us off, he actually posts something that is on topic, makes sense, and even occasionally shines a light into the dark corners where the dust bunnies hide. Those rare occasions are why we tolerate him when he's being his normal self.

When he *is* being dickish, the best thing to do is just pass on by and pretend you don't see him... sort of like the street person lying in his own vomit surrounded by empty bottles of Thunderbird and MD2020.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primalex View Post
1) I'm nearly never off-topic.
2) I always make sense.

You know why the language has a lot of adjectives? Because they have different meanings. Really. "Impolite" for example means something different than "false".

So, is some brain damage the cause that you can't distinguish between different necessary adjectives or do you tell lies about me intentionally?
In *my* estimation, you are "never off-topic" only in the sense that your diatribes are usually tangentially connected to the topic. And yes, you do, within the context of your own posts, usually make sense. However, the perception of others, *because* that sense is primarily within your own context rather than the context and/or intent of the original or previous posters, is that you're not making sense.

So... if one has to be 100.394% accurate, my post was somewhat lazy and misworded. The fact remains, though, that what you appear to define as "impolite" is more often defined as "dickish" by others.

And if you need an excuse, I'll blame my recent illness for the laziness and lack of clarity/accuracy in the quoted post above. I'll still stand by my last paragraph, though, in its entirety.

Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.

Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
[Jacked from Wenchie's friend's Facebook page. Thanks!]

If you or a loved one has been attacked by cancer
and you're not familiar with the "Fuck You, Cancer" thread,
please feel free to click the button above.

Old 11-15-2012, 05:30 PM   #12
midwestyankee
Perv on!

Quote:
I disagree with this thinking as it doesn't make sense. If you know him well enough to buy a holiday gift that will tilt his mistletoe then you know him well enough to buy an appropriate collaring/wedding/last-day-of-school gift. And if you don't really know him this well, then the whole collaring thing will be a waste of time. Sorry for the bluntness but there is a huge disconnect in your thinking and I wonder if that's actually evidence of something more troublesome going on.

"I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that." Internet poster by your ecards.

Old 11-15-2012, 08:53 PM   #13
game_master24
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVS View Post
This...

Old 11-16-2012, 10:41 AM   #14
molly113
Virgin

Thanks to everyone that was helpful! My experience in this lifestyle has been mostly with play partners and I never expected that a man would come along that would be a right fit for me as a Dom and relationship partner. I had done a lot of research on collaring and the various ceremonies and couldn't find a lot of ideas on appropriate and symbolic gifts from the sub to her Dom. I apologize that I don't believe this occasion is akin to Christmas or a birthday where I might give him a video game or a first edition of his favorite book. I felt this specific occasion called for something more symbolic to the a actions that are going to take place. I'm sorry if this confused anyone but I see that a leash may be just the ticket. I can't wait for this next step in our journey and I want to extend a heartfelt thanks to those of you who PM'd me with your kind thoughts and congratulations.

Old 11-16-2012, 01:02 PM   #15
th_rio
Virgin

Well, again, congrats Molly and I hope the leash pleases him a lot.

Old 11-16-2012, 02:17 PM   #16
molly113
Virgin

I hope so too!!! I can't wait

Old 11-16-2012, 03:25 PM   #17
IrisAlthea
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Thanks to everyone that was helpful! My experience in this lifestyle has been mostly with play partners and I never expected that a man would come along that would be a right fit for me as a Dom and relationship partner. I had done a lot of research on collaring and the various ceremonies and couldn't find a lot of ideas on appropriate and symbolic gifts from the sub to her Dom. I apologize that I don't believe this occasion is akin to Christmas or a birthday where I might give him a video game or a first edition of his favorite book. I felt this specific occasion called for something more symbolic to the a actions that are going to take place. I'm sorry if this confused anyone but I see that a leash may be just the ticket. I can't wait for this next step in our journey and I want to extend a heartfelt thanks to those of you who PM'd me with your kind thoughts and congratulations.
I don't think anyone said they thought you should give him a videogame or something you would give him for christmas. What people said was that you should have knowledge enough to find something that would be right for him, for your relationship and this kind of occasion.

Oh, and the "thanks to everyone that was helpful"-thing is about as annoying as "this is my thread" or "only this kind of people can answer".

Old 12-05-2012, 04:55 PM   #18
molly113
Virgin

It was splendid!

Thanks everyone for the kind words, especially those who were so sweet and sent PM's. The leash was perfect and I can't wait to wear it out and about

The ceremony was everything I hoped it would be and my collar is stunning. I'm such a lucky girl

Old 12-05-2012, 06:31 PM   #19
Beck31
Literotica Guru

gift

Quote:
Thanks everyone for the kind words, especially those who were so sweet and sent PM's. The leash was perfect and I can't wait to wear it out and about

The ceremony was everything I hoped it would be and my collar is stunning. I'm such a lucky girl
I'm glad the ceremony went well and that your collar was stunning.
Congratulations albiet a little late.

-Beck

Old 12-05-2012, 09:05 PM   #20
Red Sonja
Literotica Guru

Location: First Star on the Left and Straight on til morning... (J.M. Barrie-- Peter Pan) attribution is important. :)
So happy for you, Molly! I'm glad that the leash worked well...

+++++++++++

I've got a chip on my shoulder and a halo on my head,
I'm an angel with an attitude and my favorite color is red.

The Diddy Bop Sisters

Red Sonja