Old 12-03-2012, 02:44 PM   #1
Beck31
Literotica Guru

Devotion

I am not ashamed to say I am a very devoted puppy. I do wonder sometimes if I am too devoted. Especially when dealing with situations that I dislike but have no choice other than to accept and respect them.

Old 12-03-2012, 02:53 PM   #2
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman

Beck, create ONE thread. No more. You can place it in the cafe, if you like. Lots of us have them.

Then you can place your posts of this type into it instead of this everlasting top posting you do.

Your problem is not actually BDSM, you know-- it's your relationship. You are unhappy with it, and you know it, and she is not going to change things the way you wish they could be-- and you know that it's not so easy to find another woman who will accept you as a pup. The truth is, very few human women want a relationship as limited as a petplay one for a primary.

There are ways to search for other partners, but that wouldn't be on literotica. Collarme, maybe? Or fetlife?

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!

Old 12-03-2012, 03:01 PM   #3
Beck31
Literotica Guru

thank you for the responce and suggestion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella_Omega View Post
Beck, create ONE thread. No more. You can place it in the cafe, if you like. Lots of us have them.

Then you can place your posts of this type into it instead of this everlasting top posting you do.

Your problem is not actually BDSM, you know-- it's your relationship. You are unhappy with it, and you know it, and she is not going to change things the way you wish they could be-- and you know that it's not so easy to find another woman who will accept you as a pup. The truth is, very few human women want a relationship as limited as a petplay one for a primary.

There are ways to search for other partners, but that wouldn't be on literotica. Collarme, maybe? Or fetlife?