Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To... > HT Cafe

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 11-30-2012, 01:29 PM   #14051
vibes
scarred wanderer
 
vibes's Avatar
 
vibes is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: europe
Posts: 28,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeASnowflake View Post
Definitely... especially the drunken nights. LOL
Drunken night? *frowns* Not too drunken but very bad, I would hope
 

Old 11-30-2012, 01:31 PM   #14052
LikeASnowflake
Literotica Guru
 
LikeASnowflake's Avatar
 
LikeASnowflake is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 651
Quote:
Originally Posted by vibes View Post
Drunken night? *frowns* Not too drunken but very bad, I would hope
Too drunk to remember most of it, thank god. I'm not saying I'm proud of it though.
 

Old 11-30-2012, 01:34 PM   #14053
vibes
scarred wanderer
 
vibes's Avatar
 
vibes is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: europe
Posts: 28,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeASnowflake View Post
Too drunk to remember most of it, thank god. I'm not saying I'm proud of it though.
Shit happens ... hopefully the sex was good
 

Old 11-30-2012, 01:36 PM   #14054
LikeASnowflake
Literotica Guru
 
LikeASnowflake's Avatar
 
LikeASnowflake is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 651
Quote:
Originally Posted by vibes View Post
Shit happens ... hopefully the sex was good
Oh god....
 

Old 11-30-2012, 01:38 PM   #14055
vibes
scarred wanderer
 
vibes's Avatar
 
vibes is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: europe
Posts: 28,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeASnowflake View Post
Oh god....
LOL

Again your smile is disarming
 

Old 11-30-2012, 01:43 PM   #14056
LikeASnowflake
Literotica Guru
 
LikeASnowflake's Avatar
 
LikeASnowflake is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 651
Quote:
Originally Posted by vibes View Post
LOL

Again your smile is disarming
Maybe I should change my avi then? LOL
 

Old 11-30-2012, 01:46 PM   #14057
vibes
scarred wanderer
 
vibes's Avatar
 
vibes is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: europe
Posts: 28,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeASnowflake View Post
Maybe I should change my avi then? LOL
You mean you prefer me armed?
 

Old 11-30-2012, 01:51 PM   #14058
LikeASnowflake
Literotica Guru
 
LikeASnowflake's Avatar
 
LikeASnowflake is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 651
Quote:
Originally Posted by vibes View Post
You mean you prefer me armed?
Makes it a lot more interesting. LOL
 

Old 11-30-2012, 01:57 PM   #14059
vibes
scarred wanderer
 
vibes's Avatar
 
vibes is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: europe
Posts: 28,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeASnowflake View Post
Makes it a lot more interesting. LOL
I like how you think
 

Old 11-30-2012, 02:39 PM   #14060
LikeASnowflake
Literotica Guru
 
LikeASnowflake's Avatar
 
LikeASnowflake is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 651
Quote:
Originally Posted by vibes View Post
I like how you think
I try. haha
 

Old 11-30-2012, 04:51 PM   #14061
LikeASnowflake
Literotica Guru
 
LikeASnowflake's Avatar
 
LikeASnowflake is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 651
I just hate when books are written in first person... ugh. It's so annoying. Makes it seem like a 4 year old wrote it.
 

Old 12-01-2012, 01:51 PM   #14062
LikeASnowflake
Literotica Guru
 
LikeASnowflake's Avatar
 
LikeASnowflake is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 651
It doesn't even feel like weekend when you have to work.
 

Old 12-01-2012, 05:44 PM   #14063
LikeASnowflake
Literotica Guru
 
LikeASnowflake's Avatar
 
LikeASnowflake is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 651
Wanting something so bad but once you have it it's so underwhelming it hurts your soul.
 

Old 12-02-2012, 06:35 AM   #14064
imemkay
Lucky Girl
 
imemkay's Avatar
 
imemkay is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 1,700
Eyebrow threading, ouch! I'll be sticking with wax from now on.
__________________
I want to wake up where you are.
 

Old 12-02-2012, 06:40 AM   #14065
Rainshine
Funny Face
 
Rainshine's Avatar
 
Rainshine is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Terra Australis
Posts: 9,615
Quote:
Originally Posted by imemkay View Post
Eyebrow threading, ouch! I'll be sticking with wax from now on.
hhahaha yes it's awful!
 

Old 12-02-2012, 07:06 AM   #14066
imemkay
Lucky Girl
 
imemkay's Avatar
 
imemkay is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 1,700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainshine View Post
hhahaha yes it's awful!
Yeah, that's the last time I listen to my sister. She said it didn't hurt at all when she had it done. Bitch failed to mention she was drunk at the time haha!

Wax is better!!
__________________
I want to wake up where you are.
 

Old 12-02-2012, 07:36 AM   #14067
EbersMoll
Sublimed
 
EbersMoll is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by imemkay View Post
Yeah, that's the last time I listen to my sister. She said it didn't hurt at all when she had it done. Bitch failed to mention she was drunk at the time haha!

Wax is better!!
Can't be as painful as shaving your Movember off with a blunt razor.

Why was the razor blunt? Because someone in my house used it shave HER LEGS!! I live with savages!
 

Old 12-02-2012, 12:24 PM   #14068
LikeASnowflake
Literotica Guru
 
LikeASnowflake's Avatar
 
LikeASnowflake is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 651
My new guilty pleasure - cookies. They're so creamy and smooth.. they melt in your mouth...
 

Old 12-02-2012, 02:27 PM   #14069
LikeASnowflake
Literotica Guru
 
LikeASnowflake's Avatar
 
LikeASnowflake is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 651
Today is not a good day at all.
 

Old 12-02-2012, 06:31 PM   #14070
LikeASnowflake
Literotica Guru
 
LikeASnowflake's Avatar
 
LikeASnowflake is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 651
Like a snowflake landing on your hand, melting away
Running down your fingertips, kissing the ground.
Ready to commit, to submit, to trip, to slip, to fall so deep in love.
Falling into the little puddle created by the ones who touched your hand before me. Too many, all perfect, beautiful, whole. Not me.
Gracing your skin for seconds, hours, days, weeks, years.
Like memories. Melting all into that dirty puddle. Melting into each other. Becoming one. Loosing their identity, uniqueness, purpose.
Simply existing as one big sea of broken souls.
Now lying at your feet. Desperately holding onto the soles of your shoes. Being sucked back into that dirty puddle. Dirty from your mistakes, the pain you caused, the broken promises, your darkest secrets. All united, multiplying each other.
Looking right at you. Pleading, screaming, crying for your attention. But never heard. Too many noises blocking out each other. Screaming over each other. Making it impossible to understand them.
Each new drop is met with jealousy, hate, despise. Gathering around it. Sucking it right into the puddle. Merciless. Cold.
Ending their lives. Beginning a new one as the little pool at your feet. Bowing their heads. Ready to do anything. Freeing you of the dirt stuck on your soles as you dip deep into the sea with hard pronounced steps. Laud. Painful. Heartless.
Never getting more than that. Never giving up. Never standing a chance to be MORE.
More than the muddy water. More than a snowflake washing your hands clean.
You are grateful for what they do. All working together but never does one snowflake stand out. You became numb to their caress. Too many have done it before me. The memories blending into each other.

Realization washes over me. Dirty, cold, painful, merciless, loud, hard, heartless. Like the puddle underneath your shoe.
 

Old 12-03-2012, 04:02 AM   #14071
Rainshine
Funny Face
 
Rainshine's Avatar
 
Rainshine is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Terra Australis
Posts: 9,615
I hope you feel better, pmann.
 

Old 12-03-2012, 11:18 AM   #14072
pmann
Sea Lion
 
pmann's Avatar
 
pmann is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: *points*
Posts: 6,068
Things are going a bit better...
__________________
Pmann's Sex Tape Uploaded June 21, 2014:
Clickity Click Click- Warning: Have a spare set of knickers nearby


Stay up with me, don't fall asleep...
 

Old 12-03-2012, 11:36 AM   #14073
LikeASnowflake
Literotica Guru
 
LikeASnowflake's Avatar
 
LikeASnowflake is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 651
My first time ever eating oreos.
 

Old 12-03-2012, 12:33 PM   #14074
Emerson40
An evening spent dancing
 
Emerson40's Avatar
 
Emerson40 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: It's not where, but who you're with that matters
Posts: 2,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmann View Post
Things are going a bit better...
What's up Pmann? Under the weather?
 

Old 12-03-2012, 12:36 PM   #14075
Ellafun
Just Visiting This Planet
 
Ellafun's Avatar
 
Ellafun is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: In the Dark
Posts: 12,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeASnowflake View Post
Like a snowflake landing on your hand, melting away
Running down your fingertips, kissing the ground.
Ready to commit, to submit, to trip, to slip, to fall so deep in love.
Falling into the little puddle created by the ones who touched your hand before me. Too many, all perfect, beautiful, whole. Not me.
Gracing your skin for seconds, hours, days, weeks, years.
Like memories. Melting all into that dirty puddle. Melting into each other. Becoming one. Loosing their identity, uniqueness, purpose.
Simply existing as one big sea of broken souls.
Now lying at your feet. Desperately holding onto the soles of your shoes. Being sucked back into that dirty puddle. Dirty from your mistakes, the pain you caused, the broken promises, your darkest secrets. All united, multiplying each other.
Looking right at you. Pleading, screaming, crying for your attention. But never heard. Too many noises blocking out each other. Screaming over each other. Making it impossible to understand them.
Each new drop is met with jealousy, hate, despise. Gathering around it. Sucking it right into the puddle. Merciless. Cold.
Ending their lives. Beginning a new one as the little pool at your feet. Bowing their heads. Ready to do anything. Freeing you of the dirt stuck on your soles as you dip deep into the sea with hard pronounced steps. Laud. Painful. Heartless.
Never getting more than that. Never giving up. Never standing a chance to be MORE.
More than the muddy water. More than a snowflake washing your hands clean.
You are grateful for what they do. All working together but never does one snowflake stand out. You became numb to their caress. Too many have done it before me. The memories blending into each other.

Realization washes over me. Dirty, cold, painful, merciless, loud, hard, heartless. Like the puddle underneath your shoe.
This is beyond sad. I just want to ((((hug))) you.
__________________
To ripoff Jessica Rabbit:
I'm not bad. I just write that way
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:46 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.