Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 10-10-2012, 12:37 PM   #676
dragonfly2300
Virgin

Im new to this site and I find it very interesting. I love being forced during sex. It can bring me to an intense orgasm very quickly. I believe the desire to be forced and controlled stems from being molested as a kid. Though a horrible thing for some, I learned how to welcome my past into my present and use it to have some extreme role play.

Old 10-10-2012, 12:44 PM   #677
vibes
scarred wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfly2300 View Post
Im new to this site and I find it very interesting. I love being forced during sex. It can bring me to an intense orgasm very quickly. I believe the desire to be forced and controlled stems from being molested as a kid. Though a horrible thing for some, I learned how to welcome my past into my present and use it to have some extreme role play.
Sorry to hear. It's rather common for submissive girls

Old 10-10-2012, 06:26 PM   #678
silvastormcloud
Delightfully flawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibes View Post
Sorry to hear. It's rather common for submissive girls
I dont mean to steal Dragonfly's story. But please dont say stupid comments like childhood abuse is common for submissive girls.

You are taking away from the enjoyment and choice a woman has in being submissive.

Althought i'm sure there is a link between the two abuse is NOT common for submissive girls.

Old 10-10-2012, 06:35 PM   #679
sereneone4u
*always*

Interesting thread...

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

A fronte praecipitium, a tergo lupi.

She did not need much, wanted very little. A kind word. Sincerity. Fresh air. Clean water. A garden. Kisses. Books to read. Sheltering arms. A cozy bed. And to love and be loved in return.~ SNB

Old 10-11-2012, 12:15 PM   #680
vibes
scarred wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvastormcloud View Post
I dont mean to steal Dragonfly's story. But please dont say stupid comments like childhood abuse is common for submissive girls.

You are taking away from the enjoyment and choice a woman has in being submissive.

Althought i'm sure there is a link between the two abuse is NOT common for submissive girls.
Then I will say this: a lot of submissive girls I've met have talked to me about their abuse experience.

Hence my perception is that not all the submissive have been abused, but that abuse during childhood can frequently lead to a submissive sexual personality.

I would also like to add that a huge variety of behaviours fall within the definition of submission.

It was never my intention to take anything away from anyone, nor to make a stupid comment

Last edited by vibes : 10-11-2012 at 12:30 PM.

Old 10-11-2012, 03:48 PM   #681
Scheherazade73
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneCopenhagen View Post
I have often wondered how many women really like to be taken forcefully with the man in control.
My wife is not normally into S/M or anything like it, but sometimes I take her quite forcefully holding her hands over her head while fucking her and sucking and biting her tits and when she sits on top of me I grab her hips and ass very hard and force her down on my cock - and when we have done this she says afterwards that it was really good to be taken like that and to be without control.
Ihave had a similar experience with an earlier girlfriend, who normally liked it very gentle and soft, but sometimes got off really hard when I took command.
I would like to hear from both men and women your experiences and whether or not this would be an indication of her wanting more in that direction - and how I go about it - your help will be appreciated.
You can either send me a private message or give your opinion here - Thanks!

I like to have the option. Sounds like she does, too. It can be very enjoyable, in fact preferable. As long as everyone is on the same page, it's a beautiful thing. I'm no expert, but if she says she enjoys not having control sometimes then she probably means it. You may need to work up to it with her & communicate about what is good (which it sounds like you're doing). She may not even know her limits yet, and what a fun opportunity that will be!!!

Old 10-11-2012, 06:17 PM   #682
curiousmom80
Experienced

Married and Still Conservative

I am married and come from a relatively conservative background. There is a certain feeling in being forced to compromise. Resisting at first and then finally having the guy have his way with you.

Just my opinion based on my experiences

J

Old 10-11-2012, 06:40 PM   #683
DaneCopenhagen
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scheherazade73 View Post
I like to have the option. Sounds like she does, too. It can be very enjoyable, in fact preferable. As long as everyone is on the same page, it's a beautiful thing. I'm no expert, but if she says she enjoys not having control sometimes then she probably means it. You may need to work up to it with her & communicate about what is good (which it sounds like you're doing). She may not even know her limits yet, and what a fun opportunity that will be!!!
Thank you very much for your comment - since I started this thread my wife and I have moved quite a bit, although we still maintain a large proportion of 'normal mainstream' sex which we both like a lot, but now with more sessions in between where I'm in total command and my wife's limits have certainly moved - and so have mine being more confident in what I'm doing and knowing more what my wife would like me to do, so things are going really well

PM's are welcome

Old 10-11-2012, 06:41 PM   #684
DaneCopenhagen
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousmom80 View Post
I am married and come from a relatively conservative background. There is a certain feeling in being forced to compromise. Resisting at first and then finally having the guy have his way with you.

J
Thanks for sharing your experience!

PM's are welcome

Old 10-14-2012, 11:13 PM   #685
fma20fma
Literotica Guru

hi

i like force when i am tipsy on gin/whisky and horny.

Old 11-24-2012, 10:40 PM   #686
FavoriteDream125
Virgin

Wink Who Me?

I absolutely love to have a man dominating me. Its such a delicious thought to have a man take from me what he wants so badly. I crave for a man to be in the mist of animalistic lust to possess me. I want a man to barely be able to restrain himself from taking me.
Gripping my thighs tightly, biting my neck, talking dirty to me....its such a heavenly thought. I'm wet just typing this!!!!

Old 11-24-2012, 10:41 PM   #687
cryingalien
Literotica Guru

Just love the idea of slamming a woman into a corner and let my thigh hold her in place and just plant a long passionate kiss that makes every part of her body weak

Old 11-24-2012, 10:49 PM   #688
FavoriteDream125
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryingalien View Post
Just love the idea of slamming a woman into a corner and let my thigh hold her in place and just plant a long passionate kiss that makes every part of her body weak
Wow, what a sexy thought!!!! I love to hear a man say what he is going to do. Such an erotic experience to have sex in the "mental" by hearing what a man is going to do to me before we get to the physical.

Old 11-25-2012, 10:43 PM   #689
cryingalien
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FavoriteDream125 View Post
Wow, what a sexy thought!!!! I love to hear a man say what he is going to do. Such an erotic experience to have sex in the "mental" by hearing what a man is going to do to me before we get to the physical.
I got a lot more of that if you want to hear more....

Old 11-26-2012, 07:40 PM   #690
monicalynne68
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryingalien View Post
mmmmmmm oh yeah

I'm Monicalynne68, not Monicalynne69. I have no idea who Monicalynne69 is. Accept no imitations!!!! I'm the real Monica.

Old 11-28-2012, 01:48 PM   #691
SactoRN
Really Really Experienced

Yes!! There are times I want my limits pushed and to not be given a choice. I think the best sex life is where there is variety.

Old 11-28-2012, 03:31 PM   #692
sinnamon

I love it when a guy takes me forcefully. A lot of my fantasies involve it too, seems to be one of my biggest turn ons lol. It could be just grabbing me and putting me up against the wall, holding my arms above my head with one hand and grabbing my breasts with the other, just waiting for what's to come next. Or tying me up so I'm completely exposed and unable to move while he does what he wants with me... it all adds to the thrill and excitement.

Last edited by sinnamon : 12-02-2012 at 08:15 PM.

Old 12-02-2012, 06:24 PM   #693
coachr00001
Experienced

Quote:

J
Sort of like the Republicans in Congress.

Old 12-03-2012, 02:31 AM   #694
ButtAnalMan
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SactoRN View Post
Yes!! There are times I want my limits pushed and to not be given a choice. I think the best sex life is where there is variety.
Totally agree, but is it the same for anal sex?

Old 12-03-2012, 02:34 AM   #695
ButtAnalMan
Literotica Guru

Quote:

J
Nice approach

Old 01-20-2013, 01:13 PM   #696
GoodGirl1357
Virgin

I've always enjoyed being "forced" to submit and rough sex. I have no abuse in my background. Instead, I was raised to be polite, prim and proper. As a teen, my parents wanted me to stay away from the "slutty" girls. Frankly, those girls appeared to be having a lot of fun!

Today, I think that being forced removes the responsibility for being naughty. Sure, I did those nasty (delicious) things.. but I had no choice. He made me do it. YUMMMMMY.

Old 01-21-2013, 12:32 AM   #697
unknooown
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandiego1 View Post
I work late nights. she sleeps with a nightie on and most times on her side facing away from me. When i get home and i wanna fuck her it usually starts to get hard in the shower thinking about it. I slide into bed all queitly, drop on a drop of lube and rub my dick all over. Then lift the back of her nightie and slide my dick all the way in on one stroke. Brab her hips and start pounding the shit outta her. Banging her so hard the bed slides around and bumps her foward eveytime i burry it in her. I fuck her as hard as i can till i pull out and shoot it all over her swollen pussy and ass. I usually pull her hair and yank the nightie away so i can squeeze her tits while slamming her.

Dead asleep to hard fucking in an instant, she loves it.
My wife has a prescription for ambien that she doesn't use very often, but every once in a while I'll tell her to take her pills and go to bed. She's learned by now that means I'm going to fuck her awake in a few hours. She tries to fight because she's exhausted and groggy but can't because she's exhausted and groggy. Plus there's the added bonus of treating her like a punished child. Sometimes it'll be 8pm when I tell her to do it and she can fight it but she won't win. Suffice to say I have a mean streak.

Old 01-21-2013, 02:26 AM   #698
LauraWilling

Being a small woman, boys and then men have pretty much always taken control of me or placed me in submissive positions. I love for a man to take me forcefully and roughly. I was not molested as a child, but did start oral and manual sex very early. At 64 I still love it and crave it. I like manly men, I guess.

Old 01-21-2013, 09:52 AM   #699
DaneCopenhagen
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraWilling View Post
Being a small woman, boys and then men have pretty much always taken control of me or placed me in submissive positions. I love for a man to take me forcefully and roughly. I was not molested as a child, but did start oral and manual sex very early. At 64 I still love it and crave it. I like manly men, I guess.
Great to hear Laura that you still go for it at 64 - even love and crave it. I am sure you have been the favorite of many men and good to hear it's not on a traumatic background - thanks for sharing!

PM's are welcome

Old 01-21-2013, 02:40 PM   #700
CuteBrat
Literotica Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandiego1 View Post
I work late nights. she sleeps with a nightie on and most times on her side facing away from me. When i get home and i wanna fuck her it usually starts to get hard in the shower thinking about it. I slide into bed all queitly, drop on a drop of lube and rub my dick all over. Then lift the back of her nightie and slide my dick all the way in on one stroke. Brab her hips and start pounding the shit outta her. Banging her so hard the bed slides around and bumps her foward eveytime i burry it in her. I fuck her as hard as i can till i pull out and shoot it all over her swollen pussy and ass. I usually pull her hair and yank the nightie away so i can squeeze her tits while slamming her.

Dead asleep to hard fucking in an instant, she loves it.
Purrrrr....can I stay over some nights?

Lucky lucky lucky pet of my Mistress and Mommy, kitty4Him, with whom i am ridiculously deeply in love. But don't worry...I still like Dominant Older Men...