Old 11-30-2012, 04:39 PM   #43376
wanderingseaman

Last edited by wanderingseaman : 12-01-2012 at 09:06 AM.

Old 11-30-2012, 05:17 PM   #43377
eric60red
Im a HEDONISTIC ALLURIST,

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderingseaman View Post
I have never shared this story with anyone before now...

I have no sexual attraction to my sister at all, not then and not today. We were caught up exploring sensations that were new and rather amazing to us. I read some of the stories on Lit and feel guilty and weird about it. I do not want to have sex with my sister. Or my mother or father. But there's something arousing about the sexual tension that the better stories bring out, the tension felt by characters conflicted about what they were up to. I guess it resonates with my own conflicted feelings about my limited experience with the same. I don't know. Anyway, I thought I'd share this...though I reserve the right to delete it when I feel conflicted again.

Until then...hope you enjoyed my recollection.
We all have experimented, and although we may write about Incest, or think about it, lotes dont do it. Its just that we find it very arousing, your "confession" is arousing

Where have all the adorable ladies gone, who like being told that they are desired, sexy, and wanted? Come let me help you to show you how you can achieve untold pleasures :- http://www.eroprofile.com/eric60red

: I have a very dirty naughty mind, I am also bi, would you like to compare notes?

Old 11-30-2012, 05:29 PM   #43378
Killjoy24
Loves Spam

Love your story wandering

Old 11-30-2012, 06:15 PM   #43379
FFFan
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killjoy24 View Post
Love your story wandering
+1, great story

Old 11-30-2012, 06:16 PM   #43380
FFFan
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorlahmie View Post
No unfortunately, but here is the most recent fantasy I came up with this Thanksgiving.

I wrote this fantasy and posted the picture hoping that she never finds them, since I have never made any of my incestuous feelings public. Of course, if she does find this, posted in a brother/sister incest forum, then that's probably a good sign for me
Lol, I guess that would be a greem light for you than!!

Old 11-30-2012, 06:23 PM   #43381
Killjoy24
Loves Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorlahmie View Post
I wrote this fantasy and posted the picture hoping that she never finds them, since I have never made any of my incestuous feelings public. Of course, if she does find this, posted in a brother/sister incest forum, then that's probably a good sign for me
Send her an anonymous e-mail with a link to it and see what her reaction is!

Old 11-30-2012, 07:10 PM   #43382
Gorlahmie
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killjoy24 View Post
Send her an anonymous e-mail with a link to it and see what her reaction is!
haha thanks for the advice but I think if she was anonymously told to come here and she found my posts it would be weird. The only way that would work is if she were here on her own because she already had the same interests. Anybody else have an idea how I might be able to pursue this? Or anybody want to share their incest stories about their sisters?

Last edited by Gorlahmie : 12-01-2012 at 02:59 AM.

Old 11-30-2012, 07:33 PM   #43383
SexyLitForAll
...another horny bi guy

I had sex with a younger cousin in high school for most of one summer, till we moved apart for college. It included some fun moonlight fucking on a raft out in our lake when her family visited us, little did the others know. Her, and a neighbor guy-friend were my first sexual experiences. Fond memories, indeed!

Old 11-30-2012, 09:47 PM   #43384
curious61990
Experienced

The Most Commonly Known Incest On Here

What is it? What do you guys think based on what you've come across here?
Let's hear it from both sides. Maybe share our own fantasies and thoughts? Why not. I've come across many daddy/daughter fantasies here. And you?

Old 11-30-2012, 09:50 PM   #43385
InBrightestDay
Experienced

That Actually Sounds Familiar...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NippleFreak View Post
Just speaking for myself I definitely favor "preexisting deep emotional bonds between family members."
For me, that's probably the largest part of it. The forbidden fruit aspect makes it more arousing, but the emotional bonds aspect is what makes it feel touching and, depending how the story is written, romantic.

Quote:
However it's more than mere physical attraction or shared upbringing. I never met the cousin who was my very best lover until we were in middle age... and I can only say that there must be something in our DNA that draws us together. Even now that she has lost sexual desire I still feel more in love with her than with anyone else in my life.
I might actually know what that special something is. There exists a phenomenon called Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA). I linked to the Wikipedia article, but for those who don't want to read it: if you're raised together with someone, especially in years 1-6, you're very unlikely to be attracted to them (this genetic safeguard is called the Westermarck effect), but if you're separated from them in those early years (such as siblings separated at birth and adopted by different families), and then reunited with them later in life, you're actually more likely to be attracted to them than you are to be attracted to someone who isn't related to you.

As for why, some studies suggest that we find faces to be the most attractive when they resemble our own (to some degree at least), which is more likely to happen with close relatives than it is with strangers. Also, while our likes and dislikes may not have any genetic basis, if they do have a genetic component, then that component is likely to be shared by family members.

You didn't meet your cousin until you were both middle-aged, thereby dodging the Westermarck effect, so there really could be something in your DNA that draws you together!

Old 11-30-2012, 10:15 PM   #43386
MzzDazy
Experienced

You may want to wander through KHAN-E's thread 'Incest is Best'... you'll probably find your answer there....

Old 11-30-2012, 11:29 PM   #43387
Emerson40
An evening spent dancing

Curious61990,

Additional and future curiosities can be satisfied HERE.

Last edited by Emerson40 : 12-01-2012 at 12:02 PM. Reason: thread moved, negating the need for link

Old 12-01-2012, 05:34 AM   #43388
badslutmommy
Really Experienced

Last edited by chargergirl : 12-01-2012 at 11:15 AM. Reason: under age reference

Old 12-01-2012, 07:58 AM   #43389
whynotjustsayit
seriously...?

Great story, badslutmommy.

Old 12-01-2012, 09:24 AM   #43390
Kingsak
Loves Spam

Very intersesting post. Thank.

Old 12-01-2012, 09:36 PM   #43391
InBrightestDay
Experienced

And Now for Something Weird

You may have already seen this, but it's new to me, so...

I recently ran across a Christmas-themed add for Folger's coffee. It's three years old, but like I said, I just ran across it. Bizarrely, I then discovered that there's been a lot of buzz on the internet about this add, because apparently people saw this and the first word that came to their minds was "incest".

I think they're reading too much into it, but I must admit I find it rather funny.

Old 12-01-2012, 09:42 PM   #43392
whynotjustsayit
seriously...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badslutmommy View Post

What ever happened around here to editing the age references out instead of deleting entire posts ??

Old 12-01-2012, 09:57 PM   #43393
whynotjustsayit
seriously...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by InBrightestDay View Post
You may have already seen this, but it's new to me, so...

I recently ran across a Christmas-themed add for Folger's coffee. It's three years old, but like I said, I just ran across it. Bizarrely, I then discovered that there's been a lot of buzz on the internet about this add, because apparently people saw this and the first word that came to their minds was "incest".

I think they're reading too much into it, but I must admit I find it rather funny.

Yeah, I think people are reading too much into that commercial...but if that's what they WANT to read into it, that's pretty interesting...

Old 12-01-2012, 10:54 PM   #43394
InBrightestDay
Experienced

That's True...

Quote:
Originally Posted by whynotjustsayit View Post
Yeah, I think people are reading too much into that commercial...but if that's what they WANT to read into it, that's pretty interesting...
True, it does say some interesting things about the viewers if brother/sister incest is the first thing they think of.

Old 12-02-2012, 01:37 AM   #43395
Killjoy24
Loves Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by whynotjustsayit View Post
Makes you wonder what is going through their minds?

Old 12-02-2012, 02:45 AM   #43396
Frindsinitaly
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom_wendy View Post
If you find some send one my way please
I'm available mommy . Is there anything I can help you with? Would you like me to rub your feet or your shoulders?

Old 12-02-2012, 03:07 AM   #43397
HeyAll
Literotica Guru

RE: That coffee commercial

Try watching it with the sound off. The way they were staring and smiling at each other isn't exactly common at any family reunion.

The Office Slut- A perfect good girl becomes a corporate whore.

Old 12-02-2012, 04:26 AM   #43398
Oo_Bugsy
Really Really Experienced

If I were the guy in that coffee ad i'd have a hard time keeping her out of the bedroom!

Ooh my imagination is running wild

Old 12-02-2012, 10:47 AM   #43399
Ashley761
Loves Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oo_Bugsy View Post
If I were the guy in that coffee ad i'd have a hard time keeping her out of the bedroom!

Ooh my imagination is running wild
Is the ad on the web? I have not seen it yet.

Old 12-02-2012, 10:55 AM   #43400
Rich4goodgirl
Naughty Marine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley761 View Post
Is the ad on the web? I have not seen it yet.
it's one page back

"Thou art to me a delicious torment."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Both sides of my pillow are cool
“There is no shame in being hungry for another person.”
~ Augusten Burroughs

Closed Thread