Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 11-30-2012, 04:33 PM   #1
Anita__O_Gasm
Literotica Guru

Kill Ugandans For Being GLBTT Or AIDS/HIV Positive

Kill Ugandans For Being GLBTT Or AIDS/HIV Positive

SEE THE FULL PETETION AND STORY HERE!

Ugandan legislators have re-introduced the dangerous Anti-Homosexuality Bill, a proposed law that would criminalize homosexuality in the country with extreme penalties. Under this proposed law, LGBT people could be killed or sentenced to life in prison, solely because of their sexual orientation or gender identity. As the bill’s author, David Bahati, has said, he believes the government of Uganda should “kill every last gay person.” (1) And recently, the Speaker of the Ugandan Parliament vowed to pass this dangerous legislation before the end of the year, calling it "a Christmas gift." (2) The vote is expected to happen any day.
The time has come for bitter things...

She said to her Master, “I don't deserve you, Lord.”
He replied to her, “and I don't deserve you my Queen.
Let's not deserve each other together.

Old 11-30-2012, 06:32 PM   #2
Bramblethorn
Mallory Heart Surgeon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita__O_Gasm View Post
Ugandan legislators have re-introduced the dangerous Anti-Homosexuality Bill, a proposed law that would criminalize homosexuality in the country with extreme penalties. Under this proposed law, LGBT people could be killed or sentenced to life in prison, solely because of their sexual orientation or gender identity.
NB: a lot of outlets are reporting that the bill has been modified and "no longer contains the death penalty", but it's not at all clear that this is true. An earlier report I saw (can't find the link just now) said that while the death penalty was no longer mentioned in the bill itself, it stated that the penalty should be the same as set out in another law... which specifies death.

Note also that this bill has been encouraged by US evangelicals (Scott Lively, Caleb Lee Brundidge, Don Schmierer) who visited Uganda to spread their own anti-gay propaganda, claiming that gays are pedophilic predators and that homosexuality can be "cured".