Old 11-29-2012, 10:48 AM   #43351
DarkPleasures
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by InBrightestDay View Post
And since the topic of adorable, fuzzy animals has come up, I feel obligated to mention weasels. Yes, I know that unpleasant people tend to get called weasels, but just look at the darn things!
I used to have ferrets. They're a weasel's cousin. Very cute indeed!

Old 11-29-2012, 10:59 AM   #43352
NippleFreak
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killjoy24 View Post
The bulge in your shorts could improve my day
Head on up this way and we can do something about that.

Old 11-29-2012, 11:12 AM   #43353
NippleFreak
Literotica Guru

I just arrived back from a visit with family. It was a lot of fun but my cousin's libido has almost completely withered away. It is very hard to believe she is the same person who used to create as many opportunities as possible for us to have sex with one another (including slow hand jobs under blankets or ponchos when we were with other family members). It drives me nuts because she is still the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I know that she loves me as much as I love her but she simply does not want to have sex anymore. I wish that I could get a law passed to outlaw menopause because most women seem to forget all about sex when they reach that point in their lives.

Old 11-29-2012, 03:32 PM   #43354
InBrightestDay
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPleasures View Post
I used to have ferrets. They're a weasel's cousin. Very cute indeed!
I always wanted one, but apparently they have something of a mischievous streak, and would end up in all sorts of inconvenient places in the house (inside cabinets and whatnot).

As for Oo_Bugsy, I did see you come in, but I didn't really know what to say. "Welcome back" didn't seem right, since I only got here after you left. In hindsight, I suppose I could have just said "hi", but I was still somewhat stressed over recent local events and didn't think of that, and for that you have my apologies.

Old 11-29-2012, 03:58 PM   #43355
Oo_Bugsy
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
As for Oo_Bugsy, I did see you come in, but I didn't really know what to say. "Welcome back" didn't seem right, since I only got here after you left. In hindsight, I suppose I could have just said "hi", but I was still somewhat stressed over recent local events and didn't think of that, and for that you have my apologies.
Hey its okay sorry to hear about your stressful situation.
Off topic I know, but if you'd like a "fresh face" to talk to i'm free anytime if you need to get anything off your chest.

Old 11-29-2012, 06:19 PM   #43356
InBrightestDay
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oo_Bugsy View Post
Hey its okay sorry to hear about your stressful situation.
Off topic I know, but if you'd like a "fresh face" to talk to i'm free anytime if you need to get anything off your chest.
Not necessary at the moment, but I appreciate the offer!

Old 11-30-2012, 01:43 AM   #43357
geronimo_appleby
walking the Earth

Quote:
Thanks to the ONE person who welcomed me back.

It seems this thread is NOT as it once was, a thriving place for friendly banter discussing real life incest happenings and fantasies alike.

Such a shame more trolls are ruining things for the rest of us.
here's the stats of top ten posters on thread:

KHAN-E 4,773
BrettJ 4,753
landiek 1,410
chargergirl 1,119
NeighborLady 1,026
Samael 973
AphroditeReborn 892
geronimo_appleby 855
tinman69s 727
sensualpilgrim 693

Old 11-30-2012, 04:45 AM   #43358
Oo_Bugsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by geronimo_appleby View Post
here's the stats of top ten posters on thread:

KHAN-E 4,773
BrettJ 4,753
landiek 1,410
chargergirl 1,119
NeighborLady 1,026
Samael 973
AphroditeReborn 892
geronimo_appleby 855
tinman69s 727
sensualpilgrim 693
Looking through my old posts I was very familiar with chargegirl and NeighborLady.
Highly doubt they remember me though I was last here around 2 years ago!

On a more related note, I have always considered BrettJ as one my favourite Incest Story Authors.

Old 11-30-2012, 04:50 AM   #43359
geronimo_appleby
walking the Earth

Quote:
Looking through my old posts I was very familiar with chargegirl and NeighborLady.

On a more related note, I have always considered BrettJ as one my favourite Incest Story Authors.
charger is the moderator these days.

as for your comment vis a vis brett, i shan't take it as an insult ...

Old 11-30-2012, 05:10 AM   #43360
Oo_Bugsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by geronimo_appleby View Post
charger is the moderator these days.

as for your comment vis a vis brett, i shan't take it as an insult ...
Haha, it seems that the only place I go to read stories is the Incest/Taboo section.
Other than the occasional Lesbian story not much else peaks my interest.

I'm at the stage where it seems as though I have read every Incest story twice, or more!
So no doubt I've read one or more of yours too

Old 11-30-2012, 08:27 AM   #43361
InBrightestDay
Experienced

Question Why Is This Your Favorite Category?

Quote:
Haha, it seems that the only place I go to read stories is the Incest/Taboo section.
Other than the occasional Lesbian story not much else peaks my interest.
Out of curiosity, what is it about incest that makes the stories so appealing to you? When I first got here, I speculated about why I found the concept so affecting (my three hypotheses were the forbidden fruit appeal, sympathy for star-crossed Lovers, and the preexisting deep emotional bonds between family members), but as this is a thread on the subject, I may as well ask all concerned.

What is it that appeals to you guys (and girls) about incest?

This question isn't meant to annoy; I'd just love to know what attracted you all to this story category.

Old 11-30-2012, 08:28 AM   #43362
chargergirl
Mod of Fet. Central

Quote:
My apologies, I do remember you. You returned in the middle of a shit storm. Welcome back.

"Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option."

"You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down." Mary Pickford (18921979) Canadian actress, co-founder of United Artists

"There is only one country: the earth. There is only one people: humanity. There is only one religion: love." - Erasmus

Old 11-30-2012, 08:47 AM   #43363
J-Rod
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Out of curiosity, what is it about incest that makes the stories so appealing to you? When I first got here, I speculated about why I found the concept so affecting (my three hypotheses were the forbidden fruit appeal, sympathy for star-crossed Lovers, and the preexisting deep emotional bonds between family members), but as this is a thread on the subject, I may as well ask all concerned.

This question isn't meant to annoy; I'd just love to know what attracted you all to this story category.
For me it's more about the "forbidden fruit". The whole "I shouldn't do it, but can't help myself" struggle.

Old 11-30-2012, 09:12 AM   #43364
Kingsak
Loves Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Rod View Post
For me it's more about the "forbidden fruit". The whole "I shouldn't do it, but can't help myself" struggle.
I think that's a large but not complete appeal for myself. The Taboo nature makes it all the more erotic.

Old 11-30-2012, 09:29 AM   #43365
Oo_Bugsy

Quote:

Honestly I have never given it much thought as to why I find it an incredible turn on.
I suppose its the fact that its human nature to want what we cant have.
Added on top the very slight chance that you may one day be presented with the situation where your fantasy comes true.

In any case it makes for a good read, a good fantasy & a great hands on session

Old 11-30-2012, 01:42 PM   #43366
NippleFreak
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Just speaking for myself I definitely favor "preexisting deep emotional bonds between family members." I'm very proud of my family and I have honestly never seen any women who look better than my close female relatives. There is a lot to be said for not having to break through any barriers to understanding, in the bed room and outside of it. However it's more than mere physical attraction or shared upbringing. I never met the cousin who was my very best lover until we were in middle age... and I can only say that there must be something in our DNA that draws us together. Even now that she has lost sexual desire I still feel more in love with her than with anyone else in my life.
It's funny how the progression has run. We began by just fucking one another while enjoying the pleasure of one another's bodies. Through the years that turned into making love, friendship and mating. She is my mate and best friend (with or without sex) and that will never change. She is the love of my life, not to the exclusion of other women but in a special category of its own.

Old 11-30-2012, 01:46 PM   #43367
NippleFreak
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I suppose its the fact that its human nature to want what we cant have.
That's no doubt true for some but not for me. I am turned off by any sort of hard to get behavior. Part of what bonds me to my cousin is our matter of fact mutual acceptance, the fact that neither of us feels pressured to act any given way. We just are who we are and we love one another in a way that no play acting can ever duplicate.

Old 11-30-2012, 01:53 PM   #43368
Killjoy24
Loves Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by NippleFreak View Post
That's no doubt true for some but not for me. I am turned off by any sort of hard to get behavior. Part of what bonds me to my cousin is our matter of fact mutual acceptance, the fact that neither of us feels pressured to act any given way. We just are who we are and we love one another in a way that no play acting can ever duplicate.
I love that feeling

Old 11-30-2012, 02:09 PM   #43369
GenuineGuy

Lets get this thread rolling again. Tell us your fantasies and stories!

Old 11-30-2012, 03:12 PM   #43370
Gorlahmie
Really Experienced

I want to fuck my younger sister. I have never seen her naked but I constantly fantasize about sliding my cock into her wanting cunt.

Last edited by Gorlahmie : 12-11-2012 at 12:44 AM.

Old 11-30-2012, 03:13 PM   #43371
Gorlahmie
Really Experienced

That photo is a couple of years old. She is 24 now

Old 11-30-2012, 03:25 PM   #43372
YorkshireMat
Really Experienced

I don't blame you, she's very cute!!
You had any experience with her sexually?

Old 11-30-2012, 03:36 PM   #43373
SR8771
Really Experienced

I shared a bathroom with my older sister, so plenty of nudity, and a little experimentation.

Old 11-30-2012, 03:39 PM   #43374
YorkshireMat
Really Experienced

What sort of things did u experiment with?

Old 11-30-2012, 04:20 PM   #43375
Gorlahmie
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkshireMat View Post
I don't blame you, she's very cute!!
You had any experience with her sexually?
No unfortunately, but here is the most recent fantasy I came up with this Thanksgiving.

My sister wore a green top that showed a good amount of cleavage and a pair of tight jeans. We stayed the night at our parents house and were up all night drinking and catching up on what we've been doing lately. I got up to get a drink and when I came back to the dining room table I stood behind her and looked down her shirt. Her nipples were hidden by her bra but I could still see most of her tits. She caught me looking and asked if I liked what I saw. I lost control and ran my hand down the front of her top and grabbed her left tit, rubbing her nipple between my fingers. My sister began to moan softly and pulled the straps of her blouse down, revealing her beautiful C-cup breasts to me. I didn't wait any longer and quickly stood her up and with her back to me, I undid her jeans and slid them and her panties down her legs. I bent her over the dining room table. I ran my fingers up the length of her shaved cunt and she started getting wet. My dick was growing in my pants and I pulled them off as well. I fucked her from behind over the table as she tried to suppress her moans to keep from waking up our parents. She had an orgasm and then I pulled out and finished in her mouth.

I wrote this fantasy and posted the picture hoping that she never finds them, since I have never made any of my incestuous feelings public. Of course, if she does find this, posted in a brother/sister incest forum, then that's probably a good sign for me

Closed Thread