Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah! so glad someone else is also into it ! I love doing that..Can't wait to find someone who is remotely into it--squirting too :)
 
Gahhh... I am so fucking horny right now...

All I want is to be a dirty little piss whore... I want someone or multiple someones to piss alllll over me, especially on my face and in my mouth. I want to taste it, drink it.

Then I want to do the exact same thing to someone else.

Who would want me to spray my warm golden piss on them? Who would let me piss in their mouth? Who would drink my nectar?

This is too hot! I'd love to piss all over you and drink your golden nectar.
 
This is a fetish that I extremely want to try. It's hard to bring up to your lover though. Anyone have advice on how you brought it up to someone?
 
How about a video?

Perhaps sharing a glass of wine and a seductive video showcasing the act might be a good approach. Timing is everything, and try to make the idea palatable to her..............
 
This is a fetish that I extremely want to try. It's hard to bring up to your lover though. Anyone have advice on how you brought it up to someone?

if you shower together, this is the best place to introduce pee play. you're both already wet, the pee is as warm as the water, and you can immediately clean up. next time just tell her in the middle of the shower "i gotta pee but don't want to leave you." or something like that, and see where it goes. good luck!
 
if you shower together, this is the best place to introduce pee play. you're both already wet, the pee is as warm as the water, and you can immediately clean up. next time just tell her in the middle of the shower "i gotta pee but don't want to leave you." or something like that, and see where it goes. good luck!

That seems to me a really bad idea.


If you're not close enough to your SO to be honest with him/her, you're almost certainly not close enough to be experimenting with this sort of thing. And if you are close enough that watersports strikes you as a good idea for your relationship, you're certainly close enough to be bloody honest about it.

That's at least one of the reasons why I've never mentioned my strong interest to any SO.

Let me give you a helping hand:

"Sweetie, I'd like to pee on you, it's an idea that really excites me. Do you think that's something you'd be willing to try?"

Honesty is always the best policy.
 
That seems to me a really bad idea.


If you're not close enough to your SO to be honest with him/her, you're almost certainly not close enough to be experimenting with this sort of thing. And if you are close enough that watersports strikes you as a good idea for your relationship, you're certainly close enough to be bloody honest about it.

That's at least one of the reasons why I've never mentioned my strong interest to any SO.

Let me give you a helping hand:

"Sweetie, I'd like to pee on you, it's an idea that really excites me. Do you think that's something you'd be willing to try?"

Honesty is always the best policy.

I agree that you have to have a high level of trust and intimacy before dropping any new kink or fetish on your SO. It's been my experience, however, that the shower is the best place to introduce this particular kink. (or is it a fetish?)

Trying to process the suggestion of watersports fully clothed cuddling on the couch is entirely different than in an environment where you don't have to worry about messing up your clothes and/or furniture. (there's time for that later!)
 
Wow, nice to know how many fun people there are out there that understand the allure of the wet fun. :) I'm not into wetting myself while clothed, but a woman who I had fun with online some time ago asked me to give it a truant send her a video clip of it. I filmed myself completely erect in a pair of snug white boxer briefs and slowly let the yellow bloom spread from the tip of my cock until it spread across the front totally, giving a clear image of my drenched erection beneath. She was so completely turned on by it that I couldn't help being turned on myself.

Usually, though, my inclination is to keep my clothes dry and reserve my piss for the toilet or the bathtub.
 
Wow, nice to know how many fun people there are out there that understand the allure of the wet fun. :) I'm not into wetting myself while clothed, but a woman who I had fun with online some time ago asked me to give it a truant send her a video clip of it. I filmed myself completely erect in a pair of snug white boxer briefs and slowly let the yellow bloom spread from the tip of my cock until it spread across the front totally, giving a clear image of my drenched erection beneath. She was so completely turned on by it that I couldn't help being turned on myself.

Usually, though, my inclination is to keep my clothes dry and reserve my piss for the toilet or the bathtub.

Great story. I love the feeling of filling my boxer briefs with piss, the warm wet urine on my cock and body, the dark stain growing on the front, the silhouette of my cock visible thru the wet material.

Often while chatting on Lit or Yahoo I'll edge myself, releasing some piss instead of cum, and continue to stroke myself thru the drenched cotton underwear.

When I finally do let myself cum, i cover myself from my crotch to my chin.
 
Not Alone

For so long I thought I was the only guy on the planet who did this. Thank God for the internet and forums like this. It was always a delicate situation - introducing new girlfriends to my fetish. Most of them were very understanding and obliging. After a few dates with some normal sex, I would put on my sheer nylon panties under my slacks and go to her place. After some kissing and touching on the outside of our clothes, I'd feel her hand reaching inside the waistband of my slacks. "I have a little surprise for you", I would say. I'd tremble with excitement as I felt her fingers touch me through the sheer nylon. I'd watch her eyes widen with surprise, then a smile when she realized what I was wearing. Before long, we'd be in the bedroom with me getting a panty hand-job! But I was yet to fulfill my ultimate desire until one glorious night with a girl I had dated for about 8 months. She had stroked me many times in my sheer panties, but that night, I asked her to take me to paradise. With both of us wearing only sheer white nylon panties, I led her to the bathroom of my condo. I sat down on the toilet, then had her sit in my lap facing me. My hard cock was straining through the filmy nylon and rubbing gently against her pantied pussy. As we kissed, she said she had to pee. I said to her, "just let it go...right now...please". She smiled, and then I felt a warm rush as her pee poured through her panty crotch and rained down on my pantied cock, soaking me completely. I thought I was going to die from excitement. We kissed and I fondled her breasts as she continued to drench us both in our panties. When she was through, I said, "Now please take me.....stroke me....". She knelt down beside me while I sat there, my cock now straining straight up like a tentpole in my soaking transparent panties. She made an "O" with just her thumb and forefinger, and began sliding it up and down my pantied shaft, very slowly at first...ever so lightly. Feeling the friction of the wet panties was beyond sexy. As she continued to stroke, I let my own pee go, shooting like a fountain up right through the nylon, then raining down, soaking my panties even more, all the while she kept stroking me. Faster and faster she stroked until I felt that first tingle...the lighting of the fuse. Seconds later, a gushing glorious soaking orgasm, my come mixing with the pee, slippery, sexy, spraying everywhere. She continued to stroke faster until I about passed out. It was the greatest night of my life.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there,

One of my absolutely biggest turn-ons is pissing in my panties. I just love feeling and seeing the fabric get soaked, the warm trickling down my thighs, the yellow pool of urine at my feet... Everything about it excites me more than I can describe.

Who else loves to wet their panties and/or loves to see someone do it?

BTW I am a 26 yr-old female.

Love it I put on my wife's panties and pee. I want so much for a girl to do this for me, squat over my face and pee. I would lick her clean after and eat her until she cum in my mouth. Then do the same to her pee on her and cum in her mouth and give her a big kiss.
Wish my wife would do this for me. She has tried but one in position can't pee.
Best I get is to lick her pussy clean and eat her after she sit on the toilet.
 
So I'm sitting at my friend's house "watching TV with her"... But really I've been watching piss and bukkake porn on my phone.

I want nothing more right now than to be in the middle of a circle of men, as many as possible, all of whom have gotten hard watching me wet my panties, on my knees while they jerk their cocks over my face, so much cum that it drips off my chin and onto my tits, and then when they're all done cumming on my face they piss all over me. I would be drenched, and sticky, and need desperately to be fucked in every hole...

Who's down?

I would rather be down beneath you as you soak your panties. Licking up all your piss and then cleaning you up from all that cum and piss your about to receive.
 
Panty Pissing

I really love this thread and getting turned on reading all the posts and looking at those pictures!

I love wearing my wife's knickers and letting the dribbles of pee leak out until they are soaking wet. The opportunities are very infrequent and cleanup is always a bit of a chore. I love the feel of wet knickers around me and when I'm soaked through with my legs all wet, I then wank into the knickers to finish off.

I'm wearing her knickers now and can feel I want to pee. Some of it has leaked out already and the knickers are starting to get quite damp and moist with a mixture of pee and pre-cum. I can't wait for the 'flood'.

Sometimes, whilst holding on for a pee, I've put on some old jeans and gone out of the house so as to make the dash back to the loo a lot more desperate. I've even ended up wetting myself completely before getting back in. Not really had the courage to get caught in public view like this but the thought is a real turn on.
 
hi

my ex bf had the kink of stuffing his jocks with urine stench in my mouth for me to bite on when i submit to sodomy,after getting tipsy on gin/vodka.after expending his sperm in mt rectum,he has made me taste his urine and some quantity some how reached my stomach.Thanks to the dulling effects of gin.
 
Not really had the courage to get caught in public view like this but the thought is a real turn on.

This is something I just don't understand.

I love wetting myself. I love it so much! But the thought of being caught fills me with horror.

There is an entire slice of the wetting spectrum that I find loathsome. The humiliation/degradation/shame aspect that some people seem to find arousing and I find profoundly unsexy.
 
There is an entire slice of the wetting spectrum that I find loathsome. The humiliation/degradation/shame aspect that some people seem to find arousing and I find profoundly unsexy.

I agree with this completely. The degradation and humiliation is a complete turn off to me.
 
This is something I have yet to explore in real life. I had an ex who was very much into certain things, but I never raised this subject with her. Still not 100% sure if I did myself out of an experience there!

I love the idea of pee control, it makes my clit pulse when I really need to pee. I have never shared my thoughts with anyone though!

Thank you for all the posts, just gave myself a very powerful orgasm after reading them!

:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top